Question:

I don't fast many years due to sickness not so knowledgeable in Islam as I was converted, after I become Muslim my father and people trying to kill me by Sihr I fall sick year's and years. How could I pay my Fidyah?
If I ask Tauba from Allaah will Allaah forgive me?

Fatwa:

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.We have already issued Fatwa 86943 on whoever broke the fast in Ramadan due to sickness and what he should do, so please refer to it. We comfort you that there is no sin or harm on whoever breaks the fast in Ramadan due to a sickness, as Allaah permitted a sick person to break the fast. Allaah Says (what means): {…but if any of you is ill or on a journey, the same number (should be made up) from other days…}[Quran 2:184]. So if a patient finds it difficult to fast, he may break the fast and he is not sinful. Also, there is no harm on whoever breaks the fast because of not knowing that it is an obligation to fast, like someone who is a new Muslim, but he is obliged to make up the days he broke the fast when he becomes aware of the obligation, this is according to the view of the majority of scholars.The Fiqh Encyclopaedia reads: “If someone becomes a Muslim in a non-Muslim country (which is in a state of war with Muslims) and he neither prayed nor fasted because he did not know that it was an obligation on him to do so, then he is obliged to make them up according to the Hanbali school, and this is also the view of the Shaafi'ee and Maaliki schools.”Finally, we advise you, dear sister, to be keen on learning the pillars of Islam and other religious rulings. We also advise you to be patient over the harm you encountered or which you still experience because of becoming Muslim. Allaah Says (what means): {Do the people think that they will be left to say: "We believe" and they will not be tried? But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allaah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.} [Quran 29:2-3]. For more benefit in this regard, please refer to Fatwa 89664.Furthermore, you should keep company with righteous women, and take advantage from their knowledge, as there is good in this world and in the Hereafter in keeping company with righteous women.For more benefits on repentance, please refer to Fataawa 81467 and 89337, and Fatwa 88660 on Ruqyah (i.e. seeking cure through Quran and legislated supplications).Allaah Knows best.