From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (33)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (33)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (33)

قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم :
    "ما منكم من أحد إلا سيكلمه الله . ليس بينه وبينه ترجمان . فينظر أيمن منه فلا يرى إلا ما قدم . وينظر أشأم منه فلا يرى إلا ما قدم . وينظر بين يديه فلا يرى إلا النار تلقاء وجهه . فاتقوا النار ولوبشق تمرة "
    الراوي: عدي بن حاتم الطائي المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم
    : 1016
    خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
    Adi bin Hatim (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Everyone of you will speak to his Rubb without an interpreter between them. He will look to his right side and will see only the deeds he had previously done; he will look to his left and will see only the deeds he had previously done, and he will look in front of him and will see nothing but Fire (of Hell) before his face. So protect yourselves from Fire(of Hell), even by giving half a date-fruit (in charity )(Al-Bukhari)

Commentary:
    1) In the day of the Resurrection Allah (pbth ) with all his Holy and his majesty will talk with every body . Allah (pbth ) knows every thing about us as He said in the Quran

"وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖوَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ""إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ" "مَا يَلْفِظُ مِنْ قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ" "وَجَاءَتْ سَكْرَةُ الْمَوْتِ بِالْحَقِّ ۖذَٰلِكَ مَا كُنْتَ مِنْهُ تَحِيدُ" "وَنُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ ۚذَٰلِكَ يَوْمُ الْوَعِيدِ" "وَجَاءَتْ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ مَعَهَا سَائِقٌ وَشَهِيدٌ" "لَقَدْ كُنْتَ فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ هَٰذَا فَكَشَفْنَا عَنْكَ غِطَاءَكَ فَبَصَرُكَ الْيَوْمَ حَدِيدٌ" (50/16)
    "It was We who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein" "Behold two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and note them), one sitting on the right and one on the left" "("Not a word does he utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready (to note it"And the stupor of death will bring truth (before his eyes): "This was the thing which thou wast trying to escape""And the Trumpet shall be blown: that will be the Day whereof warning (had been given""And there will come forth every soul: with each will be an (angel) to drive, and an (angel) to bear witness""It will be said:) "Thou wast heedless of this; now have We removed thy veil, and sharp is thy sight this Day" (50/16
    )

2) And the human then will discover the fact that he was trying to ignorant in this life Where will he go then.His good and evil deeds are on his right and on his left and the fire of Hell is in front of him and finally the messenger of Allah (pbuh ) guide us to what protects us from fire . It is charity(sadaga) even it was a half a date-fruit and helping needy people.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم :
    "لا تزول قدما عبد حتى يسأل عن عمره فيما أفناه ، وعن علمه فيما فعل ، وعن ماله من أين اكتسبه وفيما أنفقه ، وعن جسمه فيما أبلاه "
    الراوي: أبو برزة الأسلمي المحدث: الترمذي - المصدر: سنن الترمذي - الصفحة أو الرقم:
    خلاصة حكم المحدث: حسن صحيح
    Abu Barzah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Man's feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life (age ), how did he consume it, his knowledge, what did he do with it, his wealth, how did he earn it and how did he dispose of it, and about his body, how did he wear it out" (At-Tirmidhi)

Commentary :
    This Hadith tells us that we will be asked about 4 things in the day of Resurrection .
    1) About his age : how did he spend it ? Did he spend it in the obedience to Allah ? or he spent it in his whims and fancy.How was his relations with his parents ,neighbours and people around him ? What about his sins and his faults ? Did he try to remove them by repenting to Allah and asking his forgiveness and so on.
    2) About his knowledge : did he use it in good or evil deeds ? Is it a useful science or a harmful science ? was his knowledge for the sake of Allah or for the sake of Satan.
    3) About his wealth : how did he earn it ? from the doors that satisfy Allah and his messenger. or from the doors that anger Them. How did he spend it ? In the doors of good or in the doors of evil ? Did he give the right of the poor and the needy in it (Zakat Charity) . Did wealth help him to approach to Allah or to go away from Allah ?
    4) About his body : how did he use it up ? did he use it in good doors or in evil doors ? did he use it in helping people or destroying them,in committing crimes or in obeying Allah ?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت سمعت رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم يقول :
    "يحشر الناس يوم القيامة حفاة عراة غرلا . قلت : يا رسول الله ! النساء والرجال جميعا ، ينظر بعضهم إلى بعض ؟ قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : يا عائشة ! الأمر أشد من أن ينظر بعضهم إلى بعض"

