Muslims have been asking Christians one question for decades, with no answer the question is where did Jesus peace upon him said I am God or worship me in the bible?

Christians now have been trained to refute the question with another question, where did he not say he was NOT God or don’t worship him.

Well actually Christians the clear verses that deny the divinity of Jesus are there from YOUR own bible

in Mathew 28:17, Jesus says: “All power is GIVEN unto me” The power is GIVEN to him by SOMEONE ELSE. Let us see Who GIVES him the power:

[John 5:30] -"I can of mine own self do nothing...” and [Acts 2:22] - “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs which God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know...”.

- [John 13:16] - "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him".

- [John 14:28] - " ...My father is greater than I".

So the Father gave him the power, The ONLY TRUE GOD whom Jesus declared in John 17.3

KJV][Jn.17.3][And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent]
The only true God, can it be more explicit ?

In regards to worship

1. Jesus never called people to worship him, but he himself prayed to the Father Whom he declared to be the ONLY true God John 17:3.
How can God pray to himself?

Evidence:

Luke 5:16 "And he (Jesus) withdrew himself into the wilderness and prayed to his God."
Matthew 26:39 "And going a little way forward, he (Jesus) fell upon his face, praying and saying 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from me. Yet, not as I will, but as you will.' "

Matthew 26:42 "Again, for the second time, he (Jesus) went off and prayed, saying: 'My Father, if it is not possible for this to pass away except I drink it, let your will take place.'"

Matthew 26:44 "So leaving them, he (Jesus) went off and prayed for the third time, saying once more the same word."

2. He told others to worship the Father:

Evidence:

[KJV][Jn.4.19][The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

[KJV][Jn.4.20][Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.]

[KJV][Jn.4.21][Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.]

[KJV][Jn.4.22][Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.]

[KJV][Jn.4.23][But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.]

We invite you to Islam, the true religion from God Almighty. Jesus is a messenger sent by God, same as Moses, Abraham and other messengers, peace be upon them all.