the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    02:41 PM

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
    Here is what you asked and focus on what is emphasized in your statement :
    Explain the concept of a unitary being and how you understand that this concept is superior to the concept of a triune being.

How I understand ok so I believe my points answer for it self why I see trinity is not superior to unitary= monotheism

you also said "

I already answered this in my last response :

peace
    Firstly I did not emphasis a particular aspect of my question.. It was I thought simple enough to understand. It does NOT involve any comparison with the trinity.. You are constantly asking us to explain the trinity.. Even when we tell you the word is no where mentioned in the Bible.. Jesus did not teach it.. It's not Biblical.. And our salvation does not depend on having to understand it. I simply ask can you explain the doctrine of tawheed the oneness of Allah?

Just explain the concept of tawheed.. Oneness.. A unitary being.

Peace.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by huria View Post
    They keep telling us, our salvation doesn’t depend on the trinity, well if you don’t even understand who you are worshiping, how is it not linked?

Well Tawheed is simple, we know who our God is, (Allah), but with your pagan trinity doctrine, you don't even know who you worshiping, people parry to the father alone, or Jesus alone but they never pray to the holy spirit alone, unless is combined with the other two, how they are equal ?

Other sects in Christianity read the same bible, and don't believe in the trinity!!
    Well Huria.. If Tawheed is that simple how about explaining it then !!!!
    All prayers are to GOD. I suggest you try praying hard to the God of Abraham for guidance on this matter.

peace unto you

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At
    01:32 PM

They keep telling us, our salvation doesn’t depend on the trinity, well if you don’t even understand who you are worshiping, how is it not linked?

Well Tawheed is simple, we know who our God is, (Allah), but with your pagan trinity doctrine, you don't even know who you worshiping, people parry to the father alone, or Jesus alone but they never pray to the holy spirit alone, unless is combined with the other two, how they are equal ?

Other sects in Christianity read the same bible, and don't believe in the trinity!!
    you are totally right sister huria , because the writers of the bible simply did not know trinity and the whole concept it was later developed after the roman empire adopted christianity !!!!
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Firstly I did not emphasis a particular aspect of my question.. It was I thought simple enough to understand. It does NOT involve any comparison with the trinity.. You are constantly asking us to explain the trinity.. Even when we tell you the word is no where mentioned in the Bible.. Jesus did not teach it.. It's not Biblical.. And our salvation does not depend on having to understand it. I simply ask can you explain the doctrine of tawheed the oneness of Allah?

Just explain the concept of tawheed.. Oneness.. A unitary being.

Peace.
    Tawheed is simple the worship of one god , one god which does not take a humanly body (Not because he can't rather because it is not worthy of his divine status) who is not dictated by the laws of time or space, we as sunni muslims believe in all what god attributed for himself and what the prophet attributed to himself and deny what god denied about himself and what the prophet denied about him. He is perfect not made of three or two or so on .

May I ask you if someone believes say in Jesus taking the sin of the world and that he is the messiah and that he is son of god but does not believe in trinity meaning Jesus is only son of god and not god and the holy ghost is not god , would he still be christian and saved ???

This is my question to you

peace

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    02:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Well Huria.. If Tawheed is that simple how about explaining it then !!!!
    All prayers are to GOD. I suggest you try praying hard to the God of Abraham for guidance on this matter.

peace unto you

Pandora just because you claim you don’t understanding it doesn’t make it difficult, as I said in numerous threads, bring a two year old child, and explain to him/her Tawheed, and trinity see which one they will understand.,

Tawheed is simple, One God what is there to explain? it is like saying what 1 is equal to? Equal to 1, all our life we learned that 1+1+1 = 3 but in Christianity it means 1 !

So since you can’t explain that formula, you resort to saying I don’t understand ONE lol PLUS throughout history people have been struggling with the trinity concept not Tawheed as it is simple.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Pandora just because you claim you don’t understanding it doesn’t make it difficult, as I said in numerous threads, bring a two year old child, and explain to him/her Tawheed, and trinity see which one they will understand.,

Tawheed is simple, One God what is there to explain? it is like saying what 1 is equal to? Equal to 1, all our life we learned that 1+1+1 = 3 but in Christianity it means 1 !

So since you can’t explain that formula, you resort to saying I don’t understand ONE lol PLUS throughout history people have been struggling with the trinity concept not Tawheed as it is simple.
    Sister Huria, you cannot take a math equation and use that to explain the oneness of God. Math involves number sequence and time which are all creations of God. If you try to use God's creation to understand the Creator you won't be able to do it. This math number sequence and logic should be considered flawed in this case; therefore, there is no reason for you to rejected Jesus as the son of God or reject what God said; "This is my beloved son..." Muslims reject what the Creator said based on this stupid math equation and misconceptions of the Christian one true God according to the Quran.

Using misconceptions and God's creation (the finite to understand the infinite) is a big and foolish mistake. God's oneness as understood in the Bible is other earthly. IOW, it is like nothing in creation, and yet you attempt to use finite human reason based on God's creation to disbelieve God's own infinite words and person.
    You don't even believe Jesus who said, "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He.. No one comes tot he father (God/ Allah) except through me." Instead of heeding God and Jesus' word and asking Him to fill you with the Holy Spirit, you challenge Christians and God with his own math creation.
    God's oneness can only be understood by revelation from Him, but instead, you make so light of it that a child can understand without divine guidance. Jesus said, "You must become as a child to enter the kingdom of heaven." He didn't say be childish. This math formula of 1+1+1=1 is a foolish excuse to reject Jesus as the son of God; moreover, it fails to make a point against God's tri unity, because God is not his finite creation as this math formula implies.

Peace

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

you are totally right sister huria , because the writers of the bible simply did not know trinity and the whole concept it was later developed after the roman empire adopted christianity !!!!
    You are not exactly correct here. The concept was always there, but the term trinity wasn't always there. it wasn't coined until the Roman empire made Christianity the official religion.
    Of course, we all agree that God is in control; therefore, God allowed it to be the official religion of the world, only Satan doesn't like the idea; so, he comes up with cults, false prophets and people who twist Scriptures or use semantics to show Biblical corruption, but they are still met with defeat as Christianity is still the world dominant religion even though there are many misguided nominal Christians as there are to be expected, but it still dominates, and God is in control and allows it.
    This is not to say that the dominate religion is the truth for that reason, but it turns out that Christianity will always be a torn in the side of Islam. I think of when Muslims tell me that Allah IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS, I think how is it possible they believe that? If Allah didn't make it appear that Jesus died on the cross, Christianity would NOT be an issue for Muslims today. How is that the best of plans? Since Islam rejects the reason the Bible gives for Jesus' virgin birth, it has then imperfectly borrowed the virgin birth story of Jesus from the NT Bible; therefore, I would have to say that the answer to the title of this thread The Holy Bible VS the Quran, the Bible wins hands down.

