Fake Converts to Christianity

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fake Converts to Christianity

Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    02:41 PM

Jazakum Allah Khair sis, some of these links not working

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    06:53 PM

If there are fake converts to Christianity, there are fake reverts to Islam.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    If there are fake converts to Christianity, there are fake reverts to Islam.

You respond to the thread title does not read content

To see those stories to make sure it's a fake

Do you have stories about fake Christians turning to Islam?

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Yes, every Christian that converts to Islam wasn't a born again Christian. They were just Christian that knew about Jesus but didn't know Jesus. They might sway thery were born again, but their Muslim experience is a conversion strictly based on their own reasoning and logic. IOW, it wasn't something God showed them or led them to do.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

What do you think that you read the stories of converts to Islam. You will know the reasonsConversion

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f149

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    What do you think that you read the stories of converts to Islam. You will know the reasonsConversion

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/f149
    I don't think I know.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

[2.159] Those who hide the clear verses and the guidance We have sent down after We have clarified them in the Book for the people shall be cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers,

[2.160] except those who repent, and mend (their deeds) and clarify. Those I shall accept them. I am the Receiver of repentance, the Most Merciful.[2.159] Those who hide the clear verses and the guidance We have sent down after We have clarified them in the Book for the people shall be cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers,
    [2.160] except those who repent, and mend (their deeds) and clarify. Those I shall accept them. I am the Receiver of repentance, the Most Merciful.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post

[2.159] Those who hide the clear verses and the guidance We have sent down after We have clarified them in the Book for the people shall be cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers,

[2.160] except those who repent, and mend (their deeds) and clarify. Those I shall accept them. I am the Receiver of repentance, the Most Merciful.[2.159] Those who hide the clear verses and the guidance We have sent down after We have clarified them in the Book for the people shall be cursed by Allah and cursed by the cursers,
    [2.160] except those who repent, and mend (their deeds) and clarify. Those I shall accept them. I am the Receiver of repentance, the Most Merciful.
    Repentance is the same thing God says to do in the Bible. It was said there first. Muhammad appears to have gotten or borrowed not only the virgin birth story of Jesus from the Bible; not only monotheism; not only the concept of heaven and hell but also the concept of repentance unto the merciful forgiveness from God except he leaves out the most crucial factor and that is faith in Jesus work on the cross for us. Jesus said "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He....No one comes to God except through me;" so even Muhammad had to go through Christ to be right with God. He didn't go through Christ; therefore, he couldn't have made it to God according to Jesus' word. Those who don't except Jesus as Lord and Savior are condemned as stated in the Bible. No curse can stick to on who has been washed by the blood of the lamb of God. The only guidance is Jesus; He said "I am the way..." Any guidance away from this is deception.
    The Lord said this:
    They bend their tongue like a bow;
    falsehood and not truth has grown strong in the land;
    for they proceed from evil to evil,
    and they do not know me, declares the Lord.
    Let everyone beware of his neighbor,
    and put no trust in any brother,
    for every brother is a deceiver,
    and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer.
    Everyone deceives his neighbor,
    and no one speaks the truth;
    they have taught their tongue to speak lies;
    they weary themselves committing iniquity.
    Heaping oppression upon oppression, and deceit upon deceit,
    they refuse to know me, declares the Lord
    Jer. 9

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At

Repentance is the same thing God says to do in the Bible. It was said there first. Muhammad appears to have gotten or borrowed not only the virgin birth story of Jesus from the Bible; not only monotheism; not only the concept of heaven and hell but also the concept of repentance unto the merciful forgiveness from God except he leaves out the most crucial factor and that is faith in Jesus work on the cross for us. Jesus said "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He....No one comes to God except through me;" so even Muhammad had to go through Christ to be right with God. He didn't go through Christ; therefore, he couldn't have made it to God according to Jesus' word. Those who don't except Jesus as Lord and Savior are condemned as stated in the Bible. No curse can stick to on who has been washed by the blood of the lamb of God. The only guidance is Jesus; He said "I am the way..." Any guidance away from this is deception.

If Prophet Mohammed borrowed from the law of Jesus

As Jesus borrowed from the law of Moses

There are many points of agreement between Islam and Christianity, but there are points of difference

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t195515.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information