Deceived you and said that the Gospel is the word of God.

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Deceived you and said that the Gospel is the word of God.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At
    07:57 PM

Default Deceived you and said that the Gospel is the word of God.

Is the Gospel a divine book? Is it already the word of God? Is it the word of the father or Jesus or the holy spirit? If it is the word of God ,that means that every word in the Gospel but every letter is the word of God . Is it worthy of the Lord to say obscene and indecent words that scratch the shyness of women and girls and destroy morals?The Gospel is full of these words and is filled with a lot of incredible wonders and marvels.
    A- Sexual words and adultery in the Holy Gospel.

1- Songs of Solomon.

1- SOL-1-2 : Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.SOL-1-3 : Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
    SOL-2-16 : My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.SOL-2-17 : Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.
    SOL-3-4 : It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.
    SOL-8-2 : I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.SOL-8-3 : His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.
    SOL-7-1 : How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
    SOL-7-2 : Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
    SOL-7-3 : Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
    SOL-7-4 : Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
    SOL-7-5 : Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
    SOL-7-6 : How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
    SOL-7-7 : This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
    SOL-7-8 : I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
    SOL-7-9 : And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2- Spinning in the woman's breasts.

PRO-5-18 : Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
    PRO-5-19 : Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love
    PRO-5-20 : And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
    SOL-8-8 : We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3- No shyness in the Bible.

PRO-7-16 : I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
    PRO-7-17 : I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
    PRO-7-18 : Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
    PRO-7-19 : For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4- The bible portrays size of sexual parts of youth and The amount of semen:

EZE-23-19 : Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt
    .EZE-23-20 : For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    5- Descriptions scandalous and revolting in the bible:

EZE-16-15 : But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
    EZE-16-22 : And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
    EZE-16-26 : Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.
    EZE-16-28 : Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
    EZE-16-29 : Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied therewith.
    EZE-16-29 : Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied therewith.
    EZE-16-35 : Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:
    EZE-16-36 : Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
    EZE-16-37 : Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6- Samson practiced adultery with one of the prostitutes .

JDG-16-1 : Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.
    7- Commandment of stealing and rape of women.

JDG-21-20 : Therefore they commanded the children of Benjamin, saying, Go and lie in wait in the vineyards;
    JDG-21-21 : And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8- Ruth lies with Boaz by recommendation of her mother in-law.

RUT-3-4 : And it shall be, when he lieth down, that thou shalt mark the place where he shall lie, and thou shalt go in, and uncover his feet, and lay thee down; and he will tell thee what thou shalt do
    .RUT-3-5 : And she said unto her, All that thou sayest unto me I will do.
    9- David the prophet practices adultery with the wife of Uriah

SA2-11-2 : And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
    SA2-11-3 : And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
    SA2-11-4 : And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.
    10- David the prophet Conspires to get rid of Uriah

SA2-11-15 : And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.
    11- David lies with a young girl in his old age.

KG1-1-1 : Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat.
    KG1-1-2 : Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat.

KG1-1-3 : So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king.
    12- Lut the prophet lies with his two daughters.

GEN-19-31 : And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
    GEN-19-32 : Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
    GEN-19-33 : And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
    GEN-19-34 : And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
    GEN-19-35 : And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
    13- Son of David practices adultery with his sister.

SA2-13-1 : And it came to pass after this, that Absalom the son of David had a fair sister, whose name was Tamar; and Amnon the son of David loved her.
    SA2-13-11 : And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.
    SA2-13-14 : Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    14- Judah the prophet practices adultery with his daughter in law.

GEN-38-15 : When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.
    GEN-38-16 : And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?
    GEN-38-17 : And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?
    GEN-38-18 : And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.
    15- Allegory sexual story in the bible.
    EZE-23-1 : The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
    EZE-23-2 : Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
    EZE-23-3 : And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
    EZE-23-4 : And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
    EZE-23-5 : And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,EZE-23-6 : Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.
    EZE-23-7 : Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.EZE-23-8 : Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.
    EZE-23-9 : Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted.
    EZE-23-10 : These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.
    EZE-23-11 : And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.
    EZE-23-12 : She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men
    .EZE-23-13 : Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,
    EZE-23-14 : And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion,
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    16- God orders his prophet Hosea to take a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredom.

HOS-1-2 : The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.
    HOS-1-3 : So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son.
    17- God orders with Adultery publicly in the bible.

SA2-12-11 : Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.SA2-12-12 : For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
    18- God orders to reveal women's secret parts in the bible.

