Who introduced sin into the world.

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات


مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات المرصد الإسلامي لمقاومة التنصير
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع الدعوة الإسلامية
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

 

       

         

 

    

 

 

    

 

Who introduced sin into the world.

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Who introduced sin into the world.

  1. #1
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default Who introduced sin into the world.

    According to Islam, who introduced sin into the world?

    Since the outcome of our eternal redemption and gaining Paradise/Heaven is to a large extent dependant on sin, I think it's important to understand the consequences of sin both for ourselves and how it affects God.

  2. #2
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    No comments on this from the Muslim perspective, although the topic of sin is evident in other posts so obviously it's important to you as it is to Christians. Without fully understanding the consequences of our sin and more importantly how it relates to a Holy God how do we atone for it?

    The consequence of sin is death... As in spiritual death not only physical death, but also the eternal separation from God.The Bible says that "the wages of sin is death" ~ Romans 6:23. Also.. "But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear" ~ Isaiah 59:2. This is the foremost consequence of man’s rebellion against God.


    We know God to be a loving God and also merciful.. And if we but repent all will be well, as surely little sins (in our eyes) are surely not worthy of death for all eternity. The problem is, sin is sin, big or small. Though God loves us, His holiness is such that He cannot live with evil, evil is an affront to our Holy God. The prophet Habakkuk said of God ~ "Your eyes are too pure to look on evil; you cannot tolerate wrong". God does not ignore our sin. Nothing is hidden from Gods sight and all will be laid bare before Him. So how do we take our place before God in Heaven? Can God simply and arbitrarily forgive our sins?


    The Old Testament contains the Law of God... It is a perfect standard because it is God's standard. When we fail to keep this law, we sin. When we sin, we offend God. This offence against God results in a judgment. Laws are laws because they have penalties. There is no law without a penalty... This is so in society when one commits a crime one is judged and a penalty paid. So if breaking God's law brings judgment which is separation from God. The judgment is known as damnation which is the righteous judgment of God upon the sinner. If God did not judge the sinner, then He is not upholding His holiness... and he would be allowing sinners to go unpunished.

    By the will and grace of God Jesus paid the penalty for our sin, by the blood of the sinless lamb of God we are washed clean and so being made righteous can stand before a Holy God and be repentant.

    How do you understand you pay for your sins? How do you achieve righteousness before God?

    Peace.

  3. #3
    فداء الرسول's Avatar
    فداء الرسول is online now رحمك الله يا سمية
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,672
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    04-12-2016
    At
    12:45 AM

    Default

    Sweetie Pandora

    Did you know that Muslims are preparing for the holy month of Ramadan?

    For this low turnout to participate in the Forum



    Salvation in Judaism, Christianity and Islam

    Original Sin or Original Forgiveness – What is the Lesson?

    Sin and Forgiveness in Christianity and Islam
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

    تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

  4. #4
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    Sweetie Pandora

    Did you know that Muslims are preparing for the holy month of Ramadan?

    For this low turnout to participate in the Forum



    Salvation in Judaism, Christianity and Islam

    Original Sin or Original Forgiveness – What is the Lesson?

    Sin and Forgiveness in Christianity and Islam
    Dear Heart.. Yes I do know Ramadan starts soon. There is no compulsion to respond..

    I wish you well.. May God guide you and keep you safe.

  5. #5
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Actually.. It has to be said the turn out or participation isn't exactly high at the best of times. I always say quality rather than quantity..

    Bless..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    23
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    29-07-2014
    At
    10:15 AM

    Default

    Mrs. Pandora: Allah has forgiven for Adam (peace be upon him) his sin, because Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.If his sin was inheritance between people (as christians say), so it's violates important thing in christians doctrine, it's punish someone else to forgive this sin, so how god sent his son for punishable on this sin by throwing by stones? this is impossible!
    So, If Allah was chastise Adam by death, so people will stop from proliferation!
    So you will make sure: Quran say is true, because when Allah forgive his sin, so Allah saved the people from interruption of reproduction.
    Allah say in Quran: {Adam receive from his god a words, then Allah forgiven to him, Allah is Repents, Merciful} (2:37).

