the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

Last Activity
    26-03-2024
    At
    03:52 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    You shouldn't attack the OP. Saying I lack in intelligence is insulting and uncalled for. I am sure this is against forum rules. I respect you enough not to do that to you or anyone here. You can attack an idea or comment but never the person. This shows, IMO, you are insecure in your faith.

Christians are commanded to love others. This appears to be absent in Islam. I know my Lord. That is important, but knowing a religion is not important to my God. In fact, religion is what nailed Jesus to the cross.

For course, I know God the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. They are one God not three gods. You don't understand the Christians faith, but how can you when the Allah of Islam and his messenger had provable misconceptions about it?

Peace

Trying to change the truth will not convince the rader my friend you have insulted me enough in previous posts , I tried to show you respect but you kept insulting :
    It is so deep a mystery that not even Allah and his slave messenger understood it much less Muslims such as yourself.
    This itself is insulting to muslims and arab christians (Allah simply means god)

The fact that trinity depicts three persons as one god is contradictory because they themselves say the father is god , jesus is god , holy ghost is god , this indirectly shows three gods no matter what and how you try to put it it is still paganism and worship of three.

Trinity the word means made of three , three elements of divinity = three gods in one god still paganism !!!!

You have proved to me that you don't know much about christianity , which shows how weak your position is

Believe in the Trinity of God. Three persons in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
    persons???!!!! I think divine beings or gods would be the better term
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    Trying to change the truth will not convince the rader my friend you have insulted me enough in previous posts , I tried to show you respect but you kept insulting :
    It is so deep a mystery that not even Allah and his slave messenger understood it much less Muslims such as yourself.
    This itself is insulting to muslims and arab christians (Allah simply means god)

The fact that trinity depicts three persons as one god is contradictory because they themselves say the father is god , jesus is god , holy ghost is god , this indirectly shows three gods no matter what and how you try to put it it is still paganism and worship of three.

Trinity the word means made of three , three elements of divinity = three gods in one god still paganism !!!!

You have proved to me that you don't know much about christianity , which shows how weak your position is

Believe in the Trinity of God. Three persons in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
    persons???!!!! I think divine beings or gods would be the better term
    If I have insulted your person, please show me where so I can avoid repeating it. That is against my beliefs to do something like that to someone, and it could be considered my failing to live an aspect of Christian life. Not that I am not guilty of it from time to time, but I fight it by asking you to show me where I have insulted you. If you take the negative things I say about your belief personally as insulting, that doesn't count, because that is up for grabs for both of us.

Now back to your trinity comment. It is your opinion that Christians belief in three gods, but we don't, because Jesus said, "Behold oh Israel the Lord our God is one." We believe this and accept it; so it seems you are having a difficult time accepting the concept of God's tri unity. Notice, I said tri unity and not tri beings or gods. Your concept of the trinity is blasphemous to Christians, but so is Allah's and his salve messenger whom you associate in name with Allah (I know not as a deity) but as a slave messenger of Allah. The Association, IMHO, is that you must mention or associate his name with your total oneness god that you cannot explain anymore than I can the trinity. The irony is Muslims are only against the misconception Islam has of the Christian trinity that we Christians are against as well, but we know where this misconception comes from, but you can't seem to learn or accept that even when it is told to you what and where that misconception actually is coming from.
    Again, we will never associate a messenger with our God in such a way to make it an oracle of our faith. That is idolatry and paganism plain and simple, because it would be against our Scripture. You should never throw stones when you live in a glass dwelling my friend. I look at our dialogue seeing you being pawned over and over again and yet you continue posting misconceptions based on what you don't understand.

Peace

Last Activity
    26-03-2024
    At

If I have insulted your person, please show me where so I can avoid repeating it. That is against my beliefs to do something like that to someone, and it could be considered my failing to live an aspect of Christian life. Not that I am not guilty of it from time to time, but I fight it by asking you to show me where I have insulted you. If you take the negative things I say about your belief personally as insulting, that doesn't count, because that is up for grabs for both of us.

Now back to your trinity comment. It is your opinion that Christians belief in three gods, but we don't, because Jesus said, "Behold oh Israel the Lord our God is one." We believe this and accept it; so it seems you are having a difficult time accepting the concept of God's tri unity. Notice, I said tri unity and not tri beings or gods. Your concept of the trinity is blasphemous to Christian
    Peace

You obviously are being debunked over and over again to the extent that you are being cornered by the truth and your only way is to try to divert the topic , your are being slapped by the shocking truth so many times that you are eager to change the topic.

This does not contain an actual answer except for this :

Notice, I said tri unity and not tri beings or gods. Your concept of the trinity is blasphemous to Christian
    So are you saying that this statement is wrong :
    Believe in the Trinity of God. Three
    persons
    in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
    ?????

because it certainly do contradict this staement :
    "Behold oh Israel the Lord our God is one
    because persons in the statement before are parts of god so these persons have the divine elements in them

answer this question

BTW I showed how you insulted me in the last response

Last Activity
    26-03-2024
    At

You are twisting the facts , never once the bible mentioned trinity, your priests have twisted the meaning of the bible in order to force their own understanding of Jesus into the minds of others , they have deleted , added and paraphrased certain texts as I have proved before claming it is ok as long as it does not hurt the central message !!!! although it actually did and you know it

Come back to the truth to reality , trinity does NOT exist it is PAGAN practice , Jesus did not preach for trinity , jesus preached for one god :
    Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.
    Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"?

John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Open your eyes and repent to god , return to what jesus preached : monotheism

A reminder

BTW Your last 12 comments which in them you hoped to retaliate against the rules of the thread and blogg contained NOTHING in relation to the topic of discussion most of it was a diversion , ignoring my responses and as usual the immotional crocodile tear strategy .

Covering your losses and dispare by such tactics proves to me and to the reader that you simply know nothing

Good luck in your next of the topic , crocodile tear response
    Last edited by محمد سني 1989; 17-08-2014 at 02:44 AM.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

You obviously are being debunked over and over again to the extent that you are being cornered by the truth and your only way is to try to divert the topic , your are being slapped by the shocking truth so many times that you are eager to change the topic.

This does not contain an actual answer except for this :

Notice, I said tri unity and not tri beings or gods. Your concept of the trinity is blasphemous to Christian
    persons
    ?????

because persons in the statement before are parts of god so these persons have the divine elements in them

answer this question

BTW I showed how you insulted me in the last response
    Who is this obvious to? Pleases repeat how I insulted you I couldn't find the post you said addresses this. It is important to me how I treat people, because I must account to God for it.
    peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

A reminder

BTW Your last 12 comments which in them you hoped to retaliate against the rules of the thread and blogg contained NOTHING in relation to the topic of discussion most of it was a diversion , ignoring my responses and as usual the immotional crocodile tear strategy .

Covering your losses and dispare by such tactics proves to me and to the reader that you simply know nothing

Good luck in your next of the topic , crocodile tear response
    Crocodile tears? LOL, well, Excuse us crocks among you Alligators. The truth is everyone knows something and everyone is ignorant about some things. There is a cure for ignorance, but not for willful ignorance. Your comment here about me knowing nothing is obviously not a true statement. IOW, it is a lie.
    Are you going to accuse of insulting you for this too? If what I say is true, and it is, it is not an insult, but what you said about me is a lie and an insult. The proof is in the post right here.
    I take it that is your strategy when you cannot gainsay the OP. But what is apparent here is that if you don't speak truth about a person, what untruths are you speaking about your religion and Christianity? It begs this question. I am sure you will continue crying to the mods to put more and more restriction on the minority of Christians here. What kind of tears would you call that?

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Maybe my previous response can be undeleted to this post. There is no retaliating I can do about the rules accept follow them.
    peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:50 AM

Maybe my previous response can be undeleted to this post. There is no retaliating I can do about the rules accept follow them.
    peace
    Okay: 1. the Bible VS the holy Qura'n; 2. what makes more sense Islam or Christianity; 3. and I plan on making a new thread for the third called "Open topics on the Abrahamic faiths." Thanks
    As you can see colleague all your post - without exeption - are now approved !

peace.

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Last Activity
    26-03-2024
    At

Crocodile tears? LOL, well, Excuse us crocks among you Alligators. The truth is everyone knows something and everyone is ignorant about some things. There is a cure for ignorance, but not for willful ignorance. Your comment here about me knowing nothing is obviously not a true statement. IOW, it is a lie.
    Are you going to accuse of insulting you for this too? If what I say is true, and it is, it is not an insult, but what you said about me is a lie and an insult. The proof is in the post right here.
    I take it that is your strategy when you cannot gainsay the OP. But what is apparent here is that if you don't speak truth about a person, what untruths are you speaking about your religion and Christianity? It begs this question. I am sure you will continue crying to the mods to put more and more restriction on the minority of Christians here. What kind of tears would you call that?

Peace

haaaaahhaaaaa

what a pathetic response

LOL what did you actually say to be true ???? NOTHING and you know it

You did not even answer my question LOL

All these sentences and words are the crafty tactic of a person trying to avoid a question which you do not have an answer to

BTW I wasn't the person who kept crying to the moderator about unfair treatment!!! LOL maybe you should look at your previous responses and see who was the one doing all the crying with crocodile tears

As for your insults see comment number 71

I am still waiting for an answer to this question :

persons

?????

answer this question

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

haaaaahhaaaaa

what a pathetic response

LOL what did you actually say to be true ???? NOTHING and you know it

You did not even answer my question LOL

All these sentences and words are the crafty tactic of a person trying to avoid a question which you do not have an answer to

BTW I wasn't the person who kept crying to the moderator about unfair treatment!!! LOL maybe you should look at your previous responses and see who was the one doing all the crying with crocodile tears

As for your insults see comment number 71

I am still waiting for an answer to this question :

persons

?????

answer this question
    At least I make you laugh. Can you post comment 71? I cannot access it or I am not sure what you mean by it; after all, I do have limited access here. As for your question, I will answer it. About your trinity question, I will say I believe what the Bible says. I do believe in the tri unity of God, but I don't want to say anything the Bible doesn't say; otherwise, I'll feel that I am speculating, but I will say I believe when the Bible speaks of Jesus being the son of God, I believe God is Spirit and He is the father; I believe God is holy. Does the Bible mention the father, son and Holy Spirit at different times and different ways as being God? yes, but does it mention trinity or that God is a trinity? no. Is there one God only? yes! What are you trying to do to me, squeeze blood out of a turnip?
    I have told you I don't believe there are three gods in Christianity. We believe in the God the only God of Abraham. We are an Abrahamic faith. We cannot explain the essence of God's nature (What makes Him tick) I am glad you feel you can do that with Allah, but you haven't convinced me of what you mean by the perfect oneness of Allah. What does that mean? You might be able to explain the God of Abraham, but I cannot.

Peace

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information