Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات


مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

 

       

         

 

    

 

 

    

 

Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran

  1. #1
    huria's Avatar
    huria is offline عضو مميز
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    310
    Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    03:41 PM

    Default Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran


    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


    The Bible and the Quran tell the story of the creation of the first man, Adam. Although they are similar in a basic outline, but different on very important points. First, let us consider the basic outline. Adam and Eve were placed in a garden in a state of happiness. God instructed them to eat from any tree except one tree. Eventually, they were deceived into eating from the forbidden tree and, God then expelled them from the garden, and here were the similarities ends.


    Now, the differences:

    The name of the Tree


    In the bible

    Forbidden tree clearly identified as ‘Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil’. ‘And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.”?’ (Genesis 2:16–17)




    In the Quran

    The Qur'an does not call it such, but teaches that humans are already inspired with the knowledge of good and evil at creation in order to enable them to exercise choice between good and evil. This knowledge did not come as a result of eating from a forbidden tree.


    Who was to blame for the sin?



    In the bible

    The Judeo-Christian tradition teaches that Satan appeared in the form of a serpent before Eve and tempted her to eat from the forbidden tree and that it was Eve who seduced Adam to eat with her.


    According to the Genesis story, God reproached Adam for what he did, but the latter put all the blame on Eve:


    [The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it] (Genesis 3:12).


    Subsequently, God said to Eve:


    [I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you] (Genesis 3:16).


    To Adam He said:


    [Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree … cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life] (Genesis 3:17)


    In the Quran

    The Quran says the deceiver was Satan.
    The Islamic view of the matter is clear from the following verses :


    {By deceit he [Satan] brought them to their fall: when they tasted the tree, their shame became manifest to them and they began to sew together the leaves of the Garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: “Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you that Satan was your avowed enemy?” They said: “Our Lord we have wronged our own souls and if You forgive us not and bestow not upon us Your mercy, we shall certainly be lost.”} (Quran 7:22-23)


    The Quran, contrary to the Bible, places equal blame on both Adam and Eve for their sin. They were both deceived. The Qur'an does not single out Eve for blame in any passage. Eve in the Quran is not a seducer or deceiver.


    Before eating from the tree what were they told?



    In the Bible

    According to the Bible, God had said that when Adam eats from the tree he would surely die,


    “but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die..” Genesis 2:17


    and the serpent said they will not surely die. The serpent was right—they did not die.




    ” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die”. Genesis 3:4




    In the Quran

    God said that if Adam and Eve eat from the tree they will become wrongdoers.


    “But come not near this tree or you both will be of the wrong doers." (Quran 2:35)


    Satan, however, promised them that if they eat from the tree they will live forever. Satan was wrong—they did not live forever.


    "He (Satan) said to them: "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." He (Satan) swore by Allah to them both saying: ""Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."." (Quran 7:20-21)


    After eating from forbidden tree



    In the bible

    The Bible says that when the couple heard the sound of God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, they hid from him among the trees. So God called out to Adam asking where he was, and asking if he ate from the forbidden tree. In Genesis 3:8-12


    In the Quran

    the Quran does not depict God in limited human form. The Qur'an and the Bible both teach that God knows everything always.


    And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?" They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers." (Quran 7:22-23




    The original sin



    In the bible


    Christianity alleges that God created humans to live eternally in Heaven, and that when Adam ate from the tree from which he had been forbidden, According to the Bible, they were driven out of the garden because God was afraid that they may eat from the tree of life and live forever.


    “So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[a] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword *****ing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.” Genesis 3:23-24


    According to the Bible, because of God's curse, serpents have to crawl and eat dust, women have to suffer in childbirth, and men have to sweat for a living.


    In the Quran

    The Quran teaches that God created Adam for Earth , the following verse make that clear


    “He said to the angels, "I shall make a vicegerent on the earth." (God says in the Quran 2:30)


    He did not say, "I shall make a vicegerent in Paradise." God knew that Adam and Eve would eat of the tree and descend to earth. According to the Qur'an, God's plan was to educate our first parents in paradise, then send them into the world for a limited time to resist Satan, the enemy. They were sent to earth as part of God's plan for them; not as a way of preventing them access to the tree of life, but as a test to distinguish those deserving of everlasting enjoyment in God's paradise.


    God knew what was going to happen, as He always know the outcome of events before they take place. However God does not force things to happen. He grants free will to His human creatures. On that He bases His supreme wisdom in populating the earth, establishing the vicegerents, and so on.


    Adam understood the lesson. He knew now in a practical way that satan was his enemy, the cause of his losing the blessing of living in Paradise, and the cause of his distress. Adam also understood that Allah punishes disobedience and that the way of Paradise has to be through submission to the will of God. And he learned from God Almighty to ask for forgiveness.


    God accepted Adam's repentance and forgave him. He then sent him to the earth as His first messenger.


    God, according to the Quran, punishes no one for another’s faults. Both Adam and Eve committed a sin and then asked God for forgiveness and He forgave them both. So there is no question of a hereditary sin called Original Sin in Islam.


    In summary

    The whole story of Adam and Eve in the Quran clearly teaches us the that humans have freedom of will, responsibility for their choice of action and the consequent accountability before God. God says in the Quran: “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden.” (Quran 35:18)



  2. #2
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post

    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


    The Bible and the Quran tell the story of the creation of the first man, Adam. Although they are similar in a basic outline, but different on very important points. First, let us consider the basic outline. Adam and Eve were placed in a garden in a state of happiness. God instructed them to eat from any tree except one tree. Eventually, they were deceived into eating from the forbidden tree and, God then expelled them from the garden, and here were the similarities ends.
    . Nice to know their are similarities. Up to this point it appears Islam has perfectly borrowed the information from its source or from where it was documented first.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    Now, the differences:

    The name of the Tree
    In the bible

    Forbidden tree clearly identified as ‘Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil’. ‘And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.”?’ (Genesis 2:16–17)

    In the Quran

    The Qur'an does not call it such, but teaches that humans are already inspired with the knowledge of good and evil at creation in order to enable them to exercise choice between good and evil. This knowledge did not come as a result of eating from a forbidden tree.]
    The Bible doesn't teach that Adam didn't know it was wrong to eat or touch the tree or right not to after God told him. This is your interpretation. Common sense should teach you that God wouldn't put blame on Adam if he didn't know it was wrong to eat from the tree. When the Bible refers to Adam, often it means both Adam and Eve because they were one flesh.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    Who was to blame for the sin?

    In the bible

    The Judeo-Christian tradition teaches that Satan appeared in the form of a serpent before Eve and tempted her to eat from the forbidden tree and that it was Eve who seduced Adam to eat with her.
    According to the Genesis story, God reproached Adam for what he did, but the latter put all the blame on Eve:
    [The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it] (Genesis 3:12).
    Subsequently, God said to Eve:
    [I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you] (Genesis 3:16).
    To Adam He said:
    [Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree … cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life] (Genesis 3:17)
    In the Quran

    The Quran says the deceiver was Satan.
    The Islamic view of the matter is clear from the following verses :
    {By deceit he [Satan] brought them to their fall: when they tasted the tree, their shame became manifest to them and they began to sew together the leaves of the Garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: “Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you that Satan was your avowed enemy?” They said: “Our Lord we have wronged our own souls and if You forgive us not and bestow not upon us Your mercy, we shall certainly be lost.”} (Quran 7:22-23)]
    Adam was free to choose to eat or not, but he wasn't free from the consequences of his actions. This is where mankind has learned to pass the buck. Adam said the woman did it and the woman said Satan did it. The fact is according to the Bible all were guilty. As it is today. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ. Satan is still deceiving people the same way today with the lust if the eye, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. IOW, man is still falling for lust for power, money and sex. When Islam's messenger first got his revelation, he panicked thinking he was demon possessed. He listen to his wife who assured him it was from Allah, and that he was a messenger. A woman encouraged Islam's prophet. I ask myself, "Could this be the same trick of Satan that Adam fell for by listen to Eve?"

    Blessing to you and, may we both come to the knowledge of truth.


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    The Quran, contrary to the Bible, places equal blame on both Adam and Eve for their sin. They were both deceived. The Qur'an does not single out Eve for blame in any passage. Eve in the Quran is not a seducer or deceiver. ]
    this is your misconception and interpretations. god gave equal blame but the punishment was different, because God made a distinction between the genders of His creation. You error not knowing the Scriptures.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    Before eating from the tree what were they told?

    In the Bible

    According to the Bible, God had said that when Adam eats from the tree he would surely die,
    “but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die..” Genesis 2:17
    and the serpent said they will not surely die. The serpent was right—they did not die.]
    So you believe Satan is right and God is wrong? That is sad.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    In the Quran

    God said that if Adam and Eve eat from the tree they will become wrongdoers.

    “But come not near this tree or you both will be of the wrong doers." (Quran 2:35)


    Satan, however, promised them that if they eat from the tree they will live forever. Satan was wrong—they did not live forever.


    "He (Satan) said to them: "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." He (Satan) swore by Allah to them both saying: ""Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."." (Quran 7:20-21)


    After eating from forbidden tree
    ]
    Satan was mixing truth with lies. It is what we see cults and false religions doing today. They take some truth from the Bible and twist and turn the rest of it to make people wrong doers.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post

    In the bible

    The Bible says that when the couple heard the sound of God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, they hid from him among the trees. So God called out to Adam asking where he was, and asking if he ate from the forbidden tree. In Genesis 3:8-12

    In the Quran

    the Quran does not depict God in limited human form. The Qur'an and the Bible both teach that God knows everything always.
    And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?" They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers." (Quran 7:22-23

    The original sin



    In the bible


    Christianity alleges that God created humans to live eternally in Heaven, and that when Adam ate from the tree from which he had been forbidden, According to the Bible, they were driven out of the garden because God was afraid that they may eat from the tree of life and live forever. ]
    No were does the Bible say God was afraid. This is just you making incorrect inferences.
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    “So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[a] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword *****ing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.” Genesis 3:23-24

    According to the Bible, because of God's curse, serpents have to crawl and eat dust, women have to suffer in childbirth, and men have to sweat for a living.

