?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9

Last Post: 555 | == == | Last Post: | == == | Last Post: | == == | : : !! Last Post: | == == | ! ( ) Last Post: | == == | ! Last Post: * * | == == | # _ 1 : Last Post: * * | == == | Last Post: * * | == == | .... Last Post: K.O | == == | Nayer.tanyous Last Post: | == == |


 

       

         

 

    

 

 

    

 

?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: ?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9

  1. #11
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    This is such typical response. Try turn the topic around...back to what you see as defiencies in the Bible. But this thread is not about the Bible and its prophets..it's about your prophet and his marraige to Aisha, on which I was expressing an opinion.

    I will say prophets were men and as such prone to the same weaknesses and sins and were in need of forgiveness. The only man born sinless is Jesus Christ.

    I understand if you find it difficult to answer or don't wish to answer these old suspicions and misconceptions. You must have to do it so often I'm not surprised you find it tiring.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,672
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    10-12-2016
    At
    02:12 AM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    This is such typical response. Try turn the topic around...back to what you see as defiencies in the Bible. But this thread is not about the Bible and its prophets..it's about your prophet and his marraige to Aisha, on which I was expressing an opinion.

    I will say prophets were men and as such prone to the same weaknesses and sins and were in need of forgiveness. The only man born sinless is Jesus Christ.

    I understand if you find it difficult to answer or don't wish to answer these old suspicions and misconceptions. You must have to do it so often I'm not surprised you find it tiring.

    Haha
    I've responded to suspicion
    All Christians are fleeing to speak of ethics of the prophets in the Bible

    If the prophets of the Bible so bad for what you're talking about morality


    .

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,672
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    10-12-2016
    At
    02:12 AM

    Default

    Quote
    The only man born sinless is Jesus Christ.
    Jesus is a Sinner according to the Nicene Creed



    Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene, Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; (Luke 3:1-3)


    .

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    478
    Religion
    Last Activity
    03-10-2016
    At
    07:07 PM

    Default

    I have decided to take a break from talking in religion comparison . But this farce must end !


    Quote
    However, could someone pretend that she was mature enough to give birth to children and take care of them while she cant even take care of herself
    Because I have things to do and I'm not really in good shape to stay in front of a screen for too long , I can't bring you the incidents showing the mental maturity of Lady Aisha God be pleased with her . So I leave it to our brothers and sisters . The point is , you have NO evidence she wasn't mature in any way . And don't say "She played on swings" . It only makes it look more ridiculous . How do you have the nerve to say something so irrational ?! Do these girls of 20 and over years go under the label of "Children" because they play with dolls ? And not just girls I'm telling you . Stop making fun of yourselves , it's such a shame !



    Quote
    I swear to God that you feel overwhelmingly ashamed when talking about this topic
    This is where you're wrong again . We are not ashamed because our prophet married such a wonderful lady . And moreover , someone who has no problem in a man having sex with a man , sex with a sister or mother - and maybe father and brother ! - , sex with an animal , such a person has NO right object on the marriage of a man and a woman . Since you have no moral basis , you're the last ones to talk about them , Atheists .

    Quote
    it is just the blind biogetry that causes you to harshly defend it
    False , it is bigotry which makes you so hateful and thinking of perverted things WHENEVER something about the noblest of mankind is said .

    Quote
    Isnt that a violation of human rights, a violation of all the laws of mankind
    Shafeeq my man ! An Atheists comes to talk about violating the rules of nature ?! I just remind you of what I said about sex with anyone and anything .You're the first ones to break these rules . So you're the last to talk about them .

    Quote
    However just because a girl may reach puberty at an early age it does not neccessarily follow that she is ready and able to take on the role of wife. Physically her body may be preparing her for womanhood but emotionally she may not be ready for all that entails
    .

    Again , what evidence do you possibly have she wasn't mature ? All the stories show her great wisdom and intelligence . You don't know the difference rational rules and personal liking . And who doesn't know the hawk ...... grills it !

    Quote
    Why if Mohammed had so many wives to choose from did he seek the carnel pleasures with a child
    Two misleading pieces of information in your words : Firstly , how many times do we have to YELL in your ears that she wasn't a child ? How many medical references must we bring till you are satisfied ? It's really strange . Secondly , you object on the carnal pleasure with a wife ? Did I get it wrong or something ? Are not husbands and wives supposed to have such pleasure with each other ? How amusing ! Thirdly , you go with the Atheists as well , because someone whose book allows the marriage to THREE years old ( Notice how I wrote them in capital ) doesn't have the right talk about marrying children . And don't go with ( It was the old testament only ! ) The God of the two testaments according to you is the same . Now , we can overlook it if that marriage is only official and there is no physical connection until the wife gets mature . The problem is that YOU don't agree with it . And if your house is glass , don't throw people with rocks . As for you asking about polygamy , the ONLY book on the entire planet through history which limited marriage in any way was Quran . And in Bible , Solomon peace upon him had more than 700 wives . Once again , glass and stones As for prophet Muhammad all peace and blessings upon him , he was allowed to marry more than four by God . That's something we have nothing to do with . God is most wise and knows better . And who gave you the impression that his wives were young and virgins and beautiful in body ? ( They were beautiful in souls , God be pleased of them ) All his wives were widows and old women . Hid first wife was FIFTEEN years older than him , and SHE asked him for marriage ! Do you have an idea what the words in red mean ? Moreover , he didn't marry for years after Lady Khadija passed away . In fact , he only married after Khawla the daughter of Hakim suggested that he does . And she suggested lady Aisha and lady Sawda . Lady Sawda was also an old widow and older than him . But there's something weird here , don't you think ? A woman was the one who suggested that the prophet marries lady Aisha , so do you have the nerve say she didn't know lady Aisha was a child ? Or maybe you'll come up with other acrobatic assumptions ( Yes , acrobatic means "unreal" ) . I believe there is nothing left to say about this .

    Quote
    I will say prophets were men and as such prone to the same weaknesses and sins and were in need of forgiveness
    What a farce !!!!!!!! ( I did mean to put all these marks ) So if the prophets of Bible do such crimes it is ok because they are just humans , but when you are tricked to believe that our prophet did wrong then it's something that cannot be tolerated ?! That's called "Double Standards" . And before someone cuts something from my words and leave the rest , no , our prophet did nothing wrong . I'm saying that you are TRICKED to believe he did .

    That , and all thanks to God , and peace and blessings upon our beloved light of hearts , our teacher , prophet Muhammad .

    God knows best .

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,672
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    10-12-2016
    At
    02:12 AM

    Default

    :
    - !!!!!

