« اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَعُوذُ بِرِضَاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِكَ ، وَبِمعَافَاتِكَ مِنْ عُقُوبَتِكَ ، وأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْكَ ، لا أُحْصِي ثَنَاءً عَلَيْكَ أنْتَ كَمَا أَثْنَيْتَ عَلَى نَفْسِكَ ». رواه مسلم
13) "O Allah! I seek protection against Your Wrath in Your Pleasure. I seek protection in Your Pardon against Your chastisement, I am not capable of enumerating praise of You. You are as You have lauded Yourself"

"اللَّهُمَّ أسْلَمتُ نَفْسي إلَيْكَ ، وَوَجَّهتُ وَجْهِي إلَيْكَ ، وَفَوَّضتُ أَمْري إلَيْكَ ، وَأَلجأْتُ ظَهري إلَيْكَ رَغبَةً وَرَهبَةً إلَيْكَ ، لا مَلْجَأ وَلا مَنْجَا مِنْكَ إلا إلَيْكَ ، آمنْتُ بِكِتَابِكَ الَّذِي أنْزَلْتَ ؛ وَنَبِيِّكَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلْتَ"
14) "O Allah! I have submitted myself to You, I have turned my face to You, entrusted my affairs to You; and committed my back to You out of desire for You and fear of You; expecting Your reward and fearing Your punishment). There is no refuge and no place of safety from You but with You. I believe in the Book You have revealed and in the Prophet You have sent." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

"بِسْمِ اللهِ تَوَكَّلتُ عَلَى اللهِ ، اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أعُوذُ بِكَ أنْ أضِلَّ أَوْ أُضَلَّ ، أَوْ أَزِلَّ أَوْ أُزَلَّ ، أَوْ أظْلِمَ أَوْ أُظْلَمَ ، أَوْ أجْهَلَ أَوْ يُجْهَلَ عَلَيَّ » حديثٌ صحيح ، رواه أبو داود والترمذي
(15) "I begin with the Name of Allah, I trust in Allah; O Allah! I seek refuge in You from leaving or being led astray, or against slipping or being caused to slip; or doing injustice or being done injustice; or doing wrong or having wrong done to me." (Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi )

"اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَاواتِ والأرْضِ عَالِمَ الغَيْبِ والشَّهَادَةِ ؛ رَبَّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَمَلِيكَهُ ، أَشْهَدُ أنْ لا إلَهَ إِلا أنْتَ ، أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَّرِّ نَفْسِي وَشَرِّ الشَّيْطَانِ وَشِرْكِهِ »
16) "O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and every one. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls"