I love Jesus; why do you?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I love Jesus; why do you?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Default I love Jesus; why do you?

Muslims say they love Jesus and they are more a Christian than Christians, but I never hear a reason why they love Jesus. I am convinced the Jesus they think they love is not the historical Jesus recorded in the gospel. He is a different Jesus just like the JWs and Mormons have a different Jesus so do the Muslims. There Jesus is a Muslim creation. IMO, they are confusing Jesus being an argument for them for being a prophet they love.

The reason I love Jesus is because He first loved me. He took me out of the mire and set me on a rock. He is the light of my soul; He is the hope of glory; He is the word God used to create me; He shed His blood to redeem my soul; He is an ever present help in the time of trouble; He is the author and finisher of my faith; He is in my heart and nothing can separate me from the love of Christ; He is worthy of worship; He is the exact and express image of God. He is the Word of God who is eternal and uncreated. He is the treasure hid in a field; He is the pearl of great price; All the books in the world couldn't explain His greatness. That is why I love Him. Why do you love Jesus?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At
    07:49 PM

Why didn't you write your posts in my topic

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t199864.html
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

We Muslims love all the apostles, without exception. Messengers of Faith Terms of faith inIslam six

The reason: they are better human beings

They carry the message of God to the people

They are an example to us

It is narrated on the authority of Ubadah b. Samit that the messenger of Allah (ﷺ) observed:

He who said:" There is no god but Allah, He is One and there is no associate with Him, that Muhammad is his servant and His messenger, that Christ is servant and the son of His slave-girl and he (Christ) His word which He communicated to Mary and is His Spirit, that Paradise is a fact and Hell is a fact," Allah would make him (he who affirms these truths enter Paradise through any one of its eight doors which he would like.

Abu Huraira reported many ahadith from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and one is that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:

I am most close to Jesus, son of Mary, among the whole of mankind in this worldly life and the next life. They said: Allah's Messenger how is it? Thereupon he said: Prophets are brothers in faith, having different mothers. Their religion is, however, one and there is no Apostle between us (between I and Jesus Christ).

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik, from Malik bin Sa'sa'ah, that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:

