Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Default Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

A poem I wrote to highlight the difference between Jesus and false religion. This is not an attack upon Christians, so please don't take this as offensive, it's just a means of education and let people know what Jesus was truly sent with. Jesus is a Prophet of Islam, yet a God of Christianity. In Islam God is all Powerful, But in Christianity God was overpowered and crucified on the cross, how can the Almighty God be overpowered, these are just examples for people to think about, we are not forcing you to believe, just ponder and question. The Quran is the final testament, Muhammad is the final Messenger. Islam is the final religion, so no I dont Hate Islam. One God, One God only, He does not beget nor was he begotten, He is the GREATEST. And has no partners. (Holy Quran Ch 112)

Feel free to read up more on the true Jesus here, it will answer all your questions/refutations: http://media.isnet.org/off/Islam/Jesu...

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/talkislam

Twitter: #spokenwordmuslim

The following is a video response to bball1989's video "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word".

"And they say: the Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a Son. Assuredly ye utter a disastrous thing, whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall to ruins, that ye ascribe to the Beneficent a son, when it is not meet for (the Majesty of) the Beneficent that He should chose a son. There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a slave." (Qur'an 19:88-93).

Link to original video:

I point out the false reasoning in the poem, and give some good reasons (there are more) to not believe his point. This is just me discussing the video, and what is wrong about the argument, and worst statements of the poem. Be sure to share this video, and thank you very much for your time! Have a beautiful day!

The following content is protected by fair use under critique.

Bad Catholic Analysis: http://tinyurl.com/badcatholic
    Backing It All Up: http://tinyurl.com/6lnbs83

I wrote this to try and promote a healthy discussion. These are my views and opinions, but that does not mean that you must agree. If you want to defend your views and beliefs please do, but please do it in such a way that will shine a light on your beliefs and not embarrass them. I struggled with whether I should even upload this video or not, but I prayed about it, and you obviously can see the outcome of that. One World, One Love, One God.
    (While I appreciate all the Bible quotes, you must respect my belief to question the absoluteness of quotations that have been translated from their original language and passed down from generation to generation by flawed men. If the Bible is truly God's word, why are there different versions of the Bible? The original video claims we should be weary of religion because it has been corrupted by man, I am certainly not disagreeing with that aspect of it, just talking that idea even further to encourage reflection. )

Response to AmazingAtheist

And Response to

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word This video Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word was deep.

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word
    This is a confusing subject, but I think he is saying things are easier than what we make of it.

Thanks so much, and don't forget to check me out on the links below!

jesus love religion bible christian grace mercy god spirit faith hate like Gospel Word Holy
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post

A poem I wrote to highlight the difference between Jesus and false religion. This is not an attack upon Christians, so please don't take this as offensive, it's just a means of education and let people know what Jesus was truly sent with. Jesus is a Prophet of Islam, yet a God of Christianity. In Islam God is all Powerful, But in Christianity God was overpowered and crucified on the cross, how can the Almighty God be overpowered, these are just examples for people to think about, we are not forcing you to believe, just ponder and question. The Quran is the final testament, Muhammad is the final Messenger. Islam is the final religion, so no I dont Hate Islam. One God, One God only, He does not beget nor was he begotten, He is the GREATEST. And has no partners. (Holy Quran Ch 112)

Feel free to read up more on the true Jesus here, it will answer all your questions/refutations: http://media.isnet.org/off/Islam/Jesu...

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/talkislam

Twitter: #spokenwordmuslim

The following is a video response to bball1989's video "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word".

"And they say: the Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a Son. Assuredly ye utter a disastrous thing, whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall to ruins, that ye ascribe to the Beneficent a son, when it is not meet for (the Majesty of) the Beneficent that He should chose a son. There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a slave." (Qur'an 19:88-93).

Link to original video:

I point out the false reasoning in the poem, and give some good reasons (there are more) to not believe his point. This is just me discussing the video, and what is wrong about the argument, and worst statements of the poem. Be sure to share this video, and thank you very much for your time! Have a beautiful day!

The following content is protected by fair use under critique.

Bad Catholic Analysis: http://tinyurl.com/badcatholic
    Backing It All Up: http://tinyurl.com/6lnbs83

I wrote this to try and promote a healthy discussion. These are my views and opinions, but that does not mean that you must agree. If you want to defend your views and beliefs please do, but please do it in such a way that will shine a light on your beliefs and not embarrass them. I struggled with whether I should even upload this video or not, but I prayed about it, and you obviously can see the outcome of that. One World, One Love, One God.
    (While I appreciate all the Bible quotes, you must respect my belief to question the absoluteness of quotations that have been translated from their original language and passed down from generation to generation by flawed men. If the Bible is truly God's word, why are there different versions of the Bible? The original video claims we should be weary of religion because it has been corrupted by man, I am certainly not disagreeing with that aspect of it, just talking that idea even further to encourage reflection. )

Response to AmazingAtheist

And Response to

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word This video Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word was deep.

This is a confusing subject, but I think he is saying things are easier than what we make of it.

Thanks so much, and don't forget to check me out on the links below!

jesus love religion bible christian grace mercy god spirit faith hate like Gospel Word Holy
    I hate religion too, because it nailed Jesus to the cross. We don't believe God died. Jesus spoke to God just before He died on the cross saying into thy hands I commend my spirit; so why do Muslims say we believe God died? Jesus is the son of God. He is the word of God made flesh who died; besides, Jesus rose from the dead. He said, I have power to lay down my life and power to take it back. Jesus and God allude to Christ's divinity not the followers of Jesus or Christians! Why should we believe anyone who tells us differently than what God alludes to?

Now, tell me why is it a disastrous thing, whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall to ruins, that Jesus is God's son as stated in Qur'an 19:88-93? According to the Bible, I'll say this will happen for the individual who doesn't believe Jesus is the son of God who takes away the sins of the world. For after he has heard the message and rejects it, that will be a disastrous thing for him where the sky is not almost torn but completely torn, and the earth is split as will happen according to Scripture and every island and mountain will be moved from it's place, the stars from heaven will fall from the heavens as that person falls into outer darkness reserved for the Devil and his angels, but many children of Satan will follow. This not meant to be an attack on Islam, it is just showing or telling what the Bible teaches.

Why should we Christians doubt Jesus is the son of God simply because the Quran contradicts the Bible or Scripture that came before; especially, when the Quran and no Muslim could tell why this is a disastrous thing to believe? It is surely not disastrous; it is a good thing, and it pleased God to bruise Jesus for our sin. Isaiah 53. Why would the Jews make this a corruption in the Bible? They don't even believe Jesus is a prophet of God. I will carry this message to my grave and never let it go ever!!!

Peace and Blessings

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

I believe that reason and logic favors Islam, for an Islamic point of view of Christ

Christ is the prophet of God, not the son of God, and not the son of weight and lie saysChristians and Jews (the first Powell)

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

@ Burninglight... I urge you to check out the original version of this slam poetry.. By Jefferson Bethke. He's got it nailed... To the extent it is bound to attract those who wish to emulate his style, however with inferior material they will not measure up to the original.

Blessings

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    18-04-2024
    At
    02:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    Jesus is the son of God who takes away the sins of the world.
    Deuteronomy 24 : 16

The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

use your mind please !!!

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Thread Information