Why Jesus Is Not Son Of God?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Why Jesus Is Not Son Of God?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

Default Why Jesus Is Not Son Of God?

“They say: "God has a son." Glory be to Him! No, everything in the heavens and Earth belongs to Him. Everything is obedient to Him, the Originator of the heavens and Earth. When He decides on something, He just says to it, "Be!" and it is”
    (Translation of the Meaning of Holy Quran, Chapter 2: Verse 116)

Greetings Reader! There is a Christian I am having discussions about religion with. In our discussion we talk about Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him), the Christian claiming that he is the begotten Son of God while I say Jesus is not. I was tired of repeating the same thing in our conversation, so I decided to end it here once and for all, so if we were to discuss this topic again I can always refer the Christian to this post, for it contains answers to most of Christian’s arguments as Jesus being Son Of God.

Well first of all, in my previous post I have proved that the Bible is not 100% words of God, there are countless contradictions, there are insults to God, it was modified by human beings. I wont list all the reasons, you can read my previous post which is prove that the Bible itself insults the Supreme God. Now if we are assuming that the Bible is written by human beings, then why you are trusting the book as it’s 100% words of God? What if the verses regarding Jesus are not the words of God but verses added by those who wrote the Bible? If the Bible was proved that human did actually change even one word it loses its authenticity of being God’s words and therefore one cannot trust the Bible. Oh Christian, why then you trust 100% that Jesus is the begotten son of God if the Bible itself can’t be trusted!

Let’s assume you still believe in the Bible, well quoting from the Bible itself one can prove that Jesus is not the only begotten son of God! In your own book you have: “The Lord has said to me, you are my son, today I have begotten you” Psalms 2:7 Are we talking about Jesus Christ? NO! we’re talking about David and I am sure you are well aware of that being a Christian who did read the Bible. How can you have Jesus Christ be the only begotten son of God when we have David many generations before being told he was the only begotten son of God? You might ask me: “But then why The Bible refers to Jesus and other Prophets as Sons of God” Actually the bible has sons by the tons. Many passages speak of the sons of Gods, and the children of God. Sons of God were known as metaphorical issues and not a literal one. “In fact the all the Jews saw themselves as the children of God. Sons and daughters of God. That was the status they conceived for themselves. This was a metaphorical issue and not a literal one. In the language of the Hebrew Bible, righteous persons who follow the Will and Plan of God are known as Sons Of God”

Another reason why Jesus can’t be the Son of God is because if he was begotten son of God, it means God is not perfect, you Christian may ask: “Why?” Well my answer is if God wants, he can have 1 son to Billion sons, he can have daughters if he wanted since he can do anything, but would that make him the Perfect Supreme God? NO! Because having a son means imperfection. “God is free of all causes, because He created whatever exists and happens, as well as their underlying causes. Everything happens in accordance with specific causes. For example, birth, death, learning, and ageing happen as the result of specific causes, such as time and space. Human beings live dependent on time and space. But our Lord is independent of time and space. He, Himself created time and space. It is our Lord Who created fatherhood, being a son, and having children, which are features peculiar to human life. Therefore, those who say that "God has a son" (Surely God is beyond that!) forget our Lord's incomparable names and think within the bounds of their own limited human perceptions. However, such claims are a huge lie in the sight of God.” When you say son of God, it means the son is of the same nature or part of the same nature of the father. Human beings need a son because they need someone to continue their legacy, to help them manage matters related to their life, businesses, to have self-satisfaction, to get support…etc The Almighty God doesn’t need that because one of his names as all who believe in the existence of God agreed is “The All Powerful”. Christian may ask: “Alright, if God doesn’t need Son, why he is having Angels, Messengers and Prophets?” The answer is quite easy, Angels, Prophets and Messengers are not God’s sons but servants, they are of a different nature, they are not to be worshiped like the Supreme God and their existence doesn’t contradict any of God’s names.

We all know there is nothing like God, the moment one says God can have son he proved that there is something like God, because a son like a father, the same nature, so that contradicts the fact we all agree: “There is nothing like God”. If one said: “Ok what if the son was of a different nature? Well, “Then he shouldn’t be considered The Son of God but instead just another creature God created” The answer can’t be easier. I will give you a real life example, I love reading books, many times I say my books are my friends, does it turn the books into human beings? NO! Oh Christian, I understand Jesus is unique, he was born to Virgin Mary he was indeed unlike others and therefore unique. However, in that respect Adam was more unique being born without a father and a mother!

