............Slander: Allah created universe for his Prophet.......

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ............Slander: Allah created universe for his Prophet.......

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

Default ............Slander: Allah created universe for his Prophet.......

If you were not been, I wouldn't h have created the universe

They ironically asked: what do you think about the meaning of this hadith which is: Allah has created the universe and life for the sake of your Prophet?! And they mention the sacred hadith (Hadith Qudsi) in which Allah says to his Prophet (peace be upon him): " If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't h have created the universe", and it is written in another hadith: "Allah revealed to Jesus (peace be upon him) O Jesus believe in Muhammad and order who meets him from your nation to believe in him, if Muhammad were not been I would not have created Adam, , if Muhammad were not been I would not have created Paradise nor Hell, and I have created Throne on water and I wrote on it (there is no god but Allah and Mohammad is His Messenger) and it settled".

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Refuting the Slander:
    First:
    The objectors laugh at something that we do not believe in, nor in what they said in their question…. But we believe Allah created the Creations for (there is no god only Allah), not for Muhammad (peace be upon him); in Holy Quran we read these:
    1- Allah the Almighty has created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and for worshiping him; as Allah said: And We have not created the heavens and earth and that between them except in truth. And indeed, the Hour is coming; so forgive with gracious forgiveness. Al Hajr 85.
    It is written in Maysar Interpretation: "We have not created the heavens and earth and that between them except in truth" indicates the perfection and the absolute power of its creator, and to worship nothing only Him without any partner. The Hour of Resurrection is certainly coming; and every soul will be fully compensated for what the soul did, so you the prophet forgive the polytheists, excuse them and ignore what they do.
    And Allah saying: And We did not create the heaven and the earth and that between them aimlessly. That is the assumption of those who disbelieve, so woe to those who disbelieve from the Fire. Sad 27
    2- Allah the Almighty revealed the Scriptures for (There is no god only Allah), and for monotheism, Allah said: O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray. Al Nisa 136
    And said to his Prophet: Before, as guidance for the people. And He revealed the Qur'an. Indeed, those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment, and Allah is exalted in Might, the Owner of Retribution. Al Imran 4

3- Allah sent the Prophets for (There is no god only Allah), and for monotheism; Allah the Almighty said: And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers. Al Nahl 36
    The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: "The most excellent invocation is the invocation on the Day of Arafa, and the best of what I and the prophets before me have said, is 'There is no god but Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs sovereignty praise be to Him and He is over all things competent " narrated from Al Tirmithy in his Sunan number 3509.

4- Allah the Almighty created mankind and demons for (There is no god only Allah), worshiping him and monotheism; Allah said: "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me". Al Tharyat 56. Ibn Abbas said: " for worshiping only him, monotheism".
    From the foregoing we know Allah did not create the Creation for Muhammad (Allah bless him and grant him peace) but for monotheism and worshiping Him as we mentioned -By the grace of Allah-
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Second:

After clarifying -By the grace of Allah- what we believe in the reasons of Allah's creating the Creation, I say about the hadiths that you laugh at are not correct, and we do not believe in……..

Let them laugh as much they want at what we do not have faith on and do not believe in; the evidence are:

The first hadith:

The hadith " If you were not been, I wouldn't h have created the universe" is a fabricated hadith: Al Shawkany mentioned it in " the Collected Benefits in Fabricated Hadiths" (page 326). And said: Al Saghany said: fabricated.

The second hadith:

Hadith ""Allah revealed to Jesus (peace be upon him) O Jesus believe in Muhammad and order who meets him from your nation to believe in him, if Muhammad were not been I would not have created Adam, , if Muhammad were not been I would not have created Paradise nor Hell, and I have created Throne on water and I wrote on it (there is no god but Allah and Mohammad is His Messenger) and it settled". This hadith has no origin.

Al Albany said in (Weak Series) number 280 (has no origin) the number of chapter and page (1/448) it has no origin in narration.

And even Al Hakm referred to it in "The Observed" (2/614 – 615) from Amro Ibn Aws Al Ansari that Saeed Bn Abi Arwba narrated from Saeed Bn Al Musaib from Ibn Abass said: he mentioned it as suspended and said: has correct reference, and after him Al Thahabi said: I think it is fabricated from Saeed. I said : means Ibn Abi Arwba, and the narrator Amro Bin Aws Al Ansari is accused with, Al Thahabi said in (The Balance) : he did not know the hadith's status, and reported it as denied, and then he narrated this hadith from him and said: I think it is fabricated, Al Hafith Ibn Hajar agreed with him and affirmed it in "The Language".

Third:

There is a reply in these two hadiths for those who say:" Muslims make those hadiths true which talk about the Prophet of Islam virtues… these two hadiths in spite of stating great virtues of Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace), and promoting his rank, we say about them: they are fabricated about our Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace), and we do not recognize them, we do not make any hadith correct; because it states virtues of Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace)…. But it is a science that the objectors do not have to prove at least the truthfulness of their Bible….

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At

Fourth:

The believe that the objectors have is based on the story of the origin sin (Adam's sin), the redemption and the crucifixion.
    It is written in The Book of Genesis Chapter 3 number 23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 . So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

I said: We do not ask ironically as the objectors did, in the followings we ask what they asked:

1- When Allah dismissed Adam and Eva from paradise because of disobedience as they ate from the tree which Allah the Almighty prevented them to eat from, why did Jesus did not interpose at that time, and try for forgiveness to save himself from being killed on the cross humiliated and to end the case?

2- where was Jesus at the time of Adam's sin, is not he an eternal god as they say?!

3- Why Lord embodies as human humiliated, beaten and crucified because of Adam's sin…?

4- Who died on the cross was the Lord of the heavens and the earth?!

5- Did Jesus uttered the word (Adam) by himself only once in the New Testament, and for your information he came for crucifixion and atonement for the Adam's sin?!

I said: he never mentioned name of (Adam) never….

We do not question others religion Allah will judge between us on the Day of Resurrection, judges between His servants on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ…. And we do not laugh at their believes and say something like: it is a drama that "who believes in Jesus" achieves salvation and after this he can commit mortal sins, without being punished; because Jesus had cleaned his sin by his blood on the cross,

and we do not say: if Satan wanted to form a religion for people to worship him he would form the religion of Paul: they commit adultery, and steal… and there is nothing wrong with this; because Jesus had cleaned their sins by his blood on the cross !! So why the objectors attack Muslims with irony, and their evidences are not strong to support them..?!
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thread Information