"While I was at the Ka'bah, in a state between sleep and wakefulness, three men came, and one of them who was in the middle came toward me. I was brought a basin of gold, filled with wisdom and faith, and he slit open from the throat to the lower abdomen, and washed the heart with Zamzam water, then - "it was filled with wisdom and faith. Then I was brought a riding-beast, smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey. I set off with Jibril, peace be upon him, and we came to the lowest heaven. It was said: 'Who is with you?' He said: 'Muhammad.' It was said: 'Has (revelation) been sent to him? Welcome to him, what an excellent visit his is.' I came to Adam, peace be upon him, and greeted him, and he said: 'Welcome to you! What an excellent son and Prophet.' Then we came to the second heaven and it was said: 'Who is this?' He said: 'Jibra'il.' [1] It was said: 'Who is with you?' he said: 'Muhammad.' And the same exchange took place. I came to Yahya and 'Eisa, peace be upon them both, and greeted them, and they said: 'Welcome to you! What an excellent brother and Prophet.' Then we came to the third heaven and it was said: 'Who is this?' He said: 'Jibra'il.' It was said: 'Who is with you?' He said: 'Muhammad.' And the same exchange took place. I came to Yusuf, peace be upon him, and greeted him, and he said: 'Welcome to you! What an excellent brother and Prophet.' Then we came to the fourth heaven and the same exchange took place. I came to Idris, peace be upon him, and greeted him, and he said: 'Welcome to you! What an excellent brother and Prophet.' Then we came to the fifth heaven and the same exchange took place. I came to Harun, peace be upon him, and greeted him, and he said: 'Welcome to you! What an excellent brother and Prophet.' Then we came to the sixth heaven and the same exchange took place. I came to Musa, peace be upon him, and greeted him, and he said: 'Welcome to you! What an excellent brother and Prophet.' What I passed him, he wept, and it was said: 'Why are you weeping?' He said: 'O Lord, this young man whom You have sent after me, more of his Ummah will enter Paradise than from my nation, and they will be more virtuous than them.' Then we came to the seventh heaven and a similar exchange took place. I came to Ibrahim, peace be upon him, and greeted him, and he said: 'Welcome to you! What an excellent son and Prophet.' Then I was taken up to the Oft-Frequented House (Al-Bait al-Ma'mur) and I asked Jibra'il about it, and he said: 'This is Al-Bait al-Ma'mur in which seventy thousand angels pray everyday, and when they leave it they never come back.' Then I was taken up to Sidrah Al-Muntaha (the Lote-Tree of the Utmost Boundary). Its fruits were like Qilal [2] of Hajar and its leaves were like the ears of elephants. At its base were four rivers: Two hidden rivers and two manifest rivers. I asked Jibril (About them) and he said: 'The two hidden ones are in paradise, and the two manifest ones are the Euphrates and the Nile.' Then fifty prayers were enjoined upon me. I came to Musa and he said: 'What happened?' I said: 'Fifty prayers have been enjoined upon me.' He said: 'I know more about the people than you. I tried hard with the Children of Israel. Your Ummah will never be able to bear that. Go back to your Lord and ask Him to reduce it for you.' So I went back to my Lord and asked Him to reduce it, and He made it forty. Then I went back to Musa, peace be upon him, and he said: 'What happened?' I said: 'He made it forty.' He said to me something similar to what he said the first time, so I went back to my Lord and He made it thirty. I came to Musa, peace be upon him, and told him, and he said to me something similar to what he said the first time, so I went back to my Lord and he made it twenty, then ten, then five. I came to Musa, peace be upon him, and he said to me something like he had said the first time, but I said: 'I feel too shy before my Lord to go back to Him.' Then it was called out: 'I have decreed (the reward for) My obligation, and I have reduced the burden for My slaves and I will give a ten-fold reward for each good deed.'" [1] It is like this here, while it is Jibra'il the first time it appears in this narration, and Jibra'il is often used in the Hadith literature. [2] Plural of Qullah

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    We Muslims love all the apostles, without exception. Messengers of Faith Terms of faith inIslam six

Thanks for answering my question. I think I am beginning to understand a little clearer now about Islam. You see the prophets as better than human beings, but we see them as human beings just like us; we see only Jesus as an exception, because He was and is the only person who never sinned against God. Him being born of a virgin proves He is above mankind; nevertheless, He was a human being who was tempted in all ways like us and the only one worthy of our praise because he never failed or sinned nor was He found to be wandering lost. We could never see messengers and prophets as more or better than regular human beings; unless, it is a messenger which is an angel. They are above humans only for now, but we Christians will one day judge angels. They aren't worthy of worship. Only the one and true God is.

All prophets have failed from time to time (Jesus exception) Even the Quran says that Allah found Muhammad wandering and set him on the right track or path. If I do a word study on "wandering," I find it to mean lost and in sin. According to Christianity, we believe all have sinned and come short of God's glory (that includes all prophets) and that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through and only through Jesus Christ our Lord Ro. 6:23.

We could never refer to Jesus as son of Mary. Jesus was only referred to that way once in the Bible and it was to disparage Him. Every man or prophet had or has a father. Every person prophet or not has had or has a father, but not every person had a mother such as Adam. To us Christians referring to Jesus as son of his mother is disrespectful beyond our imagination. It is monstrous to us to hear it. God referred to Jesus as His beloved Son and Jesus called God His father. We could never call God and Jesus a liar all at the same time, but we would be doing that if we called Jesus son of his mother. Finally, we could never believe that prophets are better human beings just because God called them to that ministry. That would be idolatry and a form of man worship. Jesus is and has always been the only exception for He is the incarnate Word of God. From the beginning was the word who was with God and was God. Jn 1. God's Word is eternal and uncreated and God exalts His word above all His name. Jesus said; "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He and no one comes to the father (God) except through me. Jesus saying you will die in your sin unless you believe I am He means hell fire in a Godless eternity if you don't believe He is the I am before Abraham like He said He is. Jesus saying no one comes to God except through Me means hell and fire for anyone who tries a different way than what He said to get there.

Peace be unto you

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

This doesn't make them better people.

He who said:" There is no god but Allah, He is One and there is no associate with Him, that Muhammad is his servant and His messenger, that Christ is servant and the son of His slave-girl and he (Christ) His word which He communicated to Mary and is His Spirit, that Paradise is a fact and Hell is a fact," Allah would make him (he who affirms these truths enter Paradise through any one of its eight doors which he would like.

I am most close to Jesus, son of Mary, among the whole of mankind in this worldly life and the next life. They said: Allah's Messenger how is it? Thereupon he said: Prophets are brothers in faith, having different mothers. Their religion is, however, one and there is no Apostle between us (between I and Jesus Christ).
    We Christians don't believe God has partners or associates, but since Muslims are so against association to Allah, why do they associate Muhammad with Allah in the second part of the shahada? I know you believe he is only a slave of Allah, but you must mention his name with Allah, and Islam states to obey Muhammad is to obey Allah. This is an association no matter how you turn or twist it, IMO. Muslims shouldn't throws rocks when they live in a glass house

Peace

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

I know that the prophets in the Bible, fornicate and kill innocent

This is the difference between us and you, we respect all the prophets and consider them infallible

For this are an example to us

Proverb says:

By their fruits ye shall know them

Is ethics of the prophets in the Bible, they carry a message confirming the Lord? I do not think

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

2- الأنبياء في تعاليم محمد وتعاليم يسوع

prophets in the teachings of Muhammad and the teachings of Jesus

موسى وهارون عليهما السلام :Prophet Moses and Aaron

Quran says:

Surah 19:51-53

And mention in the Book Moses; he was devoted, and he was a Messenger, a Prophet. We called to him from the right side Of the Mount, and We brought him near in communion. And We gave him his brother Aaron, of Our mercy, a Prophet.

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مُوسَى إِنَّهُ كَانَ مُخْلَصًا وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَّبِيًّا وَنَادَيْنَاهُ مِن جَانِبِ الطُّورِ الْأَيْمَنِ وَقَرَّبْنَاهُ نَجِيًّا وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ مِن رَّحْمَتِنَا أَخَاهُ هَارُونَ نَبِيًّا

Bible says:

Deuteronomy 32:48-51

48 On that same day the LORD told Moses, 49 "Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. 51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites.

Exodus 32:3-4

3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, [a] O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt."

48 وكلم الرب موسى في نفس ذلك اليوم قائلا

49 اصعد إلى جبل عباريم هذا، جبل نبو الذي في أرض موآب الذي قبالة أريحا، وانظر أرض كنعان التي أنا أعطيها لبني إسرائيل ملكا

50 ومت في الجبل الذي تصعد إليه، وانضم إلى قومك، كما مات هارون أخوك في جبل هور وضم إلى قومه

51 لأنكما خنتماني في وسط بني إسرائيل عند ماء مريبة قادش في برية صين، إذ لم تقدساني في وسط بني إسرائيل

نبي الله لوط Prophet Lot

Quran says:

Surah 6:86

And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:
    وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَالْيَسَعَ وَيُونُسَ وَلُوطًا وَكُلًّا فَضَّلْنَا عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ

Surah 21:74,75

And (as for) Lut, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and We delivered him from the town which wrought abominations; surely they were an evil people, transgressors;

And We took him into Our mercy; surely he was of the good.

