Misconception clear up about Islam

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Misconception clear up about Islam

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At
    01:13 PM

OK , so you chose to start with the homosexuality . I believe having one interlocutor speak with you would be better but I just want you to have a look at this .
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/15/he...infe.html?_r=0
    http://americansfortruth.com/2008/01...mrsa-outbreak/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi%...a#Transmission
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/arc...9/aug/09082609
    http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...347-9/abstract
    Sorry if the links are too many , I don't need you to read them throughly , just have a quick look .

Religion
    أخرى
    Last Activity
    05-07-2013
    At
    06:10 AM

How do you feel about America and its political idea of democracy and also their people in which 20% are homosexuals(including women). Do you think that America is a nation of sinners?
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

Dear vietazan,
    welcome to our forum hoping that you find you desired objective here.
    I have noticed that you ask so many questions without completing any of them, and ask new more questions, but non has not been finished yet. So please choose one topic only to discuss. After you complete it, start another topic not to be scattered.
    So now choose only one topic of what you started. .
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Great job brothers,
    شمائل & نصر الدين
    May Allah bless you both
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    أخرى
    Last Activity
    05-07-2013
    At

i have skimmed though the articles and i have noticed that all but one mentions HIV. This virus will weaken your immune system making all other diseases and other viruses susceptible to your body. Granted that HIV are more common in homosexuals, they are also contacted in non-homosexuals due to the lack of protection. BUT all of this does not matter, what matters is that they are who they are and we should not judge them based on their preference in their mates. What they do is none of our concern as long as they are happy. Who are we to take away their happiness or who are we to take away anyones happiness? Homosexuality is not a choice they chose i am unable to explain this clearly but i will explain the best i can if you would like me to explain.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by vietazn325 View Post
    Who are we to take away their happiness or who are we to take away anyones happiness?
    Dear vietazan it's not us who legislate, it's God's legislation.
    So, He is the only one who guides His creatures' deeds.

7|157|Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honor him and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

Homosexuality is against the nature that people were created with. This disgusting action is forbidden by God.
    And the only accepted sexual relation is between a husband and his own wife, NOT any other relation whatever it looks like.
    So with no regard to the harms behind the action, it's forbidden by God.
    And whoever has this kind of relation is a sinner even the whole world have it!
    A sin is a sin even the whole world commit it.

16|72|And Allah hath given you wives of your own kind, and hath given you, from your wives, sons and grandsons, and hath made provision of good things for you. Is it then in vanity that they believe and in the grace of Allah that they disbelieve?

Let's look at the situation from a different perspective, happiness is not the criterion on which the action is approved or forbidden
    adultery happens between married pepole and both feel happy during it, but can it be accepted?!
    If the sexual relations are not controlled and it's up to happiness and however has it as he likes, you will find a sick world of animals!!!
    As incestuous cases, a man with his mom, sister, daughter ... etc will happen as dog families !!
    wives' swingers , orgies, realtions between humans and animals, orgies; ...etc.
    Those sick people feel happy, but no one can see it's acceptable, so God set strict rules to control this relation.

Happiness must NOT go away from the frame of the legislation
    Last edited by Authentic Man; 29-06-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    أخرى
    Last Activity
    05-07-2013
    At

In the Koran, Alexander The Great (Dhul-Qarnayn) was seen as a great leader, but there is one thing that some people might not know about him and that was the fact that he was a homosexual or at least a bisexual person as well as the great warriors of Sparta. Many professors that i have talked about over the years agree that Alexander The Great was at least a homosexual. Everyone in Greece honestly did not really care if they were homosexual or not. It was not until the Christians came and burned down many of the records and declaring that homosexuality is a sin and should be forbidden.
    If Alexander The Great was mentioned in the Holy Koran and homosexuality is forbidden then why was he mentioned in the Holy Koran with out any criticism about him being a homosexual?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At

HALT ! There isn't an evidence that Alexander was the one mentioned in Quran . No , after discovering that he was a polytheist scholars excluded this thought because Thu Al-Qarnain was a believing monotheist . To cut it short , the saying that Alexander was Thu Al-Qarbain is invalid . And what are we supposed to say about God

annihilating the people of Lut for their crime ? It is invalid to refuse the clear with the doubted .

Religion
    أخرى
    Last Activity
    05-07-2013
    At

My Apologies for the false accusations i have made about Al-Qarnain. I don't quite understand the question of "What are we Supposed to say about God annihilating the people of Lut for their crime?" Also if its is invalid the refuse the clear with the doubted, then how are we suppose to question anything, For example a lot people believed that the earth was flat but those who questioned this knowledge proved that the earth was indeed round. Without questioning the "clear" with their knowledge of doubting the "clear" where would we be right now? ( I might have misunderstood this saying as well, and if i did i apologies in advance. )

During the ancient Greek era why was homosexuality so common and without harsh criticism?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    01-03-2021
    At

I already said it would be better if the number of interlocutors is few but I'll just clear this up .
    I don't quite understand the question of "What are we Supposed to say about God annihilating the people of Lut for their crime?"
    You mentioned the story of Thu Al-Qarnain and assumed that he was Alexander the great . It isn't really a problem if you thought so because some scholars thought he might be , but these are efforts done by them and may be correct or wrong . When Alexander the great was found out to be a polytheist - they didn't know - they excluded the idea because it contradicts Quran . The problem is , you thought that since Alexander the great was gay - And I'm not sure if that's true or not - and that he was Thu Al-Qarnain , then Quran actually doesn't criticize Sodomy . That's wrong . Quran mentions the story of Sodom and its people and clearly says that they were doomed for their acts . The point is , do I look at the clear saying of "Sodomy is a sin" or do I go with something that LOOKS like it's against that saying ?
    Also if its is invalid the refuse the clear with the doubted, then how are we suppose to question anything, For example a lot people believed that the earth was flat but those who questioned this knowledge proved that the earth was indeed round.
    Excuse me , what does this have to do with what I told you ? And no , it's a huge difference here . Those who doubted that the Earth was flat had evidences it was a sphere . They didn't doubt it JUST for doubt . But on the other hand , saying that Earth was flat was also something which needed proof . As I know , most have said that Earth which is "Ground" is flat as wee see , but when it comes to the whole planet they used to say "God knows" . Am I clear ?
    During the ancient Greek era why was homosexuality so common and without harsh criticism?
    Pardon , but this isn't an excuse ! Saying that something is right just because people agree to it is invalid . If so , then why object on punishment for homosexuality since people in the Islamic world agree to it ? Or did I get it wrong ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information