  7. #7
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by مصطفى الحداد (محارب النصارى) View Post
    Mrs. Pandora: Allah has forgiven for Adam (peace be upon him) his sin, because Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.If his sin was inheritance between people (as christians say), so it's violates important thing in christians doctrine, it's punish someone else to forgive this sin, so how god sent his son for punishable on this sin by throwing by stones? this is impossible!
    So, If Allah was chastise Adam by death, so people will stop from proliferation!
    So you will make sure: Quran say is true, because when Allah forgive his sin, so Allah saved the people from interruption of reproduction.
    Allah say in Quran: {Adam receive from his god a words, then Allah forgiven to him, Allah is Repents, Merciful} (2:37).
    Dear Sir, what makes you believe Adam was simply forgiven? The Bible tells us the "wages of sin is death" .. That means this the first and awful sin of disobedience against God, the consequence of sin upon mankind is death. Do you deny people die? That we are allotted a life span on earth then we die? The other punishments against Adam and Eve are also still applicable to mankind today. If Adam was forgiven as you say why did God not allow Adam and Eve back into the garden where they were always meant to be? Why were they banished to live a life of hardship and toil on earth?

    Also so you need to understand that the term death.. More importantly spiritual death, which my friend is far more serious than any physical death on earth we suffer. Spiritual death is separation from God for eternity, this is worse than all the punishments that may await you in Hell.

    Also so you need to understand that we do NOT inherit sin.. Our sins are our own and made by our choices and only we can answer for those sins we commit in our lifetime. We inherit a sin nature, that is the ability to commit sin.. The proof of this is if it were not so we would all be perfect and sin would not exist in man at all.

    Do you believe we think Jesus was punished for our sins? This is not so at all.. The punishment we deserve will be upon our shoulders. Jesus was the ordained sacrifice for us so we could be made pure before a Holy God. Without the atoning work of Jesus you cannot stand before a Holy God and be repentant.

    IMHO.. Your simplistic view of sin puts muslims at a disadvantage. You have chosen to believe that your good deeds will count for something at the end of days, I ask you what need has Allah for your good deeds? How are you sure your deeds can ever be enough?

    Peace to you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    23
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    29-07-2014
    At
    10:15 AM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Dear Sir, what makes you believe Adam was simply forgiven? The Bible tells us the "wages of sin is death" .. That means this the first and awful sin of disobedience against God, the consequence of sin upon mankind is death. Do you deny people die? That we are allotted a life span on earth then we die? The other punishments against Adam and Eve are also still applicable to mankind today. If Adam was forgiven as you say why did God not allow Adam and Eve back into the garden where they were always meant to be? Why were they banished to live a life of hardship and toil on earth?

    Also so you need to understand that the term death.. More importantly spiritual death, which my friend is far more serious than any physical death on earth we suffer. Spiritual death is separation from God for eternity, this is worse than all the punishments that may await you in Hell.

    Also so you need to understand that we do NOT inherit sin.. Our sins are our own and made by our choices and only we can answer for those sins we commit in our lifetime. We inherit a sin nature, that is the ability to commit sin.. The proof of this is if it were not so we would all be perfect and sin would not exist in man at all.

    Do you believe we think Jesus was punished for our sins? This is not so at all.. The punishment we deserve will be upon our shoulders. Jesus was the ordained sacrifice for us so we could be made pure before a Holy God. Without the atoning work of Jesus you cannot stand before a Holy God and be repentant.

    IMHO.. Your simplistic view of sin puts muslims at a disadvantage. You have chosen to believe that your good deeds will count for something at the end of days, I ask you what need has Allah for your good deeds? How are you sure your deeds can ever be enough?

    Peace to you.
    Ok Mrs. Pandora, what makes me believe Adam was forgiven: i was say Allah is forgiving.For why Allah removed Adam from paradise: because Allah was say to Adam he shouldn't eat from that tree (you know), so if he remain in paradise forever probably demon tempt him to eat again from that tree, and also: from Allah forgiven to Adam Allah removed he from paradise, and also: Allah said before he created Adam to Angels: "I'll make successor in the ground", so Allah created Adam to live he and his sons and wife in the ground, so Allah would to Adam do that sin.
    In the contrary, why Allah created the ground?!
    For death: we Muslims believe that, and we don't fear from it but if we relationship with Allah is bad, so we do good works then we believe we will enter paradise.
    For spiritual death, it was just as not-Muslims, because Muslims just believe to Allah, but others call to he and to others, for example: christians call to Allah and to Jesus, and jews call to Allah and to moses, worshipers call to Allah and to them idols, but all those is really false, because if there was another god, so they will fighting to what they will doing, then creatures will spoil!
    For the hell, are you thought Muslims will enter the hell?! give me reason!
    Now: you was said to me: "Also so you need to understand that we do NOT inherit sin", this agrees my say! i was say to you: How Adam's sin was inherit to his sons? it's impossible!
    You said: "Do you believe we think Jesus was punished for our sins?", this reverse other christians say.
    Ok, if your said is true, so what i'll do for Allah forgive my sin? or Allah really will punish me for that sin?! this is impossible!
    For your question: "what need has Allah for your good deeds?"; Allah is not need we deeds never, if we did bad thing, we will not hurt Allah in any thing, if we did good thing, we will not profit Allah in anything, but we deeds are for us, if we good deeds more than bad deeds, we will enter paradise, on the contrary, we will enter the hell.
    For your questions: "How are you sure your deeds can ever be enough?", i don't sure my deeds can ever be enough, but i do good works too much to Allah to forgive my sins, and Allah don't forget my good works, so he will enter us into paradise by his mercy, because he love Muslims more than they love to him.
    For: "Peace to you", you are first christian i saw use it, but Muslims use "peace to you" Always, so Muslims loves each other more than christians!

  9. #9
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by مصطفى الحداد (محارب النصارى) View Post
    Ok Mrs. Pandora, what makes me believe Adam was forgiven: i was say Allah is forgiving.For why Allah removed Adam from paradise: because Allah was say to Adam he shouldn't eat from that tree (you know), so if he remain in paradise forever probably demon tempt him to eat again from that tree, and also: from Allah forgiven to Adam Allah removed he from paradise, and also: Allah said before he created Adam to Angels: "I'll make successor in the ground", so Allah created Adam to live he and his sons and wife in the ground, so Allah would to Adam do that sin.
    In the contrary, why Allah created the ground?!
    Ok.. You see Allah is forgiving, but is Allah also Just? Being Just does Allah not have to punish a person who has committed the greatest sin against His being? It looks like you are saying God forgave Adam for eating of the tree.. But so that he would not commit the same sin again he was banished to earth? But we know God gave mankind free choice.. If we did not then Adam would never have committed the sin in the first instance.. So you are saying God removes the free choice of Adam by removing temptation from him, but not all temptation because Adam still has freedom of choice to obey or disobey God? The Bible teaches that God created the world and all that is in it for His own glory and because He desired to share His life with others. The creation of all these things demonstrates His glory, His love, grace, mercy, wisdom, power and goodness.
    The Bible teaches God created both the angels and man with the freedom of choice. He created both as holy and without sin that they might not only serve Him as the Creator, but bring Him glory. In particular, man, being created in God’s image, was created to have fellowship with God through the exercise of that image. Man was created to glorify God through the exercise of his personality.... mind, heart, and will. With his mind he was to know God, with his heart he was to love God, and with his will, in response to his understanding and love of God, he was to choose for God in obedience. But God did not create robots. That would have brought very little glory to God. Because His creatures were not robots, there was the risk of a negative choice. But God, by His sovereign will, purpose, and foreknowledge, determined to allow this.


    Quote
    For death: we Muslims believe that, and we don't fear from it but if we relationship with Allah is bad, so we do good works then we believe we will enter paradise.
    For spiritual death, it was just as not-Muslims, because Muslims just believe to Allah, but others call to he and to others, for example: christians call to Allah and to Jesus, and jews call to Allah and to moses, worshipers call to Allah and to them idols, but all those is really false, because if there was another god, so they will fighting to what they will doing, then creatures will spoil!
    We know that salvation is assured by the atoning work of Jesus. The Bible teaches that our good deeds are nothing before a righteous God.. Because there is a danger that our good deeds can be a source of pride.. Which is sinful.. Because it takes away glory from God. Only by faith we are saved. Our good deeds are as a result purely born from a love of God and a desire to please Him. There is only one God that the Jews and Christians worship, that is YHWH God of the Bible and of all the Prophets. God knows who worships Him in truth and sincerity it is on that alone we are judged.

    Quote
    For the hell, are you thought Muslims will enter the hell?! give me reason!
    I never mentioned hell or that you will enter it. It's not my place to give you a reason. I am not your judge neither you mine. :)

    Quote
    Now: you was said to me: "Also so you need to understand that we do NOT inherit sin", this agrees my say! i was say to you: How Adam's sin was inherit to his sons? it's impossible!
    Adams sons did NOT inherit Adams sin.. You understand that is not possible as we are individually held responsible. Adams sons.. As all mankind.. inherited a sin nature from Adam. Which means we can choose to sin or not to sin.. More often mankind sins everyday we commit sin of some description.

    Quote
    You said: "Do you believe we think Jesus was punished for our sins?", this reverse other christians say.
    Ok, if your said is true, so what i'll do for Allah forgive my sin? or Allah really will punish me for that sin?! this is impossible!
    Firstly Jesus was not punished or killed. Jesus gave His life as sacrifice for us because only a sinless being can make us right before God. By accepting Jesus we are saved... This was by the will and authority of God the Father. This gift of agape love from God to us His undeserving creation is freely given. I don't know where you stand as a Muslim or how Allah will judge you.. I do not see the answers in Islam to this question. You must pray to God for your answers on this.