وَلُوطًا آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْقَرْيَةِ الَّتِي كَانَت تَّعْمَلُ الْخَبَائِثَ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمَ سَوْءٍ فَاسِقِينَ

Bible says:

Genesis 19:33-36

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

33 فسقتا أباهما خمرا في تلك الليلة، ودخلت البكر واضطجعت مع أبيها، ولم يعلم باضطجاعها ولا بقيامها
    34 وحدث في الغد أن البكر قالت للصغيرة: إني قد اضطجعت البارحة مع أبي. نسقيه خمرا الليلة أيضا فادخلي اضطجعي معه، فنحيي من أبينا نسلا
    35 فسقتا أباهما خمرا في تلك الليلة أيضا، وقامت الصغيرة واضطجعت معه، ولم يعلم باضطجاعها ولا بقيامها
    36 فحبلت ابنتا لوط من أبيهما

نبي الله سليمان Prophet Solomon

Quran says:

Surah 2:102

And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.
    وَاتَّبَعُوا مَا تَتْلُو الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَى مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَـكِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ كَفَرُوا يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّى يَقُولَا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلَا تَكْفُرْ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ وَمَا هُم بِضَارِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلَا يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُوا لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلَاقٍ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْا بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ لَوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ

Surah 38:30

And We bestowed on David, Solomon. How excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

وَوَهَبْنَا لِدَاوُودَ سُلَيْمَانَ نِعْمَ الْعَبْدُ إِنَّهُ أَوَّابٌ

Surah 27:15

And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

وَحُشِرَ لِسُلَيْمَانَ جُنُودُهُ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنسِ وَالطَّيْرِ فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ

Bible says:

1 Kings 11:4-7

4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech [a] the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.

7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.

4 وكان في زمان شيخوخة سليمان أن نساءه أملن قلبه وراء آلهة أخرى، ولم يكن قلبه كاملا مع الرب إلهه كقلب داود أبيه
    5 فذهب سليمان وراء عشتورث إلهة الصيدونيين، وملكوم رجس العمونيين
    6 وعمل سليمان الشر في عيني الرب، ولم يتبع الرب تماما كداود أبيه
    7 حينئذ بنى سليمان مرتفعة لكموش رجس الموآبيين على الجبل الذي تجاه أورشليم، ولمولك رجس بني عمون
    8 وهكذا فعل لجميع نسائه الغريبات اللواتي كن يوقدن ويذبحن لآلهتهن
    9 فغضب الرب على سليمان لأن قلبه مال عن الرب إله إسرائيل الذي تراءى له مرتين

نبي الله يعقوب Prophet Jacob

Quran says:

Surah 21:72,73

And We bestowed upon him Isaac, and Jacob as a grandson. Each of them We made righteous.
    وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ نَافِلَةً وَكُلًّا جَعَلْنَا صَالِحِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِنَا وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِمْ فِعْلَ الْخَيْرَاتِ وَإِقَامَ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءَ الزَّكَاةِ وَكَانُوا لَنَا عَابِدِينَ

Surah 38:45-47

And make mention of Our bondmen, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, men of parts and vision. Lo! We purified them with a pure thought, remembrance of the Home (of the Hereafter).Lo! in Our sight they are verily of the elect, the excellent.

وَاذْكُرْ عِبَادَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ أُولِي الْأَيْدِي وَالْأَبْصَارِ إِنَّا أَخْلَصْنَاهُم بِخَالِصَةٍ ذِكْرَى الدَّارِ وَإِنَّهُمْ عِندَنَا لَمِنَ الْمُصْطَفَيْنَ الْأَخْيَارِ

Bible says:

Genesis 27:36

36 Esau said, "Isn't he rightly named Jacob [a] ? He has deceived me these two times: He took my birthright, and now he's taken my blessing!" Then he asked, "Haven't you reserved any blessing for me?"
    36 فقال: ألا إن اسمه دعي يعقوب، فقد تعقبني الآن مرتين أخذ بكوريتي، وهوذا الآن قد أخذ بركتي. ثم قال: أما أبقيت لي بركة

Hosea 12:2-4

The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah;
    he will punish Jacob [a] according to his ways
    and repay him according to his deeds.

