Directing the new Muslims

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

لمسات بيانية الجديد 10 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على مقطع خالد بلكين : الوحي المكتوم المنهج و النظرية ج 29 (اشاعة حول النبي محمد) » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | قالوا : ماذا لو صافحت المرأة الرجل ؟ » آخر مشاركة: مريم امة الله | == == | () الزوجة الصالحة كنز الرجل () » آخر مشاركة: مريم امة الله | == == | مغني راب أميركي يعتنق الإسلام بكاليفورنيا » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الإعجاز في القول بطلوع الشمس من مغربها » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الكاردينال روبيرت سارا يغبط المسلمين على إلتزامهم بأوقات الصلوات » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | لمسات بيانية الجديد 8 لسور القرآن الكريم كتاب الكتروني رائع » آخر مشاركة: عادل محمد | == == | الرد على شبهة زواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من عائشة رضي الله عنهما بعمر السادسة و دخوله عليها في التاسعة » آخر مشاركة: محمد سني 1989 | == == | المصلوب بذرة ( الله ) ! » آخر مشاركة: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

صفحة 1 من 2 1 2 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 18

الموضوع: Directing the new Muslims

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة
    12:55 AM

افتراضي Directing the new Muslims

in the name of allah

this article at Directing the new Muslims

Fatwa

Previous experience

The story of the discovery of Islam

Quran

Hadeeth of the Prophet Muhammad

Everything helps our new Muslim brother calm and stability

Remember
    allah loves us and will not lead us to evil and mistakes

peace for you

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I Have a Girlfriend and Kids

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/559898-post2.html

Nervous about Going Mosque

Non-Muslims Monotheists

Believing Without Converting

Cut off by her Non-Muslim Mother

Circumcision and Choosing a Name

I Do not Speak Arabic

He married a Hindu woman to convert her to Islam

She loves a Hindu man who refuses to embrace Islam

Husband converted to Islam... wife still non-Muslim

Converting to Islam When Parents Are Against It

Embracing Islam … and Parents Who Object
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة فداء الرسول ; 18-12-2012 الساعة 11:27 AM
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

I Have a Girlfriend and Kids

Hello, my name is --------, and I have decided to embrace Islam as my way of life..
    However my girlfriend and soon to be wife has embraced Christianity for her way life and for our two children..
    I have no problem with her faith, but she always wants me to go to church with them, and sometimes I do to keep the peace. But I'm not sure how I should handle this request after I have become a Muslim and have embraced Islam..
    Can I still attend her church services from time to time? How do I handle this dilemma..
    She seems to be supportive of my decision to embrace Islam, but Like many others including myself. Until I did my own research and discovered this magnificent way of life. She's a bit apprehensive..
    Please guide me in the ways of Islam, so as not to hurt our family relationship..
    Thank you..

Praise be to Allah.
    First of all, you should hasten to enter Islam, which is easy to do.
    Secondly, if this lady becomes a Muslim or one of the People of the Book (Christian or Jewish), repents to Allah for the forbidden relationship, and remains chaste, then it is permissible for you to marry her.
    Thirdly, the children who were born to this woman outside of marriage are not your children; they cannot take your name and must take her name. However, this should not prevent you from treating them kindly, taking care of them and spending on them. In the future, you should try to call them and their mother to Islam.
    Fourthly, going to her church and attending rituals of kufr is not advisable, because of the possible negative consequences. We advise you not to do that, but this should not be any obstacle to your entering Islam. If you were to say that it is a choice of either embracing Islam and going to the church with her, or not embracing Islam at all, we would definitely tell you to embrace Islam. But we would like you to think of the meaning of these two soorahs of the Qur'an (interpretation of the meanings):
    "Say: He is Allah, (the) One.
    Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need; He neither eats nor drinks).
    He begets not nor was He begotten;
    And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
    [al-Ikhlaas 112:1-4]
    "Say: O Kaafiroon (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, etc.)!
    I worship not that which you worship,
    Nor will you worship that which I worship.
    And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
    Nor will you worship that which I worship
    To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic monotheism)."
    [al-Kaafiroon 109:1-6]
    Finally I advise you, a wise man who is striving to make the right choice, hasten to enter Islam and practice it: Allah will help you to overcome all obstacles. May Allah take care of you
    From Islam Q&A

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

A Girl Wants to Embrace Islam

I go to a 95% Muslim school and I have been talking to them, some girls, about Islam and I really understand the Islam religion and the ways of life. I want to know all I can find out about Islam but there is one problem . My mom .
    I want to convert but I'm not sure if I know all I need to know now to convert. What should I learn more about?