. ISA-3-16 : Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
    ISA-3-17 : Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
    19- The son of Jacob practices adultery with his father's concubine

GEN-35-22 : And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20- Christ of the seed of Rahab the harlot.

JOS-2-1 : And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shittim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house,
    B- Wonders and marvels incredible in the Bible

1- How can the king comes sitting upon an ass and its son at the same time?

MAT-21-5 : Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass
    MAT-21-6 : And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,
    MAT-21-7 : And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon.

2- Mothers boil their sons and eat them . something Incredible
    KG2-6-28 : And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
    KG2-6-29 : So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3- The chapter of greetings (Are they the words of God?)

ROM-16-1 : I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
    ROM-16-3 : Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
    ROM-16-6 : Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
    ROM-16-13 : Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine
    .ROM-16-14 Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon,Hermas,Patrobas,Hermes, and the brethren which are with them.
    ROM-16-15 : Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
    4- Sheep conceived when they come to drink.

GEN-30-38 : And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.
    GEN-30-39 : And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.
    5- What is the benefit of these disgusting dirt.
    EZE-4-12 : And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.
    EZE-4-13 : And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.
    EZE-4-14 : Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.
    EZE-4-15 : Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.
    ISA-36-12 : But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
    DEU-23-13 : And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6- lift up his spear and killed 800 or 300 persons (I do not know )

SA2-23-8 : These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
    CH1-11-11 : And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time.
    7- The dawry of bride is an hundred foreskins (Lashes of men that cut at circumcision)
    SA1-18-25 : And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies. But Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
    SA1-18-26 : And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son in law: and the days were not expired.
    SA1-18-27 : Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8- Superstitions and myths in the Bible.

1- JDG-15-4 : And Samson went and caught three hundred foxes, and took firebrands, and turned tail to tail, and put a firebrand in the midst between two tails.
    JDG-15-5 : And when he had set the brands on fire, he let them go into the standing corn of the Philistines, and burnt up both the shocks, and also the standing corn, with the vineyards and olives.
    2- JDG-15-15 : And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9- Chastens his son with the rod of men, (What is this nonsense )
    SA2-7-14 : I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
    10- The Bible deprives the meat of camels, rabbits and pork (Does the hare cud?)

LEV-11-3 : Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
    LEV-11-4 : Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
    LEV-11-5 : And the coney, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
    LEV-11-6 : And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
    LEV-11-7 : And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

The majority of what you quote is not from the Gospel, but the Old Testament, the Jewish scriptures. The person of Jesus was the Gospel, the New Testament is witness accounts of His birth, life, mission, death and resurrection. These accounts were written under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. They are not Gods words verbatim, they are divinely inspired by God. The Holy Bible in its entirety consists of 66 books written over a period of 1500 years by various authors from Kings, prophets, tax collectors, fishermen etc, a various cross section chosen of humanity. It unfolds the chronological history of mankind, it's creation, it's fall, and it's ultimate redemption. It tells an account of life as it was at that time as all mankind are sinners there is many instances of what you might term difficult situations. You think God is not aware of mans sinful nature that sinful failings of murder, lust etc would be somehow unseemly to be put before God. Yet it is because of Gods intimate knowledge of mans sinful nature and despite it He still loves us enough to wish to redeem our souls by all means possible. God sets us tasks, we sometimes fail because we are weak, but in failure we learn an important lesson, that is to grow in strength and character and be the best people we can be before God our Father. This we do not because we fear His wrath, although we would be wise to fear such because Gods wrath is real and always justified, but out of love for all He our supreme creator has done for us.

You don't understand anything of what you quote because you have chosen snippets of scripture ripped out of context to prove some erroneous point. Other muslims may applaud your actions so by that token you can take pride in your efforts, empty that pride may be. Christians will see your efforts for what they are, if you are thinking in anyway it would change a Christians mind and turn them from God, well, I should tell you it will not. But if you are happy with such dishonest handling of the revered scriptures of others then I guess that says a lot about you. Personally I would never do the same with the Quran because I respect it as your holy Scripture. Guess it's too much to ask that respect is a two way thing.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Dear Pandora, thank you for replying..
    1) You said " The majority of what you quote is not from the Gospel" . Then from where I came with these verses? Does not the Holy Bible contains the Old testament and the New Testament?
    2) You said : These accounts were written under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. They are not Gods' words verbatim, they are divinely inspired by God. Do you believe that the Holy Bible is not the words of God?. Were they inspired by God to the Holy Spirit as you say ? Do not you believe in "trinity" and God is three persons in one or one in three persons ? Who inspired to whom ?
    3) You said :"The Holy Bible in its entirety consists of 66 books written over a period of 1500 years by various authors from Kings, prophets, tax collectors, fishermen etc"
    * Is it a human made ?
    * Is the Holy Bible actually 66 chapters ? Reality there are different Bibles although your book says Matt 24/ 35 "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away" . Every sect has its own bible such as :
    The Copy of the Protestants is 66 chapters
    The copy of the Catholicos is 73 chapters
    The copy of the Greek Orthodox is 75 chapters
    The copy of the Ethiopian Orthodox is 81 chapters
    The copy of the east Orthodox in Eastern Europe is 87 chapters
    -- What is the true Bible and who added or deleted chapters to or from the Bible ?
    "( رَبَّنَا لا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنْتَ مَوْلانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ) (2/286)"

