« لا إلهَ إِلا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَرِيكَ لَهُ ، لَهُ المُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ ، وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ، اللَّهُمَّ لا مَانِعَ لِمَا أَعْطَيْتَ ، وَلا مُعْطِيَ لِمَا مَنَعْتَ ، وَلا يَنْفَعُ ذَا الجَدِّ مِنْكَ الجَدُّ » . متفقٌ عَلَيْهِ
1) "There is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him, His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent. O Allah! None can deny that which You bestow and none can bestow that which You hold back; and the greatness of the great will be of no avail to them against You" (Bukhari and Muslim )

"لا إلهَ إِلا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لا شَريكَ لَهُ ، لَهُ المُلْكُ وَلَهُ الحَمْدُ ، وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ . لا حَوْلَ وَلا قُوَّةَ إِلا بِاللهِ ، لا إلهَ إِلا اللهُ ، وَلا نَعْبُدُ إِلا إيَّاهُ ، لَهُ النِّعْمَةُ وَلَهُ الفَضْلُ وَلَهُ الثَّنَاءُ الحَسَنُ ، لا إلهَ إِلا اللهُ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الكَافِرُونَ »
2) "There is no true god except Allah; He is One. To Him belongs the dominion and to Him is all praise, and He is Powerful over all things. There is no power and might except with (the help of) Allah. There is no God but Allah and we worship none except Him, to Him belongs the bounty and to Him belongs the grace, and to Him belongs all excellent praise; there is no deity but Allah. We reserve our devotion exclusively for Him though the disbelievers may detest it".

« اللَّهُمَّ أصْلِحْ لِي دِيني الَّذِي هُوَ عِصْمَةُ أمْرِي ، وأصْلِحْ لِي دُنْيَايَ الَّتي فِيهَا مَعَاشِي ، وأصْلِحْ لِي آخِرتِي الَّتي فِيهَا مَعَادي ، وَاجْعَلِ الحَيَاةَ زِيَادَةً لِي في كُلِّ خَيْرٍ ، وَاجْعَلِ المَوتَ رَاحَةً لِي مِنْ كُلِّ شَرٍّ » . رواه مسلم
3)"O Allah, make my religion easy for me by virtue of which my affairs are protected, set right for me my world where my life exists, make good for me my Hereafter which is my resort to which I have to return, and make my life prone to perform all types of good, and make death a comfort for me from every evil" (Muslim)

« اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَعوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الجُبْنِ وَالبُخْلِ ، وَأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ أنْ أُرَدَّ إِلَى أَرْذَلِ العُمُرِ ، وَأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الدُّنْيَا ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ القَبْرِ » . رواه البخاري
4)" O Allah, I seek refuge with You from cowardice, miserliness and from being sent back to a feeble age; and, seek refuge with You from the trials of this life and those of the grave" (Bukhari