    In the Quran

    The Quran teaches that God created Adam for Earth , the following verse make that clear


    “He said to the angels, "I shall make a vicegerent on the earth." (God says in the Quran 2:30)


    He did not say, "I shall make a vicegerent in Paradise." God knew that Adam and Eve would eat of the tree and descend to earth. According to the Qur'an, God's plan was to educate our first parents in paradise, then send them into the world for a limited time to resist Satan, the enemy. They were sent to earth as part of God's plan for them; not as a way of preventing them access to the tree of life, but as a test to distinguish those deserving of everlasting enjoyment in God's paradise.


    God knew what was going to happen, as He always know the outcome of events before they take place. However God does not force things to happen. He grants free will to His human creatures. On that He bases His supreme wisdom in populating the earth, establishing the vicegerents, and so on.]
    The Bible doesn't show disagreement with this scenario per se nor do I.
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    Adam understood the lesson. He knew now in a practical way that satan was his enemy, the cause of his losing the blessing of living in Paradise, and the cause of his distress. Adam also understood that Allah punishes disobedience and that the way of Paradise has to be through submission to the will of God. And he learned from God Almighty to ask for forgiveness.]
    There is no indication that the Bible is in disagreement with this either. Man knows to ask God for forgiveness now so we must have learned it from our father Adam

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post

    God accepted Adam's repentance and forgave him. He then sent him to the earth as His first messenger. ]
    Who was he a messenger for the animals? There is no indication that he was a prophet or messenger, but he did I assume have responsibility to teach his family to obey God.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    God, according to the Quran, punishes no one for another’s faults. Both Adam and Eve committed a sin and then asked God for forgiveness and He forgave them both. So there is no question of a hereditary sin called Original Sin in Islam.]
    Christianity doesn't teach us that we inherit sin. We inherit the propensity to sin. That is why people often fail when they are tempted. Everyone has fallen from time to time. If anyone says they haven't he is a liar.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post

    In summary

    The whole story of Adam and Eve in the Quran clearly teaches us the that humans have freedom of will, responsibility for their choice of action and the consequent accountability before God. God says in the Quran: “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden.” (Quran 35:18)
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    Yes, the Bible teaches us we are responsible for our own action. It even teaches us we are responsible for out words and thoughts, but we have carnal weaknesses that we have inherited from Adam; Jesus is the last Adam who is the only way to be right with God. Satan says no you can be good and trust the benevolence of God to forgive you, but that is Satan tricking you like he did Adam. He wants you to meet God on your terms and not God's terms. the message is clear. You ignore it at your own spiritual peril

    Blessings to you.

  3. #3
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    711
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Greetings Huria, pleased to see you are back. I'm not sure why you posted this because this topic has been dealt with so many times but in posting it here I am assuming you wish for some kind of response. So I will put forth a response... Make of it as you will. There are a great many misconceptions in what you believe are the Bibles teachings on this which are apparent in your post. Also from the Quran's accounts of the same topic I can see big problems.... Which I feel have serious repercussions for muslims. But of course that is just my opinion and we all make our own choices... By the grace of God.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post

    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


    The Bible and the Quran tell the story of the creation of the first man, Adam. Although they are similar in a basic outline, but different on very important points. First, let us consider the basic outline. Adam and Eve were placed in a garden in a state of happiness. God instructed them to eat from any tree except one tree. Eventually, they were deceived into eating from the forbidden tree and, God then expelled them from the garden, and here were the similarities ends.


    Now, the differences:

    The name of the Tree


    In the bible

    Forbidden tree clearly identified as ‘Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil’. ‘And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.”?’ (Genesis 2:16–17)

    In the Quran

    The Qur'an does not call it such, but teaches that humans are already inspired with the knowledge of good and evil at creation in order to enable them to exercise choice between good and evil. This knowledge did not come as a result of eating from a forbidden tree.


    For this point of the naming of the tree. Simply because the Bible goes into detail of naming the tree and the Quran does not is no proof of error on either part. But by believing that mankind was created with the knowledge of good and evil by God means God would have to deal with evil and as we know evil is such an anathema to a Holy God.. The you should ask why God would wish to curse his creation made through love with something so heinous, whilst also making mankind weak enough not to be able to avoid sin.
    The Bible teaches God is all that is good .. Satan (or Ilbis if you prefer) is all that is evil. Satan was expelled from paradise simply for reasons of his sin of disobedience to God which grew into such hatred from which the evil nature ensues. So it makes more sense if God expelled satan for this disobedience then satan is the cause of evil in mankind ... Not God.. Who created us in the first instance as pure and holy that we should stand in His presence. Once we were no longer pure and Holy then we cease to be entitled to that. We have to live our life apart from our Holy God until such time as we can achieve that level of righteousness once more. Which we do through Christ.. As a sinless being we are covered by Him.

    Quote
    Who was to blame for the sin?
    Quote

    In the bible

    The Judeo-Christian tradition teaches that Satan appeared in the form of a serpent before Eve and tempted her to eat from the forbidden tree and that it was Eve who seduced Adam to eat with her.

    According to the Genesis story, God reproached Adam for what he did, but the latter put all the blame on Eve:

    [The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it] (Genesis 3:12).

