turntoislam.Steven Byers New Muslim Video Convert

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

الرد على مقطع خالد بلكين : الوحي المكتوم المنهج و النظرية ج 29 (اشاعة حول النبي محمد) » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | الإعجاز في القول بطلوع الشمس من مغربها » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الكاردينال روبيرت سارا يغبط المسلمين على إلتزامهم بأوقات الصلوات » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | لمسات بيانية الجديد 8 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على شبهة زواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من عائشة رضي الله عنهما بعمر السادسة و دخوله عليها في التاسعة » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | المصلوب بذرة ( الله ) ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | كاهن يعلنها بصدق من داخل الكنيسة : الإسلام أكثر منطقية من المسيحيّة ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | إجابة عن سؤال : من نسب لله الصّاحبة و الولد ؟؟ » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | Moses PBUH in the river » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | قـُــرّة العُــيون : حلقة 01 » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

الموضوع: turntoislam.Steven Byers New Muslim Video Convert

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2007
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    آخر نشاط
    08-01-2016
    على الساعة
    11:43 AM

Home Forum Register Members List Donate Today's Posts Search

عربي Français Deutsch Espanol Bosanski Nederlands Italiano Português Русский Romana

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/index.php > Islamic Media Section > New Muslim Video
    Science student find peace and Logic in Islam. Steven Byers New Muslim Video Convert
    User Name Remember Me?
    Password

New Muslim Video Videos of People who Became Muslims.

Show Threads Show Posts
    Advanced Search

Go to Page...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

03-10-2007, 12:58 AM #1
    Mabsoot
    Administrator

Posts: 3,501 Science student find peace and Logic in Islam. Steven Byers New Muslim Video Convert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science student find peace and Logic in Islam.
    A Fredericton university student says he turned to Islam after feeling let down by his Christian upbringing.
    Fourth-year science student Steven Byers has recently joined the Muslim faith, one of the latest converts to one of the fastest growing religions in North America.

Byers says he didn't have a specific belief system five years ago when he became burdened by a series of unfortunate events beyond his control. He was raised Christian, but says the Bible couldn't help him cope.
    "I would question, why would God do that to me, to my family, to my friends? It just didn't make sense to me. And then I got really angry, it was the only time I got angry about a lot of stuff."

Last spring, Byers' friends encouraged him to learn more about Islam. He says he found a belief system that perfectly matched his logical mind.
    Then last summer, Byers spoke the Shahada – the testimony of faith, saying Allah is the only God, and Mohammed is the last Prophet of Islam.

-----------------------------------------------
    This is the Link for this page:

Code:
    http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/sho...p?t=9130Please Copy and Share the Link With your friends and Family, so people can Learn about Islam.
    -----------------------------------------------

"Once you say that line and you mean it in your heart and you're honest with yourself, you are a Muslim," said Byers.

The New Brunswick Muslim Association believes there are approximately 500 Muslims in each of the three major New Brunswick cities and others scattered throughout smaller communities.

But the number of people choosing the Islamic faith is growing through out the world. In New Brunswick's 2001 census, numbers show that the number of Muslims increased five times in a 10-year span.

University of New Brunswick science professor Abdulhaq Hamza says people gravitate to Islam is because they're looking for something to fill what's missing in their lives.

Hamza is also president of the Fredericton Islamic Association and says Islam reminds people that they need to step away from the material world to find peace from within.

"Islam tells you, you have to pray five times a day, so you have to disconnect yourself from that growing and fast-pacing life."

The idea of peace is integral to Islam's message. Its message is two-fold; first, a Muslim is called to submit to God and through this submission comes peace.

Hamza says the only way to achieve peace outside, is to achieve peace inside through the will of God.

"It's like a glowing peace of coal. If you look at it when it's not lit, then it's just dark. And by radiating, it can light other places."

The other major duties required in Islam strengthen a Muslim's commitment to God and to peace.

Abdulhaq Hamza says people
    gravitate to Islam is because they're
    looking for something to fill what's
    missing in their lives

The responsibilities include, giving to charity, praying five times a day and reading Allah's book of Revelations – the Koran. They also include fasting in daylight hours during the lunar month of Ramadan, and, when financially possible, taking a pilgrimage to the holy city Mecca at least once in your life.

Byers hasn't been to Mecca yet, but he did take part in the Fast of Ramadan for the first time. "Not eating that period of the day teaches you discipline, and I just I guess knocks you down a step. Makes you realize what it is like for those people that can't eat."

