قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم :
"من عاد مريضا ، أو زار أخا له في الله ناداه مناد : أن طبت وطاب ممشاك وتبوأت من الجنة منزلا " الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: الترمذي - المصدر: سنن الترمذي - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2008 خلاصة حكم المحدث: حسن غريب
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Whoever visits an ailing person or a brother of his to seek the Pleasure of Allah, an announcer (angel) calls out: `May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you be awarded a dignified position in Jannah(paradise). (Termidhi )
Commentary:
This Hadith highlights the merit of visiting the sick and Muslim to gain the Pleasure of Allah.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"جاء رجل إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال : يا رسول الله ! متى الساعة ؟ قال " وما أعددت للساعة ؟ " قال : حب الله ورسوله . قال " فإنك مع من أحببت " . قال أنس : فما فرحنا بعد الإسلام ، فرحا أشد من قول النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم " فإنك مع من أحببت " . قال أنس : فأنا أحب الله ورسوله . وأبا بكر وعمر . فأرجو أن أكون معهم . وإن لم أعمل بأعمالهم." الراوي: أنس بن مالك المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2639 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
Anas b. Malik reported that a person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said to Allah's Messenger: When would be the Last Hour ? (the day of Resurrection ) Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: What preparation have you made for the Last Hour? He said: The love of Allah and of His Messenger (is my only preparation). Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: You would be along with one whom you love. Anas said: Nothing pleased us more after accepting Islam than the words of Allah's Apostle: "You would be along with one whom you love." And Anas said. I love Allah and His Messenger and Abu Bakr and Umar, and I hope that I would be along with them although I have not acted like them.
Commentary :
1) We must refer to the word "love" with a lot of details.I don't mean the empty love of its meaning .The claiming of love or the verbal love that a lot of present-day Muslims do now.They swear that they love Allah and his messenger and if you look at their deeds you will see that they contradict all the rules and laws that Allah put in the Quran but the true lovers of Allah those whose love is full of obedience and submission to Allah.They always follow exactly the steps of their messenger,their leader (pbuh) in praying (salat),in fast,in zakat(charity ) in Hajj.in treating people . They are always keen on doing what pleases Allah and what satisfies Him and they are also keen on avoiding bad deeds that make Allah and his messenger angry.They always put their deeds on scales to weigh them and see if they are on the right way or not.They account themselves at night to see if there is anything wrong or there is any sin .In this case they run fast repenting to their Master asking his forgiveness.
2) In this Hadith when the messenger of Allah asked the man "What preparation have you made for the Last Hour?" the man said : "The love of Allah and of His Messenger (is my only preparation)" of course the obligatory acts like Salat, fasting and Zakat are imposed on every Muslim and no one can claim to be a true believer and lover of Allah and His Prophet (PBUH) who ignores them .Now see the comment of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) when the messenger said : "You would be along with one whom you love." He was very happy to be with the messenger of Allah and his companions Abu Bakr and Umar because He loved Allah and his messenger and all his companions.O Allah cornered us with them.'Allahom Ohshorna Maahom Yarub Al-Aalameen " Ameen .