Interview with Burninglight :. About the status of women in Islam and Christianity

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Interview with Burninglight :. About the status of women in Islam and Christianity

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Burninglight :. About the status of women in Islam and Christianity

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by *اسلامي عزي* View Post
    any comment ???

What do you think ????
    The Lord can't do that ???

You have to protest in front of the christian web site who said that not in front of me !
    I don't know what to tell you except take it up with the one who sent the torah not us Christians. We follow Jesus who said love your enemies.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    I don't know what to tell you except take it up with the one who sent the torah not us Christians. We
    follow Jesus who said love your enemies.
    According to the christian faith ==> Yahweh = Jesus .
    Maybe you forgot the fact that who sent the torah is the same one who sent the new testament !

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

any comment ???

You are not interested in explanations, so I'm not sure it worth my time and effort to offer you one for Ezekiel 9:6 which you I think are hoping puts Christians in a difficult position. Well it doesn't.. I'll keep it brief. ~

God is angry with Israel because of their sin, particularly their idolatry. There can be no truce between God and sin. Where he sees lawlessness and godlessness, he cannot but react with holy aversion. It is his very nature to react in wrath against sin and its perpetrators. Surely Allah does show righteous wrath on occasion.. If not then how can he be just? Were God to be without anger towards sin, the world would have no meaning. Though these chapters are tough and unrelenting, the message of grace shines through in a remnant that God, and God alone, rescues.

In chapter 28 we see an account of the fall of Satan..

"Your heart was proud because of your beauty;
    you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor.
    I cast you to the ground;
    I exposed you before kings,
    to feast their eyes on you.
    By the multitude of your iniquities,
    in the unrighteousness of your trade
    you profaned your sanctuaries; ..." (Ezek 28:17-18a)

to to understand the context here you need to understand the Prophet. Read Ezekiel he was a prophet who had quite an insight into sin, and how God relates to it. That's why Christians accept what you see as "difficult" passages as having an importance to Gods plan. We need to know Gods wrath is real and it is to be feared.. We never question Gods divine judgement even when it seems harsh because we know God will prevail over evil whatever the cost.

What do you think ????
    The Lord can't do that ???

For sure yes of course.. God is omnipresent. It is you who is saying that Jesus was mentioned as the angel when He patently was not mentioned at all.

You have to protest in front of the christian web site who said that not in front of me !
    No need.. They are entitled to their opinion, I believe they are wrong to interpret the Angel of The Lord with Jesus Christ because no where does the Bible say Jesus is an angel.

Peace..

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

According to the christian faith ==> Yahweh = Jesus .
    Maybe you forgot the fact that who sent the torah is the same one who sent the new testament !

We are in agreement here!

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

God is angry with Israel because of their idolatry ===> i' totally agree with you.
    but...
    What is the crime committed by the young and innocent children and for that they are slaughtered !

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

God is angry with Israel because of their idolatry ===> i' totally agree with you.
    but...
    What is the crime committed by the young and innocent children and for that they are slaughtered !

Why don't you ask Allah? He is the one who sent down the torah. Why would anyone want to corrupt the torah with a story like that? Maybe God allowed it to be done because the children would carry on the idolatry, sin and wickedness of their parents. After all, God is all knowing. Maybe you should concentrate on supporting what your god does instead of looking to criticize him.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    Why don't you ask Allah? He is the one who sent down the torah. Why would anyone want to corrupt the torah with a story like that? Maybe God allowed it to be done because the children would carry on the idolatry, sin and wickedness of their parents. After all, God is all knowing. Maybe you should concentrate on supporting what your god does instead of looking to criticize him.
    That's exactly it Burninglight.. God knows what we do not.. I mentioned on another thread. It may have been preferably to God to take the children to Him and in His mercy sparing them a life of sin and idolatry. Who are we to argue with what God decrees?

I don't see muslims arguing with Allah about the difficult and violent verses in the Quran that call muslims to pass violent judgement on unbelievers for example. If that acceptance of what Allah decrees for you is ok.. Then why are you criticising the Bible for what God decreed for His people. The judgements in the Bible were for a particular circumstance and a particular people at that time alone. It is not meant that we carry out such judgements today.

blessings

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    That's exactly it Burninglight.. God knows what we do not.. I mentioned on another thread. It may have been preferably to God to take the children to Him and in His mercy sparing them a life of sin and idolatry. Who are we to argue with what God decrees?

I don't see muslims arguing with Allah about the difficult and violent verses in the Quran that call muslims to pass violent judgement on unbelievers for example. If that acceptance of what Allah decrees for you is ok.. Then why are you criticising the Bible for what God decreed for His people. The judgements in the Bible were for a particular circumstance and a particular people at that time alone. It is not meant that we carry out such judgements today.

blessings
    Exactly, but the thing is by criticizing the Torah (OT Bible), they are not only criticizing our faith (Christianity), our God, but also their faith, god and religion. It appears to be a lose, lose situation for them. It is kind of like one cutting off their nose just to spite their own face. It is total insanity. I really can't take too much more of this foolishness. Maybe during Ramadan Muslims could ask Jesus since He is not dead what role He wants to play in the lives of Muslims and Christians.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Christian women share the same inheritance as Christian men in the hereafter, but do Muslim women share the same as Muslim men?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

He is the one who sent down the torah.
    The true God does not order - in any circumstances - the killing of innocent babys !

Maybe God allowed it to be done because the children would carry on the idolatry, sin and wickedness of their parents.
    put the text from the OT .please !

I don't see muslims arguing with Allah about the difficult and violent verses in the Quran that call muslims to pass violent judgement on unbelievers for example.
    Allah order Muslims to fight and kill only the pagans and the polytheists warriors .
    where is the problem ????

Christian women share the same inheritance as Christian men in the hereafter, but do Muslim women share the same as Muslim men?
    the answer is NO .

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females.

the holy Qura'n 4 : 11

who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !

deut 21 : 17

But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

here is the position of the women in Christianity .
    she is like a merchandise !

Mat 18 : 25

But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

Exodus 21 : 7

And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

PEACE ....

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information