Pandora ask about Islam

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Pandora ask about Islam

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora ask about Islam

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Can you tell me of the Gospel writers
    Do you mean the Gospels of Mathew, Mark,Luke and John? Or do you mean the scribes who actually did the writing?

e Mohammed was born. So how could he have known Mohammed?

Barnabas invented the Gospel
    Or is from Allah
    1 - invented the Bible = Bible interpolated
    2 - from Allah = Bisharat Prophet Muhammad
    The Gospel of Barnabas you refer to had nothing to do with divine inspiration of any kind. The errors it contains are most definitely human. In fact it's doubtful that the Apostle Barnabas had anything at all to do with it. You could google it and see what a non Islamic source has to say on the subject. There's lots of info to be found.

There is an opinion that Mohammed got most of his knowledge of the Bible from the Gnostic Gospels widely circulated at the time. Also there were many heretical "christian" cults in Arabia at that time. This goes some way in explaining why there are some stories in the Quran that claim to be left out of the Bible by deliberate corruption of the texts. Jesus and the clay birds is one that comes to mind.
    This comes from the "Infant Gospel of Thomas" who never knew Jesus and had no connections to anyone who did. So this Gospel ...gnostic gospel.. Lacked provenance and was never included in the canonised Bible that was in widespread use during the time of Mohammed.

Nonsense = no evidence
    But you have no evidence to prove your version is any less nonsensical than mine.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Yes, we shall end the dialogue. I fear we shall never agree. I think the person who suggested I have a dialogue here, had different ideas to mine...of the purpose of that dialogue. Maybe hoped for a different outcome.

I am sure they meant well.

Peace and love to you.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Yes, we shall end the dialogue. I fear we shall never agree. I think the person who suggested I have a dialogue here, had different ideas to mine...of the purpose of that dialogue. Maybe hoped for a different outcome.

I am sure they meant well.

Peace and love to you.
    Any dialogue speak? You are attacking Islam without evidence is lack of respect for you
    And talking about Christianity in a way that does not convince a small child

I'm Muslim girl I love. You'll learn how to dialogue and come here

Note: I asked you a question in Islam but you would prefer to have indiscriminate and non-system
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

Summary of the dialogue with Pandora

Proved that he was not in need of the Bible

A Christians relationship with God, well mine at least, does not depend wholly on what is written in the Bible. It is easy to know what God requires of us, as we have the example of Jesus to follow.

Proved that the Bible does not lead to Allah

I never said I do not need a Bible, stop changing my words, I said I do not WHOLEY rely on the Bible for my faith. God is not in a book. He is an intrinsic part of your being if you allow him to be.
    http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/560170-post52.html

Proven distortion of the Bible

I almost missed this one. How so? the Apostle Barnabas, who never met Jesus BTW. Was a companion to Paul, formally Saul. He died hundreds of years before Mohammed was born. So how could he have known Mohammed?
    http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/560171-post53.html
    http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/560026-p...BsygxsbgL8wqvg

Proved that human-like God in Christianity
    What do you find difficult with a triune Godhead? Do you measure God by human characteristics? How do you as a muslim see the nature of God?
    http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/560101-post35.html

Pandora questions about Islam

Love in Islam

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/560173-post54.html
    Guide to distort the Bible from the Qur'an

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/560116-post43.html

Allah guided Bandora

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Proved that he was not in need of the Bible
    Correct..how can God be in a book? The Quran also is a book. Gods greatness can not be contained in a book.

Question for Islam.. How is Allah in a book?

Proved that the Bible does not lead to Allah
    How does this proof? The Bible guides, the Holy Spirit shows, God owns me.

Question for Islam... How does the Quran lead you to Allah in a way that is any different to the Bible or any other revered Holy Book of any other faith you wish to compare?

Proven distortion of the Bible
    How so ? We have the archeological proof as well as Biblical proof that certain Gospels ...such as the Gnostics were never included in the Bible in circulation during the time of Mohammed.

Question for Islam.. What proof do you have that shows the Bible was corrupted before or during the time of Mohammed? I mean independent proof not quotes from the Quran or hadiths etc.

Question for Islam... How do you know that Mohammed received his alleged revelation from an Angel? Proof...

Question for Islam... Why did Allah grant special personal favours to Mohammed? No other prophet in the whole of the scriptures was granted personal favours.

Question for Islam ... Why do you wish to spread Islam to everyone? Does the Quran not say there is no compulsion in religion?

Question for muslims.. Why do you work so hard to discredit and disprove the faith of others?

Question for muslims.. Have you ever given deep thought or questioned your belief in Islam?

Question for muslims... Have you ever considered what you ask when you seek to convert a person to your Islam?

I am not looking forward to you answers with any great degree of anticipation as I have learned from experience that many muslims do not see things in an objective way in matters of faith. Constantly quoting the Quran, which is pretty useless if the other person doubts the very validity of the Quran as word of God.

I never claimed to be a religious scholar, so if you find my answers lacking its because I do not have a degree in theology or the likes. I speak as an honest person who passionately believes in a christian God who meets my every spiritual needs and more.

Having read some of the other threads in the English section here I see the tone of debate... Which I don't find is at all productive or gives an impression of a willingness to meet one of a different faith as equal in the eyes of God.

Last question to muslims...Did Allah give you the moral authority over all?

I will add an answer to that last ? I don't think so...the moral authority over mankind is for God alone.

Peace, love and Gods blessings to you at what is a Holy time of year for me and Christians worldwide.

I ask you to respect that at least.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

Pandora:
    I want answer to that dialogue with you leads to deadlock

Do you want to ask about Islam

Or dissemination of Christianity

Select and close this topic
    And another opens

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

I asked you ten questions above about your Islam, you can choose to answer them or ignore them.

What on earth do you want me to ask you about Islam? If you do not like the questions I ask already then maybe you could just answer the question you think I should be asking you, so you can then answer them in the way you think is good for you.

Then we can end this and go on with whatever... Or let's just end it, if that suits your aim.

Either option is fine with me.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

I will answer all your questions - Allah willing -
    You just select your goal of dialogue

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

in the name of Allah

Question for Islam.. How is Allah in a book?
    The Quran is the word of Allah
    The Qur'an is the Constitution
    Contains all the provisions on religion and life

How is Allah in a book
    The One true God is a reflection of the unique concept that Islam associates with God. To a Muslim, Allah is the Almighty Creator and Sustainer of the universe, Who is similar to nothing, and nothing is comparable to Him. The Prophet Muhammad was asked by his contemporaries about Allah; the answer came directly from God Himself in the form of a short chapter of the Qur'an, which is considered to be the essence of the unity or the motto of monotheism. This is chapter 112, which reads:“ In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate. Say (O Muhammad), He is God, the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone”.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

Question for Islam... How does the Quran lead you to Allah in a way that is any different to the Bible or any other revered Holy Book of any other faith you wish to compare?
    I believe that the Bible from Allah but was distorted

There is a contradiction between the God in the Old Testament and the New Testament
    God in the Bible, such as animals and anything
    In the Bible God his mother. Eat. Sleeps.

In contrast to see God in the Quran

In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds

The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.

It is You we worship and You we ask for help.

Guide us to the straight path -

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Pandora ask about Islam

Thread Information