Which makes more sense Islam or Christianity

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات


مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات المرصد الإسلامي لمقاومة التنصير
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع الدعوة الإسلامية
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

 

       

         

 

    

 

 

    

 

Which makes more sense Islam or Christianity

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102

Thread: Which makes more sense Islam or Christianity

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    947
    Last Activity
    09-12-2016
    At
    06:15 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    and stop throwing rocks when you live in a glass house.


    peace
    Your house is weaker than the spider's web it just needs a simple blow
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    947
    Last Activity
    09-12-2016
    At
    06:15 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    The gospel is part of the NT. The point is there is no evidence that the gospel you attack was accused of corruption in the Quran; This could be why it imperfectly borrowed the virgin birth story from it. As for your statement that Islam is superior, you are entitled to your opinion. Do you feel it is superior for borrowing from our gospel that was never given to Jesus as stated in the Quran. Maybe you should think and pray on it before you come up with knee jerk responses of rudeness. On the other hand, I really don't see the point discussing any further with you. Your mind is obviously made up, and you don't want to be confused with the facts.

    May God have mercy on your soul

    LOL obviously you agan avoided what I said TWICE about the corruption of the Gospel :

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989

    And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.
    Quran 3: 187


    So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.
    Quran 2: 79

    Ibn `Abbas said, "O Muslims? How do you ask the people of the Scriptures, though your Book (i.e. the Qur'an) which was revealed to His Prophet is the most recent information from Allah and you recite it, the Book that has not been distorted? Allah has revealed to you that
    the people of the scriptures have changed with their own hands
    what was revealed to them and they have said (as regards their changed Scriptures): This is from Allah, in order to get some worldly benefit thereby." Ibn `Abbas added: "Isn't the knowledge revealed to you sufficient to prevent you from asking them? By Allah I have never seen any one of them asking (Muslims) about what has been revealed to you."


    Saheeh Bukhary
    Vol. 3, Book 48, Hadith 850

    The verses speek for itself but ignorance is bliss
    Showing as usual the ignoring and change topic strategy you posses

    Also you failed to answer my questions for the SECOND time

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989

    Where in the Quran did God say that the torah and gospel as light and guidance
    to the prophet !!!!!!!!

    To the prophet , to the prophet, not to us

    as you claimed where ????


    This brings me up to ask you another question : Are such variations from different writters indpired by God

    Where are the answers to my questions ????





    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  3. #93
    *اسلامي عزي*'s Avatar
    *اسلامي عزي* is offline خادم رسول الله
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,785
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    09-12-2016
    At
    10:21 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    I hope the mediator brother اسلامي عزي takes an action to this insult to all muslims

    Burninglight is banned 4 the reasons below :

    1- insulting the prophet Muhammad ( post # 81 ) .

    2- insulting all prophets PUH (post # 87 ) .
    3- insulting a muslim member.


    the game is over 4 you Burninglight !





    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

    أنقر(ي) فضلا أدناه :


    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    اللهمّ اهدنا و اهد بنا ،

    اللهمّ لا سهل إلا ما جعلته سهلاً، وأنت تجعل الحزن إذا شئت يارب سهلاً، اللهمّ سهّل علينا أمورنا واجعل أعمالنا خالصة لوجهك الكريم نلقاك بها يارب يوم
    الدين.

    آمين... آمين... آمين.



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    947
    Last Activity
    09-12-2016
    At
    06:15 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    LOL, you told me to look up the word corruption. I know what that means English is my mother tongue; you should look up the word ignorant so you don't have to be ignorant of its definition anymore.
    peace
    No I asked you for its definition and this simple question was as usual not answered . Proving again you got nothing
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  5. #95
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post



    Burninglight is banned 4 the reasons below :

    1- insulting the prophet Muhammad ( post # 81 ) .

    2- insulting all prophets PUH (post # 87 ) .
    3- insulting a muslim member.


    the game is over 4 you Burninglight !


    I am very sorry to hear this. I wonder was Burninglight given any warning or the opportunity to apologise for what I'm sure was an unintentional error. No... Probably not. I also wonder if 1989 received any warning in regards to his insulting personal abuse which has escalated over last week or so. No... Probably not.

    ######################
    ######################
    ######################


    Very sad.

    Peace unto you and I pray God in His mercy guides you to His truth.
    Last edited by *اسلامي عزي*; 28-08-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: deleting misplaced notes

  6. #96
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    [QUOTE=محمد سني 1989;603677]No I asked you for its definition and this simple question was as usual not answered . Proving again you got nothing[/QUOT

    1989, you are wasting your time... You will get no further answers from Burninglight. Your job is done. BTW... You have less than nothing... Which you have proved on this forum. I think we could say at this point it's a wrap.. Finito.. End of.

    peace unto you and may God guide you to His truth.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    947
    Last Activity
    09-12-2016
    At
    06:15 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    I am very sorry to hear this. I wonder was Burninglight given any warning or the opportunity to apologise for what I'm sure was an unintentional error. No... Probably not. I also wonder if 1989 received any warning in regards to his insulting personal abuse which has escalated over last week or so. No... Probably not.

    It really looks you have banned him because you struggle to gain say his posts, which reading back through the responses seems the case. However, that's up to the reader to decide is it not.

    Very sad.

    Peace unto you and I pray God in His mercy guides you to His truth.
    Ya lets ignore the fact tha he has insulted prophets of god, lets ignore the fact that he ignores simple questions , lets ignore the fact that he changes the topic within each response in order to avoid answering a simple question , lets ignore the fact that he mixes up the threads and lets avoid him disrespecting the others and the forum rules more than once !!!!!!!

    BTW You and your friend proved nothing , actually on the contrary he showed how weak the christian argument can be . That my friend is whats sad for christianity , to scream , yell and shout and use such tactics to conceal his defeat and unwillingness to answer a few ligitimate questions about christianity.
    There are at least 7 questions which he has not answered and avoided as much as he can!!!!!! I wonder why did he not answer???



    Whats more sad is his claim that he loves Jesus and that he is a follower to the prophets , when at the same time he insults those prophets peace and blessings be upon them.

    If Burninglight does not repent from what he said , he will be brought infront of God in the day of judgement with the prophets whom he insulted on the other side as his oponants for what he said about them

    That is whats sad

    May God open his and your eyes and mind to the truth before the day of judgement

    I have said my last words in regards to this subject

    peace
    Last edited by محمد سني 1989; 28-08-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  8. #98
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    Ya lets ignore the fact tha he has insulted prophets of god, lets ignore the fact that he ignores simple questions , lets ignore the fact that he changes the topic within each response in order to avoid answering a simple question , lets ignore the fact that he mixes up the threads and lets avoid him disrespecting the others and the forum rules more than once !!!!!!!
    I see no point in this developing into a slanging match, nothing to be gained. So this reply to your post will be my last word on the subject! The questions you claim were ignored for the most part were answered, it's the fault of the questioner if he fails to make clear his aims and objectives or fails to understand the answer given. Most of the questions you ask have no real purpose as far as seeking knowledge or understanding goes, this is probably born from the fact you have already decided Christianity is false, the Bible is corrupt and Jesus was not who He claimed to be. No surprise then that any answers you get from the Christian perspective will be unsatisfactory to you. Why you feel the need to insult the person for their answers I don't quite see.. A simple I don't agree would suffice rather than bringing personal abuse into it. Just looks bad... And to be honest is off putting in regards to entering into dialogue with you. Let's face it no one enjoys being insulted constantly.

    Quote
    BTW You and your friend proved nothing , actually on the contrary he showed how weak the christian argument can be . That my friend is whats sad for christianity , to scream , yell and shout and use such tactics to conceal his defeat and unwillingness to answer a few ligitimate questions about christianity.
    There are at least 7 questions which he has not answered and avoided as much as he can!!!!!! I wonder why did he not answer???
    who are you to judge for all readers of this forum about what has been proved or disproved, each reader must make their own decision on that point. Besides it should never be about proving one better than the other... But displaying the truth of our respective religions as we ourselves see and understand them... There is no compulsion on either side, at the very least it's a means to clear up misconceptions we may hold about each other's religions. I see that is of greater importance, because with understanding comes tolerance and tolerance leads to peace. Surely God prefers His creation to exist in harmony together, not by hurting each other by either words or actions. We are not your enemy here... But it seems like that is how we are treated. That is also sad.

    As for the yelling and shouting I would say you were the one doing the yelling and shouting... As for your 7 unanswered questions... Well, I guess now you will never know. Unless Burninglights ban is of a temporary nature as I believe most forums have in place a system.. Of warnings given.. Followed by restriction .. Followed by a permanent ban if the member is not willing to abide by the rules. I have been a forum moderator myself so I know the process. I also wonder if anyone took the time to explain to Burninglight how the forum works and it's a requirement to debate in certain threads only? Because if they didn't then you can't blame him for something he did not know.


    Quote
    Whats more sad is his claim that he loves Jesus and that he is a follower to the prophets , when at the same time he insults those prophets peace and blessings be upon them.

    If Burninglight does not repent from what he said , he will be brought infront of God in the day of judgement with the prophets whom he insulted on the other side as his oponants for what he said about them

    That is whats sad

    May God open his and your eyes and mind to the truth before the day of judgement

    I have said my last words in regards to this subject

    peace
    I know as a Christian how deeply Burninglight loves Jesus.. We all feel the same depth of love, which you won't understand because you don't know Jesus or what it is to love Him. He is more than a prophet to us He is our saviour. The prophets are respected in the Bible, we do not have the same fairytale view of prophets as you do.. We know they were human, we know they were not faultless and we know they sometimes sinned and were in need of redemption from God.. As we all are. The Bible portrays the prophets thus.. And for me it's the only view that makes sense because if a prophet of God needs Gods forgiveness when they err how much more so for a simple man? The prophets, men and women were chosen by God to do His divine will and it is for that reason they are respected and loved. If your problem was with the use of the word ignorant, you should see that as any man can be ignorant of something.. Let's be clear being ignorant of something is not akin to being stupid... It's simply not knowing something that others may know. Where is the insult there???? Only God know all... Only God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.. God did not confer these qualities on His prophets they remained human their knowledge extended as far as God willed and they would have also been ignorant of certain things that was not in their remit to understand. There is no shame there.. There is no insult.

