Jesus using the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: Jesus using the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

Default Jesus using the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40

Let us look at Luke 6:40 from my N.I.V. Bible "A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher."

Evidence from the English translation of Luke 6:40 that further prove that the word 'Muslim' was used by Jesus:
    Luke 6:40 (KJV)
    40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
    Luke 6:40 (Darby)
    40 The disciple is not above his teacher, but every one that is perfected shall be as his teacher.
    Luke 6:40 (Young's Literal Translation)
    40 A disciple is not above his teacher, but every one perfected shall be as his teacher.
    Luke 6:40 (21st Century King James Version)
    40 The disciple is not above his master, but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
    Luke 6:40 (American Standard Version)
    40 The disciple is not above his teacher: but every one when he is perfected shall be as his teacher.
    The perfection here means a spiritual one. What the verse is saying is that knowledge is not what matters! The teacher or master is higher in knowledge than his student. But the student can be as high as his teacher, or even higher, by being a true 'MUSHLAM' or Muslim, a spiritually perfect and well-disciplined person!
    "Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."
    Taken from the Aramaic bible society. See also the PDF file at this link.

This is further proved by the Arabic translation:

The Arabic word "baseera", which is what is falsely translated for "MUSHLAM" by the deceiving polytheist trinitarian pagans from the Arabic translators, actually means "having spiritual knowledge or discipline"! Even in their twisted translation, the word clearly is used for spiritual discipline and not just technical knowledge of our worldly knowledge today such as Science or Mathematics or anything else.
    In other words:
    1- My math teacher can be more knowledgeable than me in math, but with my baseera (being a very good Muslim that is), I can be an equal or even better person than him or her!!
    2- My master, if I were a slave, can be higher than me in authority and worldly reputation, but with my baseera (with my Islam), I can be an equal or even better person than him!!
    Even their wrong word clearly supports Islam, because the verse is crystal clear in Aramaic!! The most accurate and honest translation for the Aramaic Mushlam is none other than the Arabic Muslim, which means Believer!

Let us look at what Jesus said in Luke 6:40 in the language of Aramaic translated into Hebrew as shown below:
    "Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

Taken from the Aramaic bible society. See also the PDF file at this link.
    Note: Aramaic and Hebrew are read from right to left, which is opposite to English.

Translation in English: "No student can be above his teacher, but everyone that is a MUSLIM, can be as his teacher."
    Important Note: The Hebrew word "Mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means "peace". "Salem" means "safe". Also taken from the Aramaic bible society, http://home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/index_files/page0005.htm, and http://home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/articles/Being_Like_The_Teacher.pdf.

by brother Tamer, may Allah Almighty always be pleased with him.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-12-2012
    At
    06:01 PM

Great research , may Allah reward you , sister

For me , this research made me more experienced , especially when I'm trying to learn the basics of hebrew these days.

Thanks

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-04-2024
    At
    12:49 AM

بوركتم اخي الفاضل
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Thread Information