A prophet orders killing women and boys

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: A prophet orders killing women and boys

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

Default A prophet orders killing women and boys

A prophet orders killing women and boys!

They asked: is it among your prophet's mercy that he orders killing women and children?! They referred to the speech mentioned in The Correct Muslim, book of (Jihad), chapter (allowing the killing of women and boys unintentionally), no.3281.Yahya said: Sufian Ibn Oyaina, narrating from Al Zuhari, narrated from Obaidellah, narrated from Ibn Abbas, narrated from AL Saab Ibn Jouthama, he said: The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His messenger."
    The reply:
    First: from his mercy is that he (PBUH) prohibited killing women and children, not like what the objectors alleged, and this is proved in many of his (PBUH) speeches. I will just mention one of them; in the Correct Muslim, book of (jihad), chapter (prohibiting killing women and children in wars), no. 32890, narrated by Ibn Omar, he said: "I found a killed woman in one of the incursions, and the messenger of Allah prohibited killing women and boys".

The words are very clear to he who wants to think and understand: "the messenger of Allah prohibited killing women and boys". Therefore, this misunderstanding is completely false and untrue.

Second: referring to that speech doesn't stand in the objectors' favor, as the speech was mentioned in The Correct Muslim, narrated by Al Saab Ibn Jathama, he said: The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His messenger".

In his explanation for that speech, Al Nawawi said: the prophet (PBUh) was asked about the pagans' women and children that may be killed as they sleep with the pagans. He (PBUH) replied that it's permissible, as they follow their husbands and fathers.
    As for the speech that prohibits killing women and children, the prohibition comes when they don't participate in fighting Muslims. We believe that the disbelievers' children will follow their fathers till they become mature, but if they die before reaching maturity, they will either go to paradise, or hell, it's unknown.

Al Nawawi, mentioned this speech in chapter (allowing killing the sleeping women and children unintentionally). Notice "unintentionally".

In short, the prophet (PBUH) prohibited killing women and children through many speeches, and this is our sharia (sacred law of Islam); the prohibition of killing women and children, except in two cases:
    The first: if they participate in the fight against Muslims, or urge men to fight.

The second: If Muslims fight a group of people using the skyrocket after warning them, the case in which women and children may get hurt unintentionally by Muslims. This is the alternate for nuclear, cluster, and atomic bombs nowadays, which can't differentiate between a man, a woman, and a child…

Third: The Bible mentions that the Lord orders His prophets and others to kill women and children. This is found in several verses:

1 – Ezekiel 9 6 Kill old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women, but touch no one on whom is the mark. And begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the house.

2– 1 Samuel 15:3: 3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction[a] all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

3 – Hosea 13:16: [a] Samaria shall bear her guilt,
    because she has rebelled against her God;
    they shall fall by the sword;
    their little ones shall be dashed in pieces,
    and their pregnant women ripped open.

4 – Pslam 137:8-9: 8 O daughter of Babylon, doomed to be destroyed,
    blessed shall he be who repays you
    with what you have done to us!
    9 Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones
    and dashes them against the rock!
    5 – Nehemiah 4 :14: 14 And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials and to the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.”
    I say: he told them so, because he knows that they kill women and children…!

There's no book on earth that orders killing women and children except the Bible, but you can never find a verse in the Quran that orders killing women and children….

Written by: Akram Hassan Morsi
    Translation into English: Mrs. Translation Islamic
    Last edited by فداء الرسول; 24-02-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information