God is only one in Torah, in the Bible and in the Quran .

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: God is only one in Torah, in the Bible and in the Quran .

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default God is only one in Torah, in the Bible and in the Quran .

I searched for the image of Almighty God in Jewish ,in Christianity and in Islam. I found that The Almighty God is one in all his Holy Books. We Mulims believe that God is one ,he has no son ,no wife ,no partner , no one equals him ,no one likens him. No one has seen him and no one has heared his voice. He (praise be to him ) did not beget and he was not begotten. When I studied the Torah and the Bible.I found that Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them) invited their followers to worship the only true God of that universe as the following:
    In the Torah it is written clearly and explicitly :
    1) " ISA-46-9: Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me
    2) ISA-46-5: To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
    3) JER-10-6: Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.
    4) ISA-40-18: To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
    5) ISA-40-25: To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
    ---- It is very clear that The Almighty God is one .There is none else. He(praise be to him) has no partner,no one equals him.no one likens him.No one is compared with him. This was the faith of Mosses and his followers.

-- In the Bible Jesus said :
    1) "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent"
    2) "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak"
    3) JOH-20-17 : Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
    4) TI1-2-5 : For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
    5) MAR-12-29: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: MAR-12-30: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment
    ---- It is also very clear that God is one .He is the God of Jesus and the God of all people.Jesus said:" My father and your father,my God and your God" .Jesus confirms that he can not do anything without the help of his God. He denied any power or any will to himself and attributed all that to his only God. Paul also shew clearly the difference between The Holy God and Jesus where Jesus the mediator between God and men.And so was all prophets and messengers.Paul described Jesus as "the man Christ Jesus"
    In the Quran God said :
    1) 1. "Say: He is Allah (God), the one and Only; 2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; 3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; 4. And there is none like unto Him." (112/1-4
    2) "there is nothing whatever like unto him, and He is the one that hears and sees (All things). (42/11)
    3) 25. Not an apostle did we send before Thee without This inspiration sent by us to him: that there is no god but I; Therefore worship and serve Me.( 21/25)
    4) 22. Allah is He, than whom there is no other god;- who knows (All things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. (59/22)
    ► And the Question which must be asked why do Christians worship a man (Jesus ) though he was very sincere in his worship to God? . He was a splendid model in reverence, surrender, obedience and humility to the Almighty God . He used to pray prostrating to God putting his face on dust conversing, begging him and asking him only what he wanted. To whom was he praying? To himself? Was God in need to other God to help him?. Jesus (peace be upon him) confirmed in the Bible 83 times that he is a man and the son of man. For example: John 8/40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham
    Luck 9/44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men
    .. He confirms with clear words that he is a man and a son of man . Where in the Bible did he say " I am God worship me"? Where did he say "I am the god the word" ? Where did he say "I am the incarnated God" ? Where did he say " I am the second hypostasis" Where did he say " I came to die on the cross"? Where did he mention the original sin ?.Can any mind all over the world imagine that God the creator of that world can be crucified? .Spit in the face and disgraced and stripped of his clothes and was worn a crimson robe??!!! .Can God die and put in Grave for three days ? Who was keeping that world all that time ?
    ►The Disciples of Christ knew him as a man not as a God . Listen to Peter who stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed the crowd saying: “Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited to you by God with miracles, wonders and signs which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know” (Acts 2:22).
    ► Also the Bible says that God is not a man and a man can not be a God. Look at:
    “God is not a man...nor a son of man…” (Numbers 23:19)
    “...For I am God, and not man...” (Hosea 11:9)

►Jesus (peace be upon him ) is innocent of all these things .The Almighty God told Jesus a prophecy that his followers will exaggerate in their love to the point they will call him God and worship him .So Jesus warned his followers from this disaster saying : "MAT-15-9: But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men". Now Christians left the only true God aside and worshipped Jesus as a God by claiming that "Christ loves you and he died on the cross for you and all your sins are forgiven". These are the commandments of priests , patriarchs and the deacons that Jesus warned his people from. They are not from the sayings of Jesus or from the Bible . Please, rethink in your faith again .This world is the only chance to know the truth before death surprises us and in hereafter there is no third way the eternal life in Paradise or the eternal life in Hellfire.
    ---- I invite all people to worship the only true God that Jesus himself worshipped .Jesus (peace be upon him) prayed to him only and asked him only.He prostrated putting his face in dust and begging him only.All that is found in the Bible but no one keeps the Jesus sayings or doing.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Yes I agree, there is only One God which is what Jesus taught and that is the One God that Christians worship past, present and future.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

I am so sorry Pandora. I worship the only true God of that universe . The Almighty God that has no son , no partner, no one likens him. no one has seen him. No one has heard his voice as Jesus said in your book . I worship the Almighty God that Jesus himself worshipped.. I worship the only true God that Jesus invited you to know and worship only to gain the eternal life. Did not he say :" John 17/3"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent". I completely follow Jesus when he says : MAR-12-29: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: MAR-12-30: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment" But you worship Jesus . You worship a man eat as we eat,drink as we drink.die as we die, go to toilet as we do . He never told you to worship him.He never said that he is God or a son of God.He announced it loud and high that he is a man and a son of man all over the Bible. I invite you to reread the Holy Bible anain. To follow the saying and doing of the great Jesus . To search for the true only God that Jesus worshipped. Life is too short and death may serprise us at any time. Thank you.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Thread Information