From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (16)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (16)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) (16)

عن عبد الله ابن عمرو ابن العاص (رضي الله عنهما ) "أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم تلا قول الله عز وجل في إبراهيم : { رب إنهن أضللن كثيرا من الناس فمن تبعني فإنه مني } [ 14 / إبراهيم / الآية - 36 ] الآية وقال عيسى عليه السلام : إن تعذبهم فإنهم عبادك و إن تغفر لهم فإنك أنت العزيز الحكيم [ 5 / المائدة / الآية - 118 ] فرفع يديه وقال " اللهم ! أمتي أمتي " وبكى . فقال الله عز وجل : يا جبريل ! اذهب إلى محمد ، وربك أعلم ، فسله ما يبكيك ؟ فأتاه جبريل عليه الصلاة والسلام فسأله . فأخبره رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بما قال . وهو أعلم . فقال الله : يا جبريل ! اذهب إلى محمد فقل : إنا سنرضيك في أمتك ولا نسوءك" . الراوي: عبدالله بن عمرو بن العاص المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 202
    خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
    Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) recited the Words of Allah, the Exalted, and the Glorious, about Ibrahim (PBUH) who said: "O my Rubb! They have led astray many among mankind. But whosoever follows me, he verily, is of me". (14:36) and those of `Isa (Jesus) (PBUH) who said: "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily, You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise". (5:118). Then he (PBUH) raised up his hands and said, "O Allah! My Ummah,(My nation ) my Ummah,'' and wept; Allah, the Exalted, said: "O Jibril (Gabriel)! Go to Muhammad (PBUH) and ask him: `What makes you weep?" So Jibril came to him and asked him (the reason of his weeping) and the Messenger of Allah informed him what he had said (though Allah knew it well). Upon this Allah said: "Jibril, go to Muhammad (PBUH) and say: `Verily, We will please you with regard to your Ummah and will never displease you
    Commentary:
    1) Oh my master The Messenger of Allah. You have conveyed the message of Allah and fulfilled the honesty and advised the nation, you struggled to make the word of Allah the highest . You (pbuy ) guided us to the straight way.The way to worship the only unique God .You (pbuy) led us from the darkness of ignorance, atheism, polytheism and blasphemy to the light of faith, oneness and monotheism .You saved the bodies of millions of people from the hellfire.You endured a lot of difficulties for spreading the word of truth They described you as a liar,as a magician and as a poet but you were having the support of Allah (pbth ) and the resolution to convey the message. May Allah reward you rich reward.
    2) In this Hadith the Messenger of Allah (pbuh ) weeps for what ? for his Ummah (nation ), for us .He is keen on saving us from the hellfire and entering us paradise . O my beloved messenger of Allah (peace be upon you ) .Our spirits and blood are ransom to you and may Allah reward you rich reward.

"( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Thank you my brother in Allah and may Allah help you >
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Thread Information