أ"مْسَيْنَا وأمْسَى المُلْكُ للهِ ، والحَمْدُ للهِ ، لا إلهَ إِلا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَريكَ لَهُ » قَالَ الراوي : أَرَاهُ قَالَ فِيهِنَّ : « لَهُ المُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدير ، رَبِّ أسْألُكَ خَيْرَ مَا في هذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَخَيْرَ مَا بَعْدَهَا ، وَأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا في هذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَشَرِّ مَا بَعْدَهَا ، رَبِّ أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الكَسَلِ ، وَسُوءِ الكِبَرِ ، رَبِّ أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ في النَّارِ ، وَعَذَابٍ في القَبْرِ »)
17)" We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening. Praise is due to Allah. There is none who has the right to be worshiped but Allah, the One who has no partner with Him)." He (the narrator) said: I think that he (PBUH) used to follow the recitation with these words: (His is the sovereignty and to Him is all praise due, and He is Omnipotent. My Rubb, I beg of you good that lies in this night and good that follows it, and I seek refuge in You from the evil that lies in this night and from the evil of that which follows it. My Rubb! I seek refuge in You from lethargy and the misery of old age. O Allah! I seek Your Protection from the torment of Hell-fire and the punishment of the grave)." When it was morning, he (PBUH) would recite the same, replacing the words: "We have entered upon evening and the whole kingdom of Allah, too, has entered upon evening" with "We have entered upon morning and the whole kingdom of Allah entered upon morning." (Muslim

بسْمِ اللهِ الَّذِي لا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ في الأرْضِ وَلا في السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ العَلِيمُ ،
18)" In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All-Knowing"

"الحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنَا وَسَقَانَا ، وكفَانَا وآوانَا ، فَكَمْ مِمَّنْ لا كَافِيَ لَهُ وَلا مُؤْوِيَ »
19) "Praise is due to Allah Who has fed us, provided us drink, satisfied us and gave us protection. Many are those who have no one to provide for them, or give them shelter