Ramadan was just one of many firsts for Byers.

He says despite the difficulty of fasting, he is adjusting easily to this faith. That's because he feels the fundamental values of peace, charity and good will were already part of his character.

"So just coming into it, I guess would be just changing from the way I was, to knowing that's how I was. Maybe it was more of a way of understanding the way I am."

Byers says it's important for people to learn about Islam. He says if people incorporate the goals and aims of Islam into their lives, like him, they might find some peace they didn't even know they were searching for.

Who Is Allah?
    What is a Muslim?

Proof of Allah's Existance from the Quran

The Status of Women in Islam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Mrmuslim : 04-09-2007 at 04:46 AM.

Mabsoot
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Mabsoot
    Visit Mabsoot's homepage!
    Find More Posts by Mabsoot

03-10-2007, 02:35 AM #2
    nasiruyola
    -Quiet Member- Needs to Write More to Help the Website

Posts: 28 ALLAH GUIDES WHOEVER HE WISHES AND WHERE EVER HE MAY BE.

:Salah:
    May the almighty ALLAH bless this brother, may The sender of prophet Muhammad Uplift his status, may He be with him. I MAY ADD AN INTERESTING SIMILAR VIDEO BUT FIRST WILL HAVE TO SEEK APPROVAL FROM THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO FEATURED IN THE VIDEO . PLS INCLUDE THEM IN URE PRAYERS.
    TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS SITE, ARE MY BEST WISHES.
    Nasir
    LEEDS, UK

nasiruyola
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to nasiruyola
    Find More Posts by nasiruyola

03-10-2007, 07:35 AM #3
    almouchie

ina Allah yhdi men yasha'
    i would to know a more accurate stats of the numbers of convert muslims especially in North America & Europe

almouchie
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to almouchie
    Visit almouchie's homepage!
    Find More Posts by almouchie

03-10-2007, 10:04 AM #4
    Proud2beIslam

Salaam alaykum

Alhamdulilah we so happy to see you in the right path (allah) make us easy to make uderstand others and insha allah they will understand one day the truth religion(ISLAM)

Some of the media in america estimate those who convert to islam every year in only america is about 20,000 I am not sure

i Think it can be more then that
    insha allah we will try to get the right number every year as well as europe and other parts on this earth

Salam all

Proud2beIslam
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Proud2beIslam
    Find More Posts by Proud2beIslam

03-10-2007, 01:08 PM #5
    Ibn_adam

Ibn_adam
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Ibn_adam
    Find More Posts by Ibn_adam

03-10-2007, 07:26 PM #6
    aishamohamud

Posts: 41 may Allah make is journey a smooth one and any other person who finds islam God guides whom he wills

aishamohamud
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to aishamohamud
    Find More Posts by aishamohamud

03-10-2007, 09:07 PM #7
    believe_in_1
    Newly Registered User

Posts: 7 Allah guides whome he wills you are one of the lucky ones that you have been guided towards the one true faith. Remain steadfast in your religion you have chosen. If you need any help or even some questions answering i will be happy to help.

w.salam

believe_in_1
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to believe_in_1
    Find More Posts by believe_in_1

03-11-2007, 05:55 AM #8
    True_bro
    Newly Registered User

IAM very happy to welcome you in this HONEST AND TRUE FAITH INFRONT OF GOD, MAY ALLAH HELP YOU IN YOUR WAY OF ADJUSTING LIFE WITHIN ISLAM.

True_bro
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to True_bro
    Find More Posts by True_bro

03-11-2007, 11:08 AM #9
    raihana
    the unique muslimah

salaam masha ALLAH its really gives peace to embrace islam am a sister from maldives may ALLAH GIVES U peace everytime and always take hold of ur faith:

raihana
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to raihana
    Find More Posts by raihana

03-11-2007, 06:30 PM #10
    LoveIslam
    ALLAH FORGIVE US

brother mabsoot jazaak khair for sharing
    if one search 4 peace he will only find it in ISLAM religon of peace
    congrat brother byers ALLAH guide you

This day, I have perfected your religionforyou and completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion…" (Holy Qur'an, 5:3)
    The Prophet(Saw) said:
    "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

LoveIslam
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to LoveIslam
    Visit LoveIslam's homepage!
    Find More Posts by LoveIslam

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

Show Printable Version
    Email this Page

Linear Mode
    Switch to Hybrid Mode
    Switch to Threaded Mode