Why d0 they embrace Islam ?????????????

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

لمسات بيانية الجديد 10 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على مقطع خالد بلكين : الوحي المكتوم المنهج و النظرية ج 29 (اشاعة حول النبي محمد) » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | قالوا : ماذا لو صافحت المرأة الرجل ؟ » آخر مشاركة: مريم امة الله | == == | () الزوجة الصالحة كنز الرجل () » آخر مشاركة: مريم امة الله | == == | مغني راب أميركي يعتنق الإسلام بكاليفورنيا » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الإعجاز في القول بطلوع الشمس من مغربها » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الكاردينال روبيرت سارا يغبط المسلمين على إلتزامهم بأوقات الصلوات » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | لمسات بيانية الجديد 8 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على شبهة زواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من عائشة رضي الله عنهما بعمر السادسة و دخوله عليها في التاسعة » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | المصلوب بذرة ( الله ) ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

صفحة 1 من 2 1 2 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12

الموضوع: Why d0 they embrace Islam ?????????????

تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2011
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    19-06-2014
    على الساعة
    08:57 PM

افتراضي Why d0 they embrace Islam ?????????????

-- I am wondering why do they embrace Islam in spite of these frenzy campaigns that attack Islam everywhere .The more they attack Islam the more people they embrace it. The more swords and weapons they forward to Islamic countries, the more people convert to Islam .It is a strange theory.They can not find an explanation for that but if they read the Quran they will understand that Islam is the truth and that Allah (God) praise be to him ) from his high heavens guaranteed to keep it away from the hands of tampered or corruption. So there is one unique version of the Quran in Arabic for more than 1400 years Allah said in the Quran :[9] We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)
    -- If they read the Quran they will find that the light of Islam will not be extinguished because Allah said in the Quran : [32] Fain would they extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it). [33] It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it). (9/32-33)
    --- And said in another verse : ( 8] Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it). (61/8 )
    -- We should regard attentively of the words "with their mouths" can the mouths of all the creatures of the world extinguish the light of the sun although it is a creature ? .What about the light of Allah the creator himself which was put in the hearts of his believers ? Then the faith of Allah and Islam can not be extinguished .Allah (praise be to him) promised Muhammad (peace be upon him ) saying : 110: 1. When there comes the help of Allah and the victory, 2. And you see men entering the religion of Allah in companies, 3. Then celebrate the praise of your Lord, and ask His forgiveness; surely He is oft-returning (to mercy)
    --Please,read the following and tell me the answer of the question '"Why did they embrace Islam ?"
    1-- "Yusuf Estes " the ex-American famous priest and preacher from Texas who embraced Islam he and his family ,Now he is a famous preacher for Islam around the world through his site www.islamtomorrow.com
    2--" Idris Tawfiq" the ex - Roman Catholic priest who had a degree in English language and Literature from the University of Manchester and a degree in Sacred Theology from the Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas in Rome.He was the assistant of the ex – Pope in Vatican. For many years he was Head of Religious Studies in different schools in England and Wales.Now he embraced Islam and he is a famous preacher for Islam from his site www.idristawfiq.com
    3--"Dr.Abdel-Wahed Omar"(Gary Miller)The famous preacher and Professor of Mathematic who read the Quran with the purpose of finding out any contradictions in it and the result that he embraced Islam and now he is the active preacher for Islam from his site www.islamicinvitationcentre.com
    4-- "Dr.Murad Hofman" He was Director of Information for NATO in Brussels from 1983 to 1987. He was posted as German ambassador to Algeria in 1987 and then to Morocco in 1990 where he served for four years. German President Dr. Carl Carstens awarded him the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany. The German government distributed his book “Diary of a German Muslim” to all German foreign missions in the Muslim countries as an analytical tool. Professional duties did not prevent him from practicing his religion.He preached for Islam from his sites www.load-islam.com
    5-- "Dr.Abu-yahya Jerald"a Former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church. He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University and a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver. Author of The Cross and the Crescent: An Interfaith Dialogue between Christianity and Islam
    6-- Dr. Jeffrey Lang is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of Kansas and the lecturer at the University of San Francisco –
    7-- Muhammad Ali Clay the famous boxer –
    8-- Yusuf Islam the most famous British musician who achieved a lot of fame and money before Islam .