    Subsequently, God said to Eve:

    [I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you] (Genesis 3:16).

    To Adam He said:

    [Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree … cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life] (Genesis 3:17)

    In the Quran

    The Quran says the deceiver was Satan.
    The Islamic view of the matter is clear from the following verses :

    {By deceit he [Satan] brought them to their fall: when they tasted the tree, their shame became manifest to them and they began to sew together the leaves of the Garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: “Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you that Satan was your avowed enemy?” They said: “Our Lord we have wronged our own souls and if You forgive us not and bestow not upon us Your mercy, we shall certainly be lost.”} (Quran 7:22-23)

    The Quran, contrary to the Bible, places equal blame on both Adam and Eve for their sin. They were both deceived. The Qur'an does not single out Eve for blame in any passage. Eve in the Quran is not a seducer or deceiver.
    Firstly the Bible does not place all the blame on Eve and none on Adam. The Bible simply records that Adam tried to put all the blame on Eve so absolving himself of any responsibility.. Rather cowardly of him I would say.. If that's not bad enough by saying to God... "The woman you put here with me..." Shows Adam placing the blame at Gods feet.. As if to say.. If God had not made Eve then there would have been no problem. I feel God let Adam off very lightly indeed given the depth of his disobedience.
    These statements do not mean that God and Eve are to blame and Adam is the innocent party.. But telling us what Adam did after he committed the first sin.. Which let's face it was not exactly noble. It also helps us to recognise that we often blame other people for our own sins, and we must learn to take responsibility for our own failings.
    So the Bible shows Adam, Eve and the serpent (satan) are all to blame. God knows and judges them all fairly and each is punished accordingly. However.. God in His infinite mercy and love for His creation.. Man, he makes them mortal so they cannot sin for all eternity, and by making the promise that the redeemer (Jesus) will come from them and will crush Satan and bring us back to eternal life. Christianity does NOT teach God punishes us for the sin of Adam and Eve, it says we are affected by it. Sin is an infinite offence against God which has huge impact on us and also on the world. This is where the Quran does not satisfactorily (IMHO) deal with the reality of sin. If someone steals from me I can choose to forgive them.. But that does not cancel their action of stealing or wiping out the consequences of their action.. Which to myself could have consequences which may have a lasting affect on my person. Once a sin is committed it has consequences for not only ourselves but for those we sin against and also against God .. Because it wounds Him. There has to be a penalty... Which God in His wisdom and mercy decides upon.




    Quote
    Before eating from the tree what were they told?
    Quote
    Quote
    In the Bible

    According to the Bible, God had said that when Adam eats from the tree he would surely die,

    “but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die..” Genesis 2:17

    and the serpent said they will not surely die. The serpent was right—they did not die.

    ” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die”. Genesis 3:4

    In the Quran

    God said that if Adam and Eve eat from the tree they will become wrongdoers.

    “But come not near this tree or you both will be of the wrong doers." (Quran 2:35)

    Satan, however, promised them that if they eat from the tree they will live forever. Satan was wrong—they did not live forever.

    "He (Satan) said to them: "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." He (Satan) swore by Allah to them both saying: ""Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."." (Quran 7:20-21)
    No the serpent was wrong they did die. They were condemned to live out their lives on earth for an allotted time.. Without redemption they were "spiritually dead" to God which is far worse than any punishment Satan could ever inflict. To be separated from Gods love... I can think of nothing worse.. Especially if you were created to share in that love and had once known that love. What the servant was offering in temptation was that Adam and Eve by eating the fruit they would become as God.. Not only having eternal life but also would know all there was to God.. Which none of creation ever know.

    Satan was right when he told them if they ate from the tree they would live for ever.. satan knew this, Satan also knew that as God had forbidden this very thing by eating of the tree Adam and Eve would be repeating the sin of disobedience to God.. Which had got Satan expelled form paradise in the first place. You should not ever forget Satan is the father of lies and the greatest deceiver.. His way is to make evil seem appealing.. Do you think satan did not know the wound to God by this deception against His Holy Being..? The Quran by glossing over this issue leaves you exposed to the wiles of satan the deceiver.

    Quote
    After eating from forbidden tree
    Quote
    Quote
    In the bible

    The Bible says that when the couple heard the sound of God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, they hid from him among the trees. So God called out to Adam asking where he was, and asking if he ate from the forbidden tree. In Genesis 3:8-12

    In the Quran

    the Quran does not depict God in limited human form. The Qur'an and the Bible both teach that God knows everything always.

    And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?" They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers." (Quran 7:22-23
    The Bible shows throughout God revealing Himself to man in many forms as He wishes and He has the divine power and right to do so. By this we see God wishes to enjoy communion with His beloved creation. There is nothing limited in God no matter whatever form He reveals Himself in. I feel it is the Quran who puts such limits upon God by claiming some things are beneath God to do.. God of the Bible is a knowable God in as much as He has chosen to reveal Himself. Allah is unknowable and unreadable to his creation.

    Quote
    The original sin
    Quote
    Quote
    In the bible

    Christianity alleges that God created humans to live eternally in Heaven, and that when Adam ate from the tree from which he had been forbidden, According to the Bible, they were driven out of the garden because God was afraid that they may eat from the tree of life and live forever.

