From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (36)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (36)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    08:57 PM

Default From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (36)

عن جابر بن عبد الله قال :
    "سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، قبل موته بثلاثة أيام ، يقول " لا يموتن أحدكم إلا وهو يحسن الظن بالله عز وجل " .
    الراوي: جابر بن عبدالله المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم:
    خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
    Jabir bin `Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying three days before his death: "Let none of you die unless he has good expectations from Allah" (Muslim)

Commentary:
    This Hadith was said before the death of the messenger of Allah (pbuh ) and that means it is one of the latest commandments of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) and He (pbth) confirms the feeling of good expectation in Allah's mercy and this feeling must accompany the Muslim until death. At the time of death the feeling of good expectation from Allah must fill his heart and he must remember that Allah (pbth ) is The Most Merciful ,The Most Beneficent,The most Generous and the most amnestying and all these feelings come by performing good deeds and avoiding evil deeds .The straight way confirms these feelings.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم :
    يقول الله عز وجل : أنا عند ظن عبدي بي . وأنا معه حين يذكرني . إن ذكرني في نفسه ذكرته في نفسي . وإن ذكرني في ملإ ، ذكرته في ملإ هم خير منهم . وإن تقرب مني شبرا ، تقربت إليه ذراعا . وإن تقرب إلي ذراعا ، تقربت منه باعا . وإن أتاني يمشي ، أتيته هرولة . وفي رواية : بهذا الإسناد . ولم يذكر " وإن تقرب إلي ذراعا ، تقربت منه باعا " .
    الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم:
    خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated: I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (the assembly of angels), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him"

Commentary :
    Allah (pbth) reassure people that He is not a tyrant.He is the most Merciful .He (pbth) remembers his faithful humanbeings and He prepare paradise for them if they obey Him and remember his favours and who forgets Him He will forget him because He deserves remembering every second .Allah said in the Quran
    :
    "فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُوا لِي وَلَا تَكْفُرُونِ"
    "Then do ye remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me and reject not faith" (2/152)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "قَالَ اهْبِطَا مِنْهَا جَمِيعًا ۖبَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ ۖفَإِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُمْ مِنِّي هُدًى فَمَنِ اتَّبَعَ هُدَايَ فَلَا يَضِلُّ وَلَا يَشْقَىٰ"
    "He said: "Get ye down both of you― all together from the Garden, with enmity one to another; but if, as is sure there comes to you guidance from Me, whosoever follows My guidance, will not lose his way nor fall into misery"

"وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنْكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَىٰ"
    "But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment"

َ" قالَ رَبِّ لِمَ حَشَرْتَنِي أَعْمَىٰ وَقَدْ كُنْتُ بَصِيرًا"
    "He will say: "O my Lord! why hast thou, raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)"

"قَالَ كَذَٰلِكَ أَتَتْكَ آيَاتُنَا فَنَسِيتَهَا ۖوَكَذَٰلِكَ الْيَوْمَ تُنْسَىٰ"
    ((Allah) will say: "Thus didst thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day be disregarded" (20/123-126

"( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

In this complicated troublesome world, in every corner of this world people complain difficulty and hard living. We are badly in need to think about Allah and remember him.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

Allah bless you

Good work and go on.... May Allah reward you benevolent
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    08:57 PM

Thank you my dear brother in Allah for all your great comments>Excuse me because I was too busy all the last days>Thank you again.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Thread Information