Praise be to Allah.

This is a great effort that you have undertaken, and you are to be congratulated for the results of your research and your questioning of the Muslim girls.
    What you need to know are the basic matters which are easy to learn, such as the meaning of the Shahaadatayn (the two statements of faith) - which are the key to Islam - and the six pillars of faith (eemaan) and the five pillars of Islam. You should also learn how to pray so that you can begin to pray after you pronounce the Shahaadatayn. You can find a lot of information on these matters on this website, in the section on 'aqeedah (correct belief), under the headings "Issues relevant to accepting and embracing Islam" and "Basic tenets of Islam for non-Muslims."
    As regards your mother, we hope that she will not try to stop you becoming a Muslim. Treat her with kindness and tell her about Islam in beautiful words - maybe she will embrace Islam too. If you are afraid that she may turn against you if she knows about your Islam, then you do not have to tell her about it. Embrace Islam in secret, and do as much as you can of your duties towards Allah. Allah will never forsake you; in fact, He will help you and support you, if you turn to Him. We ask Allaah to help you follow the truth and adhere to it. We are prepared to offer any help that we can. Peace be upon those who follow true guidance. And Allah knows best.
    From Islam Q&A

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Nervous about Going Mosque

I am very much interested in becoming a righteous Muslim women and God willing I will be soon declaring my faith. However I am very concerned about the fact that I have never stepped foot inside of a mosque and feel very self-conscious about attending since I am not familiar with the customs. How would you suggest I go about attending service for the first time? How important is it that a Muslim goes to mosque? I am from Brooklyn, NY would you suggest a mosque with a women group that I could attend? Thank You,

Praise be to Allah.
    Praise and thanks be to Allah for His help and the blessing of your being convinced of Islam and eager to enter this religion. This would not have happened if Allah had not willed it, for He guides whom He wills to the Straight Path. We are overjoyed to learn that you will soon enter Islam and become our sister in faith. You do not have to go to a mosque in order to enter Islam. It is enough for you to pronounce the Shahaadatayn (declaration of faith) and begin to practice the rituals of Islam straight away. On this web-site you will find a number of questions and answers which will explain how to enter Islam and what the new Muslim should do. If you can go to a reliable Islamic centre to register your Islam and get to know some Muslim sisters, this is good. After you become Muslim, there is nothing wrong with going to the mosque to spend time there, so long as you adhere to the conditions required by sharee’ah, such as not being on your period. Do not worry about not knowing what goes on in the mosque; in sha Allah you will find some Muslim sisters who can explain to you how worship is conducted in the mosque. We also want to tell you that a woman’s prayer and worship in her own home are better than her prayer in the mosque, as our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) told us. We will do all we can to let you know the name of an Islamic centre or mosque in your city as soon as possible. We welcome you warmly to the oasis of Islam.
    From Islam Q&A

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Non-Muslims Monotheists

What do Muslims believe happens in the hereafter to Non-Muslims that believe in one God?

