From the saying of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) (39)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: From the saying of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) (39)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    08:57 PM

Default From the saying of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) (39)

"معدان بن ابي طلحة اليعمري، قال لقيت ثوبان مولى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقلت اخبرني بعمل اعمله يدخلني الله به الجنة ‏.‏ او قال قلت باحب الاعمال الى الله ‏.‏ فسكت ثم سالته فسكت ثم سالته الثالثة فقال سالت عن ذلك رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال ‏"‏ عليك بكثرة السجود لله فانك لا تسجد لله سجدة الا رفعك الله بها درجة وحط عنك بها خطيئة" ‏
    الراوي: ثوبان مولى رسول الله المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم:
    خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح

Ma'dan b. Talha reported: I met Thauban, the freed slave. of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and asked him to tell me about an act for which, if I do it, Allah will admit me to Paradise, or I asked about the act which was loved most by Allah. He gave no reply. I again asked and he gave no reply. I asked him for the third time, and he said: I asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about that and he said: Make frequent prostrations before Allah, for you will not make one prostration without raising you a degree because of it, and removing a sin from you, because of it. (Muslim)

Commentary:
    Salat (prayer) is an important corner of the corners of Islam . There are the obligatory salat and they are five times a day and night .The optional salat "The Sunna " and the voluntary salat . If a Muslim wants to approach to Allah (pbth) he must increase of salat in the sake of Allah . Allah (pbth) doesn't need our prayer or our fasting but we who need Allah to recharge our hearts with faith.Allah supports us and provides us with strengthen to face this life because He is Merciful He is the Sustainer .Poor those who doesn't know Allah.They were deprived the grace of salat "prayer". Prayer is an important mean atonement of sins and the elevation of one's status in this life and the Hereafter.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

Allah bless you and reward you benevolent...

He the Almighty bestows numerous honors on Muslims. He blesses us with many blessings.
    "Make frequent prostrations before Allah, for you will not make one prostration without raising you a degree because of it, and removing a sin from you, because of it."
    Mercy and blessing is this. Through one prostration we are promised "raising you a degree because of it, and removing a sin"
    All praise be to Allah
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Thread Information