Jesus A Prophet of GOD Muslims

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus A Prophet of GOD Muslims

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Default Jesus A Prophet of GOD Muslims

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

Why and what is it that Muslims love about Jesus?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

It would seem muslims spend an inordinate amount of time and effort in dissecting the person of Jesus. If this forum is fair representation that is... Yet, I see not very much of similarity between of Issa in the Quran and Jesus of the Bible. This seems so striking to me I sometimes wonder if they are one and the same person.

Muslims say they respect and love Jesus I too would like to know why?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

The answer is inside the book, do I read?

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    The answer is inside the book, do I read?
    Yes, the answer is inside the Book which is the Bible and do you read? I don't know do you, but yes, you should read.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

You are always adopts random replies

Have you ever read this book (the subject)

http://www.islamic-invitation.com/bo...s.php?bID=1630

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    You are always adopts random replies

Have you ever read this book (the subject)

http://www.islamic-invitation.com/bo...s.php?bID=1630
    Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant by the book. No, I have never read that book. Have you? If yes, what stood out to you the most?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

I read your book..or article. It tells me nothing new that I have not seen on this forum and others about how the average Muslim understands Jesus. It tells me nothing about why you respect Jesus. It tells me nothing about why you as a Muslim love Jesus. I can only assume that most muslims pay lip service only to the notion of respecting Jesus, and say this because they are told to be a Muslim one has to believe in Jesus and all the prophets.. Can you believe, respect and love someone you don't know or understand?

What does the Quran tell me of Jesus? We are told He was born miraculously.. But doesn't explain why. We are told He spoke from the cradle... But doesn't explain why.. Except for maybe saving His mother from shame. However, as we know Mary was chosen by God for this task, then there was no shame to her person and God was with her and would protect her. He acted as God in giving life to clay birds... Even though Islam denies vehemently that Jesus was in any way divine. He brought a book, the Injil... Of which there is no trace... Despite the many thousands of manuscripts dated centuries before the birth of Jesus.. Among these manuscripts nothing of the Injil exists. He taught that God was one... Which I can agree with as that concurs with what we know of God from the Bible. However, there is nothing in his teaching according to the Quran about the nature of God. If there is more to be found I'm sure you can tell be what I have missed.

Based on what you know about Jesus, I have to assume that the love and respect you say you have towards Him is out of a sense of obligation, because that's what you are told is required of you. I can't see it stems from any real knowledge and understanding of the person of Jesus. Maybe you should read more about Jesus from what Jesus told us of himself and the accounts of those who knew Him best.. That's to be found in the Gospels.

Peace and blessings.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At
    01:13 PM

I can only assume that most muslims pay lip service only to the notion of respecting Jesus, and say this because they are told to be a Muslim one has to believe in Jesus and all the prophets.. Can you believe, respect and love someone you don't know or understand?
    And your objection is ? We believe in him as a prophet . And prophets are above all else . They dilevered the message and fulfilled their missions with honesty . Why NOT love them ?

What does the Quran tell me of Jesus? We are told He was born miraculously.. But doesn't explain why. We are told He spoke from the cradle... But doesn't explain why.. Except for maybe saving His mother from shame.
    He was born - peace upon him - miraculously and spoke in cradle because every prophet had a miracle(s) proving his prophecy . Moses peace upon him had the staff becoming a snake which made the wizards admit it is no sorcery like what they do but a true miracle from Allah . Read about it . Solomon peace upon him was able to understand birds and other creatures and he had a great kingdom . Read about it . Salih peace upon him had the pregnant camel appearing out of a rock . Read about it . Each prophet had miracles . It's as simple as that .

He acted as God in giving life to clay birds... Even though Islam denies vehemently that Jesus was in any way divine.
    You clearly - no surprise ! - didn't read the sign talking about this :

5:110 [The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."
    Based on what you know about Jesus, I have to assume that the love and respect you say you have towards Him is out of a sense of obligation, because that's what you are told is required of you. I can't see it stems from any real knowledge and understanding of the person of Jesus.
    You assume falsely . It is out of both obligation and understanding . If one is a true Muslim , he should love the prophets who delivered the message by default . Simple as that . We do understand them . They are the best of humanity and that's why they were chosen to deliver the messages . They struggled - Jihad - against the harms done to them by their people and many of them were even killed . Knowing that , how can anyone NOT love them ?!

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

And your objection is ? We believe in him as a prophet . And prophets are above all else . They dilevered the message and fulfilled their missions with honesty . Why NOT love them ?

I do not object to your loving Him, I just doubt you understand Him. I respect you love and honour Issa of the Quran as you know Him, I simply doubt at times it is the same person as Jesus in the Bible.

He was born - peace upon him - miraculously and spoke in cradle because every prophet had a miracle(s) proving his prophecy . Moses peace upon him had the staff becoming a snake which made the wizards admit it is no sorcery like what they do but a true miracle from Allah . Read about it . Solomon peace upon him was able to understand birds and other creatures and he had a great kingdom . Read about it . Salih peace upon him had the pregnant camel appearing out of a rock . Read about it . Each prophet had miracles . It's as simple as that .
    No point debating about the speaking in the cradle, as we will never agree on that. Not every prophet was blessed with miracles some were just sent signs. We are also warned that false prophets also came with signs and wonders, so miracles alone are no guarantee that the messenger is genuine or the message from God. The miracles Moses did through God did not prove his prophecy, but his credentials as a prophet of God. (Maybe that's what you meant.. Possibly my bad ;) ) so that the people of Egypt, Pharaoh in particular would listen to his message. ..hence the plagues God sent when Pharaoh continued to block his ears. Where did Prophet Mohammed ever claim HIMSELF, that he could perform miracles? What does it say in the Quran about these miracles? Or are they found in the hadiths? And before you get all rude and uppity.. Those are genuine questions because when I read the Quran it did not strike me as Prophet Mohammed claimed the ability to perform miracles. The only one was the Quran, and if that came from an angel by Allah's command where was the miracle?

You clearly - no surprise ! - didn't read the sign talking about this :
    And you clearly do not see the problem with it.. No surprise there either! Only God the father creates life, all creation is by His hands, Jesus raised the dead..(which is not the same as creating life from nothing... Or clay) He healed the sick, He made the blind see.. And cast out demons.. These were a few examples of the hundreds of recorded miracles attributed to Him.. This He did by will of the father. By having Jesus create life in inanimate clay birds is tantamount to admitting Jesus has the powers of God. Not a problem for us, but maybe one for yourselves. We know the world and all in it was made by Him and for Him... Gods eternal Word.. Jesus Christ. No point going over the Gnostics works or how the accounts therein seemingly found themselves in the Quran. I think that's been raised before.

You assume falsely . It is out of both obligation and understanding . If one is a true Muslim , he should love the prophets who delivered the message by default . Simple as that . We do understand them . They are the best of humanity and that's why they were chosen to deliver the messages . They struggled - Jihad - against the harms done to them by their people and many of them were even killed . Knowing that , how can anyone NOT love them ?!
    We will continue to love and honour the prophets each according to our beliefs. That's good enough for me. We do not see prophets in the same way, but that is no barrier to love or respect due upon their persons.

peace.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information