1) قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : "لا يدخل الجنة من كان في قلبه مثقال ذرة من كبر . قال رجل : إن الرجل يحب أن يكون ثوبه حسنا ونعله حسنة . قال : إن الله جميل يحب الجمال . الكبر بطر الحق وغمط الناس " الراوي: عبدالله بن مسعود المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 91 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: "The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who has, in his heart, an ant's weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah.(paradise)'' Someone said: "A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people" ( Muslim)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : "ألا أخبركم بأهل النار ؟ قالوا بلى . قال : كل عتل جواظ مستكبر" . الراوي: حارثة بن وهب الخزاعي المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2853 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
Harithah bin Wahab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Shall I not inform you about the inmates of Hell? It is every violent, impertinent and proud person" (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : "لا ينظر الله يوم القيامة إلى من جر إزاره بطرا" الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: البخاري - المصدر: صحيح البخاري - الصفحة أو الرقم: 5788 خلاصة حكم المحدث: [صحيح]
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will not look at him who trails his lower garment out of pride" ( Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) "أن رجلا أكل عند رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بشماله . فقال ( كل بيمينك ) قال : لا أستطيع . قال ( لا استطعت ) ما منعه إلا الكبر . قال : فما رفعها إلى فيه" . الراوي: سلمة بن الأكوع المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2021 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
Salamah bin Al-Akwa` (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man ate in the presence of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) with his left hand. He (PBUH) said, "Eat with your right hand.'' He said: "I cannot.'' Thereupon he (the Prophet (PBUH)) said, "May you never be able to do that.'' It was arrogance that prevented him from doing it, and he could not raise it (the right hand) up to his mouth afterwards" (Muslim)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5) قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : "ثلاثة لا يكلمهم الله يوم القيامة ولا يزكيهم ( قال أبو معاوية : ولا ينظر إليهم ) ولهم عذاب أليم : شيخ زان . وملك كذاب . وعائل مستكبر" الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 107 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
The messenger of Allah (pbuh ) said :"Three Allah doesn't talk to them or look at them at the day of the Resurrection and they will have painful punishment : The fornicator old man. The liar king and the Poor proud person "
6) قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم : احتجت النار والجنة . فقالت هذه(النار) : يدخلني الجبارون والمتكبرون . وقالت هذه(الجنة) : يدخلني الضعفاء والمساكين . فقال الله ، عز وجل ، لهذه : أنت عذابي أعذب بك من أشاء ( وربما قال : أصيب بك من أشاء ) . وقال لهذه : أنت رحمتي أرحم بك من أشاء . ولكل واحدة منكما ملؤها الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2846 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "There was a dispute between Hell and Jannah, and Hell said: `The haughty and proud are in me.' The Jannah said: `In me are the weak and the humble.' Thereupon Allah, the Exalted, judged between them saying: `You the Jannah are My Mercy, and through you I shall show mercy to those whom I wish.' (And addressing the Hell) He said: `You are My punishment to punish whom I wish amongst My slaves, and each one of you will have its fill" (Muslim )

Commentay :
These are some Hadiths that The messenger warns Muslims from being proud because pride and being arrogance are bad deeds that Allah and his messenger don't like these deeds and Allah promised to put who has a tiny amount of pride in hell .Islam is based on humbleness not on pride and those are humble to others will enter paradise and those who are proud to others will go to hell.