-- Please watch these videos

"( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2012
    المشاركات
    الدين
    المسيحية
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    08-12-2014
    على الساعة
    07:22 PM

افتراضي

I don't have the links to your videos, no matter I'm not really that interested on why people choose to convert to Islam from Christianity or from Islam to Christianity or why they become atheists or anything else. Their reasons are their own and between themselves and there creator. It does not impact on my existence at all.

I believe that the only person who can be persuaded from the path God placed them on is weak in faith, if they leave that path by listening to "evidences" provided by people with agendas then that says a lot about them and what little importance they put on having faith. A Christian who is part of the living Gospel that is Christ will never forsake Him... You are welcome to the rest. :)

Peace.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    26-09-2014
    على الساعة
    05:41 PM

افتراضي

Here this is the point and the difference between Islam and Christianity (or any other religion). Talking of the "weak in faith" did not apply to Christianity, while many of your priests convert to Islam?, Yousif Estes, Garry Miller and scientists like Keith Moore and Maurice Bucaille confirm the greatness of this religion (in-spite of being Christians at the same time), this shows the greatness of this religion.
    Yes for Muslims it is true. Muslim's being poor, uneducated, living in war torn society and in third world countries…etc. all these and other reasons make Muslims leave his religion. And the bitter fact is that this hard reality is being used by many to derive Muslims away from Islam. Though I am not a politician, but I am sure what happens to Muslim is already being prepared and the target is Islam.
    Rememeber there is always a bitter fact behind those who leave Islam because of what Muslims suffer.
    You see the causes and reasons differ from one religion to another.

Of course a Christian will never leave his religion if he only follows what he has been taught, without questioning how this Bible came to existance? or where is Trinity written in Bible? Or neglect the early history of this religion. Here logic and reasoning matters not heart and emotions.

Peace to you

اقتباس
    I believe that the only person who can be persuaded from the path God placed them on is weak in faith, if they leave that path by listening to "evidences" provided by people with agendas then that says a lot about them and what little importance they put on having faith

A Christian who is part of the living Gospel that is Christ will never forsake Him
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة
    12:55 AM

افتراضي

جزاكم الله خير

ينقل لقسم المسلمين الجدد
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2012
    المشاركات
    الدين
    المسيحية
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    08-12-2014
    على الساعة

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هشيم مشاهدة المشاركة
    Here this is the point and the difference between Islam and Christianity (or any other religion). Talking of the "weak in faith" did not apply to Christianity, while many of your priests convert to Islam?, Yousif Estes, Garry Miller and scientists like Keith Moore and Maurice Bucaille confirm the greatness of this religion (in-spite of being Christians at the same time), this shows the greatness of this religion.
    Yes for Muslims it is true. Muslim's being poor, uneducated, living in war torn society and in third world countries…etc. all these and other reasons make Muslims leave his religion. And the bitter fact is that this hard reality is being used by many to derive Muslims away from Islam. Though I am not a politician, but I am sure what happens to Muslim is already being prepared and the target is Islam.
    Rememeber there is always a bitter fact behind those who leave Islam because of what Muslims suffer.
    You see the causes and reasons differ from one religion to another.

Of course a Christian will never leave his religion if he only follows what he has been taught, without questioning how this Bible came to existance? or where is Trinity written in Bible? Or neglect the early history of this religion. Here logic and reasoning matters not heart and emotions.

Peace to you
    With all due respect I don't believe the point you seek to make is am accurate representation. It seems like you are implying that because "notable" Christians, well educated or otherwise seen as "scholarly" convert to Islam this shows as proof Islam to be truth.. How can this be so? It is just their opinions as men, the faith of a "scholar or notable person" (or lack of it) is no more or less important than the most humble and poor in society. Do you believe God measures the quality of a persons faith by their mental capacity? If a person needs "proof" of the truth of Gods word, that person lacks faith. If a person believes their religion must conform to human logic before they can believe in Gods word, that person has weak faith. If you build your faith on scientific proofs and logic then one day someone somewhere is going to arrive with a newly discovered scientific fact or put forth a convincing logic to counter yours .. that can shatter your faith. If your faith is built on only God and His word, requiring no proof or logic only your acceptance on faith, then nothing can shake that faith or cause it to crumble. Because it's foundation is built on the rock of Gods Word. To have logic one has to suspend faith whilst faith can exist in the absence of logic.

Next you imply that the Muslims who leave Islam do so because of poverty, ignorance and existing in difficult circumstances. Christians also exist in poverty, ignorance and also endure difficult circumstances. Do they all leave their faith? No, I don't believe so. Faith is most needed when a person is at their lowest point, because when your life is hard beyond endurance and it seems the world is against you then it's your faith in God that gives you hope, hope that through your faith your lot can be improved and if not then hope of a better hereafter. To suggest that a person in difficult circumstances abandons their faith I believe does a great disservice to those people. To say others may deliberately make lives hard to drive a person away from their faith is a nonsense. If that faith is strong then it is unshakeable. Always remember in this world muslims do not have the monopoly on suffering, all peoples suffer. Christianity won through centuries of persecution, all the disciples bar one were killed for their faith in the Gospel of Jesus. As they still die today. A strong faith stays strong... In good times and bad times... It should be unwavering and constant, it should be a joy not a chore.

Christians are taught from an early age never to cease the quest for Gods truth, weather this be from the Gospels or the Spirit the best being prayer and communion with God. So to imply as you do that Christians blindly follow what they are told is not accurate. You are making this assumption based on your belief that the Bible has been changed over years and stuff has been added and taken away...getting hung up on words like trinity etc. I understand why you as a Muslim have to view Christianity this way and cannot allow yourself to seek with an open mind and will never be able to accept that a Christian is not some kind of deluded fool who bimbles along being fed dogma by religious bodies far removed from God, but that is not me.. I do not see my Holy Book through your eyes, but as it has been revealed to me by Gods given understanding. That's why it makes sense to me but not to you :) there is a place for logic and reasoning but not at the expense of heart and soul...

May the God we both love bless you. :)

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    26-09-2014
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Pandora you are unaware of your religion condition. I n many European countries Atheism is the first belief. Yes living in a modern society with so many problems, in a century that logic and reasoning matters and people think before they say (yes), in this logic world Trinity (three in one) (redemption) (meat change to bread and blood to wine) is no more believable. They want logic and logic answers which your Christianity lacks and fails to provide. There is shortage of belief in your religion. If you are devoted but open your eyes and see how other Christians leave the religion and (The Holy Spirit within) is no more believable.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2012
    المشاركات
    الدين
    المسيحية
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    08-12-2014
    على الساعة

افتراضي

اقتباس
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هشيم مشاهدة المشاركة
    Pandora you are unaware of your religion condition. I n many European countries Atheism is the first belief. Yes living in a modern society with so many problems, in a century that logic and reasoning matters and people think before they say (yes), in this logic world Trinity (three in one) (redemption) (meat change to bread and blood to wine) is no more believable. They want logic and logic answers which your Christianity lacks and fails to provide. There is shortage of belief in your religion. If you are devoted but open your eyes and see how other Christians leave the religion and (The Holy Spirit within) is no more believable.
    I am totally aware thank you.. :) Christianity is alive an well contrary to what you choose to believe. Atheism is also alive and well, and not only in Western European countries but also in Islamic nations, the difference being muslims are not open about open displays of disbelief. I can see Islam will appeal to those who prize logic above faith, but as I said already I think it is dangerous practice to build ones faith on logic, logic can at times fail but faith can withstand all eventualities.

The Holy Spirit guides all those who have open welcoming hearts. To each their own, and may peace and love rule the day.

peace and love to you.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    26-09-2014
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Of course you say this, and you are doing your best to make excuses to justify what happens in Europe by involving Islam.
    Of course your religion is based on (myths) and has (paganism roots) and (imaginary explanations). If it is Muslims who believe on (Trinity) you would have raised the hell. Surely, you say logic is dangerous because in Christianity you have no logic and tangible evidences about what you believe in.

I can give hundred explanations and clarifications in what we have in Islam but you, Non-Muslims, soon claim tangible evidences. When we say there is scientific proof of some verses in Quran, you just neglect. Thank to Allah, Islam is addressing heart and mind as well. Islam is about spiritual and physical elements and aspects in human's life.

Sorry Pandora, you are not aware of what is happening in your religion. And Atheism is alive "thanks to trinity and churches" you can take a look at what the bishops of UK said about atheism recently and why churches are empty. Christianity and Islam have the same opinion about Atheism.

When you say the difference being Muslims are not open about open displays of disbelief", believe me nobody is going to be killed because of his faith in Islamic countries. Because, nowadays, the doors of western countries are always open to those (atheist) to seek asylum. We know very well how European countries are utilizing and taking advantage of those, and we see how Europe protects them and supplies them with newspapers, interviews and articles to disgrace Islam and Muslims. I do not know if freedom of speech and belief is disgracing others? What is this happened in an Islamic country? and an Islamic country give asylum to those who attack and speak against Christianity? Of course an army of crusaders will march to fight them. Those who encourage atheism and call for it in Muslims countries are known very well, and if the Western support and temptations was not there believe me you would never had seen them. But as I said it is a prepared plan and they are working to apply it.

Many Non-Muslims amazed and admired by the power faith Muslims have. In-spite of those wars and attacks and conflicts, you can still see the Muslims' proud of his faith and religion. The enemies of Islam are continuously work on plotting against those innocents, but they can never get their faith.

But why Christians are running away from Christianity? Especially in West, as we know (stereotype) that they live in a very calm and hopeful and happy life, even some go and commit suicide.
    Here I do not interfere in others choices and speak instead of them. But it is only an answer to you post about the causes of atheism in Islam and Christianity.
    It is Islamic moral that not to speak in others business, but what I wrote is only clarifications and making some points more clear.

اقتباس
    I am totally aware thank you.. :) Christianity is alive an well contrary to what you choose to believe. Atheism is also alive and well, and not only in Western European countries but also in Islamic nations, the difference being Muslims are not open about open displays of disbelief. I can see Islam will appeal to those who prize logic above faith, but as I said already I think it is dangerous practice to build ones faith on logic, logic can at times fail but faith can withstand all eventualities.

The Holy Spirit guides all those who have open welcoming hearts. To each their own, and may peace and love rule the day.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    ذكر
    آخر نشاط
    26-09-2014
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Why he is "forced to resign" if you believe in freedom of choice ?

No Comment
    US envoy in Sudan forced to resign after accepting Islam
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2012
    المشاركات
    الدين
    المسيحية
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    08-12-2014
    على الساعة

افتراضي

We should view Atheism as a common enemy. The reason atheism has a string foot hold in many European countries I believe stems from Christianity being too soft. I admire muslims for speaking out about their faith and truly I do wish more christians would be as bold, but for the most part they are content to live their lives peaceably and quietly. Unfortunately the Christians who are vocal are very often not the best examples of Christ's teachings.... This is sad, and really they would do better to spend their time in quiet reflection on what Jesus actually taught.

I feel we are missing the bigger picture here... The true Christians are not threatened by Islam, we do not fear muslims.. Why should we? If the majority of the world was Islam as a Christian I see my place would still be assured and I would be free to worship according to my beliefs. I believe Islam affords me this right. If I am mistaken in this belief then I would not want to be part of a world that would not allow me this basic right.

Have no idea as to why the US envoy in Sudan was asked to resign, if it was due to his religion then he should be able to get reinstated without too much difficulty. Just get himself a lawyer and claim violation of his human rights.. Should be back in post or compensated. Still, no point in speculation it could be he had been unprofessional in some way and the "religious" card suited the agenda better.. Who knows... Not me. Not being from the US I don't know how things work there.

صفحة 1 من 2 1 2 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. How to Embrace Islam
    بواسطة فداء الرسول في المنتدى Following Up With New Muslims
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-10-2013, 02:13 PM
  2. She wants to embrace Islam but does not want to leave her kaafir husband
    آخر مشاركة: 28-09-2013, 02:54 AM
  3. A Girl Wants to Embrace Islam