بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In dealing with Verse 68 and 69 from chapter 16 of the bees, translators did not pay attention to the feminine form of the Arabic verbs (اتَّخِذِي), which refers to female bees in particular, not bees in general, and (كُلِي), which means "you female bee eat," and (فَاسْلُكِي), which means "you female bee follow."
We know now that male bees die after mating with the queen and only female bees survive to be the workers, just like the case with bees mentioned above. This bit of knowledge could never be known to humans before the invention and the use of microscopes and the advanced studies in biology.
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. By the star as it goes down.
2. Your friend (Muhammad) has not gone astray, nor has he erred.
3. Nor does he speak out of desire.
4. It is but a revelation revealed.
5. Taught to him by the Extremely Powerful.