Pandora ask about Islam

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Pandora ask about Islam

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora ask about Islam

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

A question... Why is a non muslims belief important to you?

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

What do you find difficult with a triune Godhead? Do you measure God by human characteristics? How do you as a muslim see the nature of God?

Allah in Islam is great

Sahih International: [He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

but Allah in Christianity like

animals also

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t193429.html

The Trinity as the word..TRINITY..is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. However there are many instances where the nature of God is described in such a way that makes a triune Godhead obvious.

This is proof that Trinity added after Jesus and there is plenty of evidence that the Trinity of his Gentile

Never has Mary mother of Jesus was part of the Trinity

Father + son + Holy Spirit + Mary = Trinity

False equivalencies

We as humans do not need to
    understand God

An agnostic just says so or not understand beliefs like you

Now I could I'm sure find something on the Internet that would offer you proof from a scientific perspective, but I thought the idea here was a dialogue of ones own opinions and a sharing of understanding of our beliefs. Besides you can find that information yourself if you so wished to. Is there another agenda that I am not aware of here?
    Yes the Internet contain evidence that the Trinity of his Gentile
    And disciples of Christ did not complete
    And many Christians don't believe Trinity

Past and present Christian faiths who do not believe in the Trinity include:
    Arianism (4th century)
    Some Radical Reformers (16th century), such as Michael Servetus
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Mormonism
    Unitarianism

Reasons given for rejecting the doctrine of the Trinity include:

1.To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of sonship and divinity altogether?
    2.Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: "He that has seen me has seen the Father". Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as it says in John 5:37: "And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE"?
    3.Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and "savior". Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of "the peace makers" as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language (Genesis 6:2,4; Exodus 4:22; Psalm 2:7; Romans 8:14). "Messiah" which in Hebrew means "God’s anointed" and not "Christ", and "Cyrus" the person is called "Messiah" or "the anointed". As for "savior", in II KINGS 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?
    4.Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 "I and my father are one". Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous "one" a different meaning from the other five "ones?
    5.Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?
    6.If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God. Granting that such was the case, then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the "father in Heaven" a whole God. Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven, his Lord and our Lord ? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then, between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

more
    http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t191613.html
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

The disciples never knew Mohammed
    Barnabas the Apostle knew Mohamed
    The Bible contains many emblems cannot refute

"He will keep My word" Mohammed never kept Jesus's word, but brought his own version.

Sahih International: O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

How would Mohammed bring to their remembrance all things Jesus had said?

The Koran to the Prophet Muhammad told all about Jesus

Because Mohammed and Jesus prophets of Allah

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

Dialogue with proof..I find this funny, that I have to prove my religion and yet for a muslim is is ok to just quote the Quran, and that is supposed to be proof enough.

Yes, when you are talking about your faith come to demonstrate because we do not believe in Christianity

First post I asked you to games about Islam but you talked about the Trinity and the crucifixion of Jesus and have not installed
    This shows that you don't understand anything in Christianity only you repeat that you are told

I am beginning to think I have been invited here under false pretence. I thought it was for mutual dialogue.
    If you don't want to talk about Christianity and willing to learn about Islam
    Please ask any question.
    Because Islam answered all questions

how does your God show his love to you?
    I love Allah but Allah loves me more

Because God loves me with his mercy and pardon and forgiveness. Loves me with his grace. Such as health, mind and religion Islam
    God in Islam is closer to people than anything else. However missed whistle me

Say: O my servants! Who have acted extravagantly against themselves, do not despair of the mercy of God; Surely God forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (39:53)

But whoever repents after his iniquity and reforms (himself), then surely God will return to him (mercifully); surely God is Forgiving, Merciful. (5:39).

Love in Islam has 99 type

Love in Islam is not mere slogans lyrics
    But the work

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Post 34.
    Your quote I guess from an Islamic source...that really should read ALL Christians would say, it refers to the Holy Spirit.

What you fail to understand the Holy Spirit existed from the beginning along with God and the word of God Christ. The Holy Spirit is always present in any who accept Gods grace.

So hence this prophecy definitely does not refer to Mohammed. but does most definitely refer to the Holy Spirit.
    The problem you are talking nonsense. I excused you because you do not understand well your faith
    Scrubs for many Christians do not understand the Trinity

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

Post 29..
    A Unitarian Christian is not I believe a true Christian. IMHO. If you look at their ideology they stress more of mans will and not Gods will.

But we all are free to take whichever path we wish in life. I can't speak for them as I don't know any Unitarian Christians personally.
    Enough that they are Christians because they jump that Trinity fabrication

Reminder
    Arianism (4th century)
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Mormonism
    Unitarianism

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

A question... Why is a non muslims belief important to you?
    I like non-Muslims
    Because I love goodness and truth to them

Such as: you can't explain the Trinity and you say you don't need a Bible
    And you don't need to know Allah

I'm sure if you find Allah in Islam like it

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

How to quote posts

Copy and paste posts

And click on picture

or

click on picture

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

[QUOTE=فداء الرسول;560115]Allah in Islam is

Sahih International: [He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

but Allah in Christianity like

animals also

This is proof that Trinity added after Jesus and there is plenty of evidence that the Trinity of his Gentile

How is this proof? It does not make sense.

Father + son + Holy Spirit + Mary = Trinity

What has Mary to do with the trinity???

False equivalencies

An agnostic just says so or not understand beliefs like you

I understand I beliefs perfectly well thank you. I don't see why I should have to prove them to someone who has harden their hearts to the truth.

Yes the Internet contain evidence that the Trinity of his Gentile
    And disciples of Christ did not complete
    And many Christians don't believe Trinity

Arianism (4th century)
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Mormonism
    Unitarianism

To be a Christian one has to believe in Christ, these you quote cannot be considered radical reformers..at best they are considered cults.

Reasons given for rejecting the doctrine of the Trinity include:

1.To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of sonship and divinity altogether?
    2.Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: "He that has seen me has seen the Father". Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as it says in John 5:37: "And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE"?
    3.Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and "savior". Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of "the peace makers" as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language (Genesis 6:2,4; Exodus 4:22; Psalm 2:7; Romans 8:14). "Messiah" which in Hebrew means "God’s anointed" and not "Christ", and "Cyrus" the person is called "Messiah" or "the anointed". As for "savior", in II KINGS 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?
    4.Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 "I and my father are one". Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous "one" a different meaning from the other five "ones?
    5.Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?
    6.If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God. Granting that such was the case, then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the "father in Heaven" a whole God. Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven, his Lord and our Lord ? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then, between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

Again you are measuring the divine by the human.
    You need to understand that for God anything and everything is possible. It is not for us to question the will of God.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

how does your God show his love to you?

I love Allah but Allah loves me more

Because God loves me with his mercy and pardon and forgiveness. Loves me with his grace. Such as health, mind and religion Islam
    God in Islam is closer to people than anything else.

[However missed whistle me
    It's good that you believe this, but I do not see how your Allah as a unitary deity is capable of love. The 99 words for love of Allah is beautiful for sure, but for me there is one missing which is most important one..that of Father. Just as a Father loves his children, guides his children, teaches his children then God does the same for us, as his children. Just as a child loves, respects, and follows a fathers teaching then we follow God.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Pandora ask about Islam

Thread Information