    Genesis 9:20-28
    </SPAN>9:20 Noah, a man of the soil,46 began to plant a vineyard.47 9:21 When he drank some of the wine, he got drunk and uncovered himself48 inside his tent. 9:22 Ham, the father of Canaan,49 saw his fathers nakedness50 and told his two brothers who were outside. 9:23 Shem and Japheth took the garment51 and placed it on their shoulders. Then they walked in backwards and covered up their fathers nakedness. Their faces were turned52 the other way so they did not see their fathers nakedness.
    </SPAN>9:24 When Noah awoke from his drunken stupor53 he learned54 what his youngest son had done55 to him. 9:25 So he said,
    Cursed56 be Canaan!57
    The lowest of slaves58
    he will be to his brothers.
    </SPAN>9:26 He also said,
    Worthy of praise is59 the Lord, the God of Shem!
    May Canaan be the slave of Shem!60
    </SPAN>9:27 May God enlarge Japheths territory and numbers!61
    May he live62 in the tents of Shem
    and may Canaan be his slave!
    </SPAN>9:28 After the flood Noah lived 350 years. 9:29 The entire lifetime of Noah was 950 years, and then he died.

    :
    : !!!

    Genesis19:30-39
    19:30 Lot went up from Zoar with his two daughters and settled in the mountains because he was afraid to live in Zoar. So he lived in a cave with his two daughters. 19:31 Later the older daughter said85 to the younger, Our father is old, and there is no man anywhere nearby86 to have sexual relations with us,87 according to the way of all the world. 19:32 Come, lets make our father drunk with wine88 so we can have sexual relations89 with him and preserve90 our family line through our father.91
    19:33 So that night they made their father drunk with wine,92 and the older daughter93 came and had sexual relations with her father.94 But he was not aware that she had sexual relations with him and then got up.95 19:34 So in the morning the older daughter96 said to the younger, Since I had sexual relations with my father last night, lets make him drunk again tonight.97 Then you go and have sexual relations with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.98 19:35 So they made their father drunk99 that night as well, and the younger one came and had sexual relations with him.100 But he was not aware that she had sexual relations with him and then got up.101
    </SPAN>19:36 In this way both of Lots daughters became pregnant by their father. 19:37 The older daughter102 gave birth to a son and named him Moab.103 He is the ancestor of the Moabites of today. 19:38 The younger daughter also gave birth to a son and named him Ben-Ammi.104 He is the ancestor of the Ammonites of today.

    :

    . [27 : 18 40].
    Genesis 27:18-40
    27:18 He went to his father and said, My father! Isaac31 replied, Here I am. Which are you, my son?32 27:19 Jacob said to his father, I am Esau, your firstborn. Ive done as you told me. Now sit up33 and eat some of my wild game so that you can bless me.34 27:20 But Isaac asked his son, How in the world35 did you find it so quickly,36 my son? Because the Lord your God brought it to me,37 he replied.38 27:21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, Come closer so I can touch you,39 my son, and know for certain if you really are my son Esau.40 27:22 So Jacob went over to his father Isaac, who felt him and said, The voice is Jacobs, but the hands are Esaus. 27:23 He did not recognize him because his hands were hairy, like his brother Esaus hands. So Isaac blessed Jacob.41 27:24 Then he asked, Are you really my son Esau? I am, Jacob42 replied. 27:25 Isaac43 said, Bring some of the wild game for me to eat, my son.44 Then I will bless you.45 So Jacob46 brought it to him, and he ate it. He also brought him wine, and Isaac47 drank. 27:26 Then his father Isaac said to him, Come here and kiss me, my son. 27:27 So Jacob48 went over and kissed him. When Isaac caught the scent49 of his clothing, he blessed him, saying,
    Yes,50 my son smells
    like the scent of an open field
    which the Lord has blessed.
    27:28 May God give you
    the dew of the sky51
    and the richness52 of the earth,
    and plenty of grain and new wine.
    </SPAN>27:29 May peoples serve you
    and nations bow down to you.
    You will be53 lord54 over your brothers,
    and the sons of your mother will bow down to you.55
    May those who curse you be cursed,
    and those who bless you be blessed.
    </SPAN>27:30 Isaac had just finished blessing Jacob, and Jacob had scarcely left56 his fathers57 presence, when his brother Esau returned from the hunt.58 27:31 He also prepared some tasty food and brought it to his father. Esau59 said to him, My father, get up60 and eat some of your sons wild game. Then you can bless me.61 27:32 His father Isaac asked,62 Who are you? I am your firstborn son,63 he replied, Esau! 27:33 Isaac began to shake violently64 and asked, Then who else hunted game and brought it to me? I ate all of it just before you arrived, and I blessed him.65 He will indeed be blessed!
    </SPAN>27:34 When Esau heard66 his fathers words, he wailed loudly and bitterly.67 He said to his father, Bless me too, my father! 27:35 But Isaac68 replied, Your brother came in here deceitfully and took away69 your blessing. 27:36 Esau exclaimed, Jacob is the right name for him!70 He has tripped me up71 two times! He took away my birthright, and now, look, he has taken away my blessing! Then he asked, Have you not kept back a blessing for me?
    </SPAN>27:37 Isaac replied to Esau, Look! I have made him lord over you. I have made all his relatives his servants and provided him with grain and new wine. What is left that I can do for you, my son? 27:38 Esau said to his father, Do you have only that one blessing, my father? Bless me too!72 Then Esau wept loudly.73
    </SPAN>27:39 So his father Isaac said to him,
    Indeed,74 your home will be
    away from the richness75 of the earth,
    and away from the dew of the sky above.
    </SPAN>27:40 You will live by your sword
    but you will serve your brother.
    When you grow restless,
    you will tear off his yoke
    from your neck.76


    . : [32 : 24 33].
    Genesis 32:24-33
    32:24 So Jacob was left alone. Then a man54 wrestled55 with him until daybreak.56 32:25 When the man57 saw that he could not defeat Jacob,58 he struck59 the socket of his hip so the socket of Jacobs hip was dislocated while he wrestled with him.
    32:26 Then the man60 said, Let me go, for the dawn is breaking.61 I will not let you go, Jacob replied,62 unless you bless me.63 32:27 The man asked him,64 What is your name?65 He answered, Jacob. 32:28 No longer will your name be Jacob, the man told him,66 but Israel,67 because you have fought68 with God and with men and have prevailed.
    </SPAN>32:29 Then Jacob asked, Please tell me your name.69 Why70 do you ask my name? the man replied.71 Then he blessed72 Jacob73 there. 32:30 So Jacob named the place Peniel,74 explaining,75 Certainly76 I have seen God face to face77 and have survived.78
    </SPAN>32:31 The sun rose79 over him as he crossed over Penuel,80 but81 he was limping because of his hip. 32:32 That is why to this day82 the Israelites do not eat the sinew which is attached to the socket of the hip, because he struck83 the socket of Jacobs hip near the attached sinew.