    “So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[a] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword *****ing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.” Genesis 3:23-24

    According to the Bible, because of God's curse, serpents have to crawl and eat dust, women have to suffer in childbirth, and men have to sweat for a living.

    In the Quran

    The Quran teaches that God created Adam for Earth , the following verse make that clear

    “He said to the angels, "I shall make a vicegerent on the earth." (God says in the Quran 2:30)

    He did not say, "I shall make a vicegerent in Paradise." God knew that Adam and Eve would eat of the tree and descend to earth. According to the Qur'an, God's plan was to educate our first parents in paradise, then send them into the world for a limited time to resist Satan, the enemy. They were sent to earth as part of God's plan for them; not as a way of preventing them access to the tree of life, but as a test to distinguish those deserving of everlasting enjoyment in God's paradise.
    The Bible does not teach that God was afraid that Adam and Eve would live forever.. God fears nothing, however Adam and Eve were meant to enjoy a knowledge of God until their sin of disobedience cut them off from His Holiness. God could have made this a permanent state, but God through our "first parents" and out of His divine love gave them the chance to redeem mankind.. Through their seed.. Jesus.

    the only one out of the trio of Adam, Eve and Satan who was cursed by God was the one who was truly to blame ...Satan/the serpent. Adam and Eve were punished and we know that as truth because women do suffer pain in childbirth and it is the lot men to toil (work) to provide for the families. Childbirth itself was never a curse and the Bible shows throughout what a joyous occasion the birth of a child is. God told Adam and Eve to go forth and populate the earth... Mankind moved on from there.

    Quote
    We know the truth of Gods judgement

    God knew what was going to happen, as He always know the outcome of events before they take place. However God does not force things to happen. He grants free will to His human creatures. On that He bases His supreme wisdom in populating the earth, establishing the vicegerents, and so on.

    Adam understood the lesson. He knew now in a practical way that satan was his enemy, the cause of his losing the blessing of living in Paradise, and the cause of his distress. Adam also understood that Allah punishes disobedience and that the way of Paradise has to be through submission to the will of God. And he learned from God Almighty to ask for forgiveness.

    God accepted Adam's repentance and forgave him. He then sent him to the earth as His first messenger.

    God, according to the Quran, punishes no one for another’s faults. Both Adam and Eve committed a sin and then asked God for forgiveness and He forgave them both. So there is no question of a hereditary sin called Original Sin in Islam.
    Of cause God is always aware of what goes on an is the author of mankind. We were created with free will.. Out of love. To worship God in kind. God could have created automatons but in His wisdom knows that such worship is worthless. We were not created solely to worship God but to worship God out of freedom and love.

    The Bible does not teach we bear the sin of another we are all responsible for our own sin. We did not inherit Adams "sin" but a sin nature. Adam by his free choice introduced sin into man, man has to deal with it. We know this is truth because there does not exist on earth a person who does not sin or does not have the capacity to sin. Jesus is the only sinless being to ever have walked the earth. God never punishes another for faults that are not of their making. This is a big misunderstanding in the Quran. On the nature of sin... Are we all sinners..? Yes. Can we make good our sins by our own actions? No.. Do we need a saviour? Yes..

    Quote
    In summary
    Quote
    The whole story of Adam and Eve in the Quran clearly teaches us the that humans have freedom of will, responsibility for their choice of action and the consequent accountability before God. God says in the Quran: “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden.” (Quran 35:18)
    Quote
    The Quran and Bible both clearly teach that we are blessed with free will... That we all bear responsibility for our actions.. And indeed we are accountable for them before God. Where they differ is the Quran teaches you yourself can make some kind of difference or maybe mitigate the circumstances at the judgement by your own actions. The Bible teaches we can never reach the standards of righteousness by our own efforts. In order to be made righteous as we were meant to be we have to be made sinless in order to take our place in the presence of a Holy God.. As we cannot hope to achieve that by our efforts.. We need a Saviour. God knows that... And out of His love and mercy for us His creation.. He gave us a Saviour in Christ Jesus.

    I hope you can understand why I choose to put my trust in The Lord my God as revealed in the Bible.... Because for me I see YHWH.. God has all bases covered.

    Peace to you.

  4. #4
    *اسلامي عزي*'s Avatar
    *اسلامي عزي* is online now خادم رسول الله
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,748
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    14-12-2017
    At
    01:50 AM

    Default

    Genesis 3 : 24

    So he drove out the man;
    and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.




    why YAHWEH puts guards - cherubims - on the garden of Eden 's way ?????
    was he afraid from Adam 's return ???

    peace to you .



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

    أنقر(ي) فضلا أدناه :


    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



    اللهمّ اهدنا و اهد بنا ،

    اللهمّ لا سهل إلا ما جعلته سهلاً، وأنت تجعل الحزن إذا شئت يارب سهلاً، اللهمّ سهّل علينا أمورنا واجعل أعمالنا خالصة لوجهك الكريم نلقاك بها يارب يوم
    الدين.

    آمين... آمين... آمين.