Praise be to Allaah.
    Your interest in studying Islam is something great, which we appreciate. Everyone should seek the truth wherever it may be, and follow it even if it differs from the way of their forefathers or the religion of the country or society in which they live, because salvation from the Fire of Hell on the Day of Judgment is more important than anything else.
    One of the most important things that the would-be student of Islam should do is to consult authentic Islamic references, in order to understand the reality of this religion. For example, one should consult translations of the meanings of the Qur’an and the ahaadeeth (sayings) of the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him), ensuring that the translations are sound. But reading books written by non-Muslims, or by Muslims who do not really understand or practice their religion, is not a scholarly approach or a sound method of finding out the truth.
    Returning to your question, what do Muslims believe will happen to atheists? Or for that matter, what about monotheists who are not Muslim? Will their fate be Hell in the Hereafter? The answer is that Allaah has clearly created everything, sent His blessings on His creation, and sent Messengers and Revealed Books to tell them that whoever believes in and worships Him alone, not associating any partner with Him, will enter Paradise, and whoever denies Him, or worships something else besides Him, or takes other gods instead of Him, or says that He has a wife or son, or that the angels are His daughters, or follows a law other than that which He revealed to judge between people in truth, or turns away from His religion, will be doomed in the Hereafter to the eternal punishment of Hell. This is exact justice, and this will be the fate deserved by the one who did not give his Creator His due.
    Worshipping Allaah, obeying His commands and adhering to His prohibitions are basic matters, but they form the essence of the relationship between the Creator and His creation. Allah says:
    "And I (Allaah) created not the jinns and men except they should worship Me (alone)." [al-Dhaariyaat 51:56]
    Messengers were sent with one message: to tell their people "Worship Allaah, for you have no god besides Him." Hence we may understand just how far short the person falls who believes that Allaah is one and does not associate anything with Him, but does not worship or obey Him, but rebels against Him and fails to follow His religion or Law, or the Revelation and Messengers which He sent for him and people like him. Does such a person deserve to enter Paradise or Hell?
    This is the person who says: "I believe that there is One God Who created the universe, but I am going to stop there; I will not pray to Him or fast or perform Hajj or pay zakaat as He commanded. I am not going to carry out any duties towards Him; I will follow my own desires and do whatever I want, whether He permitted it or forbade it." Can such a person attain salvation on the Day of Judgement?
    Allaah sent Messengers to every nation, that they might worship Him and shun false deities. The last nation is this ummah, and the last Messenger is Muhammad (peace be upon him). Allaah sent him for the whole of mankind, the entire world, and thus abrogated the previous laws and made this religion the best and most perfect and complete. Hence it is obligatory for everyone to enter this religion, for Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
    "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]
    On this basis, the fate of one who says "I believe in the idea of One God, but I do not want to be a Muslim, or I do not want to follow the last Revelation or the last Prophet," is clear.
    Furthermore, the fate of an atheist, who rejects even the belief in God, is even clearer and more evident.
    Finally, I hope that the matter is now clearer to you. I ask Allaah to guide us all to the truth and help us to follow it, for He is the best Supporter and Helper.
    From Islam Q&A

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Believing Without Converting

Non-muslim dies, and I know him/her. As far as I know this person believed and accepted Islam, but died before they could convert. What does Islam say about such a person, is he/she forgiven by Allah or still considered as one of the "kaffar"?

Praise be to Allaah.
    If a person does not pronounce the Shahaadatayn and enter Islam, we cannot say that he is a Muslim, even if he admired Islam and recognized that it the best religion, a great religion, and so on. Abu Taalib, the uncle of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died a kaafir, and Allaah forbade His Prophet to pray for forgiveness for him, even though he used to defend the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said in his poems:
    "I do know that the religion of Muhammad is better than all other religions of mankind;
    were it not for fear of blame or slander, you would find me accepting it completely." If a person accepts Islam out of conviction, and begins to practice it, then he is a Muslim, even if he does not register his Islam officially, or go to a court or Islamic centre to obtain documentation, or announce it to others. If such a person dies, then we hope for Paradise for him and pray for mercy for him.
    And Allaah is the One Who sees all that His slaves do.
    From Islam Q&A

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Cut off by her Non-Muslim Mother

My mother-who is non Muslim- has cut off ties with me for 13 years If I write she doesn't respond and she disconnected her telephone. Although I know her present address I fear that if I go there she'll change her residence as she had done before. She has a history of mental illness & has been hospitalized several times. When she is at home she prefers to be "left alone". Whenever someone speaks well of me -to try to reconcile us - she accuses them of taking sides with me, gets angry and criticizes the person. Since she has voiced objection to Islam on different occasions' I feel that it is really my reversion to Islam which disturbs her. Please advice me ! may Allah reward you