    - - [37 : 32 38].
    Genesis 37:32-38
    37:32 Then they brought the special tunic to their father68 and said, We found this. Determine now whether it is your sons tunic or not.
    37:33 He recognized it and exclaimed, It is my sons tunic! A wild animal has eaten him!69 Joseph has surely been torn to pieces! 37:34 Then Jacob tore his clothes, put on sackcloth,70 and mourned for his son many days. 37:35 All his sons and daughters stood by71 him to console him, but he refused to be consoled. No, he said, I will go to the grave mourning my son.72 So Josephs73 father wept for him.
    </SPAN>37:36 Now74 in Egypt the Midianites75 sold Joseph76 to Potiphar, one of Pharaohs officials, the captain of the guard.77

    . [34: 1 5].
    Genesis 34:1-5
    34:1 Now Dinah, Leahs daughter whom she bore to Jacob, went to meet1 the young women2 of the land. 34:2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, who ruled that area, saw her, he grabbed her, forced himself on her,3 and sexually assaulted her.4 34:3 Then he became very attached5 to Dinah, Jacobs daughter. He fell in love with the young woman and spoke romantically to her.6 34:4 Shechem said to his father Hamor, Acquire this young girl as my wife.7 34:5 When8 Jacob heard that Shechem9 had violated his daughter Dinah, his sons were with the livestock in the field. So Jacob remained silent10 until they came in.

    ( ) - - . - - [34/ 20 29].
    Genesis 34:20-29
    34:20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate46 of their city and spoke to the men of their city, 34:21 These men are at peace with us. So let them live in the land and travel freely in it, for the land is wide enough47 for them. We will take their daughters for wives, and we will give them our daughters to marry.48 34:22 Only on this one condition will these men consent to live with us and become one people: They demand49 that every male among us be circumcised just as they are circumcised. 34:23 If we do so,50 wont their livestock, their property, and all their animals become ours? So lets consent to their demand, so they will live among us.
    34:24 All the men who assembled at the city gate51 agreed with52 Hamor and his son Shechem. Every male who assembled at the city gate53 was circumcised. 34:25 In three days, when they were still in pain, two of Jacobs sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinahs brothers, each took his sword54 and went to the unsuspecting city55 and slaughtered every male. 34:26 They killed Hamor and his son Shechem with the sword, took Dinah from Shechems house, and left. 34:27 Jacobs sons killed them56 and looted the city because their sister had been violated.57 34:28 They took their flocks, herds, and donkeys, as well as everything in the city and in the surrounding fields.58 34:29 They captured as plunder59 all their wealth, all their little ones, and their wives, including everything in the houses.


    - - . [35 : 21 23].
    Genesis 35:21-23
    35:21 Then Israel traveled on and pitched his tent beyond Migdal Eder.43 35:22 While Israel was living in that land, Reuben had sexual relations with44 Bilhah, his fathers concubine, and Israel heard about it.
    Jacob had twelve sons:
    35:23 The sons of Leah were Reuben, Jacobs firstborn, as well as Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun.

    :
    - - - - - . [32 : 48-51].
    Deuteronomy 32:48-51
    :48 Then the Lord said to Moses that same day, 32:49 Go up to this Abarim67 hill country, to Mount Nebo (which is in the land of Moab opposite Jericho68) and look at the land of Canaan that I am giving to the Israelites as a possession. 32:50 You will die69 on the mountain that you ascend and join your deceased ancestors,70 just as Aaron your brother died on Mount Hor71 and joined his deceased ancestors, 32:51 for both of you72 rebelled against me among the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the desert of Zin when you did not show me proper respect73 among the Israelites.

    . [5 : 22 24]: " : . ".
    Exodus 5 : 22-24
    The Assurance of Deliverance
    57
    Moses returned58 to the Lord, and said, Lord,59 why have you caused trouble for this people?60 Why did you ever61 send me? 5:23 From the time I went to speak to Pharaoh in your name, he has caused trouble62 for this people, and you have certainly not rescued63 them!64

    [11 : 11]: " : " ..


    :
    . [32 : 1-6]
    32:1
    The Sin of the Golden Calf


    1
    When the people saw that Moses delayed2 in coming down3 from the mountain, they4 gathered around Aaron and said to him, Get up,5 make us gods6 that will go before us. As for this fellow Moses,7 the man who brought us up from the land of Egypt, we do not know what8 has become of him!
    32:2 So Aaron said to them, Break off the gold earrings that are on the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.9 32:3 So all10 the people broke off the gold earrings that were on their ears and brought them to Aaron. 32:4 He accepted the gold11 from them,12 fashioned13 it with an engraving tool, and made a molten calf.14 Then they said, These are your gods,15 O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.
    32:5 When16 Aaron saw this,17 he built an altar before it,18 and Aaron made a proclamation19 and said, Tomorrow will be a feast20 to the Lord. 32:6 So they got up early on the next day and offered up burnt offerings and brought peace offerings, and the people sat down to eat and drink,21 and they rose up to play.22

    :
    . [11 : 2 6 ]: " . .. : . ǡ . . : .
    2Samuel 11 : 1-6

    David Commits Adultery with Bathsheba


    11:1 In the spring of the year, at the time when kings1 normally conduct wars,2 David sent out Joab with his officers3 and the entire Israelite army.4 They defeated the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David stayed behind in Jerusalem.5 11:2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of his palace.6 From the roof he saw a woman bathing. Now this woman was very attractive.7 11:3 So David sent someone to inquire about the woman. The messenger8 said, Isnt this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
    11:4 David sent some messengers to get her.9 She came to him and he had sexual relations with her.10 (Now at that time she was in the process of purifying herself from her menstrual uncleanness.)11 Then she returned to her home. 11:5 The woman conceived and then sent word to David saying, Im pregnant.
    11:6 So David sent a message to Joab that said, Send me Uriah the Hittite. So Joab sent Uriah to David.

    - - - - -. [ : 11 : 14 19].
    2Samuel 11 : 14-19
    11:14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 11:15 In the letter he wrote: Station Uriah in the thick of the battle and then withdraw from him so he will be cut down and killed.
    11:16 So as Joab kept watch on the city, he stationed Uriah at the place where he knew the best enemy soldiers19 were. 11:17 When the men of the city came out and fought with Joab, some of Davids soldiers20 fell in battle. Uriah the Hittite also died.
    11:18 Then Joab sent a full battle report to David.21 11:19 He instructed the messenger as follows: When you finish giving the battle report to the king, 11:20

    " " . [ : 6 : 14 21].
    2Samuel 6 : 14-21
    6:14Now David, wearing a linen ephod, was dancing with all his strength before the Lord.24 6:15 David and all Israel25 were bringing up the ark of the Lord, shouting and blowing trumpets.26
    6:16 As the ark of the Lord entered the City of David, Sauls daughter Michal looked out the window. When she saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, she despised him.27 6:17 They brought the ark of the Lord and put it in its place28 in the middle of the tent that David had pitched for it. Then David offered burnt sacrifices and peace offerings before the Lord. 6:18 When David finished offering the burnt sacrifices and peace offerings, he pronounced a blessing over the people in the name of the Lord of hosts. 6:19 He then handed out to each member of the entire assembly of Israel,29 both men and women, a portion of bread, a date cake,30 and a raisin cake. Then all the people went home.31 6:20 When David went home to pronounce a blessing on his own house,32 Michal, Sauls daughter, came out to meet him.33 She said, How the king of Israel has distinguished34 himself this day! He has exposed himself today before his servants slave girls the way a vulgar fool35 might do!
    6:21 David replied to Michal, It was before the Lord! I was celebrating before the Lord, who chose me over your father and his entire family36 and appointed me as leader over the Lords people Israel.

    . [ 1 : 1 5].
    1Kings : 1-5
    1:1 King David was very old;1 even when they covered him with blankets,2 he could not get warm. 1:2 His servants advised3 him, A young virgin must be found for our master, the king,4 to take care of the kings needs5 and serve as his nurse. She can also sleep with you6 and keep our master, the king, warm.7 1:3 So they looked through all Israel8 for a beautiful young woman and found Abishag, a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. 1:4 The young woman was very beautiful; she became the kings nurse and served him, but the king did not have sexual relations with her.9
    1:5 Now Adonijah, son of David and Haggith,10 was promoting himself,11 boasting,12 I will be king! He managed to acquire13 chariots and horsemen, as well as fifty men to serve as his royal guard.14

    - - . [13 : 21 ].
    2Samuel 13:22
    13:21 Now King David heard about all these things and was very angry
    13:22 But Absalom said nothing to Amnon, either bad or good, yet Absalom hated Amnon because he had humiliated his sister Tamar.

    200 - - . [18 : 25 29].
    1Samuel 18:25-29
    18:25 Saul replied, Here is what you should say to David: There is nothing that the king wants as a price for the bride except a hundred Philistine foreskins, so that he can be avenged of his21 enemies. (Now Saul was thinking that he could kill David by the hand of the Philistines.)
    18:26 So his servants told David these things and David agreed22 to become the kings son-in-law. Now the specified time had not yet expired23 18:27 when David, along with his men, went out24 and struck down two hundred Philistine men. David brought their foreskins and presented all of them to the king so he could become the kings son-in-law. Saul then gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.
    18:28 When Saul realized25 that the Lord was with David and that his26 daughter Michal loved David,27 18:29 Saul became even more afraid of him.28 Saul continued to be at odds with David from then on.29

    . [20 : 3 5]
    1Chronicles 20 :3-5
    20:3 He removed the citys residents and made them do hard labor with saws, iron picks, and axes.5 This was his policy6 with all the Ammonite cities. Then David and all the army returned to Jerusalem.
    Battles with the Philistines


    20:4 Later there was a battle7 with the Philistines in Gezer.8 At that time Sibbekai the Hushathite killed Sippai,9 one of the descendants of the Rephaim, and the Philistines10 were subdued.
    20:5 There was another battle with the Philistines in which Elhanan son of Jair the Bethlehemite killed the brother of Goliath the Gittite,11 whose spear had a shaft as big as the crossbeam of a weavers loom.12

    :
    ɡ . [11: 1 12].

    1Kings 11:1-12
    11:1 King Solomon fell in love with many foreign women (besides Pharaohs daughter), including Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites. 11:2 They came from nations about which the Lord had warned the Israelites, You must not establish friendly relations with them!1 If you do, they will surely shift your allegiance to their gods.2 But Solomon was irresistibly attracted to them.3
    11:3 He had 700 royal wives4 and 300 concubines;5 his wives had a powerful influence over him.6 11:4 When Solomon became old, his wives shifted his allegiance to7 other gods; he was not wholeheartedly devoted to the Lord his God, as his father David had been.8 11:5 Solomon worshiped9 the Sidonian goddess Astarte and the detestable Ammonite god Milcom.10 11:6 Solomon did evil in the Lords sight;11 he did not remain loyal to12 the Lord, like his father David had. 11:7 Furthermore,13 on the hill east of Jerusalem14 Solomon built a high place15 for the detestable Moabite god Chemosh16 and for the detestable Ammonite god Milcom.17 11:8 He built high places for all his foreign wives so they could burn incense and make sacrifices to their gods.18
    11:9 The Lord was angry with Solomon because he had shifted his allegiance19 away from the Lord, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him on two occasions20 11:10 and had warned him about this very thing, so that he would not follow other gods.21 But he did not obey22 the Lords command. 11:11 So the Lord said to Solomon, Because you insist on doing these things and have not kept the covenantal rules I gave you,23 I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to your servant. 11:12 However, for your father Davids sake I will not do this while you are alive. I will tear it away from your sons hand instead.

    :
    !!! [20 : 2 5].

    Isaiah20:2-5
    20:2 At that time the Lord announced through2 Isaiah son of Amoz: Go, remove the sackcloth from your waist and take your sandals off your feet. He did as instructed and walked around in undergarments3 and barefoot. 20:3 Later the Lord explained, In the same way that my servant Isaiah has walked around in undergarments and barefoot for the past three years, as an object lesson and omen pertaining to Egypt and Cush, 20:4 so the king of Assyria will lead away the captives of Egypt and the exiles of Cush, both young and old. They will be in undergarments and barefoot, with the buttocks exposed; the Egyptians will be publicly humiliated.4 20:5 Those who put their hope in Cush and took pride in Egypt will be afraid and embarrassed.5


    .

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    310
    Last Activity
    20-03-2015
    At
    03:41 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    So, you would have no problem to approve the marriage of your 9 years old daughter to a man who is 4 decades older than she is !!
    mankind ??
    of course We have a problem with that today, as it is not normal now .days, girls do not mature that early but that was not the case then. You are not comparing like to like, it is like comparing orange to apples, they both fruits but that where the similarity ends. 1400 years later, different cultures, so that is not fair comparison.
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post

    Isnt that a violation of human rights, a violation of all the laws of mankind ??
    Although the articles covered it all but I would like to highlight few points.
    1. Lady Aisha was already engaged before the prophet, so she was more than ready, and playing with the swings has nothing to do with maturity.
    2. it was normal at that time, not this day but it was then this much is true, and was also the case in Europe: five centuries after Muhammad's marriage to Aisha, 33-year-old King John of England married 12-year-old Isabella of Angoulme
    3. the enemies of Mohummad peace be upon him, had too many criticisms but none focused on Aisha's age at marriage. Why do you think that ?? because it was normal?!!and nobody suggested your ridiculous idea at that time that he shouldnt have sex with her, as she is considered a women.
    4. To paint Aisha as a victim is completely at odds with her persona, During his lifetime, he established her authority by telling Muslims to consult her in his absence; after his death, she went to be become one of the most prolific and distinguished scholars of her time.
    5. A stateswoman, scholar, mufti, and judge, Aisha combined spirituality, activism and knowledge and remains a role model for many Muslim women today.
    6. because of her young ages Lady Aisha narrated a lot of hadiths, she also told us a lot about the daily life of the prophet, his relation with his wife, the other wives were much older than her so she had that advantage of remembering more than them, also .
    7. The hadiths showed very loving and healthy relationship such as the fact they liked to drink out of the same cup or race one another.


    As for Christians you are the last people to pass the moral judgement after what you have attributed to the prophets, as if God will chose the worse of human to convey his message.