3 In the womb he grasped his brother's heel;
    as a man he struggled with God.

4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
    he wept and begged for his favor.
    He found him at Bethel
    and talked with him there-

2 فللرب خصام مع يهوذا ، وهو مزمع أن يعاقب يعقوب بحسب طرقه. بحسب أفعاله يرد عليه
    3 في البطن قبض بعقب أخيه، وبقوته جاهد مع الله
    4 جاهد مع الملاك وغلب . بكى واسترحمه. وجده في بيت إيل وهناك تكلم معنا

نبي الله داوود Prophet David

Quran says:

Surah 27:15

And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!
    وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ عِلْمًا وَقَالَا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي فَضَّلَنَا عَلَى كَثِيرٍ مِّنْ عِبَادِهِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

Surah 38:17

Bear with what they say, and remember Our bondman David, lord of might, Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).
    اصْبِرْ عَلَى مَا يَقُولُونَ وَاذْكُرْ عَبْدَنَا دَاوُودَ ذَا الْأَيْدِ إِنَّهُ أَوَّابٌ إ

Surah 38:20

We made his kingdom strong and gave him wisdom and decisive speech.

وَشَدَدْنَا مُلْكَهُ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْحِكْمَةَ وَفَصْلَ الْخِطَابِ
    Surah 38:25

So We forgave him that; and lo! he had access to Our presence and a happy journey's end.

فَغَفَرْنَا لَهُ ذَلِكَ وَإِنَّ لَهُ عِندَنَا لَزُلْفَى وَحُسْنَ مَآبٍ

Bible says:

2 Samuel 11:2-26

2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, 3 and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him, and he slept with her. (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then she went back home. 5 The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, "I am pregnant.".....

14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, "Put Uriah in the front line where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die."...