Praise be to Allaah.
    The sincere believer knows that one of the things that Allaah does is to test His slaves by means of various kinds of trials in order to demonstrate their patience and virtue, and to raise their status, to increase their reward for their steadfastness, and to test their sincerity in following the truth. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And surely, We shall try you till We test those who strive hard (for the Cause of Allaah) and the patient ones, and We shall test your facts (i.e., the one who is a liar, and the one who is truthful).” [Muhammad 47:31]. Among the different types of test are the various means which the mushrikeen may employ to try to make a believer give up his faith, so they may apply psychological pressure to annoy him and make him go back to kufr. Allaah, may He be glorified, has mentioned this in His Book and has pointed out how we should respond. He tells us (interpretation of the meaning): “You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves, and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allaah, but if you persevere patiently, and become al-muttaqoon (pious), then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs, and that is from the great matters, [which you must hold on to with all your efforts]” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:186]. If what is being said or done by others is causing too much psychological pain, then how much worse must it be when it is done by the closest of people, one with whom you share ties of flesh and blood, the mother who gave birth to you? “The hurt caused by those who are related to you is more bitter and painful/ to the soul than the blow of a sword.” [poetry] But when the believer is exposed to the most painful attacks from the closest of people to him, he does not give in or retreat; he follows the Qur’aan in his dealings with the mother who is hurting him or cutting him off and turning away from him. This is illustrated in the following story: Mus’ab ibn Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas reported from his father… the mother of Sa’d swore that she would not speak to him, or eat or drink, until he renounced his religion (Islam) and became a kaafir. She said, “You claim that Allaah tells you to honour and respect your parents. I am your mother and I am telling you to do this.” She stayed like that for three days, until she fell unconscious from exhaustion. One of her sons, whose name was ‘Umaarah, got up and gave her water to drink, and she began to pray against Sa’d. Then Allaah revealed the following aayah of the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): “And We have enjoined on man (to be dutiful and good) to his parents… But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with Me other of which you have no knowledge, the obey them not, but behave with them in the world kindly…” [Luqmaan 31:14, 15]. (Reported by Muslim, 4432). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also suffered rejection at the hands of some of those who were most closely related to him, such as his paternal uncle Abu Lahab, but this did not stop him from spreading the message and conveying the religion, despite the harshness of the opposition. Rabee’ah ibn ‘Abbaad al-Dayli, who later became Muslim, said: “I saw the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) with my own eyes in the marketplace of Dhoo’l-Majaaz, saying, ‘O people, say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah and you will prosper.’ He was going through the alleyways of the market, and the people were gathering around him. I did not see anyone saying anything, and he did not stop saying, ‘O people, say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah and you will prosper.’ Behind him there was a man with a squint and a handsome face, and his hair in two braids, saying, ‘He is a Sabian and a liar.’ I asked, ‘Who is this?’ They said, ‘Muhammad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah, who is saying that he is a Prophet.’ I asked, ‘Who is this who is denouncing him?’ They said, ‘His paternal uncle Abu Lahab.’” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 15448). So, my sister, you should hold fast to your religion and honour and respect your mother as Allaah commands. If she turns away from you and rejects your kind treatment, there will be no sin on you, even if this hurts you, because you are following the true guidance. Bear this with patient perseverance, for you are on the right path of truth. And Allaah is the Source of strength
    From Islam Q&A

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

Circumcision and Choosing a Name

Assalam alaikum
    I am a young man from Denmark, who for some time have been interested in Islam. I have now reached a point where I am absolutely sure that I want to become a Muslim. My questions are as follows: - Since I would have to be circumcised to become Muslim (this I gladly accepts) I would like to know how this comes about. Is it done by a doctor, an imam or by oneself? - I feel changing my name as I become Muslim is a truly happy occasion. But I would like to know which of the following names you find to be most suitable as my new first name? ¤ Qasim ¤ Aasim ¤ Taymullah ¤ or Sayyid I will be very grateful indeed to get a response to my letter. Sincerely

All Praise is due to Allah,
    All Praise is due to Allah for having guided you to this path which you would not have been guided to without Allaah’s Guidance. Your interest in embracing our religion is very pleasant news for us tonight. We pray to Allaah that you successfully embrace Islam and become steadfast on it. As for your first question, if circumcision does not cause you harm, you can have it performed by a surgeon who’s experience and skill you trust. If it would cause you harm, then you don’t have to do it and that will not adversely affect your Islam, InShaa'a Allah (Allah Willing). As for changing your name, note that the most beloved names to Allah are: Abdul-llah (The Slave/worshipper of Allah) and Abdul-Rahman (The Slave/worshipper of the Most Merciful – one of the names of Allah). This came to us in the authentic Hadeeth (sayings) of the Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Him) which was narrated by Muslim (hadeeth number 3975). If you want us to choose one of the names that you have listed, you can use Aasim which means: protector – preserver – defender – guarder. We pray to Allaah for you to have a Blissful and Pleasant life in the shadow of the Great Islam.
    From Islam Q&A

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

I Do not Speak Arabic

I have read the many pages of your web site that instructs a non-believer. I believe that there is only Allah (one God). I believe that Muhammed is the seal of the prophets. History bears this out. My question is: How do I declare this (shahadah) if I do not speak arabic? How do I perform the five daily prayers (salah) without understanding arabic? Finally would I have to change my name?

To the dear inquirer:
    I welcome you with a warm greeting. I was besieged with great joy as I discovered your question while browsing through the ten questions which arrived during the past hour today, and it was the dearest question for me. This fact is not surprising, as how could our hearts not open to a wise man who has discovered the truth and has acknowledged and confirmed it for himself--one who wishes to embrace Islam and asks about the next steps? In reality, everything that poses a problem for you is actually an easy matter, and can be solved simply, God willing (in shaa' Allaah), so let's take them one by one:

First: all that is required of you to embrace this religion right now as you are reading these lines is to pronounce al-shahaadatain, or the two confirmations and attestations of faith, to the best of your ability. Perfect pronunciation of the Arabic letters is not required, and the following is a transliteration of the phrases with English letters to help you: ash-hadu an laa ilaahah illallaah (I bear witness and attest that there is no god worthy of worship but the One God Allaah) ash-hadu anna muhammad-ar-rasool ullaah (I bear witness and attest that Muhammad is the messenger of Allaah) After pronouncing them, you should promptly hasten to take a shower to purify yourself and prepare to start performing your regular prayers which will be an obligation as soon as you have declared your belief.

Second: If you have not yet learned the manner and characteristics of performing the prayer (i.e. at least the movements and positions), appended to this message is a description from which you can learn. What is requried from you for the time being is to say in the beginning of the prayer and between each movement between positions "Allaahu ak-bar" (a glorification of Allaah). While standing, bowing, prostrating, and sitting, you should say "subhaan allaah wal-hamdu lillaah wa-laa ilaaha illallaahu wallaahu akbar." (Glory be to Allaah, and praise and thanks be to Allaah, and there is no god but Allaah, and Allaah is the most Exalted and Great.) Then conclude the prayer by turning your head to the right then left, each time saying "as-salaamu alaikum." This way of performing salaat is permissible for you until you can learn and memorize what should be said in each movement and position of the salaat.

Third: You are not required to change your name, and in fact, a number of scholars among the forefathers and modern-day Muslims have indicated declared that your name is in fact the name of one of the prophets! I ask Allah to aid you and ease your affairs, and to bestow upon you the blessing of Islam and perseverance in adhering to it. We are ready and willing to assist in explaining or helping to solve any problem or difficulty you may face, and to provide support and aid in any way possible.
    From Islam Q&A

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2008
    المشاركات
    الدين
    الإسلام
    الجنس
    أنثى
    آخر نشاط
    20-03-2024
    على الساعة

افتراضي

He married a Hindu woman to convert her to Islam

Assalamualeikum rahmatullah Dear Shykh, i am new convert to islam from nepal, my question is, i married to hindu girl according to hindu custom hoping her to convert to islam, later she converted and we did a marriage contract in mosque (without her waiting period after intercourse) later we knew that she was not pregnat, so please advise me do we have to renew marriage contract and is previous marriage considered zina? if so what should i do please kindly advise me

Answer
    All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad , is His slave and Messenger.
    First of all, we thank and praise Allaah Who guided both of you to Islam and we ask Him to make you firm and steadfast on His Religion until the day you meet Him. We advise you to seek beneficial knowledge, perform good deeds and attend Islamic circles and avoid bad company.
    What we understand from your question is that you first married this girl before she embraced Islam, and that you had an intimate relationship with her as a husband, and then you conducted another marriage contract with her in the mosque after she embraced Islam but before she observed her waiting period to make sure that she was not pregnant. If this is the case, then our answer to your question is as follows:
    Firstly: it is not Islamically permissible for a Muslim man to marry a non-Muslim woman who is not from the People of the Book (Jews and Christians). Allaah Says (what means): {And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe.} [Quran 2:221] Therefore, your first marriage to her is void. For more benefit, please refer to Fatwa 87895.
    Besides, your intimate relationship [sexual intercourse] with her was unlawful; however, if you did not know that this was forbidden, then you are not sinful, but the marriage is void as we have already mentioned.
    Secondly: as to your marriage to her in the mosque before she observed her waiting period in order to make sure that she was not pregnant, there is a difference of opinion among the scholars about its ruling. Some of them are of the view that such a marriage is void while some others are of the opinion that it is valid. According to this last opinion, the marriage is considered valid and you do not have to renew your marriage contract again.
    This answer is given to you according to what we understand from your question. If the matter is not as so, then please clarify it to us so that we can issue you with an appropriate Fatwa.
    Allaah Knows best.

صفحة 1 من 2 1 2 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Questions by non-Muslims
    بواسطة فداء الرسول في المنتدى Slanders Refutation
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 09-05-2013, 12:21 PM
  2. Some advocacy sites for new Muslims and non-Muslims
    بواسطة د/مسلمة في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 28-03-2010, 01:55 AM
  3. FREE gift for all .. Muslims and Non-Muslims
    بواسطة ABQ في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 3