There is a muslim sister who just finished high school last year. and she moved overseas away from her mother to her brother in another country. however she became muslim and the rest of her family is not muslim or followers of any belief.
she used to wear hidjab but now she does not wear it properly. there is no excuse for it but she wishes she could get a job that has no problem with her hidjab. and that her brother would not push her to take it off. she has a job, but wants to go to college and get a degree in teaching. That is a problem. Because in her mother's country, the government loans involve high interest.
and the country she is in now, has loans without interest, but she must wait two whole years before she can even apply for such a loan. she does not want to waste her time. she met a pious taxi driver who told her she should not be in such an environment; she should marry as soon as possible. her brother would never let her leave the house and he has a very strong influence. she feels like going back to her mother's country to study but she does not desire a loan with riba. what do you advise her to do.

Praise be to Allaah.
Firstly:
Praise be to Allaah Who has guided you to Islam. This is a great blessing that cannot be matched by any other blessing on earth.
Secondly:
Undoubtedly the committed Muslim who is new in Islam will face some difficulties and problems, especially when they come from a way of life which has to be changed when one enters Islam. As a result, the new Muslim may face some difficulties with his family and the society in which he lives.
Thirdly:
The new Muslim must look for committed and righteous friends who can help him, teach him and give him advice so that he will not be affected by the atmosphere around him, and so that the Shaytaan or bad friends cannot make him slip or go back to his former ways.
Fourthly:
I advise this Muslim sister to fear Allaah and to wear proper Islamic hijab. She may face some difficulties but Allaah will help her and will protect her if He knows that she has a sincere and pure intention.
Fifthly:
I advise her not to go to university because that will lead her to doing some things that are forbidden in sharee’ah, such as dealing with riba (interest) – as mentioned in the question – or taking off her hijab or mixing freely with men.
Sixthly:
I advise her to look for a Muslim husband who will keep her chaste and under whose protection she can live, as that Muslim taxi driver mentioned to her. She should seek the help of Allaah to achieve that. And she should strive to learn Islam so that she can call others to Allaah and save whoever she can among her family, relatives and society from dying in shirk. This is the best and most important of deeds. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And who is better in speech than he who [says: ‘My Lord is Allaah (believes in His Oneness),’ and then stands firm (acts upon His Order), and] invites (men) to Allaah’s (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: ‘I am one of the Muslims’”
[Fussilat 41:33]
I ask Allaah to make you steadfast in Islam and to guide your family.
And Allaah knows best.