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: "I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "The people will be assembled on the Day of Resurrection barefooted, naked and uncircumcised". I said, "O Messenger of Allah! Will the men and the women be together on that Day; looking at one another?'' Upon this Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "O Aishah, the matter will be too serious for them to look at one another"
    (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Commentary:
    1) The Hadith talks about the horror of the day of the Resurrection . Our mother Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her ) was so surprised when the messenger of Allah (pbuh ) told her that people will be assembled on the Day of Resurrection barefooted, naked and uncircumcised that she asked him saying : "O Messenger of Allah! Will the men and the women be together on that Day; looking at one another?'' but the messenger of Allah told her saying : "O Aishah, the matter will be too serious for them to look at one another
    "
    2) In fact the matter is very dangerous . Every one in that day will say "myself " "myself " everyone is responsible for himself. He is busy.His heart is full of fear .He doesn't know where will he go to hellfire or to paradise .Allah says in the Quran ;
    "يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمْ ۚإِنَّ زَلْزَلَةَ السَّاعَةِ شَيْءٌ عَظِيمٌ" "يَوْمَ تَرَوْنَهَا تَذْهَلُ كُلُّ مُرْضِعَةٍ عَمَّا أَرْضَعَتْ وَتَضَعُ كُلُّ ذَاتِ حَمْلٍ حَمْلَهَا وَتَرَى النَّاسَ سُكَارَىٰ وَمَا هُمْ بِسُكَارَىٰ وَلَٰكِنَّ عَذَابَ اللَّهِ شَدِيدٌ"
    "O mankind! fear your Lord! For the convulsion of the Hour (of Judgment) will be a thing terrible" "The Day ye shall see it, every mother giving suck shall forget her suckling-babe, and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed): thou shalt see mankind as in a drunken riot, yet not drunk: but dreadful will be the Wrath of Allah" (22/1-2
    )
    And said in another verses "

"فَإِذَا جَاءَتِ الصَّاخَّةُ" "يَوْمَ يَفِرُّ الْمَرْءُ مِنْ أَخِيهِ" "وَأُمِّهِ وَأَبِيهِ" "وَصَاحِبَتِهِ وَبَنِيهِ" "لكُلِّ امْرِئٍ مِنْهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ شَأْنٌ يُغْنِيهِ"( 80/33-37

At length, when there comes the Deafening Noise"
    "That Day shall a man flee from his own brothe"
    "And from his mother and his father"
    "And from his wife and his children"
    "Each one of them, that Day, will have enough concern (of his own) to make him indifferent to the others" (80/33-37)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    عن أبي ذر رضي الله عنه قال : قال النبي صلي الله عليه وسلم :
    "يقول الله عز وجل : من جاء بالحسنة فله عشر أمثالها وأزيد . ومن جاء بالسيئة ، فجزاؤه سيئة مثلها . أو أغفر . ومن تقرب مني شبرا ، تقربت منه ذراعا . ومن تقرب مني ذراعا ، تقربت منه باعا . ومن أتاني يمشي ، أتيته هرولة . ومن لقيني بقراب الأرض خطيئة لا يشرك بي شيئا ، لقيته بمثلها مغفرة
    "
    Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Almighty, says: `Whoever does a good deed, will have (reward) ten times like it and I add more; and whoever does an evil, will have the punishment like it or I will forgive (him); and whoever approaches Me by one span, I will approach him by one cubit; and whoever approaches Me by one cubit, I approach him by one fathom, and whoever comes to Me walking, I go to him running; and whoever meets Me with an earth-load of sins without associating anything with Me, I meet him with forgiveness like that (Muslim)

Commentary:
    This Hadith mentions the infinite Compassion and Mercy of Allah to His obedient slaves and a special expression of which will be made by Him on the Day of Resurrection. On that Day, He will give at least ten times reward for each good deed. In some cases it may be far more than that, seven hundred times or more, as He would like. Such benevolence on His part warrants that a Muslim should never lose hope of His forgiveness .And a sin is accounted one only and perhaps He (pbth) forgives it as His will. The messenger of Allah invite us to approach to Allah by doing what he imposed on him (prayer,charity,fasting and so on ) and by doing good deeds.and Allah will approach to him by rewards,gifts and his mercy and love
    Last edited by عثمان أحمد الشيخ; 16-03-2014 at 01:21 AM.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Those authentic hadiths are the foundations of Muslim characters. A very good healthy society full of peace.

Very important and good threads you work on dear brother in Islam..

Allah bless you
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Allah bless you and your family.Thank you my brother in Allah and may Allah the Beneficent and Merciful grant you and me his satisfaction and his love.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Thread Information