Why become a muslim?

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

الرد على مقطع خالد بلكين : الوحي المكتوم المنهج و النظرية ج 29 (اشاعة حول النبي محمد) » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | الإعجاز في القول بطلوع الشمس من مغربها » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الكاردينال روبيرت سارا يغبط المسلمين على إلتزامهم بأوقات الصلوات » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | لمسات بيانية الجديد 8 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على شبهة زواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من عائشة رضي الله عنهما بعمر السادسة و دخوله عليها في التاسعة » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | المصلوب بذرة ( الله ) ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | كاهن يعلنها بصدق من داخل الكنيسة : الإسلام أكثر منطقية من المسيحيّة ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | إجابة عن سؤال : من نسب لله الصّاحبة و الولد ؟؟ » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | Moses PBUH in the river » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | قـُــرّة العُــيون : حلقة 01 » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Why become a muslim?

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: Why become a muslim?

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    09-03-2024
    على الساعة
    08:10 PM

افتراضي Why become a muslim?

Why become a muslim?

The reasons which make great number of people become Muslims.
    It is the last Divine Religion revealed to man.
    Islam recognizes previous divine revelations. On the other hand, Jews do not recognize Jesus, and the Christians do not recognize Muhammad; whereas, Muslims recognize Moses and Jesus, may Allah exalt their mention
    In Islam humans relates with their Lord in all matters and conditions.
    Islam is the only Religion which has not been distorted or changed.
    Harry G. Dorman said:
    'It (the Quran) is literal Revelation of God, dictated to Muhammad by Gabriel, perfect in every letter. It is an ever-present miracle witnessing to itself and to Muhammad, the Prophet of God. Its miraculous quality resides partly in its style, so perfect and lofty that neither man nor jinn could produce a single chapter to compare with its briefest chapter, and partly in its content of teachings, prophecies about the future, and amazingly accurate information such as the illiterate Muhammad could never have gathered of his own accord.'34
    Islam is the Religion which covers the material and spiritual aspects of life. It did not neglect even the slightest of things in a Muslim's life. Abdurrahmaan b. Zaid said that it was said to Salman: 'Your Prophet has taught you everything, even how to relieve yourselves? Salman said: 'Of course, he forbade us to face the direction of the Qiblah while defecating or urinating, or to clean oneself with his right hand, or to use less than three stones, or to use bone or dung (to clean oneself).' (Muslim)
    W. Thomas Arnold said:
    'Sense of justice is one of the most wonderful ideals of Islam, because as I read in the Quran I find those dynamic principles of life, not mystic but practical ethics for the daily conduct of life suited to the whole world.'
    Islam satisfies the man's bodily and spiritual needs in equilibrium. It refuses that one aspect be given precedence over the other.
    Prince Charles said: 'Islam can teach us today a way of understanding and living in the world which Christianity itself is poorer for having lost. Islam refuses to separate man and nature, religion and science, mind and matter.'
    Islam does not conflict with man's intellect and natural disposition.
    Islam is the Religion for humankind at large, regardless of their education, time and place which, in contrast to previous religions were sent to a specific people during a specific time. For example, if a person wants to become a Jew, he has to be born a Jew. Jesus said about Christianity: 'I was sent to the lost sheep of the Children of Israel.'
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    09-03-2024
    على الساعة
    08:10 PM

افتراضي

One of the proofs that Islam is a universal religion and that it is fit for all people at all times, regardless of their race or language it is the word of God:
    'O you who covers himself with a garment! Arise and warn. And your Lord glorify.' (74:1-3)
    In these verses God commands His Prophet to openly call to Islam, so he called his people to worship God alone, and to cast aside all false deities. He was harmed by his people, yet he remained steadfast and merciful, he sent letters to the Kings of his time and invited them to accept Islam. Among those whom he wrote to were the Emperor of Rome, the Emperor of Persia, and the King of Abyssinia. If the message of Prophet Muhammad was not a universal one, he would not have invited the rulers of different kingdoms close to Arabia to accept Islam!

This would possibly open more than one front with adversaries who were well equipped and great in number. Why would he venture to do something like this, if it were not but a divine Message from God, which he was ordered to convey to mankind at large!

Translation : From Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, To the Negus, King of Abyssinia. Peace

be upon him who follows the Guidance. I am grateful to Allah, there is no god but Him, and I bear witness that Jesus son of Mary was no more than a spirit created by Him, and His word («Be!» - and he was) which He bestowed on Mary, the Virgin, the good, the pure, so that she conceived Jesus. Allah created Him as He created Adam by His Hand. I call you to worship Allah Alone, and not to associate any partner with Him and (I call you) to His obedience and to follow me and to believe in that which was revealed to me, for I am the Messenger of Allah. I invite you and your men to Allah, the Exalted. I bear witness that I have communicated my message. I invite you to listen and
    accept my advice. Peace be upon him who follows true guidance.

The Messenger of God said: 'This matter (i.e. the religion of Islam) will become apparent as night and day. Every person in a city or desert area will come to know of this religion, by means of might or disgrace. Might by which Islam is honored and disgrace by which God disgraces disbelief.' (Ahmed)

Translation : I begin with the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the most Merciful. From
    Muhammad b. Abdullah the Messenger of God, to Heraclius the Emperor of Rome (He was the Emperor of the Byzantine Empire [610-641] who captured Syria, Palestine, and Egypt from Persia [613-628] ). Peace be upon him who follows the guidance. I call you to Islam. Accept Islam and you will be safe. God will give you your reward double-fold. If you forsake the message of God, you will carry the sin of all your followers. (Say: "O People of the Book! Come to common terms between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah. If then they turn back, say you: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims (submitting to Allah's Will).) (3:64)
    Translation : I begin with the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the most Merciful. From Muhammad b. Abdullah the Messenger of God to Moqoqas the Ruler of the Christians in Egypt. Peace be upon him who follows the guidance. I call you to Islam. Accept Islam and you will be safe. God will give you your reward double-fold. If you forsake the message of God, you will carry the sin of all your followers. (Say: "O People of the Book! Come to common terms between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah. If then they turn back, say you: 'Bear

witness that we are Muslims (submitting to Allah's Will).) (3:64)

thekeytoislam.com
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Why become a muslim?

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Muslim woman accepting support and gifts from a non-Muslim father
    بواسطة فداء الرسول في المنتدى Following Up With New Muslims
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 15-11-2013, 01:41 PM
  2. Can a Muslim allow a non-Muslim guest to observe the rituals of kufr in his home?
    آخر مشاركة: 08-11-2013, 11:47 PM
  3. His wife became Muslim then she changed and got to know a non-Muslim man, and she wants a divorce
    آخر مشاركة: 01-11-2013, 12:39 AM
  4. *Muslim attitudes towards violence and how to react to kaafir aggression against the Muslim community
    آخر مشاركة: 28-10-2013, 12:08 AM
  5. New Muslim wearing a cross to please her non-Muslim parents
    آخر مشاركة: 30-09-2013, 01:27 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة