Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات


مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

 

       

         

 

    

 

 

    

 

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

  1. #31
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    Again , this is a different subject . I stated our belief in Islam .!
    It is all on the same topic. I am praying that God gives me wisdom to speak the truth in love without being unnecessarily offensive in Jesus name. I admit that Christianity or the gospel is an offensive message to many. Jesus is a stumbling block first to the Jew and many others. Jesus said, "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He... and no one comes to the father except through me" I believe Jesus is the I am as He states He is; therefore, I will not die in my sin. I want the same for others, and I will live or die trying to reach people with this message has did those who went before me. If you think me a coward, you are entitled to your opinion. Let God judge between us.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    It doesn't say it this way in Islam . You seem to have a misconception here - no surprise really ! - about altering the word of Allah . !
    It doesn't say it to you, but it does to me.


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    Once again , you are enforced by your DNA to spam slanders after slanders . That's indeed a serious disease . as for this new one about the worship of Mary peace upon her , did the sign address you ? Did it say that Catholic , Protestant , or any other group in Christianity is the one that worshiped her ? It states that there are ones who did . And unless you prove that there aren't , you should remain silent . Then again , here's a topic about the subject , most of it is Arabic but there are sources in English :!
    This comment of yours wasn't necessary. It shows me you are grasping at straws. I wasn't talking about some remote group of people who worshipped Mary. Don't twist the topic in your desperation. It is about those who called Mary God? Not even the Catholics called her God. If someone believes in the trinity, and they call Mary God, I child can infer she must be part of the three that Allah said to desist from saying; therefore, you are, IMHO, stuck with this blatant discrepancy to explain. Why don't you admit the truth? You cannot hide being obtuse about it.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    "Sigh"
    I'll make it short since you're so desperate . Uthman may Allah be pleased of him saw some people differing in reading Quran after many numbers of non Arabians embraced Islam . And some people would write their own explanations as foot notes and such in the scriptures and papers they write Quran on . That , along with other things made him take the move of stopping a problem from rising . He wrote Quran in one piece wiht the approval of all the memorizers and companions which are the exact and same as the ones written during the time of the prophet peace upon him . Then he burnt the different writings which were not the original in the first place to avoid any differing from the original scripture . After that , he made copies of it and sent it to different places around the Islamic world . And thus , he united Muslims on one reading and avoided mistakes . That's your first lie . And the second is the one of claiming he "edited" it . And so far , you failed each single time to bring ONE source of your ignorant claims .!
    Can you prove that what Uthman did to the Quran passed the approval of those who memorized it? I thought those that memorized the Quran were killed in the battle of Yamane? Why was Hafsh's copy destroyed since Uthman used it and not memory to recompile what Muslims claim is "Perfectly preserved?" I notice you give knee jerk responses to my comments, and you don't answer most of my questions.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    Tell me who made a religion of it without ANY revelation of Allah . I rest my case .!
    My God and our Creator did. I rest my case!

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    Since I'm not so sure , I'll ask the people of the knowledge . But it's hilarious how you answer it yourself in the NEXT quote !
    If I answered it for you, you don't need to ask the people of knowledge. What's hilarious about it? That sounds like a nervous laugh to me.

    Blessing and peace be unto you brother of humanity and may you come to the knowledge of truth.

  2. #32
    نصير الدين's Avatar
    نصير الدين is offline عضو مميز
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    478
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    03-03-2017
    At
    04:36 PM

    Default

    Quote
    I admit that Christianity or the gospel is an offensive message to many.
    It is non of my concern if Christianity or any other religion talk offensive about others . What's I'm concerned about is when a person does .

    Quote
    It doesn't say it to you, but it does to me.
    Let me be honest , your opinion isn't worth a penny . What matters is evidence and proof . Yo got none .

    Quote
    This comment of yours wasn't necessary. It shows me you are grasping at straws. I wasn't talking about some remote group of people who worshipped Mary. Don't twist the topic in your desperation. It is about those who called Mary God? Not even the Catholics called her God. If someone believes in the trinity, and they call Mary God, I child can infer she must be part of the three that Allah said to desist from saying; therefore, you are, IMHO, stuck with this blatant discrepancy to explain. Why don't you admit the truth? You cannot hide being obtuse about it.
    Good , you're finally starting to show your true face . Back on track , you need lessons in common sense . This is the sign :

    Quote
    5:116 And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
    And anyone with common sense will see that it refers to people who worshiped Mary as a deity . It didn't say it's Catholic , Orthodox , or any other group . It just says that there are who did so . Do you understand a word I'm saying here ? Also , where in the sign do you find the mentioning of three in one or whatever ? Even among Christians there are those who don't believe in trinity . Tying this to that is seriously a desperate attempt of you to make yet another slander . And did you even take a look at the topic I provided ? Clearly not - no surprise ! - and thus I'll put it again :

    http://www.elforkan.com/7ewar/showth...AD%D9%88%D9%84

    Bottom line is that THERE ARE people who worshiped lady Mary . Twist it however you like , that's a fact . You're the one being desperate to tell lies about others because apparently , that's your source of security .

    Quote
    Can you prove that what Uthman did to the Quran passed the approval of those who memorized it? I thought those that memorized the Quran were killed in the battle of Yamane? Why was Hafsh's copy destroyed since Uthman used it and not memory to recompile what Muslims claim is "Perfectly preserved?" I notice you give knee jerk responses to my comments, and you don't answer most of my questions.
    I'll say it flat out : You're a desperate individual who has no shred of shame about going on with his lies which got completely busted . First , our sources say it was with the approval of all the companions , so you just shut up and remain silent since you NEVER back up your lies with ANY source . Secondly , no , the memorizers didn't ALL die in that battle . That's another thing they brainwashed you with . You're extremely ignorant about anything in Islam , and yet , you dare talk like you're a scholar . Do you see now why you're so irritating ? If dignity was a person , she would have slapped you hard for insulting her since you lack any .

    So let mee get this straight , you make a thread asking why we don't believe in Christ being God even though he says so , I tell we DON'T believe he said so because it's in our religion that the Bible was corrupted by its people , you make such a ridiculous and outrageous claim like "No , Islam doesn't say the Bible is corrupted" , I bring you signs and narrations to the prophet and his companions leaving no room for doubt about it . Between all of that , you flood the topic with new slanders and allegations COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE SUBJET , and you want me to run after you answering each one of them while you don't even admit your terrible mistake in the first one ? That's not a method of arguing . You just want to attack more and more to secure your belief which I barely addressed . If that tells us something , it tells us that you're not secure in reality .

    Quote
    My God and our Creator did. I rest my case!
    That's YOUR belief . You won't force it on OUR belief . Again , discussing which one is true is another subject . I rest my case .

    Quote
    If I answered it for you, you don't need to ask the people of knowledge.
    No you didn't ! That was metaphorical . As for killing Christ , prophets were killed before the incident in which they thought he was killed , we didn't see anyone saying they're gods or sons of gods or that they rised from the dead . So yes , people are the ones who chose misguidance and made a religion with no revelation of Allah .

  3. #33
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    It is non of my concern if Christianity or any other religion talk offensive about others . What's I'm concerned about is when a person does .
    You are twisting what I said. I said the gospel message about Jesus is an offensive message in of itself; I didn't say it talks bad about others. Try to be more accurate. You twist it so much that it becomes untrue completely.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    Let me be honest , your opinion isn't worth a penny . What matters is evidence and proof . Yo got none .
    Good , you're finally starting to show your true face . Back on track , you need lessons in common sense . This is the sign :
    And anyone with common sense will see that it refers to people who worshiped Mary as a deity . It didn't say it's Catholic , Orthodox , or any other group . It just says that there are who did so . Do you understand a word I'm saying here ? Also , where in the sign do you find the mentioning of three in one or whatever ? Even among Christians there are those who don't believe in trinity . Tying this to that is seriously a desperate attempt of you to make yet another slander . And did you even take a look at the topic I provided ? Clearly not - no surprise ! - and thus I'll put it again :
    Bottom line is that THERE ARE people who worshiped lady Mary . Twist it however you like , that's a fact . You're the one being desperate to tell lies about others because apparently , that's your source of security .
    I'll say it flat out : You're a desperate individual who has no shred of shame about going on with his lies which got completely busted . First , our sources say it was with the approval of all the companions , so you just shut up and remain silent since you NEVER back up your lies with ANY source . Secondly , no , the memorizers didn't ALL die in that battle . That's another thing they brainwashed you with . You're extremely ignorant about anything in Islam , and yet , you dare talk like you're a scholar . Do you see now why you're so irritating ? If dignity was a person , she would have slapped you hard for insulting her since you lack any .
    The question Allah asked Jesus was not "Did you say worship you and Mary besides me" He asked "Did you say take you and your mother for two gods besides me" That question unequivocally infers that Allah thought the trinity consisted of son, mother and father. That is proof enough of me is all I am saying. If you cannot understand how Christians can see it that way, the problem is no ours. Islam also imperfectly borrowed the virgin birth of Jesus from the NT Bible that you call corrupted and it rejects the reason the Bible gives for His virgin birth while it has no reason of its own. This is further proof. If the proof had teeth it would bite you where you seat. Now, if you want to continue dialogue with me, you must be civil and not get so emotional. It you cannot control yourself, this will be my last response to you.
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    So let mee get this straight , you make a thread asking why we don't believe in Christ being God even though he says so , I tell we DON'T believe he said so because it's in our religion that the Bible was corrupted by its people , you make such a ridiculous and outrageous claim like "No , Islam doesn't say the Bible is corrupted" , I bring you signs and narrations to the prophet and his companions leaving no room for doubt about it . Between all of that , you flood the topic with new slanders and allegations COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE SUBJET , and you want me to run after you answering each one of them while you don't even admit your terrible mistake in the first one ? That's not a method of arguing . You just want to attack more and more to secure your belief which I barely addressed . If that tells us something , it tells us that you're not secure in reality .
    I never asked you why you don't believe Jesus is God not those this thread's title ask that question. You have again twisted my words and judge me for your dishonesty. When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror friend?
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    That's YOUR belief . You won't force it on OUR belief . Again , discussing which one is true is another subject . I rest my case .
    That's right and no one is trying to force anything on your belief. I know what you believe.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post
    No you didn't ! That was metaphorical . As for killing Christ , prophets were killed before the incident in which they thought he was killed , we didn't see anyone saying they're gods or sons of gods or that they rised from the dead . So yes , people are the ones who chose misguidance and made a religion with no revelation of Allah .
    Jesus' death on the cross is not what made Him the son of God. As far as I can tell, Allah and his slave messenger reacted to the misconceptions they had of Christianity that continues till this day as part of your religion and that is why I cannot get you to see black is black and white is white. You have been pawned "faceplam" If your response is rude I will not post to you because you are only digging in your heels and we are getting nowhere.

    Nevertheless, blessing to you and may you all come to the knowledge of truth who is the person of Jesus Christ

  4. #34
    نصير الدين's Avatar
    نصير الدين is offline عضو مميز
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    478
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    03-03-2017
    At
    04:36 PM

    Default

    Quote
    You are twisting what I said. I said the gospel message about Jesus is an offensive message in of itself; I didn't say it talks bad about others. Try to be more accurate. You twist it so much that it becomes untrue completely.
    Are you telling me that it doesn't say everyone who doesn't believe in Christ as the son of God is destined to hell ? Or that they are misguided ? That's what I'm talking about .

    Quote
    The question Allah asked Jesus was not "Did you say worship you and Mary besides me" He asked "Did you say take you and your mother for two gods besides me" That question unequivocally infers that Allah thought the trinity consisted of son, mother and father.
    False ! The sign doesn't mention the trinity anywhere . It talks about a group of people who worshiped lady Mary . You're stretching it far too much when you want to force trinity into this .

    Quote
    Islam also imperfectly borrowed the virgin birth of Jesus from the NT Bible that you call corrupted and it rejects the reason the Bible gives for His virgin birth while it has no reason of its own.
    YET with your slanders ? Anyway , to blast you off on this - forget the blasting , you'd call me a terrorist - the birth of Christ peace upon him without a father was a miracle to prove his prophecy as it is with miracles of other prophets . That's our belief . It's non of our concern what your belief says and you won't force it on ours .

    Quote
    Now, if you want to continue dialogue with me, you must be civil and not get so emotional. It you cannot control yourself, this will be my last response to you.
    Talking big are we ?

    I demanded simple things for this conversation : Stop the childish acts of spamming unrelated subjects and talk with sense . You did none of them . Even with OUR religion , you want to force YOUR false opinions which contradict the language and basic understanding of signs and narrations . So don't think you're so high and mighty that I need permission to answer these lies you repeat with your knowledge of them or without it . As long as you do , I will be here , if I'm not here , someone else will be here . That's because if truth left falsehood be , falsehood would never let truth be .

    Quote
    I never asked you why you don't believe Jesus is God not those this thread's title ask that question. You have again twisted my words and judge me for your dishonesty. When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror friend?
    Seriously , have you no shame ? The name of the thread as everyone with an eye can see is "Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?" . I twisted nothing . Maybe I didn't say it literally but the idea is the same . So you're the one who should be looking in the mirror .

    Quote
    That's right and no one is trying to force anything on your belief.
    In that case , when I tell you that Islam says the Bible is corrupted , you should take it for what it really is and not come up with those outrageous claims .

    Quote
    As far as I can tell, Allah and his slave messenger reacted to the misconceptions they had of Christianity that continues till this day as part of your religion and that is why I cannot get you to see black is black and white is white.
    If you think you'd provoke me with that , you'd be wrong . We are all the servants=slaves of Allah . And no , Allah has NO misconceptions about you . Even I don't have misconceptions about you . Probably because I don't talk about things in you religion that I don't know as if I do , unlike you .

    Quote
    You have been pawned
    Wow , you make such childish remarks and you have the nerve talk about rudeness and emotions ? Still , since it's against me , it goes through an ear and leaves through the other .

    Quote
    If your response is rude I will not post to you because you are only digging in your heels and we are getting nowhere.
    Be honest , you want to leave having made the biggest amount of slanders to cast doubt into the hearts of Muslims . And I answered your original question long ago . You're the one who made this unnecessarily long . And so that you don't go all "drama" again about how I'm dishonest , I'll quote your first post literally :

    Quote
    Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life;" He did say I show the way, truth and life. Why do Muslims seek a different way to get to God? Is it because they don't believe Jesus said those things, or is it because they don't know the difference between being and showing the way?
    And I told you , we DON'T believe he said "I am the way the truth and the life;" because the Bible was corrupted . It should have ended here , but you and Pandora went on with ridiculous claims forcing YOUR opinion - that is based on ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE - on our faith .

    So spare me the talk of love and all , you don't believe or work with it yourself apparently .

  5. #35
    Burninglight's Avatar
    Burninglight is offline new member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    496
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Male
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    Are you telling me that it doesn't say everyone who doesn't believe in Christ as the son of God is destined to hell ? Or that they are misguided ? That's what I'm talking about .
    Yes, this is true; why does it upset you that much. It must since you went through the pains to mention it. Are you telling me that those who don't believe Muhammad a prophet go to paradise according to Islam? I'll say no more.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    False ! The sign doesn't mention the trinity anywhere . It talks about a group of people who worshiped lady Mary . You're stretching it far too much when you want to force trinity into this .
    Here you are again twisting the truth of my words. I didn't say the verse mentions trinity you are saying I am saying it. I said it implies the trinity; therefore, it is the only intelligent logical conclusion one intelligent person can make and I made it. It is not my problem if you cannot see it or don't want to. I call it the way I see it truthfully. You twist truth and my words just to support what you want to believe because you have invested so much emotional energy in your religion that shows in our debate.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    YET with your slanders ? Anyway , to blast you off on this - forget the blasting , you'd call me a terrorist - the birth of Christ peace upon him without a father was a miracle to prove his prophecy as it is with miracles of other prophets . That's our belief . It's non of our concern what your belief says and you won't force it on ours .
    There is no slander in truth. The virgin birth of Jesus can only be found in the NT Bible before the Quran can into existence. One can easily see it is a borrowed story. You cannot prove otherwise. You just respond for the top of your head. "faceplam"

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    I demanded simple things for this conversation.
    I am being as simple for you as possible.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    Seriously , have you no shame ? The name of the thread as everyone with an eye can see is "Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?" . I twisted nothing . Maybe I didn't say it literally but the idea is the same . So you're the one who should be looking in the mirror .
    Jesus said if you are ashamed of me in this sinful and adulterous generation, I will be ashamed of you when I come in the glory of my father with the holy angels. Therefore I have no shame of Jesus and the gospel

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    In that case , when I tell you that Islam says the Bible is corrupted , you should take it for what it really is and not come up with those outrageous claims .
    I take it for being worth what deception is valued at.

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    If you think you'd provoke me with that , you'd be wrong . We are all the servants=slaves of Allah . And no , Allah has NO misconceptions about you . Even I don't have misconceptions about you . Probably because I don't talk about things in you religion that I don't know as if I do , unlike you .
    You reaction to the gospel is not my problem. Of course I would hope you'd see it in a more positive life, but

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    Wow , you make such childish remarks and you have the nerve talk about rudeness and emotions ? Still , since it's against me , it goes through an ear and leaves through the other .
    When I tell people it goes in my one ear and out the other they tell me it is because there is nothing between the ears to stop it, LOL

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    Be honest , you want to leave having made the biggest amount of slanders to cast doubt into the hearts of Muslims . And I answered your original question long ago . You're the one who made this unnecessarily long . And so that you don't go all "drama" again about how I'm dishonest , I'll quote your first post literally :
    If you have doubts in your heart, it is because you are not established in what you believe. It believe it is due to the poor foundation you personally build on. I cannot speak for other people

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by نصير الدين View Post

    And I told you , we DON'T believe he said "I am the way the truth and the life;" because the Bible was corrupted . It should have ended here , but you and Pandora went on with ridiculous claims forcing YOUR opinion - that is based on ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE - on our faith .
    Lame

    Peace be unto you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. من أين جاء إسم (Jesus) يا ترى؟
    By أوس ح د العراقي in forum منتدى نصرانيات
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-06-2014, 05:03 PM
  2. Proof Jesus is not God! The temptation of Jesus.
    By huria in forum English Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 11:42 AM
  3. jesus is not the god
    By مصرى إبن مصرى in forum English Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-05-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-03-2008, 06:45 AM
  5. Jesus did not die
    By chouebo in forum English Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?

Why don't Muslsims believe Jesus is the only way to God?