26 When Uriah's wife heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him.

2 وكان في وقت المساء أن داود قام عن سريره وتمشى على سطح بيت الملك، فرأى من على السطح امرأة تستحم. وكانت المرأة جميلة المنظر جدا
    3 فأرسل داود وسأل عن المرأة، فقال واحد: أليست هذه بثشبع بنت أليعام امرأة أوريا الحثي
    4 فأرسل داود رسلا وأخذها، فدخلت إليه، فاضطجع معها وهي مطهرة من طمثها. ثم رجعت إلى بيتها
    5 وحبلت المرأة، فأرسلت وأخبرت داود وقالت: إني حبلى
    6 فأرسل داود إلى يوآب يقول: أرسل إلي أوريا الحثي. فأرسل يوآب أوريا إلى داود
    7 فأتى أوريا إليه، فسأل داود عن سلامة يوآب وسلامة الشعب ونجاح الحرب
    8 وقال داود لأوريا: انزل إلى بيتك واغسل رجليك. فخرج أوريا من بيت الملك، وخرجت وراءه حصة من عند الملك
    9 ونام أوريا على باب بيت الملك مع جميع عبيد سيده، ولم ينزل إلى بيته
    10 فأخبروا داود قائلين : لم ينزل أوريا إلى بيته. فقال داود لأوريا: أما جئت من السفر ؟ فلماذا لم تنزل إلى بيتك
    11 فقال أوريا لداود: إن التابوت وإسرائيل ويهوذا ساكنون في الخيام، وسيدي يوآب وعبيد سيدي نازلون على وجه الصحراء، وأنا آتي إلى بيتي لآكل وأشرب وأضطجع مع امرأتي ؟ وحياتك وحياة نفسك، لا أفعل هذا الأمر
    12 فقال داود لأوريا: أقم هنا اليوم أيضا، وغدا أطلقك. فأقام أوريا في أورشليم ذلك اليوم وغده
    13 ودعاه داود فأكل أمامه وشرب وأسكره. وخرج عند المساء ليضطجع في مضجعه مع عبيد سيده ، وإلى بيته لم ينزل
    14 وفي الصباح كتب داود مكتوبا إلى يوآب وأرسله بيد أوريا
    15 وكتب في المكتوب يقول: اجعلوا أوريا في وجه الحرب الشديدة، وارجعوا من ورائه فيضرب ويموت
    16 وكان في محاصرة يوآب المدينة أنه جعل أوريا في الموضع الذي علم أن رجال البأس فيه
    17 فخرج رجال المدينة وحاربوا يوآب، فسقط بعض الشعب من عبيد داود، ومات أوريا الحثي أيضا
    18 فأرسل يوآب وأخبر داود بجميع أمور الحرب
    19 وأوصى الرسول قائلا : عندما تفرغ من الكلام مع الملك عن جميع أمور الحرب
    20 فإن اشتعل غضب الملك ، وقال لك: لماذا دنوتم من المدينة للقتال ؟ أما علمتم أنهم يرمون من على السور
    21 من قتل أبيمالك بن يربوشث ؟ ألم ترمه امرأة بقطعة رحى من على السور فمات في تاباص ؟ لماذا دنوتم من السور ؟ فقل: قد مات عبدك أوريا الحثي أيضا
    22 فذهب الرسول ودخل وأخبر داود بكل ما أرسله فيه يوآب
    23 وقال الرسول لداود: قد تجبر علينا القوم وخرجوا إلينا إلى الحقل فكنا عليهم إلى مدخل الباب
    24 فرمى الرماة عبيدك من على السور، فمات البعض من عبيد الملك، ومات عبدك أوريا الحثي أيضا
    25 فقال داود للرسول: هكذا تقول ليوآب: لا يسؤ في عينيك هذا الأمر، لأن السيف يأكل هذا وذاك. شدد قتالك على المدينة وأخربها. وشدده
    26 فلما سمعت امرأة أوريا أنه قد مات أوريا رجلها، ندبت بعلها

نبي الله نوح Prophet Noah

Quran says:

Surah 3:33

Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures.

إِنَّ اللَّـهَ اصْطَفَى آدَمَ وَنُوحًا وَآلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَآلَ عِمْرَانَ عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ

Surah 17:3

They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.
    ذُرِّيَّةَ مَنْ حَمَلْنَا مَعَ نُوحٍ إِنَّهُ كَانَ عَبْدًا شَكُورًا

Bible says:

Genesis 9:20-25

20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded [a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's nakedness and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father's nakedness. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father's nakedness.

24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
    "Cursed be Canaan!
    The lowest of slaves
    will he be to his brothers."
    20 وابتدأ نوح يكون فلاحا وغرس كرما
    21 وشرب من الخمر فسكر وتعرى داخل خبائه
    22 فأبصر حام أبو كنعان عورة أبيه، وأخبر أخويه خارجا
    23 فأخذ سام ويافث الرداء ووضعاه على أكتافهما ومشيا إلى الوراء، وسترا عورة أبيهما ووجهاهما إلى الوراء. فلم يبصرا عورة أبيهما
    24 فلما استيقظ نوح من خمره، علم ما فعل به ابنه الصغير
    25 فقال: ملعون كنعان عبد العبيد يكون لإخوته

نبي الله ايوب Prophet Job

Quran says:

Surah 38:41
    And remember Our servant Job, when he called to his Lord, "Indeed, Satan has touched me with hardship and torment." (41)

Surah 6:48

And We gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - all [of them] We guided. And Noah, We guided before; and among his descendants, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the doers of good. (84)

وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ كُلًّا هَدَيْنَا وَنُوحًا هَدَيْنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِ دَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُوسُفَ وَمُوسَى وَهَارُونَ وَكَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ
    وَاذْكُرْ عَبْدَنَا أَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الشَّيْطَانُ بِنُصْبٍ وَعَذَابٍ

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-05-2024
    At

why do they associate Muhammad with Allah in the second part of the shahada? I know you believe he is only a slave of Allah, but you must mention his name with Allah, and Islam states to obey Muhammad is to obey Allah. This is an association no matter how you turn or twist it, IMO. Muslims shouldn't throws rocks when they live in a glass house
    You are proving that you do not know anything about Islam

Certificates in Islam, recognition of the oneness of God and the prophethood of Muhammad

Just recognition of the Prophethood of Muhammad, become believes six pillars of faith.

Belief in the Messengers

Messengers are human beings chosen by God who have the honor of conveying God's message to other men and women. Being such a Messenger is not a position that one attains by any consciously designed effort. It is a grace from God, but God grants this grace to those who are deserving of it. Messengers are not then, like the rank and file of us. True, they are men but they are men of an extremely high moral, spiritual and intelleaual standard that qualifies them--in the eyes of God--to be the bearers of His light to the world. When God chooses any of them, He supports the messenger with a clear 'sign' [Hadid, LVII: 25] that proves the truth of his claim, and distinguishes him from false prophets, sorcerers and soothsayers [Taghabun, LXIV:41-42], [Taha, XX: 69].

None of them betrays the message or falls short of being exemplary in practicing what he preaches. (Hud, XI: 88j.

Asked about prophet Muhammad's conduct his wife Ayesha said, "It was the Qur'an," meaning that he embodied all the ideals which the Qur'an presents.
    Two related points about messengers which the Qur'an stresses, and which therefore deserve some elaboration are the humanity of prophets and the nature of their task.
    Despite the vast spiritual, moral and intellectual difference between them and ordinary men, and despite the special relation with God that they enjoy, prophets are nonetheless humans with all that this term implies. They beget and are begotten; they eat and drink and go about in market plates [Furqan, XXV: 20]; they sleep and they die [Anbiya, XXI: 34]; they forget and they err [Taha, XX: 121), [Kahf, XVIII: 34].

Their knowledge is limited; and can therefore tell only that part of the future which God reveals to them [Jin, LXXII: 26-27]. They cannot intercede with God on behalf of any person except with His permission [Jin, LXXII: 26-27], and it is not left to them to cause people to go in the right path [Qasas, XXVIII: 56]. In short, they have no part to play in the running of the affairs of the universe [Al-'lmran, III:128]. Many early Muslim scholars have observed that to emphasize the humanity of the Prophet the Qur'an called him 'servant of God' on the three occasions on which he was honored.

"Blessed be He who has sent down the Salvation [Qur'an] upon His servant." [Furqan, XXV: 1]

"Glory be to Him, who carried His servant by night from the Holy Mosque to the Further Mosque the precints of which We have blessed, that We might show him some of Our signs." [Israa, XVII, 1]

"When the servant of God stood calling on Him, they were well-nigh upon him in swarms." [Jinn, LXII:119]

A Prophet whose humanity is specially emphasized is Jesus. He was created in the same manner as Adam was created, from soil [Al-'lmran: III, 59j; he is the son of Mary not of God [Nisa', IV: 157]; he and his mother used to eat food IMa'ida, V: 75]; he is indeed the word of God [Baqara, II: 45j but since he is a human being in the full sense of the word, this should not be interpreted to mean that there is a Divine element in him. He is the word of God only in the sense that God said 'Be' and he was. But in that sense everything is the word of God. Why then is he in particular called the word of God! Because, as many scholars have, rightly explained, he came more directly as a result of this word. Jesus is thus a loyal servant of God who never claimed that he was in any sense divine. [Ma'ida, V:116-117]

Messengers are entrusted, we said, with the task of conveying God's word to other people. But this is not as simple as it looks. It implies many things which are not at first sight clear, and which the Qur'an therefore expounds and elaborates.

The most important point of which all Messengers are reminded, and which is very easy to forget or be heedless of, is that since their duty is only to convey the message they are not responsible for peoples' reaction to it, once they have made it clear to them. God has given man the power to understand the difference between truth and falsehood, especially in matters religious, once this has been explained to him. God has also given him the ability, by reason of his free-will, either to accept or reject this truth. And since it is only God who

knows what goes on in people's minds, it is only He who can judge who is worthy of being guided and who deserves to be left groping in the dark; and it is God who according to this knowledge guides whom He will and withholds His guidance from Whom He will. A prophet has no such power, and cannot, therefore, guide whom he loves. [Qasas, XXVIII: 56].

"Then remind them thou are only one who reminds, thou art not charged to oversee them." [Gashiya, LXXXVIII: 21-22].

He should not, therefore feel sad if people turn away from him, or impute falsehoods to his message [An'am, VI: 33-34]. But this is a most difficult rule to abide by. We love to be accepted by the community in which we live; many of us must have experienced that strange feeling of sadness, loneliness, and being lost when we come to live as aliens in a new community. We undergo a similar but more intense feeling, when as a result of our intellectual convictions we come to hold about life views that are entirely different from those of our own community. One easy and usual escape from the psychological and other hardships of such a life is to live in seclusion from society. Those who, for some reason cannot afford such a withdrawal, more often than not, sacrifice intellectual honesty for conformity with their community. Prophets have of course to live in the midst of the people for whom they are sent and they do not of course go to the extent of betraying their message. To have to cling tenaciously to the word of God, and yet live in the midst of people, is perhaps the greatest difficulty they have to put up with. This is made evident by the fact that most of the few occasions on which the Qur'an expresses God's disapproval of a certain line of behaviour taken by the Prophet Muhammad are related to his being so keen to win adherents as to verge on exceeding the desirable limits.

"Yet perchance if they believe wilt consume thyself, following not in this tiding, thou alter them of grief." [Kahf, XVIII: 6].

"Indeed they were near to seducing thee from that We revealed to thee, that thou mightest, forge against Us another, and then they would surely have taken thee as a friend. hnd had We not confirmed thee, surely thou were near to inclining unto them a very little; then would We have let thee taste the double of life and the double of death; and then thou wouldst have found none to help thee against Us. [Isra', XVII: 73-74].

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t196846-2.html

To Dawud We gave Sulaiman (for a son), how excellent in Our service! ever did he turn (to Us)!

[TD]Commemorate Our Servant Ayyub. Behold he cried to his Lord: "The Evil One has afflicted me with distress and suffering!"

[TD]He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 13-06-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-05-2024
    At
    02:57 AM

There Jesus is a Muslim creation.

Just for information ,,
    The arabic bible' s translation called " Enjeel sharif " montioned " Jesus" by the name of " ISSA عيسى"
    ( like in the holy Quran)

MAT 1

Name:  14-06-2014 11-58-13.png
Views: 316
Size:  43.0 KB

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

I know that the prophets in the Bible, fornicate and kill innocent

This is the difference between us and you, we respect all the prophets and consider them infallible

For this are an example to us

Proverb says:

By their fruits ye shall know them

Is ethics of the prophets in the Bible, they carry a message confirming the Lord? I do not think
    First of all it was Jesus who said by their fruit you shall know them; secondly, those who believe prophets are infallible for just being prophets commit idolatry and are no better than the Catholics, because they believe that about the Pope. No man ever born having both a biological father and mother is without sin. Jesus is the only exception. Man inherits the sinful nature from their fathers. Jesus' father was and is God that is why He is the only one born without sin, and that is another reason I love Him. I don't love other prophets, because I don't know them, but Jesus I know as my personal Savior. Anyone who doesn't know Jesus will not be where He is with God. The prophets in the Bible didn't need to confirm the Lord.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information