    Quote
    For your question: "what need has Allah for your good deeds?"; Allah is not need we deeds never, if we did bad thing, we will not hurt Allah in any thing, if we did good thing, we will not profit Allah in anything, but we deeds are for us, if we good deeds more than bad deeds, we will enter paradise, on the contrary, we will enter the hell.
    For your questions: "How are you sure your deeds can ever be enough?", i don't sure my deeds can ever be enough, but i do good works too much to Allah to forgive my sins, and Allah don't forget my good works, so he will enter us into paradise by his mercy, because he love Muslims more than they love to him.
    Well, I guess this must be satisfactory for you. But for me I prefer the certainty I have. We each will continue to do good deeds but for different reasons. I because I love God above all you because you hope they may be of some benefit to you when it comes to judgement. Just be sure pride does not creep into your intentions.. God abhors pride.

    Quote
    For: "Peace to you", you are first christian i saw use it, but Muslims use "peace to you" Always, so Muslims loves each other more than christians!
    I think you are making a joke here??? I wish peace to you because I see it is an accepted form of address to confer a wish of Gods grace upon another person. I do not wish peace to Christians as a standard greeting because we already have the surety of peace in Jesus... Just as we know all the prophets have peace in Jesus.. I would greet them with God bless you... Or blessings.. I would wish for the whole world Peace and also Gods blessings upon them.

    Your joke I think is muslims love each other more than Christians.. :) I would say actions are sometimes louder than words. My love is not reserved for my Christian brothers and sisters but extends to every person as my brothers and sisters in humanity.

    On that note... Peace and Gods blessings to you.

  10. #10
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by مصطفى الحداد (محارب النصارى) View Post
    For the hell, are you thought Muslims will enter the hell?! give me reason!
    Now: you was said to me: "Also so you need to understand that we do NOT inherit sin", this agrees my say! i was say to you: How Adam's sin was inherit to his sons? it's impossible!
    You said: "Do you believe we think Jesus was punished for our sins?", this reverse other christians say.
    Ok, if your said is true, so what i'll do for Allah forgive my sin? or Allah really will punish me for that sin?! this is impossible!
    For your question: "what need has Allah for your good deeds?"; Allah is not need we deeds never, if we did bad thing, we will not hurt Allah in any thing, if we did good thing, we will not profit Allah in anything, but we deeds are for us, if we good deeds more than bad deeds, we will enter paradise, on the contrary, we will enter the hell.
    For your questions: "How are you sure your deeds can ever be enough?", i don't sure my deeds can ever be enough, but i do good works too much to Allah to forgive my sins, and Allah don't forget my good works, so he will enter us into paradise by his mercy, because he love Muslims more than they love to him.
    For: "Peace to you", you are first christian i saw use it, but Muslims use "peace to you" Always, so Muslims loves each other more than christians!
    We don't inherit sin from Adam; we inherited a propensity to sin. We always have a choice not to, but no one except for Jesus chose not to sin all the time every time, but there are sins that we don't choose to do that hurt others that we do, Jesus never made that mistake and that is why He is the only one who could pay for that mistake for us. We are guilty of sinning against God, and to get His forgiveness, we must meet Him on his terms not yours. God's terms are that we accept Jesus' death on the cross for our sin. If we don't accept it, we must and will pay for our own sin. We could never do enough good to make up for the evil we have done. Because of God's perfect justice, that is what you'll get His justice which is death. The soul that sins must die! God can only have perfection in His presence. Only Jesus was and is perfect! We must be hidden in Christ the only hope of glory

    Moderators, if you are reading this, I posted a new topic called "Trinity and the Virgin birth of Jesus that didn't get posted and its been over 24 hours; why???

    Blessings

Who introduced sin into the world.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mercy to the Whole World
    By نعيم الزايدي in forum Following Up With New Muslims
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 12:55 AM
  2. World Cup to go high-tech, 3-D
    By سعود العتيبي in forum منتديات الحاسب الألى وشبكة الإنترنت
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:00 AM
  3. The World of the Angels - English
    By فريد عبد العليم in forum English Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-03-2010, 02:00 AM
  4. Man to fly around the world in solar craft
    By سعود العتيبي in forum منتديات الحاسب الألى وشبكة الإنترنت
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-01-2010, 02:00 AM
  5. Q&A: How design can change the world
    By سعود العتيبي in forum منتديات الحاسب الألى وشبكة الإنترنت
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 11:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Who introduced sin into the world.

Who introduced sin into the world.