Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At
    08:10 PM

Default Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca

Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca..!
    The following is an email I received from brother Silent Wisdom; may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.
    To: Osama Abdallah
    Subj: Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca..!
    Date: 7/2/02 6:16:02 AM Central Daylight Time
    Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu brother,
    Here is some other prophecies about the coming of the holy prophet of God , Muhammad(SAW), and pilgrimage in Bible.
    Isaiah 60
    60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
    60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
    60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
    60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
    60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
    60:6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.
    60:7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar,
    and I will glorify the house of my glory.
    In Isaiah 60:1-7, A prophecy about a Holy man (prophet) bringing the light of God to the world. This holy man would appear in a time of darkness filling the world and covering the earth, He would appear to eliminate the darkness and spread the light of God and his praises.
    In Isaiah 60:3 we read "And the Gentiles shall come to thy light ", and that means this Holy Prophet would arise among the Gentiles and his Light would fill his place where the nations would come and visit.
    In Isaiah 60:4, we find the people would come from far, the sons and daughters, all would come together for the Light.
    In Isaiah 60:5-6 it keeps telling us about the coming of the people from all over the world to the Light.
    In Isaiah 60:7, is the clear meaning, it's Kedar (Mekka) , Where its flocks and tribes would be gathered together under the light of God, "they would come up with acceptance on mine altar" (Note: Muslims during the Hajj "pilgrimage" they slaughter the sacrifices as one of the ceremonies and Muslims all over the world share that from their places which is called Eid Al Adha).
    "And I Will glorify the house of my glory", and it refers to the Ka'ba in Mekka , the Sacred House for God's glory."
    And this prophecy is mentioned in Qur'an :
    Surah Al Hajj (the pilgrimage) 22,
    26. Behold! We gave the site, to Abraham, of the (Sacred) House, (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me; and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).
    27. "And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; "
    (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)
    About "Prophet like unto Moses":
    In Deuteronomy 18:18 We find God said to Moses the following:
    "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
    Regarding this verse, Christians used to interpret it as a prophecy about the coming of the Messiah, and Christian missionaries used to invent so many things to prove the similarity between Jesus and Moses (peace be upon them),but it's self-refuting claim, as it can be refuted by a single verse from Deuteronomy, let's read..
    Deuteronomy 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
    So this verse from Deuteronomy refutes the claim of "Prophet like unto Moses" to be Jesus (peace be upon them) as Jesus was one of the Prophets of Israel.
    Regards,
    Your brother in Islam,
    Salam (Peace)

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

ow to Isaiah 35: Isaiah 35
    Joy of the Redeemed
    1 The desert and the parched land will be glad;
    the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus,
    2 it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendor of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the LORD, the splendor of our God.
    3 Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way;
    4 say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.”
    5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.
    6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams
    in the desert.
    7 The burning sand will become a pool, the thirsty ground bubbling springs. In the haunts where jackals once lay, grass and reeds and papyrus will grow.
    8 And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it.
    9 No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there,
    10 and those the LORD has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Few points to notice here:
    1- We have already seen that the Bible has countless metaphors and allegories in it, in my analysis on Isaiah 34, above.
    2- If Isaiah 35:1 is a metaphor and not a literal, then the prosperity and the bloom that the verse is talking about, for Arabia, could be a spiritual one, and not a worldly and materialistic one.
    3- If this is the case, then this prosperity has got to be Islam! This is further seen in the "Way of Holiness" (Isaiah 35:8) that Arabia will have in it, that no unclean person is allowed to take. This would, without a doubt, then be referring to the Muslims' yearly pilgrimage to Mecca, today.
    4- This interpretation of mine is further proven in the following verses from the Glorious Quran and the Bible:
    "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House [That is the Kaaba that he built], (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; (The Noble Quran, 22:26-27)"
    Isaiah 60
    60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
    60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
    60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
    60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
    60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
    60:6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.
    60:7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar,
    and I will glorify the house of my glory.

اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

B I B L E Pilgrimage To Mecca : Psalms 84:4-6, John 4: 19-21

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    23-08-2014
    At
    08:39 PM

جزاكم الله خيرا

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-03-2024
    At

وخيرا جزاكم اخي الكريم

Thread Information