"وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ سُلَالَةٍ مِنْ طِينٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَاهُ نُطْفَةً فِي قَرَارٍ مَكِينٍ ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنْشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ"
"And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) (Alaqa), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh((a mudghah (chewed substance), then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So Blessed is Allâh, the Best of creators. (23/12-16).
1) The issue of creation is an essential and pressing issue.When all the human beings feel themselves and the world around them they ask " Where did I come from? .Who created that world? .Even young kids ask the same questions and put their parents in an embarrassing situation.The old unlettered simple Bedouin knew Allah by nature without any philosophy and without exhausting his mind.He simply said :
البعرة تدل على البعير، والأثر يدل على المسير، فسماء ذات أبراج، وأرض ذات فجاج، ألا تدل على العليم الخبير
The dung (of camel) indicates to the camel, and the impact indicates to walk, heaven with towers, and land with passages, do not that indicate to The Knowing and The Expert (Allah) !!!!
2)The Holy Quran was very clear in this issue.Allah (pbth ) revealed his miracles in creating the human and invited all people specially the scientists not to recite the Holy Quran only but to search and ponder on it carefully .Some people recite The Quran and his eye is on the end of the Surah (chapter) but the right is to ponder on every verse and think of it carefully to be benefit and to feel the beauty and sweetness of the Holy Quran.
كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
(Here is) a Book which We have sent down unto thee, full of blessings, that they may meditate on its Signs, and that men of understanding may receive admonition.(38/29)
أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا
"Do they not ponder on the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy. " (4/82)
3) In the previous verses Allah (pbth) collected all the stages of the creation of human in these verses.
*Allah (pbth) created the first human( Adam ) from clay and water.The scientists proved that there are 16 main elements in the human body and they are the same main elements in the land.They also proved that the body of human contains 70% water
( الَّذِي أَحْسَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ خَلَقَهُ وَبَدَأَ خَلْقَ الْإِنسَانِ مِن طِينٍ . ثُمَّ جَعَلَ نَسْلَهُ مِن سُلَالَةٍ مِّن مَّاء مَّهِينٍ )
“He It is Who created all things in the best way and began the creation of man from clay, and made his progeny from an extract of despised fluid (Sulalah) ” (32: 7-8)
"وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ ۖ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ"
"We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (2130)
*Then, Allah (pbth) created his offspring in stages:
1) (a Nutfah amshaj) the mixture of the sperm of the man and the ovum of the woman in a safe lodging (the womb of a woman )
2) ( an Alaqa) a piece of thick coagulated blood hanging in the wall of the womb
3) (a mudghah) a little lump of flesh seems as chewed substance
4) Creating bones
5) Clothing the bones with flesh.
6) Completing the creation and turning the image to the comman image.
4) Of course there are hundreds of details about each stage .The thing that calls for astonishment that the Electronic Microscopes which were invented recently took accurate pictures to the embryos and to these stages in the wombs every second.The strangest that these images were exactly identical to the verses of the Holy Quran.