Oh Christian, I know you may ask me: “But you know God loves, Gets Angry, Happy…etc those are like Human Being and above you said there is nothing like God” well the answer is very easy, it’s true that God loves, hates and other things you mentioned, but his love is not like the Love of Human, his punishment is not like the Punishment of Human Being. For example, you have a hand and the cats have hands, are your hands the same? It’s not the same? You have a head and a birds have head, are they the same head? NO! I know you would say: “Alright, if that’s the case then Jesus is Son of God but different” well too bad, because all who saw Jesus saw him they saw a human figure, who eats, who drinks, who have the exact look of human beings.

Oh Christian, you might say: “Oh No! It’s true Jesus looked like us and had the same attributes, but he had special powers, miracles, he could raise the dead, cure the sick…etc” Well first of all I think we all agree that Jesus performed the Miracles by the Permission of God Jesus himself stated that several times in the Bible. There are countless Prophets who did miracles by the Permission of God, stated in the Bible itself. Jesus had to perform miracles to prove his he is messenger of God not the begotten Son of God like any other Prophets who performed Miracles so the people believe in them being the messengers of God.

Oh Christian! You should understand that having the ability to perform Miracles doesn’t make you automatically the son of God, why? The answer is very simple and any sane man would agree. Let’s assume a trained dog was able to talk like human being, laugh, do all sort of incredible things, would you say this dog is son of Man!? If a Pig was able to revive another Pig, would you say this Pig is son of God because he performed a Miracle? Of course Not! Because if you said yes you would just prove that you are insane. If God wanted, he can give the power to an “Ant” to create the observable universe but still this ant will be ant and God will be God, this Ant will not be the son of God because of that!

Oh Christian, as usual you might say: “Jesus is Son of God or God Because He Pre-Existed” At John 8:58 it is reported that Jesus said, “Before Abraham was I am”. Even if Jesus meant to claim by these words that he was alive before Abraham was, is it sufficient ground to say that he was divine? If Jesus lived in heaven then came to the earth it might mean something remarkable, but it would not be enough to establish him as God Christians do not imagine that the prophet Jeremiah had a pre human existence and find a suitable way of interpreting the words of Jeremiah 1:5 which portrays such a situation, if taken literally. However not such similar understanding is permitted by the Church in the case of John 8:58! Saying Jesus is God or Son of God Because He claims Before Abraham was I am In Exodus 3, it is reported that God told Moses “I am what I am” as most English Bibles translate the Hebrew text. At John 8:58 Jesus says, before Abraham was I am as most English Bibles translate the Greek text. But here is the key to another deception. The original of the first text is in Hebrew, while the original of the second is in Greek. All but a few of Jesus & apostles; words are recorded in Greek. For two hundred years before the time of Jesus the Jews used a Greek translation of their Hebrew scriptures, the Septuagint. This work translated the key phrase I am of Exodus as HO ON. However, the words of Jesus, I am, have been given in Greek as EGO EMI If the gospel writer in John 8:58 wanted to tell his Greek-speaking audience that Jesus had imitated God he would have used the familiar words of the Septuagint.

Oh Christian after the above, do you still believe that Jesus was begotten and not made? Well knowing you, you might still say: “Yes, it’s part of my religion” Well If you look up the word begotten in most dictionaries are the same, it means to procreate as the father, it implies the cardinal element of sex. Oh Christian, are you saying that you actually believe that God had sex with Marry to have Jesus!? Is that what you’re saying when you mean begotten and not made? I am sure you are more decent than saying such a shameful thing, but let me ask you this oh Christian? If this is what begotten means, and you don’t believe that to mean the procreation of the father like the definition says it is, then why do you believe in it? Don’t you feel sorry for your position of believing something you don’t believe? Well for the sake of argument let’s assume you still believe Jesus is the begotten Son of God, well “To be a begotten son of God, there has to be an act of begetting performed by the God. Who was the other party to this act? That party must have existed before the Begotten Son. Let me ask you this: “Where was Jesus, before this act?” If Jesus is regarded co-equal and co-eternal, as professed by the Trinitarians, and if the Begotten Son came after the act of begetting, that Negates the Doctrine of Trinity. If Jesus was co-eternal in time with the God, then that Negates Jesus being a "Begotten Son of God" I know you might be saying: “I am Confused, please tell me what’s the truth?” oh Christian, the whole truth and only truth is as Allah said in the Quran: “He begets not, nor is He begotten.” Oh Christian, you might ask me: “Who is Jesus?” Well my answer comes from the Quran:

“"He (Jesus) said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;" And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live. And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest. And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!" Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute). It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is. (Jesus) said: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path.”

Posted by AbdulAziz Mohammed
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 30-09-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information