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    06:22 PM

Salaam.

When you say "Gospel" that means the New Testament. If you say Bible then that means both Old and New Testaments. You said Gospel but then went on to quote from the Old Testament. So misunderstanding arose. They are books not chapters. The Bible, depending on which denomination you follow, is made up of a collection of Books. It's immaterial how many books different denominations use, the core message is the same for all. All of the Books are available to all Christians if they want to use them. Here is a link which will explain who uses what books and why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Books_of_the_Bible

The Holy Bible contains Gods direct words and also divinely inspired words. Gods Holy Spirit brings mankind the understanding and guidance towards Gods truth. The Trinity is not three separate persons like three Gods. It is how God manifests His being so we can know Him. God the Father the ONE true God, His word ..Jesus.. And His Spirit. The Spirit is what moves mankind's understanding by indwelling within our soul. Christians believe we are part of the living Gospel by accepting both the Word and the Spirit we are closer to God. Both the Word and the Spirit act according to God the Fathers will because they are the same in essence as the father. By this time you will have switched off your mind... That is ok, I just ask that you do not come back with some insulting remarks against my beliefs. I am trying to explain it as best I can.

Of course the Bible was scribed by human hands, as surely also the Quran was too. The link I gave explains about the Biblical Books. Nobody added or deleted anything, all books are available but not all are used by everyone. Maybe a bit like your aHadith, of which there are a great many available but not all are used by all muslims. Do the different sects within Islam use different hadiths? Yet the Quran will be the same for all.. We have nothing like hadiths but everything is included within the one work of scripture which is the Holy Bible. So you could say some of the historical books in the Bible are a bit like your Hadith, important in understanding historical context and such.

Peace to you.

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

The way you describe Trinity contradicts with what is seen in the Bible (Matthew 3:13-17)

I do not know if they are "not three separate persons.." then why the God is speaking to him from heaven? and we all know baptism is for purification, does God need purification?
    If the Trinity means God becoming curse "Christ redeemed us .........Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.” Galatians 3:13
    Is God cursed in Christianity?
    Or who died on the cross? Can God die?
    Trinity is understandable only when mentioned within the Christian (Biblical) perspective and paganism view. And there is no doubt that it was introduced to Christianity at Nicene Council. The early Christian Church was in chaos and contending ideas and beliefs were there until it settled in this form of Christianity we have nowadays. There are plenty of books and researches concerned with this issue everybody can read.

The Holy Bible contains Gods direct words and also divinely inspired words. Gods Holy Spirit brings mankind the understanding and guidance towards Gods truth. The Trinity is not three separate persons like three Gods. It is how God manifests His being so we can know Him. God the Father the ONE true God, His word ..Jesus.. And His Spirit. The Spirit is what moves mankind's understanding by indwelling within our soul. Christians believe we are part of the living Gospel by accepting both the Word and the Spirit we are closer to God. Both the Word and the Spirit act according to God the Fathers will because they are the same in essence as the father. By this time you will have switched off your mind... That is ok, I just ask that you do not come back with some insulting remarks against my beliefs. I am trying to explain it as best I can.

As you say you have (His Spirit) within you, why do Christians not ask this (Holy Spirit) to guide them towards one true Bible from God instead of a Bible written by "The Holy Bible in its entirety consists of 66 books written over a period of 1500 years by various authors from Kings, prophets, tax collectors, fishermen etc, a various cross section chosen of humanity."
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    19-06-2014
    At

Dear Pandora.
    1-Do you believe that the old testamnet and the new testament are the true words of God ? If so,then you accept every word in both of them.Is that true of false?

Thread Information