Peace

Last Activity
    25-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    You are not exactly correct here<span style="color:#ff0000;">. The concept was always there, but the term trinity wasn't always there. it wasn't coined until the Roman empire made Christianity the official religion. <br></span><br>
    <br><br>If the concept was already there then prove it , where does it say . If the concept was there then AT LEAST there would have been a slight mention about it in the FIRST TWO CENTURIES!!!!<br><br>
    Quote Originally Posted by ;Burninglight
    <br>
    Of course, we all agree that God is in control; therefore, God allowed it to be the official religion of the world, only Satan doesn't like the idea; so, he comes up with cults, false prophets and people who twist Scriptures or use semantics to show Biblical corruption, but they are still met with defeat as Christianity is still the world dominant religion<br> <br>
    <br><br>LOL thats why it is the fastest declining religion.&nbsp;<br><br>Throughout your stay here you have not been able to prove anything. You have admitted surprisingly to things like you do not know things in the bible, the gospels has varriations , the Old testament has typos!!!!<br><br>
    <br><br><br>even though there are many misguided nominal Christians as there are to be expected, but it still dominates,<br><br>
    <br><br>nope christianity had a 600 year advantage but Islam is still the fastest growing religion and christianity is insicure about it!!!<br><br>
    <br>&nbsp;<br>. I think of when Muslims tell me that Allah IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS, I think how is it possible they believe that?<br> <br>
    <br><br>Better than the prophet deceiving image presented in the bible. plus I already explained this which you could not answer !!!!<br><br>
    <br><br>If Allah didn't make it appear that Jesus died on the cross, Christianity would NOT be an issue for Muslims today. How is that the best of plans?<br> <br>
    <br><br>LOL this comes from a lack of understanding of the Quran which is not surprising coming from you<br><br>God deceived the Jews who attempted to kill Jesus peace be upon him , they plotted and God responded by plotting against them . However the true followers of Jesus such as Peter and Mary Jesus's mother knew the truth.<br><br>
    <br><br><br>Since Islam rejects the reason the Bible gives for Jesus' virgin birth, it has then imperfectly borrowed the virgin birth story of Jesus from the NT Bible; therefore, I would have to say that the answer to the title of this thread The Holy Bible VS the Quran, the Bible wins hands down. <br>
    <br>
    Peace
    <br><br>LOL pathetic attempt , although it seems that you are trying to convinve your self and dellude the reader.&nbsp;<br>An answer like this reflects ignorance and no understanding of the word corruption. corruption means altered not replacing the whole gospel therefore the concept of the virgin birth since in the Quran then it must be in the original gospel<br><br>The title of this thread should show : the crushing defeat of the bible in the face of the Holy Quran&nbsp;<br><br>peace&nbsp;<br>
    <br>

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

<br><br>If the concept was already there then prove it , where does it say . If the concept was there then AT LEAST there would have been a slight mention about it in the FIRST TWO CENTURIES!!!!<br><br><br><br>LOL thats why it is the fastest declining religion.>
    There is no point proving it to you, because you will try to get out of it saying the Bible is corrupted like a broken record, so I will not waste my time on this with you. Besides, I have already shown you proof. If you don't believe what I say, you wouldn't believe if one came back from the dead to tell you!

Throughout your stay here you have not been able to prove anything. >
    LOL, nor you!

christianity had a 600 year advantage but Islam is still the fastest growing religion and christianity is insicure about it!!!>
    Wow, so it took Allah that long (600 years) to realize people were believing by the Billions that Jesus died and rose for our sin, and that the torah was corrupted and needed His word guarded, and as a result Christianity still out weighs Islam in number and millions of Muslims covert to Christianity every day as well. What you share is far fetched friend. LOL, Christianity was made to appear as declining to you like Allah made it appear that Jesus died on the cross. His best of plans was deceptive in my mind's eye. He admits in the Quran; he does best what the unbelievers were doing. What were they doing? Were they plotting, scheming, deceiving and planning? Yes, that is it in a nutshell.
    LOL this comes from a lack of understanding of the Quran which is not surprising coming from you<br><br>God deceived the Jews who attempted to kill Jesus peace be upon him , they plotted and God responded by plotting against them . However the true followers of Jesus such as Peter and Mary Jesus's mother knew the truth.

Although it seems that you are trying to convinve your self and dellude the reader.*>
    I don't need to convince myself of your delusions you do just fine convincing me. There is no misunderstanding on my part. As for Peter being a true follower, I agree, that is why Peter said: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, 5 who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1Peter 1: 3-7
    Of course, you will try to say this is a corruption, but that cannot be found anywhere in the Quran about the NT Bible or the gospel; so you are stuck with a discrepancy again

An answer like this reflects ignorance and no understanding of the word corruption. corruption means altered not replacing the whole gospel therefore the concept of the virgin birth since in the Quran then it must be in the original gospel<br><br>The title of this thread should show : the crushing defeat of the bible in the face of the Holy Quran*<br><br>peace*<br>
    <br>
    There is no ignorance on my part. The Quran borrowed the story from the gospel (a gospel that was never given to Jesus as the Quran states) and I proved that already, but it rejects the reason the gospel gives for His virgin birth to make up a corruption you now follow; therefore, the crushing defeat is the other way around friend!!!

Peace

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information