Anti-Islam Film Producer Embraces Islam

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: Anti-Islam Film Producer Embraces Islam

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    15-04-2024
    على الساعة
    12:00 AM

افتراضي Anti-Islam Film Producer Embraces Islam

Only before a year and a half, Arnold, the head of the ruling party in Holland, was fervently making a propaganda to the abusing film" the sedition" against the prophet of Islam. This film was met with worm welcome among the anti-Islam Christian and Jewish groups and in the same time stirred protest and riots in the Islamic world.

Seeing the success that the film caused across the Christian world, he started to prepare for another more abusive film against Islam. Thinking that he would produce a more abusive film if he reads Islam in its sources, he started to read the Holy Quran and the Islamic teachings. While he was being expected to fulfill this goal among the non-Muslim world, shocking news to them was aired and televised that the once bitter enemy of Islam has taken shehada, in other words embraced Islam.

However, like all the Christians, Van cultural background about Islam was formed and fed by the western media that always propagate fakes about Islam.

Arnold Vandron not only embraced Islam but also and cut a long distance to Mecca from Holland to perform Umra( minor pilgrimage)and visited the tomb of the prophet Muhammad in Madina, he stood before the tomb sobbing.

Overwhelmed by the spiritual happiness, vandron expressed his happiness saying that he never thought, after producing the offensive film against the prophet, that he would visit the prophet and greet him.

Vandrom visited Uhud mountain where many great historical Islamic events took place, he said, commenting on his visit, I read so much about this place and the famous battle that took place in its valley.

Influenced by the lofty spirituality of the teachings of Islam, Vandrom plans to produce a film that defends Islam.

Source: Okaz newspaper
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    15-04-2024
    على الساعة
    12:00 AM

افتراضي

A Leader in Anti-Islam party in Holland Embraces Islam

Aranod Van, a prominent politician and an important anti –Islam member in Holland, declared that he embraced Islam, a declaration that was shocking to his followers.
    Shortly after his conversion into Islam, Many declarations issued from official and social media were triggered with aim of casting doubt on the whole story.

To end all these noisy conflicting reports, he declared his Shahada( the Islamic confession of faith) on his tweeter account and said that he would start a new stage in his life.

Arnold, 47 years now, works in Holland Parliament and a representative of " Liberty Party in his city", led by Khayrat Fieldrz, a right wing extremist who devoted his policy against Islam.

The debates and accusations were fuelled after he gave his confessions that he led many Anti-Islam campaigns against Muslims and Muslims emigrations during his work in the party, now he resigned from that party and began to form a new independent block.

"I know. Many people would be surprised when they knew my decision of embracing Islam… they had already known my bitter enmity towards Islam and Muslims." He said

"Many of my friends know that I have been studying Islam for more than a year but those who do not know me well, surely would be shocked and that why they are suspicious about my story. "

"I do not judge matters depending on what I hear, I studied Islam myself, debated some points of disagreement with a Muslim friend, whom he directed, after complete convincing, to Sunni mosque where I found warm welcome and affinity, so I don't any one to discuss the matter with me." He added

When asked about resignation from the political party which is known for its antagonistic view towards Islam. He said everyone is liable to commit mistakes in his life, nevertheless every experiment in life has a goal and this experiment with this party might have contributed in choosing Islam.

In his last comment on tweeter, Aranod Van deplorably expressed his dissatisfaction towards the enmity and rancor that his followers on net expressed; he wrote it is deplorable that such comments are based on nothing but hatred and ignorance of Islam.

Aranod Van has pronounced Shehada( confession of faith) in the Sunni Mosque which was a target of the successive attacks from this party and its extremist leader who persistently called for closing it and accusing its ex-Imam of violating Dutch values and even asked for dismissing from Holland.

Sheik Abu-Ismail, a supervisor in the mosque, commented on this saying:

Our doors are always open and affirmed that Aranod Van actually took Shehada in the mosque after deep study.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2013
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    09-01-2014
    على الساعة
    07:28 PM

افتراضي

May Allah grant victory to Islam

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Mexican woman embraces Islam
    بواسطة نعيم الزايدي في المنتدى Following Up With New Muslims
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-10-2011, 01:50 AM
  2. HISTORY OF ISLAM LONG FILM
    بواسطة walaa bent aleslam في المنتدى English Forum
    آخر مشاركة: 26-05-2010, 03:21 AM
  3. Islam: Empire of Faith. : Prophet Muhammad and rise of Islam (full; PBS Documentary
    بواسطة walaa bent aleslam في المنتدى English Forum
    آخر مشاركة: 26-05-2010, 02:44 AM
  4. Al-Islam Website - http://www.al-islam.com - English
    بواسطة فريد عبد العليم في المنتدى English Forum
    آخر مشاركة: 18-01-2010, 01:00 AM
  5. Les Sites et Livres Anti-Islam
    بواسطة azizcool في المنتدى Forum Français
    آخر مشاركة: 11-09-2006, 02:50 PM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع