Pandora ask about Islam

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات المرصد الإسلامي لمقاومة التنصير
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع الدعوة الإسلامية
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Pandora ask about Islam

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora ask about Islam

فداء الرسول is online now رحمك الله يا سمية
    Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    07-12-2016
    At
    12:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    The comforter, Paraclete, Advocate or helper...refers to the Holy Spirit, not Mohammed.
    The word is no evidence does not mean something
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

فداء الرسول is online now رحمك الله يا سمية
    Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    07-12-2016
    At
    12:10 AM

Bandora
    For the good dialogue we must take care to only one point. Now

Dialogue with proof

Dialogue with proof

Dialogue with proof

You answer my posts only

Pandora ask about Islam

Pandora ask about Islam
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    06-12-2016
    At
    07:14 PM

The books admitted to the canon of Scripture were inspired by God. There were, however, many false books that claimed inspiration. How did the people judge between the true and the false? The Bible does not give any set of criteria that were used to determine which books were to be considered Scripture. We are not told how the determination was made. Though we do not know the exact criteria which were used, they may include the following:
    Of course, you are not told because there is none at all !!
    However, which bible of those do you think was inspired ?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_canon

Advice
    Stop copying and pasting from here
    http://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/canon.cfm

Tell us what do you believe

Last edited by عبد الرحيم1; 16-12-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    أين الذين هم الرجال إذا دعوا هبوا وإن دوى النفير أغاروا
    يا مسلمون ومن سواكم للحمى إن كشرت عن نابها الأخطار
    الله أكبر في الحياة نشيدنا نور على درب الكفاح ونار

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    06-12-2016
    At
    07:14 PM

The comforter, Paraclete, Advocate or helper...refers to the Holy Spirit, not Mohammed.
    Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
    "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_John-16-7/

Last edited by عبد الرحيم1; 16-12-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    أين الذين هم الرجال إذا دعوا هبوا وإن دوى النفير أغاروا
    يا مسلمون ومن سواكم للحمى إن كشرت عن نابها الأخطار
    الله أكبر في الحياة نشيدنا نور على درب الكفاح ونار

pandora is offline member
    Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

What do you find difficult with a triune Godhead? Do you measure God by human characteristics? How do you as a muslim see the nature of God?

The Trinity as the word..TRINITY..is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. However there are many instances where the nature of God is described in such a way that makes a triune Godhead obvious.

It is important for you to understand the nature of what we believe in a triune God, I thought I explained it, but obviously not well enough. Christians believe in ONE God, not three separate and distinct individual beings. On this point the Trinity consists of God, the Father. Jesus as the son, made man. The Holy Spirit as the will of God. Never has Mary mother of Jesus was part of the Trinity, the very idea that God may have had a union with Mary as in human terms in order to beget Jesus is abhorrent to Christians and we consider it an insult to God the highest that his greatness should be brought low.

We as humans do not need to understand God, and should not measure God by our own puny understanding. Mankind seeks communion with God, it's what we all hope for in Heaven or Paradise for you. The triune nature of God makes this a possibility in as much God has shown his love for us through the sacrifice of Jesus, his Holy Spirit guides us to the truth and the right path to this communion.

Now I could I'm sure find something on the Internet that would offer you proof from a scientific perspective, but I thought the idea here was a dialogue of ones own opinions and a sharing of understanding of our beliefs. Besides you can find that information yourself if you so wished to. Is there another agenda that I am not aware of here?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Reply to your post 33.. I copied and pasted that because it is what I believe. you don't copy and paste then?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

To your 34. Why it cannot be Mohammed.

15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Jesus is telling his disciples that they already know the "helper", he dwells with you and is in you..this is the Holy Spirit. The disciples never knew Mohammed.

19 “A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. 20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. 21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?”

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

"He will keep My word" Mohammed never kept Jesus's word, but brought his own version.

25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.

Mohammed never claimed to come by Jesus's name, but in Allah's. How would Mohammed bring to their remembrance all things Jesus had said?...he did not arrive on the scene till 600 years later.

I have said this already before on another forum...but it makes no difference.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Answer to your post 32.

Dialogue with proof..I find this funny, that I have to prove my religion and yet for a muslim is is ok to just quote the Quran, and that is supposed to be proof enough.

That can only ever be proof if you believe it is the genuine word of God and God alone. I think my belief is plain. I am beginning to think I have been invited here under false pretence. I thought it was for mutual dialogue.

I will ask you a question, for you to answer not with an answer the Quran tells you but what you have thought on for yourself, what you believe ..how does your God show his love to you?

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Post 34.
    Your quote I guess from an Islamic source...that really should read ALL Christians would say, it refers to the Holy Spirit.

What you fail to understand the Holy Spirit existed from the beginning along with God and the word of God Christ. The Holy Spirit is always present in any who accept Gods grace.

So hence this prophecy definitely does not refer to Mohammed. but does most definitely refer to the Holy Spirit.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Post 29..
    A Unitarian Christian is not I believe a true Christian. IMHO. If you look at their ideology they stress more of mans will and not Gods will.

But we all are free to take whichever path we wish in life. I can't speak for them as I don't know any Unitarian Christians personally.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Pandora ask about Islam

Thread Information