..........The Prophet of Islam is the First of the Muslims......

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: ..........The Prophet of Islam is the First of the Muslims......

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

Default ..........The Prophet of Islam is the First of the Muslims......

Is Prophet of Islam the first of the Muslim ?

They wonder, scoff and say : how can Prophet of Islam Muhammad be the first of the Muslims, the Quran mentions that the messenger of Allah Abraham was a Muslim : Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists. .Al-Imran 67

When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds." .Al Bqarah 131.

So how can the Prophet of Islam be the first of the Muslims is not that a contradiction ?!!

For this they depend on :

The first :
    Allah Almighty saying : Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the worlds. (162) No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims." (163) AlAnham 162-163

Second :
    Allah said : Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to worship Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion. (11) And I have been commanded to be the first [among you] of the Muslims." (12) AlZmr 11-12

Refuting the Slander :

First :

the objectors at first should look at the tafseer books (Islamic explanations of the Holy Quran); to have their view changed and we would not find them wondering, scoff and say : there is a contradiction, any way what is hard for them to understand the tafseer books clarified it; the Allah’s speech about our prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that he is the first of the Muslims , the Quran explainers agreed that the Prophet (peace be upon him) is the first Muslim of his community, for this it is enough to mention some of what is written in tafseer books :

1- Allah Almight said : No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims." Al Anham 163

It is written in Tafsir Al Jalalayn :
    No associate has He, in these things. And to this, affirmation of the Oneness [of God], I have been commanded, and I am the first of those who submit’, from among this community.

And in Tafsir Maysar it is written :
    There is no partner who shares Allah his divinity, nor his domination, nor his highest qualities and nor his great names, Allah the Almighty commanded me this pure monotheism and I am the first of this community who affirmed and obeyed Allah.

2- Allah Almighty said : And I have been commanded to be the first [among you] of the Muslims." (12) (Al Zumr 12)

It is written in Tafsir Al Jalalayn : And I have been commanded to be the first of those who submit’, from this community.

In Tafsir Maysar it is written : He commanded me to be the first of my community who became Muslim.

And in Tafsir Ibn katheer it is written : (12. "And I am commanded (this) in order that I may be the first of the Muslims Al Sadi said: means of his community.

The Ummah (Islam experts) agreed on this that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the first Muslim of his community.

Second :

Their talking and arguement about contradiction shows that they know nothing…. Cause Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the first Muslim of his community, follows the religion of Abraham (peace be upon him), if we read the first Quran verse which they depend on and we looked at the verses before it, we can find out that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) follows the straight correct religion of Abraham; Allah Almighty said : Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah." (161) Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the worlds. (162) No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims." (163). Al Anham 161-163

Third :

It is also written in the Scripture ofAllah Quran that Moses was the first Muslim of his community; Allah said : And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [Allah] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers." (143) Al Ahraf 143

It is written in Tafsir Maysar : I am the first of my community who believes in you .

From what mentioned before we have no suspicion , in the bounty of Allah the Almighty.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

جزاكم الله خير اخي الكريم

ان هذه الشبهة تنم على طرح الشبهات جزافا دون اي جهد في ارفاق الادلة

النص العربي

رد شبهة : هل نبيُّ الإسلام أَوَّل الْمُسْلِمِينَ ؟!

يتعجبون ، ويستهزئون ، ويقولون : كيف يكون محمدٌ رسول الإسلام أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ، والقرآنُ يذكر أن نبيَّ اللهِ إبراهيمَ كان مسلمًا : ]مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيّاً وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيّاً وَلَكِن كَانَ حَنِيفاً مُّسْلِماً وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ [ (آل عمران67) ، ]إِذْ قَالَ لَهُ رَبُّهُ أَسْلِمْ قَالَ أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ[ (البقرة131) .

فكيف يكون رسول الإسلام أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ أليس هذا تناقض ؟!

استدلوا على ذلك بدليلين :

الأول : قوله I لنبيِّنا r: ]قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ]162 [ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَبِذَلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ]163 [ (الأنعام) .

الثاني : قوله I: ] قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَهُ الدِّينَ ]11 [وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ]12[[ (الزمر) .

الرد على الشبهة

أولاً : كان على المعترضين أن يرجعوا أولاً لكتبِ التفاسيرِ ؛ حتى يتغير حالَهم ، فلا نجدهم يتعجبون ، ويستهزئون ، ويقولون: إن هناك تناقضًا ...

وعلى كلٍّ فإن ما أشكل عليهم فهمه توضحه كتبُ التفاسيرِ ؛ ففي قولِه I عن نبيِّنا :r أَنَه أَوَّلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ، أجمع المفسرون على أن النبيَّ r هو أول المسلمين من أمته r ، وأكتفي بذكر بعض ما جاء في كتب التفاسير فيما يلي :

1- قوله I : ]لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَبِذَلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ [ (الأنعام163) .

جاء في تفسير الجلالينِ : { لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ } في ذلك { وبذلك } أي : التوحيد { أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ المسلمين } من هذه الأمة . أهـ

وجاء في التفسيرِ الميسر : لا شريك له في ألوهيته ولا في ربوبيته ولا في صفاته وأسمائه, وبذلك التوحيد الخالص أمرني ربي - جل وعلا- وأنا أول من أقر وانقاد للهِ من هذه الأمةِ . أهـ

2- قوله I : ]وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ [(الزمر12).

جاء في تفسيرِ الجلالين : { وَأُمِرْتُ لأَنْ } أي : بأن { أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ المسلمين } من هذه الأُمَّة . أهـ

وجاء في التفسيرِ الميسر : وأمرني بأن أكون أول من أسلم من أمتي . أهـ

وجاء في تفسير ابنِ كثيرٍ :{ وَأُمِرْتُ لأنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ } قال السدي: يعني من أمته r. أهـ

وعلى هذا أجمعت الأمةُ على أنه r أول المسلمين من أمته ....

ثانيًا : إن قولَهم وحديثَهم عن تعارضٍ يدل على جهلٍ بيّن .... لأن محمدًا r أول المسلمين من أمتِه ، يتبع دينَ إبراهيمَ u، ولو قرأنا الآيةَ الأولى التي استدلوا بها ، ونظرنا إلى الآياتِ التي تسبقها ، لوجدنا أن النبيَّ r يتبعُ دينَ إبراهيمَ الحنيف ؛ قال I : ]قُلْ إِنَّنِي هَدَانِي رَبِّي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ دِينًا قِيَمًا مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ]161 [ قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ]162[ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَبِذَلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ]163 [ [ (الأنعام) .

ثالثًا : إن كتابَ اللهِ I فيه أيضًا أن موسى u كان أول المؤمنين من قومِه ؛ قالI : ]وَلَمَّا جَاء مُوسَى لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَـكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكّاً وَخَرَّ موسَى صَعِقاً فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ[ (الأعراف14).

جاء في التفسيرِ الميسر : وأنا أول المؤمنين بك من قومي . أهـ

وعليه لا توجد عندنا شبهة - بفضلِ اللهِ I - .
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    05:41 PM

Allah Bless you
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Thread Information