    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي



  5. #5
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    711
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post
    Genesis 3 : 24

    So he drove out the man;
    and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.




    why YAHWEH puts guards - cherubims - on the garden of Eden 's way ?????
    was he afraid from Adam 's return ???

    peace to you .
    YES... Absolutely right... Though not in the way you imply...as God has no fear for Himself.. The very idea is ridiculous.. But fear for Adam.. I can understand why you ask the question here, as the Quran gives no information about the tree that was forbidden to them.. That is "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil"... You are left to assume it's just a tree.. One of many in the garden. True, it was one of many, and Adam and Eve were given Gods grace to eat of any tree ~ EXCEPT.. For that one. Please read the verse below..

    Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever” (Genesis 3:22)

    the tree God was preventing Adam eating from again was the "Tree of Life" because to do so would mean Adam would then live for eternity.. As this tree was not forbidden to them before...then we see God intended for Adam to enjoy eternal life.. Not be created as some vice regent for earth as you claim. After their expulsion they were forbidden to enter the garden, let's face it Adam had disobeyed God already... His track record was not perfect on that score.. God put the guard on the "Tree of Life" to prevent Adam from eating of it... had they been permitted to eat from the Tree of Life, then they would have been forced to live eternally in a sin cursed world. But God already had a better plan in place....one of redemption in Jesus Christ with a new heaven and new earth that would not be cursed.

    We see throughout the Bible God is the only Saviour, and through Him is the only way to live forever. Thus...God stopped them from possibly attempting to attain eternal life in a sin cursed world. God demonstrated His grace in refusing to allow mankind to live eternally in a world filled with sorrow and suffering. Instead... He has provided the way for us to enjoy eternal life in a place where there is no more death, sorrow, pain, or Curse. So God acted out of mercy and love in guarding the "Tree of Life". I hope that clear for you.

    Peace.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,090
    Last Activity
    11-12-2017
    At
    08:37 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    . Nice to know their are similarities. Up to this point it appears Islam has perfectly borrowed the information from its source or from where it was documented first.

    The Bible doesn't teach that Adam didn't know it was wrong to eat or touch the tree or right not to after God told him. This is your interpretation. Common sense should teach you that God wouldn't put blame on Adam if he didn't know it was wrong to eat from the tree. When the Bible refers to Adam, often it means both Adam and Eve because they were one flesh.

    Adam was free to choose to eat or not, but he wasn't free from the consequences of his actions. This is where mankind has learned to pass the buck. Adam said the woman did it and the woman said Satan did it. The fact is according to the Bible all were guilty. As it is today. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ. Satan is still deceiving people the same way today with the lust if the eye, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. IOW, man is still falling for lust for power, money and sex. When Islam's messenger first got his revelation, he panicked thinking he was demon possessed. He listen to his wife who assured him it was from Allah, and that he was a messenger. A woman encouraged Islam's prophet. I ask myself, "Could this be the same trick of Satan that Adam fell for by listen to Eve?"

    Blessing to you and, may we both come to the knowledge of truth.


    this is your misconception and interpretations. god gave equal blame but the punishment was different, because God made a distinction between the genders of His creation. You error not knowing the Scriptures.

    So you believe Satan is right and God is wrong? That is sad.

    Satan was mixing truth with lies. It is what we see cults and false religions doing today. They take some truth from the Bible and twist and turn the rest of it to make people wrong doers.

    No were does the Bible say God was afraid. This is just you making incorrect inferences.
    The Bible doesn't show disagreement with this scenario per se nor do I.
    There is no indication that the Bible is in disagreement with this either. Man knows to ask God for forgiveness now so we must have learned it from our father Adam

    Who was he a messenger for the animals? There is no indication that he was a prophet or messenger, but he did I assume have responsibility to teach his family to obey God.

    Christianity doesn't teach us that we inherit sin. We inherit the propensity to sin. That is why people often fail when they are tempted. Everyone has fallen from time to time. If anyone says they haven't he is a liar.

    Yes, the Bible teaches us we are responsible for our own action. It even teaches us we are responsible for out words and thoughts, but we have carnal weaknesses that we have inherited from Adam; Jesus is the last Adam who is the only way to be right with God. Satan says no you can be good and trust the benevolence of God to forgive you, but that is Satan tricking you like he did Adam. He wants you to meet God on your terms and not God's terms. the message is clear. You ignore it at your own spiritual peril

    Blessings to you.

    I just read your response and I see many misunderstandings and mistakes here :

    First God does put the blame on Eve , The idea here is that the bible tells us that the serpent only tricked eve and eve tricked adam while in the quran they were both tricked by satan. So ultimately the fact that Adam peace be upon him ate was because of Eve, the context of Genesis clearly shows this :

    [The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it] (Genesis 3:12)
    Then even in the punishment of adam Adam is blamed FOR LISTENING TO EVE NOT THE SERPANT :

    [Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree … cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life] (Genesis 3:17)

    More clearly is what first god said to Eve :

    13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
    The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”


    Genesis 3:13
    Here God clearly BLAMES EVE ONLY FOR SHE WAS THE ONE WHO LISTENED TO SATAN .

    This is clearly stated in the writtings of paul :


    14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

    1 Timothy 2:14






    Second as for what sister huria stated here :

    According to the Bible, God had said that when Adam eats from the tree he would surely die,
    “but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die..” Genesis 2:17
    and the serpent said they will not surely die.
    The serpent was right
    —they did not die.]
    Then you come up and accuse her of god lying !!!!!!

    She did not accuse god of anything we do not belive in the bible but you do . She is showing you what THE BIBLE ACCUSES GOD , either this or we have a clear CONTRADICTION try to understand what others are saying before throwing such accusations


    Third yes the bible does show disagreement :

    15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
    Genesis 2: 15


    So Adam was created to take care of the garden of eden. That was the purpose of creation


    Fourth According to the bible Adam did not know how to be forgiven or at least according to christianity he was not forgiven since it was inherited :


    12Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned-- 13for until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the offense of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come

    Romans 5:12-14

    Fifth Adam peace be upon him was a messenger to his own children his first generation including kain , abael and seth and there sixty brothers and sisters according to islamic tradition also seth peace be upon him is also considered a prophet

    You might object to this idea but I could ask you that Noa was a messenger but did he stop being a messenger after the flood???

    Sixth the old testement does not teach us that sin is inherited but christianity do :

    one example :

    12Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned-

    Romans 5:12

    Seven : Christianity clearly teaches us that himanity inherited a simple sin from eating from a tree and that without the sacrifice of the son of god death was upon humanity , the quote is death in Adam, Life in Jesus!!!!!

    Satan never said that :
    5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

    Genesis 3:5

    Satan wants you to think you are doomed and you have no hope so that you can say whats the point
    Satan is also crafty in another way; he comes and tells you are free from sin as long as you believe in that the son of god has taken the burdon and has died for any possible sin you could commit but ONLY AS LONG YOU BELIEVE IN THAT IDEA!!

    peace to you and may god guide you to truth
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  7. #7
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    711
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    First God does put the blame on Eve , The idea here is that the bible tells us that the serpent only tricked eve and eve tricked adam while in the quran they were both tricked by satan. So ultimately the fact that Adam peace be upon him ate was because of Eve, the context of Genesis clearly shows this :

    [The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it] (Genesis 3:12)
    Then even in the punishment of adam Adam is blamed FOR LISTENING TO EVE NOT THE SERPANT :


    [Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree … cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life] (Genesis 3:17)


    More clearly is what first god said to Eve :


    13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
    The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”


    Genesis 3:13

    the sin was not who was tricked by Satan.. But the outcome of the trickery.. Which was disobedience against God... That was the sin Adam, Eve and Satan paid for. Adam and Eve paid the penalty for their sin and then God in His mercy forgave them... Even giving them a chance to put right their wrong by their own action through their seed. satan was cursed for eternity.
    Genesis 3:12 Adam is passing the blame to God... And trying to wriggles out of responsibility for his own actions.. Eve did not force him.. He could have said no.
    Genesis 3:17 so you think that the fact Adam listened to Eve is a greater sin to be punished for above his own disobedience to God?... And one should add ..attempting to pass the blame.
    Genesis 3:13 is God blaming Eve here.. Or is He ascertaining the facts by asking her .. What is this you have done? Do you think that God did not already know the answer to this question? Of course He did.. God is omniscient.. God was making Eve see the folly of her sin... And face up to her disobedience.

    Quote
    According to the Bible, God had said that when Adam eats from the tree he would surely die, “but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die..” Genesis 2:17
    and the serpent said they will not surely die.
    The serpent was right
    —they did not die.]
    Then you come up and accuse her of god lying !!!!!!


    She did not accuse god of anything we do not belive in the bible but you do . She is showing you what THE BIBLE ACCUSES GOD , either this or we have a clear CONTRADICTION try to understand what others are saying before throwing such accusations
    I don't think anyone accused anyone of lying.. But really.. They did die. It refers to spiritual death as well as physical. To be cut of from God by sin is spiritual death and worse than physical death.... of course they did die a physical death also...Not immediate.. But then the serpent never mentioned a timescale.

  8. #8
    huria's Avatar
    huria is offline عضو مميز
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    310
    Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    03:41 PM

    Default

    Jazak Allah khair brother Muhammad, you replied beautifully, I just do not have time to go back and forth with people twisting the truth. A whole doctrine is based on lie, and you do not want to them to lie?

    I quote what the bible says, and he says “So you believe Satan is right and God is wrong? That is sad.”
    I told you what the Quran says, Satan was lying not God as your bible claim!! And I agree it is very sad, some people believe that.



    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    . Nice to know their are similarities. Up to this point it appears Islam has perfectly borrowed the information from its source or from where it was documented first.
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post

    I think we have established nothing has accurately been documented in the bible from my thread, who wrote the bible. The bible is like Chinese whisper been changing since it was first written to this day. So really nothing to copy from it thanks!!. The Quran however is not only preserved in written format, it is also memorized by millions to this day.

