David wood is a well known christian apologetic, who constantly attacks Islam with his lies and continously deluding his christian listeners. When being presented on the stand in a debate, he usually gets cornered by muslim debaters such as brother Sami Zataari. He usually results in presenting himself as a fool. As an example of his lies and sick stupidity, he has accused the prophet peace be upon him of being a cross dresser (god forbid) based on his sick understanding and has posted a video of himself as wearing women close!!!!!! Therefore David Wood has proved to all of being a crossdresser himself

I will show here how much a fool he made of himself and expose his lies and his sick understanding of the arabic text of the hadeeth :

David Wood just showed the world how much a liar and a moron he is

First David wood's lie is based on his misunderstanding and lack of knowledge with the arabic volcabulary , the hadith states that the prophet peace be on him was wearing the mirt (مرط) of hist wife or lihaf (لحاف), mirt and lihaf do not mean a dress moron rather it means a cloak (كساء) which was a cloak or a garment from wool that was used by both man and woman , read your bible:

Genesis 3:20-22
20 Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.
21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them.
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

it is something that is raped around someone's body :

2 Make sacred garments for your brother Aaron to give him dignity and honor.
3 Tell all the skilled workers to whom I have given wisdom in such matters that they are to make garments for Aaron, for his consecration, so he may serve me as priest.

Exodus 28:2-3

7 Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” As soon as Simon Peter heard him say, “It is the Lord,” he wrapped his outer garment around him (for he had taken it off) and jumped into the water.
John 21:7

Question Can you say god made Adam wear women's cloths?

the actual translation of the hadith:

لَا تُؤْذِينِي فِي عَائِشَةَ فَإِنَّ الْوَحْيَ لَمْ يَأْتِنِي وَأَنَا فِي ثَوْبِ امْرَأَةٍ إِلَّا عَائِشَةَ

Its correct literal translation has to be:

"Do not hurt me regarding Aisha, as the Divine Inspirations do not come to me when I am in the [thowb] cloth (i.e. blanket) of any of wives except [in that of] Aisha.” (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 2393)

using the word lihaf:
لَا تُؤْذِينِي فِي عَائِشَةَ فَإِنَّهُ وَاللَّهِ مَا نَزَلَ عَلَيَّ الْوَحْيُ وَأَنَا فِي لِحَافِ امْرَأَةٍ مِنْكُنَّ غَيْرِهَا

“Don't trouble me regarding 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the Lihaaf (blanket) of any woman amongst you except her." (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 3491)

Here is an english translation for the words lihaf , mirt and thawb :

Edward William Lane in Arab-English Lexicon writes about the word ‘lihaaf:
The arabs apply the term لحاف and ملحفة to a night wrapper (ازار ليل) if it be طاق واحد

See his lexicon p. 3008

ِAlso the english translation of the word mirt مرط

In the Arabic-English Lexicon by Edward William Lane pp. 2709-2710, he describes مرط as a green garment or or any garment that is not served

Another narrations explain this :
narration from Musnad Ahmad says about the Prophet (PBUH);

وهو مع عائشة في مرطها

“And he was with Aisha in her sheet of cloth (mirt-iha).” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 25215. Authenticated by Shu’aib Arna’ut)

if it was a dress as the uneducated morons say then how come they are in the same !!!

عن عائشة قالت : استأذن أبو بكر على رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وأنا معه في مرط واحد

Narrated Aisha: “Abu Bakr sought permission from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) for entrance (in his apartment) and I was with him in one sheet of cloth (mirt wahid)…” (Musnad Ahmad, Hadith 25378. Classified as Sahih by Shu’aib Arna’ut)

As everybody can see it means garment or cover

أHere is also an account of Nuaim ibn Alnaham wearing the mirt :
حدثنا علي بن عياش حدثنا إسماعيل بن عياش قال حدثني يحيى بن سعيد قال أخبرني محمد بن يحيى بن حبان عن نعيم بن النحام قال نودي بالصبح في يوم بارد وأنا في مرط امرأتي فقلت ليت المنادي قال من قعد فلا حرج عليه فنادى منادي النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم في آخر أذانه ومن قعد فلا حرج عليه
Musnad Ahmad, Musnad Alshamieen

Clearly states mirt as Nuaim was wearing the mirt( cloak) of his wife in a cold day

David Wood is a LIAR

Second However since Wood understood and mistranslated (lied) to the people and chose to WEAR ACTUAL WOMEN DRESS here is something for him:

“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.” – Deuteronomy 22:5.

Finally for those christians who listen to david wood I present this video

DAVID WOOD WEARING WOMEN'S CLOSE :