Refuting the Claim that Prophet Muhammad was a Pedophile

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Refuting the Claim that Prophet Muhammad was a Pedophile

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At
    12:55 AM

: 007:

O People of the Scripture, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you witness [to their truth]? (70

O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?(71)

Say, "O People of the Scripture, why do you avert from the way of Allah those who believe, seeking to make it [seem] deviant, while you are witnesses [to the truth]? And Allah is not unaware of what you do." (99)

O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. (15)
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post

O People of the Scripture, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you witness [to their truth]? (70

O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?(71)

Say, "O People of the Scripture, why do you avert from the way of Allah those who believe, seeking to make it [seem] deviant, while you are witnesses [to the truth]? And Allah is not unaware of what you do." (99)

O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. (15)
    I don't see how you're on topic here, but there is no need to refute the claim that your prophet is a pedophile, because I don't believe anyone on this forum believes he is, but I would say the fact that your prophet had sexual intercourse with a 9 year old child proves he cannot be a universal prophet for the world, because most of the world frowns on child marriage. This is not the role model the world wants to follow, and it obviously creates a problem for Islam that even Muslims struggle with even if they don't give satisfaction to those whom see it this way. Finally, it shows in the fact that Muslims feel a need to justify child marriage and sex with children who still play with dolls, only because the prophet they claim must be loved as a condition of their faith model this. This truth I don't deny to the Quranic verses you quoted in this post.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

Always make sure you do not read the threads, attached only at the address

I beg you read each topic, you'll find an answer to your question

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Always make sure you do not read the threads, attached only at the address

I beg you read each topic, you'll find an answer to your question
    I wasn't asking any questions, I simply said I don't believe Islam's prophet is a pedophile nor does anyone on this forum. Pedophiles are sex addicts who sexually prey on children all the time. He did NOT do this; therefore, he is not a pedophile; so, why the need for a thread to refute what no one is claiming to be true about Islam's prophet, and why are Muslims so sensitive about his child bride and sexual relationship with her?
    For this reason, I question the universality of your prophet, but that is as far as I'd take it. There is no offense meant

Peace

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

If I witnessed to their truth, I would NOT disbelieve.

:
    If I believed I were doing this, I would stop or ask your help to get me to stop being confused. Why don't you or didn't know this? What is clear to me right now is deception is involved. Why did you deceive the Jews into believing Jesus died on the cross? Couldn't you have saved Him without deception and trickery? How do I know you are not tricking me to believe he didn't die and rise from the dead to save me from deception?
    :
    Why did you tell us to stand on the Scriptures that have been revealed to us then tell us to follow another plan that contradicts it, or why did you NOT preserve your previous word and plan before the birth of your messenger?
    :
    Our messenger? How many of you are there? Your messenger tells me you are only one; yet, you say our messenger. This is confusing to me, but I understand "our" when it comes to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. BTW, why didn't you know that we Christians believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the trinity instead of you? If you knew we believe the Holy Spirit is God, why didn't you let us know you knew it? Since you didn't do this, how can you expect me to bear witness to what you call clear truth that isn't clear?

Please answer my questions so I don't go the wrong way!!!

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    I wasn't asking any questions, I simply said I don't believe Islam's prophet is a pedophile nor does anyone on this forum. Pedophiles are sex addicts who sexually prey on children all the time. He did NOT do this; therefore, he is not a pedophile; so, why the need for a thread to refute what no one is claiming to be true about Islam's prophet, and why are Muslims so sensitive about his child bride and sexual relationship with her?
    For this reason, I question the universality of your prophet, but that is as far as I'd take it. There is no offense meant

Peace

You can not accuse Islam of what is in your faith

Adultery and lying and poor ethics is a symbol of the prophets in the Bible

The Koran, is considered the prophets are infallible

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

You can not accuse Islam of what is in your faith

Adultery and lying and poor ethics is a symbol of the prophets in the Bible

The Koran, is considered the prophets are infallible
    I understand this is what you believe, but as we can see prophets are human and subject to the weaknesses we all have as humans. God just chose them to warn the people, but that warning equally goes for the prophets. They are not chosen because they are the best of creatures.

How could your prophet be above his own revelation; for instance, he states that only 4 wives are aloud by Allah, but he had many more than four? This is not to say that plurality in marriage is a problem, but he went against his own revelation; moreover, the Quran states that he was found wandering and Allah had to set him on the correct path. Wandering means lost and in sin. The point is I see excess in religion to take your view of prophets.

It is clear that the Bible wasn't corrupted; otherwise, the prophets and scribes would have written flattering portraits of themselves. Muslims, IMHO, have grave misconceptions of the role of prophets and put them on pedestals. It is written "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God... the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ" Ro. 3: 23 - 6:23 You know not what manner of spirit you have. You have a zeal I respect, but your zeal is not according to knowledge.

Blessings

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    20-03-2024
    At

Became a waste of time to restore the suspicions about Islam

You can find answers to these malicious thoughts about Islam

The problem you do not want to hear another word of frequency and unacceptable

Would have been better for you to read well about Islam, and then compare it to Christianity

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Became a waste of time to restore the suspicions about Islam

You can find answers to these malicious thoughts about Islam

The problem you do not want to hear another word of frequency and unacceptable

Would have been better for you to read well about Islam, and then compare it to Christianity
    Dear heart, Islam brings a very different message to the Bible. I am a Christian woman who holds to the teachings of Jesus Christ who showed us God through His teachings and actions. Never a lie was found on His lips so I believe Jesus when he said .

*~~~ I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me~~~ *
    You ask for one to give up a spiritual certainty for an uncertainty. I would need incontrovertible proof that this uncertainty I would have in Islam is better than what I have now. To date I have seen nothing in the way of proof. You concentrate efforts trying to destroy our faith in our scripture with ridiculous unsubstantiated claims of corruption, you insult The Lord Jesus and this is supposed to show me by example that Islam is in any way better than Christianity??

You out can never prove the Bible is corrupted or the "originals"were in any way different to what we have today... Because no proof exists. Your prophet Mohammed did not believe the scriptures were corrupted and you know those suras about the Jews changing the Torah if read in truth .. Do not prove wide scale corruption of the written word of the Torah. You should look at history and see where the claims of corruption first came about.. It was centuries after the death of your Prophet Mohammed. So why do muslims today waste so much of their valuable time tearing down the Bible when your very own Prophet never did such a thing.

Peace to you.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Dear heart, Islam brings a very different message to the Bible. I am a Christian woman who holds to the teachings of Jesus Christ who showed us God through His teachings and actions. Never a lie was found on His lips so I believe Jesus when he said .

*~~~ I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me~~~ *
    You ask for one to give up a spiritual certainty for an uncertainty. I would need incontrovertible proof that this uncertainty I would have in Islam is better than what I have now. To date I have seen nothing in the way of proof. You concentrate efforts trying to destroy our faith in our scripture with ridiculous unsubstantiated claims of corruption, you insult The Lord Jesus and this is supposed to show me by example that Islam is in any way better than Christianity??

You out can never prove the Bible is corrupted or the "originals"were in any way different to what we have today... Because no proof exists. Your prophet Mohammed did not believe the scriptures were corrupted and you know those suras about the Jews changing the Torah if read in truth .. Do not prove wide scale corruption of the written word of the Torah. You should look at history and see where the claims of corruption first came about.. It was centuries after the death of your Prophet Mohammed. So why do muslims today waste so much of their valuable time tearing down the Bible when your very own Prophet never did such a thing.

Peace to you.
    I have brought up these same points and questions, and I get no answers except they tell me to read the Quran well. I am being accuse of slandering Islam or of being suspicions with malicious thoughts, but they don't tell me what I am saying that is not true, malicious or suspicious especially in the last post on this thread. I can conclude that most of my statements, if not all, cannot be gainsaid. They make claims that cannot be proved about wholesale corruption of the Bible expecting us to accept it blindly and when I bring up things that are common knowledge about Islam, I am told I have malicious thoughts. If you say suspicious I would agree, but I don't understand why I am slandering or being guilty of malicious thoughts stating what I did on the last post before this.

Blessings to you

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information