    As I said, I am really pressured with time, especially if people seem to just twist the truth. I rather use my energy in better avenue. I wrote this myself, as it seem to be confusion about the beginning, and that we have copied from the bible lol what is there to copy really!! But every claim like this, it give me more energy to write something on that topic, so hopefully if Allah wills, I will write about
    has the Quran borrowed from a corrupted book?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,090
    Last Activity
    11-12-2017
    At
    08:37 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    the sin was not who was tricked by Satan.. But the outcome of the trickery.. Which was disobedience against God... That was the sin Adam, Eve and Satan paid for. Adam and Eve paid the penalty for their sin and then God in His mercy forgave them... Even giving them a chance to put right their wrong by their own action through their seed. satan was cursed for eternity.
    Genesis 3:12 Adam is passing the blame to God... And trying to wriggles out of responsibility for his own actions.. Eve did not force him.. He could have said no.
    Genesis 3:17 so you think that the fact Adam listened to Eve is a greater sin to be punished for above his own disobedience to God?... And one should add ..attempting to pass the blame.
    Genesis 3:13 is God blaming Eve here.. Or is He ascertaining the facts by asking her .. What is this you have done? Do you think that God did not already know the answer to this question? Of course He did.. God is omniscient.. God was making Eve see the folly of her sin... And face up to her disobedience.



    I don't think anyone accused anyone of lying.. But really.. They did die. It refers to spiritual death as well as physical. To be cut of from God by sin is spiritual death and worse than physical death.... of course they did die a physical death also...Not immediate.. But then the serpent never mentioned a timescale.
    Again I am not arguing with you about whether Adam sinned or not (disobeyed or not ) Everybody agrees that he ate from the tree , the focus here is on the MAGNITUDE OF BLAME ON EVE AND HOW ADAM AND THE BIBLE PORTRAYES HER PLEASE FOCUS

    As for Adam passing blame : Adam passed blame in the bible to Eve not god in Genesis 3:12

    The man said, "The woman you put here with me--she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."

    Also according to Genesis 3: 17
    17 But to Adam he said,
    “Because you obeyed your wife
    and ate from the tree about which I commanded you,
    ‘You must not eat from it,’
    cursed is the ground thanks to you;
    in painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.

    To answer your question about this passage , Your question does not make sense since it was his listening to Eve that led him to the disobedience of god . Please try to focus here is what god replied in the bible :
    But to Adam he said,
    “Because you obeyed your wife
    and ate from the tree about which I commanded you

    As for the last passage Yes god is blaming her :
    Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."


    This is because the question was retorical and because gGOD HAS ALREADY ASKED ADAM BEFORE :
    12The man said, "The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate."13Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" And the woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate

    SO ADAM THREW THE BLAME ON EVE AND GOD ASKED HER RETORICALLY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ??? PUTTING THE BLAME OF ADAM EATING ON EVE , EVE REPLIED THAT THE SERPENT HAVE DECIEVED HER NOT THEM BUT HER

    I think the context is clear enough to everybody

    For your last point that is just a claim with no evidence :

    first the context does not talk about spiritual death :

    17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will surely die.”
    Genesis 2: 17

    The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit from the trees of the orchard; 3 but concerning the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the orchard God said, ‘You must not eat from it, and you must not touch it, or else you will die.’
    Genesis 3: 2-3

    The death here is only a physical death since the serpent replies to eve by :
    4 The serpent said to the woman, “Surely you will not die, 5 for God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will open and you will be like divine beings who know good and evil.”

    So was there openess of eyes spiritual or physical ? it was physical :
    7 Then the eyes of both of them opened, and they knew they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
    Genesis 3: 7

    Second it was god who said they would die not the serpent


    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,090
    Last Activity
    11-12-2017
    At
    08:37 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    Jazak Allah khair brother Muhammad, you replied beautifully, I just do not have time to go back and forth with people twisting the truth. A whole doctrine is based on lie, and you do not want to them to lie?

    I quote what the bible says, and he says “So you believe Satan is right and God is wrong? That is sad.”
    I told you what the Quran says, Satan was lying not God as your bible claim!! And I agree it is very sad, some people believe that.





    I think we have established nothing has accurately been documented in the bible from my thread, who wrote the bible. The bible is like Chinese whisper been changing since it was first written to this day. So really nothing to copy from it thanks!!. The Quran however is not only preserved in written format, it is also memorized by millions to this day.

    As I said, I am really pressured with time, especially if people seem to just twist the truth. I rather use my energy in better avenue. I wrote this myself, as it seem to be confusion about the beginning, and that we have copied from the bible lol what is there to copy really!! But every claim like this, it give me more energy to write something on that topic, so hopefully if Allah wills, I will write about
    has the Quran borrowed from a corrupted book?

    God bless you huria بارك الله فيك
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. God is only one in Torah, in the Bible and in the Quran .
    By عثمان أحمد الشيخ in forum English Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 02:09 AM
  2. Comparison Between the Bible and the Quran
    By nemogh in forum English Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:19 AM
  3. what do the bible and quran say about hte sun
    By محبة الرحمن in forum English Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-03-2010, 12:50 PM
  4. Bible Compared to Quran
    By nohataha in forum English Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-01-2008, 10:17 PM
  5. BIBLE...................COMPARED TO......................QURAN
    By Drsalah_hanie in forum English Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 04:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran

Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran