From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (37)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (37)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    08:57 PM

Default From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (37)

عن سعيد بن المسيب، عن أبيه، قال :
    " لما حضرت أبا طالب الوفاة جاءه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فوجد عنده أبا جهل وعبد الله بن أبي أمية بن المغيرة فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ يا عم قل لا إله إلا الله ‏.‏ كلمة أشهد لك بها عند الله ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فقال أبو جهل وعبد الله بن أبي أمية يا أبا طالب أترغب عن ملة عبد المطلب ‏.‏ فلم يزل رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يعرضها عليه ويعيد له تلك المقالة حتى قال أبو طالب آخر ما كلمهم هو على ملة عبد المطلب ‏.‏ وأبى أن يقول لا إله إلا الله ‏.‏ فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ أما والله لأستغفرن لك ما لم أنه عنك ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فأنزل الله عز وجل ‏{‏ ما كان للنبي والذين آمنوا أن يستغفروا للمشركين ولو كانوا أولي قربى من بعد ما تبين لهم أنهم أصحاب الجحيم‏}‏ ‏.‏ وأنزل الله تعالى في أبي طالب فقال لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏{‏ إنك لا تهدي من أحببت ولكن الله يهدي من يشاء وهو أعلم بالمهتدين‏}"‏‏
    .‏

It is reported by Sa'id b. Musayyib who narrated it on the authority of his father (Musayyib b. Hazm) that when Abu Talib was about to die, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to him and found with him Abu Jahl ('Amr b. Hisham) and 'Abdullah b. Abi Umayya ibn al-Mughirah. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: My uncle, you just make a profession that there is no god but Allah, and I will bear testimony before Allah (of your being a believer), Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah b. Abi Umayya addressing him said: Abu Talib, would you abandon the religion of 'Abdul-Muttalib? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) constantly requested him (to accept his offer), and (on the other hand) was repeated the same statement (of Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah b. Abi Umayya) till Abu Talib gave his final decision and be stuck to the religion of 'Abdul-Muttalib and refused to profess that there is no god but Allah. Upon this the Messenger of Allah remarked: By Allah, I will persistently beg pardon for you till I am forbidden to do so (by God), It was then that Allah, the Magnificent and the Glorious, revealed this verse"

"مَا كَانَ لِلنَّبِيِّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَنْ يَسْتَغْفِرُوا لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا أُولِي قُرْبَىٰ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُمْ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ"
    "It is not fitting, for the prophet and those who believe, that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be of kin, after it is clear to them that they are companions of the Fire" (9/113

And it was said to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)

"إِنَّكَ لَا تَهْدِي مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚوَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ"
    "It is true thou wilt not be able to guide everyone whom thou lovest: but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance"(28/56 )

Commentary :
    1) This Hadith declares clearly that the true relationship between Muslims is the bond of faith not the bond of blood and Allah (pbth) confirmed that before in the story of Noah (pbuh ) and his son and in the story of Ibraham (pbuh ) and his father.Let's see what Allah (pbth ) said in the Quran regards to this principle
    :
    "وَنَادَىٰ نُوحٌ رَبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابْنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنْتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ"
    "And Noah called upon his Lord and said: "O my Lord! surely my son is of my family! and Thy promise is true and Thou art the Justest of Judges"

"قَالَ يَا نُوحُ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ ۖإِنَّهُ عَمَلٌ غَيْرُ صَالِحٍ ۖفَلَا تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ ۖإِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَنْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ"
    "He said: "O Noah! he is not of thy family: for his conduct is unrighteous. So ask not of Me that of which thou hast no knowledge! I give thee counsel, lest thou become one of the ignorant" (11/45-46 )

"وَمَا كَانَ اسْتِغْفَارُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ إِلَّا عَنْ مَوْعِدَةٍ وَعَدَهَا إِيَّاهُ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ أَنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ لِلَّهِ تَبَرَّأَ مِنْهُ ۚإِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لَأَوَّاهٌ حَلِيمٌ"
    "And Abraham prayed for his father's forgiveness only because of a promise he had made to him. But when it became clear to him that he was an enemy to Allah, he dissociated himself from him: for Abraham was most tender-hearted forbearing" (9/114)

2) The utterance of testimony 'That there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" and believing in that in your heart is essential in Islam because it is the first pillar that Islam based on . This testimony means that there is only one unique God to that universe.He (pbth ) has no son , no wife , no partner and no one can liken Him or equals him .He (pbth) created us and created all creatures.He owns our life and our death. He (pbth) granted us all what we claim that we own.We must worship him only,we must pray to Him only.we must ask Him only because He is The Most Merciful,The Most Beneficent ,The Most Almighty and The Most Sustainer.

3) There are two parties in this life, "The Party of Allah" and "The Party of Satan" .The party of Allah (pbth ) always invites us to the straight way which is full of good deeds and virtue that enable us to live in peace and love and lead us to the satisfaction of Allah. The party of Satan always invites us to all evil deeds which is full of the human and Jinn satans . Allah (pbth) gave us the complete freedom to follow the first party or the second one and granted us the grace of mind to decide where to go.

4) "Abu Talib" the uncle of the messenger of Allah although he helped our messenger to spread Islam and he protected Muhammad (pbuh) from being attacked by the unbelievers but he didn't leave his grandfather,s religion .So when he was on the death bed Muhammad (pbuh) tried to make him utter " There is no God but Allah " but he refused to leave the religion of his fathers because of two of the party of satan.

5) If we think in this situation we will discover that the uncle of the messenger (pbuh ) who heard heard from him and saw him and protected him from his enemies will enter hell and we who didn't see the messenger or listen from him and we apart from him 1500 years will (God willing) enter paradise .What a great grace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

O Allah,
    I supplicate you to grant me your Love
    And the Love of those who Love you
    And the action that would lead me to win your Love
    and make my love for you more dear to me
    than myself, my family, and cold refreshing water
    hadith - holy prophet muhammad (s.a.w.)
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

Allah bless you my brother in Islam
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Thread Information