  7. #17
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    I think it is interesting in this thread why you should feel obliged to excuse this marraige of Prophet Mohammed to Aisha. It is known that people married young at that age life expectancy was much shorter. Also girls were given in marraige to seal political alliances.

    However just because a girl may reach puberty at an early age it does not neccessarily follow that she is ready and able to take on the role of wife. Physically her body may be preparing her for womanhood but emotionally she may not be ready for all that entails.

    It is said that the Prophet Mohammed consummated the marraige when Aisha was nine years old, my today's terms we think too young, but then who can say it may have been common practice. It is also said that Prophet Mohammed married many women and did not consummate the marraige with all of his wives. he had the choice not to consummate the marraige with Aisha but just to love and care for her in a platonic way. he chose not to. Thus leaving muslims with the need to constantly justify his actions in today's world.

    Why if Mohammed had so many wives to choose from did he seek the carnel pleasures with a child, but writings show that Aisha herself was ok with this so we can deduce it was a sign of the times they lived in.
    Why did Mohammed have so many wives when Allah limited other muslims to having no more than four?
    I think some have been reading things into my post that are not there..

    firstly lets make it clear I do not have an issue at all with the age of Aisha at her marraige. It's known that girls were married younger then than what society deems acceptable now. I mean if you know of any nine year old girls in your family circle or friends whatever...would you wish to see them married at nine years, to a much older man?!!!

    I believe I said ..see above.. I did not necessarily believe that with puberty comes maturity however in some cases it can, but difficult to prove either way when it comes to individuals from the past.

    There is no age mentioned in the Bible in regards to Mary bearing the Messiah, but many believe she could have been fourteen or fifteen based on historical evidence of the time, and traditionally it would have been normal for girls to marry at that age.

    I guess the problem people have with the Mohammed Aisha age thing, is when it is emulated in today's world in societies that have moved on from thinking that it is no longer morally acceptable.
    What was considered right then is not considered right now. I don't think you should make so much of an issue out of it.

  8. #18
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Jesus is a Sinner according to the Nicene Creed



    Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene, Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; (Luke 3:1-3)
    [19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."
    Sura Maryam

    http://www.muhammadanism.org/Jesus/JesusQuran.htm

    http://www.faithfacts.org/world-reli...-bible#sinless

  9. #19
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I have decided to take a break from talking in religion comparison . But this farce must end !


    Because I have things to do and I'm not really in good shape to stay in front of a screen for too long , I can't bring you the incidents showing the mental maturity of Lady Aisha God be pleased with her . So I leave it to our brothers and sisters . The point is , you have NO evidence she wasn't mature in any way . And don't say "She played on swings" . It only makes it look more ridiculous . How do you have the nerve to say something so irrational ?! Do these girls of 20 and over years go under the label of "Children" because they play with dolls ? And not just girls I'm telling you . Stop making fun of yourselves , it's such a shame !



    This is where you're wrong again . We are not ashamed because our prophet married such a wonderful lady . And moreover , someone who has no problem in a man having sex with a man , sex with a sister or mother - and maybe father and brother ! - , sex with an animal , such a person has NO right object on the marriage of a man and a woman . Since you have no moral basis , you're the last ones to talk about them , Atheists .

    False , it is bigotry which makes you so hateful and thinking of perverted things WHENEVER something about the noblest of mankind is said .

    Shafeeq my man ! An Atheists comes to talk about violating the rules of nature ?! I just remind you of what I said about sex with anyone and anything .You're the first ones to break these rules . So you're the last to talk about them .

    .

    Again , what evidence do you possibly have she wasn't mature ? All the stories show her great wisdom and intelligence . You don't know the difference rational rules and personal liking . And who doesn't know the hawk ...... grills it !

    Two misleading pieces of information in your words : Firstly , how many times do we have to YELL in your ears that she wasn't a child ? How many medical references must we bring till you are satisfied ? It's really strange . Secondly , you object on the carnal pleasure with a wife ? Did I get it wrong or something ? Are not husbands and wives supposed to have such pleasure with each other ? How amusing ! Thirdly , you go with the Atheists as well , because someone whose book allows the marriage to THREE years old ( Notice how I wrote them in capital ) doesn't have the right talk about marrying children . And don't go with ( It was the old testament only ! ) The God of the two testaments according to you is the same . Now , we can overlook it if that marriage is only official and there is no physical connection until the wife gets mature . The problem is that YOU don't agree with it . And if your house is glass , don't throw people with rocks . As for you asking about polygamy , the ONLY book on the entire planet through history which limited marriage in any way was Quran . And in Bible , Solomon peace upon him had more than 700 wives . Once again , glass and stones As for prophet Muhammad all peace and blessings upon him , he was allowed to marry more than four by God . That's something we have nothing to do with . God is most wise and knows better . And who gave you the impression that his wives were young and virgins and beautiful in body ? ( They were beautiful in souls , God be pleased of them ) All his wives were widows and old women . Hid first wife was FIFTEEN years older than him , and SHE asked him for marriage ! Do you have an idea what the words in red mean ? Moreover , he didn't marry for years after Lady Khadija passed away . In fact , he only married after Khawla the daughter of Hakim suggested that he does . And she suggested lady Aisha and lady Sawda . Lady Sawda was also an old widow and older than him . But there's something weird here , don't you think ? A woman was the one who suggested that the prophet marries lady Aisha , so do you have the nerve say she didn't know lady Aisha was a child ? Or maybe you'll come up with other acrobatic assumptions ( Yes , acrobatic means "unreal" ) . I believe there is nothing left to say about this .

    What a farce !!!!!!!! ( I did mean to put all these marks ) So if the prophets of Bible do such crimes it is ok because they are just humans , but when you are tricked to believe that our prophet did wrong then it's something that cannot be tolerated ?! That's called "Double Standards" . And before someone cuts something from my words and leave the rest , no , our prophet did nothing wrong . I'm saying that you are TRICKED to believe he did .

    That , and all thanks to God , and peace and blessings upon our beloved light of hearts , our teacher , prophet Muhammad .

    God knows best .
    Did I ever say Mohammed's wives were young and beautiful? NO I did not....because I know most of them were older widows or divorced women.

    It is quite acceptable for a married COUPLE to have sex, that is why marriage was ordained in the first place...that, and the procreation of children.

  10. #20
    pandora's Avatar
    pandora is offline member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Female
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    :
    - !!!!!

    Genesis 9:20-28
    </SPAN>9:20 Noah, a man of the soil,46 began to plant a vineyard.47 9:21 When he drank some of the wine, he got drunk and uncovered himself48 inside his tent. 9:22 Ham, the father of Canaan,49 saw his fathers nakedness50 and told his two brothers who were outside. 9:23 Shem and Japheth took the garment51 and placed it on their shoulders. Then they walked in backwards and covered up their fathers nakedness. Their faces were turned52 the other way so they did not see their fathers nakedness.
    </SPAN>9:24 When Noah awoke from his drunken stupor53 he learned54 what his youngest son had done55 to him. 9:25 So he said,
    Cursed56 be Canaan!57
    The lowest of slaves58
    he will be to his brothers.
    </SPAN>9:26 He also said,
    Worthy of praise is59 the Lord, the God of Shem!
    May Canaan be the slave of Shem!60
    </SPAN>9:27 May God enlarge Japheths territory and numbers!61
    May he live62 in the tents of Shem
    and may Canaan be his slave!
    </SPAN>9:28 After the flood Noah lived 350 years. 9:29 The entire lifetime of Noah was 950 years, and then he died.

