Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات


مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

 

       

         

 

    

 

 

    

 

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

  1. #1
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

    Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life;" He did say I show the way, truth and life. Why do Muslims seek a different way to get to God? Is it because they don't believe Jesus said those things, or is it because they don't know the difference between being and showing the way?

  2. #2
    فداء الرسول's Avatar
    فداء الرسول is offline رحمك الله يا سمية
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,681
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    30-11-2017
    At
    11:44 AM

    Default

    Quote
    Why do Muslims seek a different way to get to God?
    The teachings of Christ in Islam and Christianity



    The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.









    But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].









    O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.



    We believe in the words of Christ from the Holy Quran, we do not recognize the Bible,
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

    تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

  3. #3
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    The teachings of Christ in Islam and Christianity



    The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.,
    The son of God was never a messenger; He was, is and will be the message. He is the truth not someone who shows truth; He is the way not someone who show the way; He is the life period. he warns that many false prophet will come saying Jesus is Christ and deceiver many. Joseph Smith tried to say Jesus is Satan's brother and million follow this lie. Sung Young Moon taught that people are deceived for believing Jesus is Christ. Why would I want to go against Jesus' word to follow heresy?

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post



    But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].,
    Muhammad's Quran came several hundreds of years after the Bible which records the testimony of the disciples closer to the time it happened. Why would I want to believe a contradicting account that came hundreds of years later?

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post


    O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.,
    Christians know that God is one and Jesus is His word. This is nothing new. The Jews and Christians were saying this before Muhammad was born. There is no evidence that Allah understood the three he is telling Christians not to say. The only thing one can infer from the Quran is that Allah was saying say not three about the son, mother and father, but there is not such trinity and never was that Christians believe in. So who was Allah referring to? Allah asks Jesus: "Did you say take you and your mother for two gods besides me" I count three gods here: son, mother and Allah. Allah said, "They do disbelieve who say Allah is the third of three" Who believed Allah was the third of three? There are no Christians I know of that do such things not even Catholics. Is this a discrepancy in the Quran? Is the Quran just a reaction against its own misconceptions of Christianity that Muslims follow blindly?

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    ,
    We believe in the words of Christ from the Holy Quran, we do not recognize the Bible,[/QUOTE]I know what you believe, but why should I feel the way you do when the Quran tells me to stand on the revelation I received from the Scripture that came before? It states we Christians can do no other! If the Scripture Allah sent before are corrupted, then, so is the Quran, because Allah states his word is unchangeable and unalterable. If Allah couldn't or wouldn't protect his word that came before, why should I believe He will do it now? This god would be nothing but a deceiver to me. doesn't Allah state he is the best of deceivers? Is man's power to corrupt greater than God's power to preserve his word? Why did Uthman burn your original Qurans. Who gave him the divine mandate to recompile the Quran and put it to writing when Quran means recite not write. Why did Uthman use the help of text instead of memory to recompile it? There is a preponderance of evidence that this is all contrived, IMHO. I believe Jesus word in the Bible is true and I see no reason why you shouldn't either.

    Peace be unto you, and may we all come to the knowledge of truth.

    PS, BTW, Why don't you let me post directly so I can edit mistakes? Why are my hands being tied on this forum? What are you afraid of?

  4. #4
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    711
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    The teachings of Christ in Islam and Christianity



    The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.









    But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].









    O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.



    We believe in the words of Christ from the Holy Quran, we do not recognize the Bible,
    How are these the words of Christ? Theses are words about Christ... Not words of Christ.

  5. #5
    نصير الدين's Avatar
    نصير الدين is offline عضو مميز
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    478
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    03-03-2017
    At
    04:36 PM

    Default

    You take it for granted that Jesus peac upon him did say he is the son of God - or did he say he's God , anyway - and we believe in Quran which tells us he was a prophet . We also believe in Quran which says that the peopl eof the book corrupted their scriptures after they were intrusted to them . Thus , you shouldn't ask why we don't belive in something that Jesus said because we DON'T believe he said it .

  6. #6
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    711
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    You take it for granted that Jesus peac upon him did say he is the son of God - or did he say he's God , anyway - and we believe in Quran which tells us he was a prophet . We also believe in Quran which says that the peopl eof the book corrupted their scriptures after they were intrusted to them . Thus , you shouldn't ask why we don't belive in something that Jesus said because we DON'T believe he said it .
    We take nothing for granted where Jesus is concerned. We take the Bible as the definitive word on Jesus because it came first and the accounts...(whatever you think to the contrary) are from contemporaries of Jesus. If you want me to believe that one person 600 years later knows better.. Then it is up to you to prove it. The Quran does not say the Bible is corrupted, at best it lays the blame for "some" Jews changing "some" words. This is not proof that the original scriptures were changed.. But only that some Jews interpreted some scripture for their own ends. You have no proof of this claim you make of widescale corruption.. I have asked on numerous occasions to see this proof and no one has been able to produce anything. They just run away!!!

    I am of the opinion that Isa in the Quran is not Jesus at all.. But another prophet entirely.. There is nothing of Jesus, the man or His teachings in the Quran. What you attribute to Isa/Jesus is from Gnostics and fables. You should ask why that is?

    Peace.

  7. #7
    نصير الدين's Avatar
    نصير الدين is offline عضو مميز
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    478
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    03-03-2017
    At
    04:36 PM

    Default

    عجباً !

    Quote
    We take nothing for granted where Jesus is concerned. We take the Bible as the definitive word on Jesus because it came first and the accounts...(whatever you think to the contrary) are from contemporaries of Jesus. If you want me to believe that one person 600 years later knows better.. Then it is up to you to prove it.
    That - don't mean to be offensive - is a weak excuse . Just because something came before the other , it doesn't mean it's right . If so , then those former hypothesis about emryology - for instance - about how the human is fully developed in the oval are right and what we discovered now is wrong ! You seem to have serious misconceptions about Islam and what it says about the Christ peace upon him . We DON'T believe that the current Bible is the true one Allah revealed to his prophet and people ages ago (Although we do believe there is still truth in it that were not corrupted , yet) .

    Quote
    The Quran does not say the Bible is corrupted, at best it lays the blame for "some" Jews changing "some" words. This is not proof that the original scriptures were changed.. But only that some Jews interpreted some scripture for their own ends.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3:71 O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

    3:187 And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.

    2:79 So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.


    Bukhari , Book of witnesses , Chapter: Al-Mushrikun should not be asked to give witness :
    Ibn `Abbas said, "O Muslims? How do you ask the people of the Scriptures, though your Book (i.e. the Qur'an) which was revealed to His Prophet is the most recent information from Allah and you recite it, the Book that has not been distorted? Allah has revealed to you that the people of the scriptures have changed with their own hands what was revealed to them and they have said (as regards their changed Scriptures): This is from Allah, in order to get some worldly benefit thereby." Ibn `Abbas added: "Isn't the knowledge revealed to you sufficient to prevent you from asking them? By Allah I have never seen any one of them asking (Muslims) about what has been revealed to you."

    Quote
    You have no proof of this claim you make of widescale corruption.. I have asked on numerous occasions to see this proof and no one has been able to produce anything. They just run away!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Is the bible today the true word of God?

    And if you could read Arabic , you'd find out that the forum is full of those articles ! Also , when I believe through evidence that Quran is the word of Allah which was not altered , I believe in whatever it says afterword because it can't be wrong or contradicting . And no , if you bring a number of slanders they will eithr be outright lies or misconceptions .

    Quote
    I am of the opinion that Isa in the Quran is not Jesus at all.. But another prophet entirely.. There is nothing of Jesus, the man or His teachings in the Quran. What you attribute to Isa/Jesus is from Gnostics and fables. You should ask why that is?
    Seriously , do you have issues with communication ? For the 49064059 time , we DON'T believe what your Bible says . You want to force us to take it for given that it is the true word of Allah not altered in any way . And when we say it's not , it goes through an ear and out of the other !

  8. #8
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    711
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    عجباً !



    That - don't mean to be offensive - is a weak excuse . Just because something came before the other , it doesn't mean it's right . If so , then those former hypothesis about emryology - for instance - about how the human is fully developed in the oval are right and what we discovered now is wrong ! You seem to have serious misconceptions about Islam and what it says about the Christ peace upon him . We DON'T believe that the current Bible is the true one Allah revealed to his prophet and people ages ago (Although we do believe there is still truth in it that were not corrupted , yet) .
    I'm not offended, you are entitled to your opinion as I am to disagree with it. :) just as you are entitled to believe the current Bible is not the same in content as the Bible that was available in Mohammed's day. Even though you cannot offer conclusive proof of such claims. Remember your proof has to be to the standard of those who hold to the Bibles truth.. Not what passes as proof for reassurance of your fellow muslims.... No offence. I was told there was real proof to be seen.. But as yet no one has seen fit to produce it.. It's not enough to say on the basis of a few ambiguous suras from the Quran that this corruption on such a massive scale ever happened. My questions were... (In case you're the one with the answers) who corrupted the scriptures? When did this happen? And why it was thought necessary to corrupt them at all?

    Quote
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3:71 O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

    3:187 And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.

    2:79 So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

    Bukhari , Book of witnesses , Chapter: Al-Mushrikun should not be asked to give witness :
    Ibn `Abbas said, "O Muslims? How do you ask the people of the Scriptures, though your Book (i.e. the Qur'an) which was revealed to His Prophet is the most recent information from Allah and you recite it, the Book that has not been distorted? Allah has revealed to you that the people of the scriptures have changed with their own hands what was revealed to them and they have said (as regards their changed Scriptures): This is from Allah, in order to get some worldly benefit thereby." Ibn `Abbas added: "Isn't the knowledge revealed to you sufficient to prevent you from asking them? By Allah I have never seen any one of them asking (Muslims) about what has been revealed to you."
    None of the Suras above are an indictment on all, but "some". In fact.. the context seems to be dealing with those who live near Mohammad and who he came into contact with. So, their misinterpretation or reinterpretation of the scriptures caused them to create lies and make deceit for a price.. Maybe for their own agenda. This couldn't happen if they didn't have the uncorrupted text by which to misinterpret or reinterpret in the first place.. There is nothing to suppose that the original uncorrupted text is still in the hands of the Jews who valued and protected it as the word of God. Seeing as the words of God cannot be changed why would you make the charge against God that God in fact cannot protect His word and would allow it to be changed by His creation? If you cannot trust that God could keep His word safe in the Bible then how can you trust God will keep His word for the Quran. IMHO this does not support a charge of whole scale corruption. If Mohammed judged by the Torah to the Jews of his time.. Why would he have done this if he knew the Torah was corrupted. Because if one believes that just one small part is corrupted... And without definitive proof what exactly was changed then there is no option other than to discard the whole work. Without proof you cannot know what was changed by whom and for why.

    I don't believe your prophet Mohammed ever did believe in the wide scale biblical corruption that muslims today make such a big deal about. I can see why you have to attempt to prove the Bible to be in error.. But can't say I approve of such underhanded efforts. Luckily my approval counts for naught.. And I'm happy in the knowledge that all judgement comes from on high and at that time we all answer for our actions.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Is the bible today the true word of God?

    Quote
    And if you could read Arabic , you'd find out that the forum is full of those articles ! Also , when I believe through evidence that Quran is the word of Allah which was not altered , I believe in whatever it says afterword because it can't be wrong or contradicting . And no , if you bring a number of slanders they will eithr be outright lies or misconceptions .
    Well.. You assume I can't read Arabic ;) however, such articles are hardly proof except as validation for yourselves. There are errors and contradictions in the Quran if it claims to follow from the previous scriptures..BUT it does not bother me any.. It is your book which you hold in the same esteem as I do the Bible. I have no wish to cast aspersions upon it. My aim is simply to dispel myths, misconceptions and misunderstanding that exist about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity. When I see the Gospel of Jesus badly dealt with it's beholden on myself to attempt to set the record straight. It does not impact upon my person any weather you choose to see my point of view or ignore it. :)

    Quote
    Seriously , do you have issues with communication ? For the 49064059 time , we DON'T believe what your Bible says . You want to force us to take it for given that it is the true word of Allah not altered in any way . And when we say it's not , it goes through an ear and out of the other !
    No, go I have no issues with communication... Do you? Just for your information.. The Bible is not the true word of Allah it is the inspired word of YHWH.. God of the Bible and all the Prophets... And Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life.

    May God bless and guide you.

  9. #9
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default

    The Scriptures from the Quran you gave don't say the Bible is corrupted; in fact, it doesn't mention the Torah, Psalms or the gospel being corrupted. There are people who write corrupted translations of the Bible still today, but we can pick out who they are and what they changed. You are the one who takes for granted that the Bible has wholesale corruption, and use it as a poor excuse to dismiss what Jesus said in the Bible. That is lame and dishonest of Muslim contemporaries of teday. Muhammad never said the Bible was corrupted; so if it is, it would have had to have happened after his death. The Quran could be speaking of Uthman corrupting the Quran after he destroyed the original Qurans. You are taking for granted its the Bible. You are entitled to your inference, but I am to mine, and I think Uthman distorted Muhammad's Quran just like Joseph Smith came after Muhammad to attempt destruction of true Christianity by giving us something that appears to be from God in his Book of Mormon. We Christians won't fall for the deception that came after the Scripture that came before like we believe you have!

    Peace

  10. #10
    نصير الدين's Avatar
    نصير الدين is offline عضو مميز
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    478
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    03-03-2017
    At
    04:36 PM

    Default

    I can't believe we're actually having such a conversation !

    Quote
    My questions were... (In case you're the one with the answers) who corrupted the scriptures? When did this happen? And why it was thought necessary to corrupt them at all?
    It's amazing how every single one of you in every single language makes the same argument the same way . Anyway , I'm honestly not an expert in the field so I leave it to those who know better than me . I still believe though that the Bible is indeed corrupted . Why ? Because I believe in Quran which says so . Why ? That's currently unrelated to the subject but I am convinced with evidence after evidence that it is the word of Allah and therefore I believe what it says .

    Quote
    None of the Suras above are an indictment on all, but "some". In fact.. the context seems to be dealing with those who live near Mohammad and who he came into contact with. So, their misinterpretation or reinterpretation of the scriptures caused them to create lies and make deceit for a price.. Maybe for their own agenda. This couldn't happen if they didn't have the uncorrupted text by which to misinterpret or reinterpret in the first place.. There is nothing to suppose that the original uncorrupted text is still in the hands of the Jews who valued and protected it as the word of God. Seeing as the words of God cannot be changed why would you make the charge against God that God in fact cannot protect His word and would allow it to be changed by His creation? If you cannot trust that God could keep His word safe in the Bible then how can you trust God will keep His word for the Quran. IMHO this does not support a charge of whole scale corruption. If Mohammed judged by the Torah to the Jews of his time.. Why would he have done this if he knew the Torah was corrupted. Because if one believes that just one small part is corrupted... And without definitive proof what exactly was changed then there is no option other than to discard the whole work. Without proof you cannot know what was changed by whom and for why.
    Such statements are ridiculous it isn't funny anymore . If you don't see the crystal clear signs saying that the Bible is corrupted .... well , there is nothing I can really say to describe it .
    Even if you misinterpret a sign and say it's not clear , a sign after another and narrations to the prophet don't leave any room for it . What makes me say it's ridiculous isn't that we're arguing if the Bible was corrupted or not , it's that you want us to go by the farce that Islam doesn't say it was ! How in the world can you claim this sign and the following narration don't say the people of the book - Jews and Christians - didn't corrupt their books ?!

    2:79 So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.


    Ibn `Abbas said, "O Muslims? How do you ask the people of the Scriptures, though your Book (i.e. the Qur'an) which was revealed to His Prophet is the most recent information from Allah and you recite it, the Book that has not been distorted? Allah has revealed to you that the people of the scriptures have changed with their own hands what was revealed to them and they have said (as regards their changed Scriptures): This is from Allah, in order to get some worldly benefit thereby." Ibn `Abbas added: "Isn't the knowledge revealed to you sufficient to prevent you from asking them? By Allah I have never seen any one of them asking (Muslims) about what has been revealed to you."

    And no , corrupting the books wasn't because Allah isn't able to protect them . It's because they were intrusted to its people and they were not up to it . As for Quran , Allah protects it himself and that's why it is a part of the doctrine to believe that Quran can never and at any circumantes be corrupted . That's how we believe in Islam . Discussing if it's true or not is a whole different topic .

    Quote
    I don't believe your prophet Mohammed ever did believe in the wide scale biblical corruption that muslims today make such a big deal about.
    Then with all honesty , keep that belief to yourself . Otherwise , you'll be arguing about a basic belief in Islam that every Muslim should know . And if you try to force your opinion on OUR scriptures and explain them in such acrobatic ways , that would be a complete joke .

    Quote
    There are errors and contradictions in the Quran if it claims to follow from the previous scriptures.
    For the gazillion time , the Injeel wich we believe in isn't the Bible you know . Discussing if this belief of ours is true or not is a completely different subject .

    Quote
    Just for your information.. The Bible is not the true word of Allah it is the inspired word of YHWH.. God of the Bible and all the Prophets... And Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life.
    ....................... Wut ?


    Quote
    Muhammad never said the Bible was corrupted;
    This . is the MOST RIDICULOUS line I read this day ! Call me rude or whatever you want . When you think you can teach me my own belief and force your opinion about it while you know nothing except the slanders you are taught , it is a huge farce !

    Quote
    The Quran could be speaking of Uthman corrupting the Quran after he destroyed the original Qurans.
    I can say for sure that you have no damn idea what you're talking about . You don't have the slightest clure about how Muslims define true narrations from fabricated or weak ones , that , or either you see a true narration and make an acrobatic explanation of it to come out with a conclusion that doesn't even exist ! If you know Arabic , read the following and ponder about your ignorance of the subject !

    http://antishubohat.wordpress.com/ta...7%D8%AD%D9%81/

    http://www.hurras.org/vb/showthread.php?t=8542

    Quote
    and I think Uthman distorted Muhammad's Quran
    It isn't "Muhammad - peace upon him's - Quran" , it is the word of the almighty . And that belief of your is so ridiculous that it's sad .

    I'm being rude and offensive here ? Well when you have a headache and someone thinks you should belief this and not belief this in the main pillars of belief of your religion , you are definitely to get frustrated !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. من أين جاء إسم (Jesus) يا ترى؟
    By أوس ح د العراقي in forum منتدى نصرانيات
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-06-2014, 05:03 PM
  2. Proof Jesus is not God! The temptation of Jesus.
    By huria in forum English Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 11:42 AM
  3. jesus is not the god
    By مصرى إبن مصرى in forum English Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-05-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-03-2008, 06:45 AM
  5. Jesus did not die
    By chouebo in forum English Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?