قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم :
"أن رجلا زار أخا له في قرية أخرى . فأرصد الله له ، على مدرجته (في طريقه) ، ملكا . فلما أتى عليه قال : أين تريد ؟ قال : أريد أخا لي في هذه القرية . قال : هل لك عليه من نعمة تربها ؟ قال : لا . غير أني أحببته في الله عز وجل . قال : فإني رسول الله إليك ، بأن الله قد أحبك كما أحببته فيه"
الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم:
2567 خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "A man set out to visit a brother (in Faith) in another town and Allah sent an angel on his way. When the man met the angel, the latter asked him, "Where do you intend to go?'' He said, "I intend to visit my brother in this town.'' The angel said, "Have you done any favour to him?'' He said, "No, I have no desire except to visit him because I love him for the sake of Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious.'' Thereupon the angel said, "I am a messenger to you from Allah (to inform you) that Allah loves you as you love him (for His sake). ( Muslim )
Commentary :
1) Love in Islam is an international declaration exceeds borders of time and place.It exceeds the borders of colours and languages. All Muslims are brothers and sisters all around the world. The bond of brotherhood in Islam is much stronger than the bonds of blood relationship and worldly interests and, therefore, comes before them in preference.This Hadith points out that whoever loves someone for Allah's sake, Allah will love him in a manner that suits His Majesty . Let's come back in history to the story of Noah (pbuh ) after his son drowned in the flood Allah (pbth ) said in the Quran :
"وَنَادَى نُوحٌ رَّبَّهُ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ ابُنِي مِنْ أَهْلِي وَإِنَّ وَعْدَكَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنتَ أَحْكَمُ الْحَاكِمِينَ" "قَالَ يَا نُوحُ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ إِنَّهُ عَمَلٌ غَيْرُ صَالِحٍ فَلاَ تَسْأَلْنِ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنِّي أَعِظُكَ أَن تَكُونَ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ" "قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَسْأَلَكَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَإِلاَّ تَغْفِرْ لِي وَتَرْحَمْنِي أَكُن مِّنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ" 11/45-47)
"And Noah called upon his Lord, and said: "O my Lord! surely my son is of my family! and Thy promise is true, and Thou art the justest of Judges!" "He said: "O Noah! He is not of thy family: For his conduct is unrighteous. So ask not of Me that of which thou hast no knowledge! I give thee counsel, lest thou act like the ignorant!" "Noah said: "O my Lord! I do seek refuge with Thee, lest I ask Thee for that of which I have no knowledge. And unless thou forgive me and have Mercy on me, I should indeed be lost!" (11/45-47)

2) In these verses Allah said that Noah's son is not from his family because the relationship between believers is not the bond of blood, but the bond of faith.Allah (pbth) destroyed the wife of Lut (pbuh ) with the other unbelievers because she was not a believer, then she was not from his family.I ask Allah to make us from those people who Love Allah (pbth ) and our beloved messenger (pbuh) and that Allah and his messenger love them and make our love faithful and truthful. Ameen