    :
    : !!!

    Genesis19:30-39
    19:30 Lot went up from Zoar with his two daughters and settled in the mountains because he was afraid to live in Zoar. So he lived in a cave with his two daughters. 19:31 Later the older daughter said85 to the younger, Our father is old, and there is no man anywhere nearby86 to have sexual relations with us,87 according to the way of all the world. 19:32 Come, lets make our father drunk with wine88 so we can have sexual relations89 with him and preserve90 our family line through our father.91
    19:33 So that night they made their father drunk with wine,92 and the older daughter93 came and had sexual relations with her father.94 But he was not aware that she had sexual relations with him and then got up.95 19:34 So in the morning the older daughter96 said to the younger, Since I had sexual relations with my father last night, lets make him drunk again tonight.97 Then you go and have sexual relations with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.98 19:35 So they made their father drunk99 that night as well, and the younger one came and had sexual relations with him.100 But he was not aware that she had sexual relations with him and then got up.101
    </SPAN>19:36 In this way both of Lots daughters became pregnant by their father. 19:37 The older daughter102 gave birth to a son and named him Moab.103 He is the ancestor of the Moabites of today. 19:38 The younger daughter also gave birth to a son and named him Ben-Ammi.104 He is the ancestor of the Ammonites of today.

    :

    . [27 : 18 40].
    Genesis 27:18-40
    27:18 He went to his father and said, My father! Isaac31 replied, Here I am. Which are you, my son?32 27:19 Jacob said to his father, I am Esau, your firstborn. Ive done as you told me. Now sit up33 and eat some of my wild game so that you can bless me.34 27:20 But Isaac asked his son, How in the world35 did you find it so quickly,36 my son? Because the Lord your God brought it to me,37 he replied.38 27:21 Then Isaac said to Jacob, Come closer so I can touch you,39 my son, and know for certain if you really are my son Esau.40 27:22 So Jacob went over to his father Isaac, who felt him and said, The voice is Jacobs, but the hands are Esaus. 27:23 He did not recognize him because his hands were hairy, like his brother Esaus hands. So Isaac blessed Jacob.41 27:24 Then he asked, Are you really my son Esau? I am, Jacob42 replied. 27:25 Isaac43 said, Bring some of the wild game for me to eat, my son.44 Then I will bless you.45 So Jacob46 brought it to him, and he ate it. He also brought him wine, and Isaac47 drank. 27:26 Then his father Isaac said to him, Come here and kiss me, my son. 27:27 So Jacob48 went over and kissed him. When Isaac caught the scent49 of his clothing, he blessed him, saying,
    Yes,50 my son smells
    like the scent of an open field
    which the Lord has blessed.
    27:28 May God give you
    the dew of the sky51
    and the richness52 of the earth,
    and plenty of grain and new wine.
    </SPAN>27:29 May peoples serve you
    and nations bow down to you.
    You will be53 lord54 over your brothers,
    and the sons of your mother will bow down to you.55
    May those who curse you be cursed,
    and those who bless you be blessed.
    </SPAN>27:30 Isaac had just finished blessing Jacob, and Jacob had scarcely left56 his fathers57 presence, when his brother Esau returned from the hunt.58 27:31 He also prepared some tasty food and brought it to his father. Esau59 said to him, My father, get up60 and eat some of your sons wild game. Then you can bless me.61 27:32 His father Isaac asked,62 Who are you? I am your firstborn son,63 he replied, Esau! 27:33 Isaac began to shake violently64 and asked, Then who else hunted game and brought it to me? I ate all of it just before you arrived, and I blessed him.65 He will indeed be blessed!
    </SPAN>27:34 When Esau heard66 his fathers words, he wailed loudly and bitterly.67 He said to his father, Bless me too, my father! 27:35 But Isaac68 replied, Your brother came in here deceitfully and took away69 your blessing. 27:36 Esau exclaimed, Jacob is the right name for him!70 He has tripped me up71 two times! He took away my birthright, and now, look, he has taken away my blessing! Then he asked, Have you not kept back a blessing for me?
    </SPAN>27:37 Isaac replied to Esau, Look! I have made him lord over you. I have made all his relatives his servants and provided him with grain and new wine. What is left that I can do for you, my son? 27:38 Esau said to his father, Do you have only that one blessing, my father? Bless me too!72 Then Esau wept loudly.73
    </SPAN>27:39 So his father Isaac said to him,
    Indeed,74 your home will be
    away from the richness75 of the earth,
    and away from the dew of the sky above.
    </SPAN>27:40 You will live by your sword
    but you will serve your brother.
    When you grow restless,
    you will tear off his yoke
    from your neck.76


    . : [32 : 24 33].
    Genesis 32:24-33
    32:24 So Jacob was left alone. Then a man54 wrestled55 with him until daybreak.56 32:25 When the man57 saw that he could not defeat Jacob,58 he struck59 the socket of his hip so the socket of Jacobs hip was dislocated while he wrestled with him.
    32:26 Then the man60 said, Let me go, for the dawn is breaking.61 I will not let you go, Jacob replied,62 unless you bless me.63 32:27 The man asked him,64 What is your name?65 He answered, Jacob. 32:28 No longer will your name be Jacob, the man told him,66 but Israel,67 because you have fought68 with God and with men and have prevailed.
    </SPAN>32:29 Then Jacob asked, Please tell me your name.69 Why70 do you ask my name? the man replied.71 Then he blessed72 Jacob73 there. 32:30 So Jacob named the place Peniel,74 explaining,75 Certainly76 I have seen God face to face77 and have survived.78
    </SPAN>32:31 The sun rose79 over him as he crossed over Penuel,80 but81 he was limping because of his hip. 32:32 That is why to this day82 the Israelites do not eat the sinew which is attached to the socket of the hip, because he struck83 the socket of Jacobs hip near the attached sinew.

    - - [37 : 32 38].
    Genesis 37:32-38
    37:32 Then they brought the special tunic to their father68 and said, We found this. Determine now whether it is your sons tunic or not.
    37:33 He recognized it and exclaimed, It is my sons tunic! A wild animal has eaten him!69 Joseph has surely been torn to pieces! 37:34 Then Jacob tore his clothes, put on sackcloth,70 and mourned for his son many days. 37:35 All his sons and daughters stood by71 him to console him, but he refused to be consoled. No, he said, I will go to the grave mourning my son.72 So Josephs73 father wept for him.
    </SPAN>37:36 Now74 in Egypt the Midianites75 sold Joseph76 to Potiphar, one of Pharaohs officials, the captain of the guard.77

    . [34: 1 5].
    Genesis 34:1-5
    34:1 Now Dinah, Leahs daughter whom she bore to Jacob, went to meet1 the young women2 of the land. 34:2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, who ruled that area, saw her, he grabbed her, forced himself on her,3 and sexually assaulted her.4 34:3 Then he became very attached5 to Dinah, Jacobs daughter. He fell in love with the young woman and spoke romantically to her.6 34:4 Shechem said to his father Hamor, Acquire this young girl as my wife.7 34:5 When8 Jacob heard that Shechem9 had violated his daughter Dinah, his sons were with the livestock in the field. So Jacob remained silent10 until they came in.

    ( ) - - . - - [34/ 20 29].
    Genesis 34:20-29
    34:20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate46 of their city and spoke to the men of their city, 34:21 These men are at peace with us. So let them live in the land and travel freely in it, for the land is wide enough47 for them. We will take their daughters for wives, and we will give them our daughters to marry.48 34:22 Only on this one condition will these men consent to live with us and become one people: They demand49 that every male among us be circumcised just as they are circumcised. 34:23 If we do so,50 wont their livestock, their property, and all their animals become ours? So lets consent to their demand, so they will live among us.
    34:24 All the men who assembled at the city gate51 agreed with52 Hamor and his son Shechem. Every male who assembled at the city gate53 was circumcised. 34:25 In three days, when they were still in pain, two of Jacobs sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinahs brothers, each took his sword54 and went to the unsuspecting city55 and slaughtered every male. 34:26 They killed Hamor and his son Shechem with the sword, took Dinah from Shechems house, and left. 34:27 Jacobs sons killed them56 and looted the city because their sister had been violated.57 34:28 They took their flocks, herds, and donkeys, as well as everything in the city and in the surrounding fields.58 34:29 They captured as plunder59 all their wealth, all their little ones, and their wives, including everything in the houses.


    - - . [35 : 21 23].
    Genesis 35:21-23
    35:21 Then Israel traveled on and pitched his tent beyond Migdal Eder.43 35:22 While Israel was living in that land, Reuben had sexual relations with44 Bilhah, his fathers concubine, and Israel heard about it.
    Jacob had twelve sons:
    35:23 The sons of Leah were Reuben, Jacobs firstborn, as well as Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun.

    :
    - - - - - . [32 : 48-51].
    Deuteronomy 32:48-51
    :48 Then the Lord said to Moses that same day, 32:49 Go up to this Abarim67 hill country, to Mount Nebo (which is in the land of Moab opposite Jericho68) and look at the land of Canaan that I am giving to the Israelites as a possession. 32:50 You will die69 on the mountain that you ascend and join your deceased ancestors,70 just as Aaron your brother died on Mount Hor71 and joined his deceased ancestors, 32:51 for both of you72 rebelled against me among the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the desert of Zin when you did not show me proper respect73 among the Israelites.

    . [5 : 22 24]: " : . ".
    Exodus 5 : 22-24
    The Assurance of Deliverance
    57
    Moses returned58 to the Lord, and said, Lord,59 why have you caused trouble for this people?60 Why did you ever61 send me? 5:23 From the time I went to speak to Pharaoh in your name, he has caused trouble62 for this people, and you have certainly not rescued63 them!64

    [11 : 11]: " : " ..


    :
    . [32 : 1-6]
    32:1
    The Sin of the Golden Calf


    1
    When the people saw that Moses delayed2 in coming down3 from the mountain, they4 gathered around Aaron and said to him, Get up,5 make us gods6 that will go before us. As for this fellow Moses,7 the man who brought us up from the land of Egypt, we do not know what8 has become of him!
    32:2 So Aaron said to them, Break off the gold earrings that are on the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.9 32:3 So all10 the people broke off the gold earrings that were on their ears and brought them to Aaron. 32:4 He accepted the gold11 from them,12 fashioned13 it with an engraving tool, and made a molten calf.14 Then they said, These are your gods,15 O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.
    32:5 When16 Aaron saw this,17 he built an altar before it,18 and Aaron made a proclamation19 and said, Tomorrow will be a feast20 to the Lord. 32:6 So they got up early on the next day and offered up burnt offerings and brought peace offerings, and the people sat down to eat and drink,21 and they rose up to play.22

    :
    . [11 : 2 6 ]: " . .. : . ǡ . . : .
    2Samuel 11 : 1-6

    David Commits Adultery with Bathsheba


    11:1 In the spring of the year, at the time when kings1 normally conduct wars,2 David sent out Joab with his officers3 and the entire Israelite army.4 They defeated the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David stayed behind in Jerusalem.5 11:2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of his palace.6 From the roof he saw a woman bathing. Now this woman was very attractive.7 11:3 So David sent someone to inquire about the woman. The messenger8 said, Isnt this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
    11:4 David sent some messengers to get her.9 She came to him and he had sexual relations with her.10 (Now at that time she was in the process of purifying herself from her menstrual uncleanness.)11 Then she returned to her home. 11:5 The woman conceived and then sent word to David saying, Im pregnant.
    11:6 So David sent a message to Joab that said, Send me Uriah the Hittite. So Joab sent Uriah to David.

    - - - - -. [ : 11 : 14 19].
    2Samuel 11 : 14-19
    11:14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 11:15 In the letter he wrote: Station Uriah in the thick of the battle and then withdraw from him so he will be cut down and killed.
    11:16 So as Joab kept watch on the city, he stationed Uriah at the place where he knew the best enemy soldiers19 were. 11:17 When the men of the city came out and fought with Joab, some of Davids soldiers20 fell in battle. Uriah the Hittite also died.
    11:18 Then Joab sent a full battle report to David.21 11:19 He instructed the messenger as follows: When you finish giving the battle report to the king, 11:20

    " " . [ : 6 : 14 21].
    2Samuel 6 : 14-21
    6:14Now David, wearing a linen ephod, was dancing with all his strength before the Lord.24 6:15 David and all Israel25 were bringing up the ark of the Lord, shouting and blowing trumpets.26
    6:16 As the ark of the Lord entered the City of David, Sauls daughter Michal looked out the window. When she saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, she despised him.27 6:17 They brought the ark of the Lord and put it in its place28 in the middle of the tent that David had pitched for it. Then David offered burnt sacrifices and peace offerings before the Lord. 6:18 When David finished offering the burnt sacrifices and peace offerings, he pronounced a blessing over the people in the name of the Lord of hosts. 6:19 He then handed out to each member of the entire assembly of Israel,29 both men and women, a portion of bread, a date cake,30 and a raisin cake. Then all the people went home.31 6:20 When David went home to pronounce a blessing on his own house,32 Michal, Sauls daughter, came out to meet him.33 She said, How the king of Israel has distinguished34 himself this day! He has exposed himself today before his servants slave girls the way a vulgar fool35 might do!
    6:21 David replied to Michal, It was before the Lord! I was celebrating before the Lord, who chose me over your father and his entire family36 and appointed me as leader over the Lords people Israel.

