From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) ( Introduction)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) ( Introduction)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default From The Saying of The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) ( Introduction)

In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful .Praise be to Allah who guided us to Al-Islam and we could not truly have been led to Islam if Allah had not guided us. I testify that there is no true God but Allah (pbth) and I testify that Muhammad (pbuh) is the messenger of Allah and He is our guider to the only way to Allah (pbth)"The straight way" In fact that Allah (pbth ) honoured that universe by sending Muhammad the son of Abdullah as the greatest prophet and the seal of all messengers and prophets and as a guider and a saviour to the humanity.Allah (pbth) enlightened that world with faith by the birth of Muhammad (pbuh) .He (pbuh) was sent from Allah (pbth) to lead people from the darkness of ignorance, blasphemy, atheism and polytheism to the light of faith, oneness and monotheism .Allah (pbth) purified his creation and his morals saying in the Quran :
    وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيم"ٍ"
    "And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character". (68/4)
    -- Allah (pbth) purified his tongue from lying or saying from his fancy or his love :
    وَمَا يَنْطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى ٰ
    Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:
    -- Allah (pbth) sent him for all his creatures because He (pbuh) is the seal of all prophets and messengers and was sent by the last message from Allah to human beings (Islam ) and by the last book from Allah (The Quran) Allah said in it :
    "وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ"
    We sent thee not, but as a mercy for all creatures" (21/107)
    -- Allah (pbth) made his love from the love of Allah Himself and the following of him is the same following of Allah :
    " قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ ۗوَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ"
    "Say: "If ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (3/31)
    1) In fact The Sunna (the saying and doing of the messenger) is the second source of the Sharia of Islam (after the Quran ) and we can not separate between the Quran and the Sunna. So the sayings of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) and his doing are Sharia must be followed by the adherents.When The mother of the believers Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) was asked about the messenger's morals she said "His morals was The Quran" and in another narration she said : "He was a Quran walking on two legs" As for me Allah (pbth) honoured me and showered me with His generosity and His mercy by using me in inviting non-Muslims to Al-Islam in English after I have retired. I Joined a lot of forums on the internet which I think is an important way to spread the true image of Islam and to reveal the lying of the International Media which tries to distort the bright image of Islam and the messenger of Islam.
    2) The world lost a lot by attacking Islam and by not trying to know what Islam is and what its supreme principles are.Also we Muslims helped the malicious to distort our religion by our hateful behaviours towards each other and towards the others, but more of that they are more dangerous than the enemies of Islam. Many Muslims don't represent Islam but they represent Satan.
    3) I was in touch with a lot of Christian and Jewish forums where we discussed a lot of issues and concepts in a logical and polite way .I noticed the evil image of Islam in the eyes of a lot of western people although there are also a lot of people respect Islam and Muslims through reading the translation of the meaning of the Quran .
    4) I have gained some experiences in calling to Allah ,to Islam and to produce the true image of the messenger (pbuh) to both Muslims and non-Muslims not through the biography of the prophet because many people do not like reading biographies, but through his wonderful Ahadith that attract Muslims and non-Muslims alike.His Ahadith show all the ease and simplicity of the Islamic principles.There are no enigmatic dilemmas or puzzles or any question without answer in Islam . Every Hadith contains parts of the personality and the greatness of Muhammad (pbuh) with his calm wisdom, intelligent mind,his politeness and good manner in treating with others and his great humbleness to Allah and to the slaves of Allah.Also every Hadith contains the greatness of the Creator and his justice and love for his creatures .He (pbth) is more merciful,more generous and more helpful than our parents. Every Hadith contains a principle or some principles of Islam .Some rules and some laws that control Muslims in Islam.So,who reads the Ahadith of the messenger of Allah ,will know everything about Islam and about the messenger of Islam.
    3) So I ( with my humbleness and supplications to Allah and all my love and respect to the messenger of Allah ) offer this group of Ahadith entitled "Some Ahadith of the messenger of Allah (pbuh) ""Ahadith Series" .I collected about 184 Hadith from the authentic Ahadith.I offered every Hadith in Arabic then in English then I put my commentary where I reported what Allah opened on me. 4) I offered this " Ahadith Series" in some Forums on the internet including Muslims, Christians and Jews successively and I received a lot of messages their owners expressed their approbation . I offer this experience to all Muslims and non – Muslims hoping to obtain the satisfaction of Allah and may Allah (path) guide an unbeliever read these Await to Al- Islam and may reward us his Paradise where all the sweethearts Muhammad (pub) and his family and all his companions.
    Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith." (2/28
    The poor slave to Allah
    Osman Ahmed Al-Sheikh.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Allah bless you dear brother

There's no way we can pay our Prophet (Allah's blessing and peace be upon him) back. May Allah help us to do what His Apostle did and follow his habits because definitely he was a person with high morals.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Dear brother in Allah,
    As Salamu Alikum .Thank you very much for your nice words. In fact if we follow our beloved messenger and the master of all Adam's sons (peace be upon him) we will be a splendid model to all countries of that world . I am so sorry that a lot of Muslims have let down the messenger of Allah. I hope that Allah help you in your task as a supervisor of this section . Thank you again.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Thread Information