    Friend... Let it be known to you.. We all stand before God at judgement and answer for our action. God will know what is in Burninglights heart as He will yours. You should look to your own actions and you are not blameless in this fiasco that has culminated in the banning of a member.... Who did contribute and give a good account of Christianity weather you see it or not. As a fellow Christian it was clear to me Burninglight had a good knowledge of scripture a deep abiding love of Christ Jesus and an undying devotion to The Lord our God. Where his knowledge of Islam was lacking you could have shown with kindness and patience the error of his thinking.. Instead you chose to view him as an enemy to be subdued and insulted and ultimately run out of town. We reap what we sow my friend.. Always be aware that your own actions can be a catalyst for good or bad results. For myself I will have to consider weather I can continue as a member in the light of how Christians are treated here. I would be sad to leave... But all things come to an end one day.

    I continue to wish you well on your chosen path may God guide you to His love. Peace unto you.

  9. #99
    *اسلامي عزي*'s Avatar
    *اسلامي عزي* is offline خادم رسول الله
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,785
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    09-12-2016
    At
    10:21 PM

    Default

    Quote
    I know as a Christian how deeply Burninglight loves Jesus
    Muslims love jesus more than all christians !
    did you know that ????



    Quote
    The prophets are respected in the Bible
    in this way the christians and the holy scriptures respect the God 's prophets !

    Genesis 19


    30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

    31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

    32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

    33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

    34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

    35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

    6 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.




    May God guide you to the right way .
    Amen.



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

    أنقر(ي) فضلا أدناه :


    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    اللهمّ اهدنا و اهد بنا ،

    اللهمّ لا سهل إلا ما جعلته سهلاً، وأنت تجعل الحزن إذا شئت يارب سهلاً، اللهمّ سهّل علينا أمورنا واجعل أعمالنا خالصة لوجهك الكريم نلقاك بها يارب يوم
    الدين.

    آمين... آمين... آمين.



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    947
    Last Activity
    09-12-2016
    At
    06:15 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    I see no point in this developing into a slanging match, nothing to be gained. So this reply to your post will be my last word on the subject!
    The questions you claim were ignored for the most part were answered, it's the fault of the questioner if he fails to make clear his aims and objectives or fails to understand the answer given. Most of the questions you ask have no real purpose as far as seeking knowledge or understanding goes

    Meaning you have no answer!!!!!. They are simple questions about basic fundimentals in christianity.


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora
    who are you to judge for all readers of this forum about what has been proved or disproved, each reader must make their own decision on that point. Besides it should never be about proving one better than the other... But displaying the truth of our respective religions as we ourselves see and understand them...
    exactly so tell that to Burninglight


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora

    As for the yelling and shouting I would say you were the one doing the yelling and shouting
    LOL keep telling yourself that


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora

    ... As for your 7 unanswered questions... Well, I guess now you will never know
    These were questions which I asked three to four weeks ago !!!!!

    So your friend had more than enough time


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora
    I know as a Christian how deeply Burninglight loves Jesus.. We all feel the same depth of love, which you won't understand because you don't know Jesus or what it is to love Him.
    Right!!!! yet you cannot make your mind about Jesus peace be upon him!!!


    Is he a son of god , prophet , god !!!! part of trinity !!!!
    BTW I find this statement untrue coming from someone who believes what Paul said about Jesus being a curse!!!


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora

    . The prophets are respected in the Bible, we do not have the same fairytale view of prophets as you do.. We know they were human, we know they were not faultless and we know they sometimes sinned and were in need of redemption from God.. As we all are..
    This is coming from you who called Abraham as a man with a lack of faith

    I think also what brother اسلامي عزي said was enough

    peace
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 LastLast

Which makes more sense Islam or Christianity

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The teachings of Christ in Islam and Christianity
    By فداء الرسول in forum Slanders Refutation
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-07-2014, 02:51 AM
  2. Concept of salvation between Islam and Christianity
    By M.Khaled in forum English Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:05 AM
  3. If Islam is really from God, why does it not make sense to me?
    By فداء الرسول in forum Slanders Refutation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-10-2013, 11:33 PM
  4. My story from christianity to islam ..karla
    By Karla muslim in forum منتدى قصص المسلمين الجدد
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-04-2012, 04:08 AM
  5. Sin and Forgiveness in Christianity and Islam
    By نعيم الزايدي in forum English Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-11-2011, 02:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Which makes more sense Islam or Christianity

Which makes more sense Islam or Christianity