    . [ 1 : 1 5].
    1Kings : 1-5
    1:1 King David was very old;1 even when they covered him with blankets,2 he could not get warm. 1:2 His servants advised3 him, A young virgin must be found for our master, the king,4 to take care of the kings needs5 and serve as his nurse. She can also sleep with you6 and keep our master, the king, warm.7 1:3 So they looked through all Israel8 for a beautiful young woman and found Abishag, a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. 1:4 The young woman was very beautiful; she became the kings nurse and served him, but the king did not have sexual relations with her.9
    1:5 Now Adonijah, son of David and Haggith,10 was promoting himself,11 boasting,12 I will be king! He managed to acquire13 chariots and horsemen, as well as fifty men to serve as his royal guard.14

    - - . [13 : 21 ].
    2Samuel 13:22
    13:21 Now King David heard about all these things and was very angry
    13:22 But Absalom said nothing to Amnon, either bad or good, yet Absalom hated Amnon because he had humiliated his sister Tamar.

    200 - - . [18 : 25 29].
    1Samuel 18:25-29
    18:25 Saul replied, Here is what you should say to David: There is nothing that the king wants as a price for the bride except a hundred Philistine foreskins, so that he can be avenged of his21 enemies. (Now Saul was thinking that he could kill David by the hand of the Philistines.)
    18:26 So his servants told David these things and David agreed22 to become the kings son-in-law. Now the specified time had not yet expired23 18:27 when David, along with his men, went out24 and struck down two hundred Philistine men. David brought their foreskins and presented all of them to the king so he could become the kings son-in-law. Saul then gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.
    18:28 When Saul realized25 that the Lord was with David and that his26 daughter Michal loved David,27 18:29 Saul became even more afraid of him.28 Saul continued to be at odds with David from then on.29

    . [20 : 3 5]
    1Chronicles 20 :3-5
    20:3 He removed the citys residents and made them do hard labor with saws, iron picks, and axes.5 This was his policy6 with all the Ammonite cities. Then David and all the army returned to Jerusalem.
    Battles with the Philistines


    20:4 Later there was a battle7 with the Philistines in Gezer.8 At that time Sibbekai the Hushathite killed Sippai,9 one of the descendants of the Rephaim, and the Philistines10 were subdued.
    20:5 There was another battle with the Philistines in which Elhanan son of Jair the Bethlehemite killed the brother of Goliath the Gittite,11 whose spear had a shaft as big as the crossbeam of a weavers loom.12

    :
    ɡ . [11: 1 12].

    1Kings 11:1-12
    11:1 King Solomon fell in love with many foreign women (besides Pharaohs daughter), including Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites. 11:2 They came from nations about which the Lord had warned the Israelites, You must not establish friendly relations with them!1 If you do, they will surely shift your allegiance to their gods.2 But Solomon was irresistibly attracted to them.3
    11:3 He had 700 royal wives4 and 300 concubines;5 his wives had a powerful influence over him.6 11:4 When Solomon became old, his wives shifted his allegiance to7 other gods; he was not wholeheartedly devoted to the Lord his God, as his father David had been.8 11:5 Solomon worshiped9 the Sidonian goddess Astarte and the detestable Ammonite god Milcom.10 11:6 Solomon did evil in the Lords sight;11 he did not remain loyal to12 the Lord, like his father David had. 11:7 Furthermore,13 on the hill east of Jerusalem14 Solomon built a high place15 for the detestable Moabite god Chemosh16 and for the detestable Ammonite god Milcom.17 11:8 He built high places for all his foreign wives so they could burn incense and make sacrifices to their gods.18
    11:9 The Lord was angry with Solomon because he had shifted his allegiance19 away from the Lord, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him on two occasions20 11:10 and had warned him about this very thing, so that he would not follow other gods.21 But he did not obey22 the Lords command. 11:11 So the Lord said to Solomon, Because you insist on doing these things and have not kept the covenantal rules I gave you,23 I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to your servant. 11:12 However, for your father Davids sake I will not do this while you are alive. I will tear it away from your sons hand instead.

    :
    !!! [20 : 2 5].

    Isaiah20:2-5
    20:2 At that time the Lord announced through2 Isaiah son of Amoz: Go, remove the sackcloth from your waist and take your sandals off your feet. He did as instructed and walked around in undergarments3 and barefoot. 20:3 Later the Lord explained, In the same way that my servant Isaiah has walked around in undergarments and barefoot for the past three years, as an object lesson and omen pertaining to Egypt and Cush, 20:4 so the king of Assyria will lead away the captives of Egypt and the exiles of Cush, both young and old. They will be in undergarments and barefoot, with the buttocks exposed; the Egyptians will be publicly humiliated.4 20:5 Those who put their hope in Cush and took pride in Egypt will be afraid and embarrassed.5
    Wow...you've been well busy with all this cutting and pasting. I'm impressed. However I'm not sure want points here you are trying to make, so find it a bit hard to respond where first.

    I'll keep it general. I can see where you get into bother with the Biblical Prophets and polygamy question, because you see the Bible and Quran in maybe similar ways, or maybe I'm making an assumption there that you see them as the words of God (with of course in your view the Bible being corrupted). We do not see the Bible this way, Yes it contains the word of God, but it is more than that. It is also an historical account of life at the times and a moral guide on how YHWH wishes us to live our life.

    It is written over a timespan of 1500 years there about, by numerous different authors from various backgrounds. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God. Each and every book has a lesson to teach, as all people are unique we may see this lesson in a different way than it was meant..or may not get it at all.

    YHWH NEVER condoned polygamy in the Bible, this was not to say it did not happen and when it did, it was due to mans sinful nature not by YHWHs decree. As a result bad things usually followed...lesson learnt One wife to one husband was YHWHs wish. Polygamy was NEVER a divine law in the Bible. When Moses brought the Torah from God polygamy was not mentioned, the reason there is no law limiting the number of wives in the Bible was YHWH never gave one to Moses. However there are many examples why monogamy was preferred.

    Jesus never came to abolish the law, He came to fulfil it. As there was no law for polygamy given by YHWH...then there was nothing for the Messiah to change. men being men...that being mainly sinful in nature of course went on to commit polygamy anyway, by there own justifications and following their own desires.

    Regards Solomon and David they were both Kings as well as Prophets and as Kings of that time traditionally more than more wife was acceptable...didn't make it right in Gods eyes then and I don't believe it is right now. but you are entitled to believe what you wish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The prophet muhammad(saas
    By ronya in forum English Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 04:27 AM
  2. Why was Prophet Muhammad polygamous?
    By in forum Slanders Refutation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-12-2012, 12:33 AM
  3. Why did Prophet Muhammed Marry Aisha At a Young Age
    By in forum Slanders Refutation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-12-2012, 02:44 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-01-2012, 05:01 PM
  5. The Life of Prophet Muhammad
    By ronya in forum English Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-07-2008, 06:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9

?Why Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha When She Was Only 9