السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
رسالة بولس الثانية لأهل كورنثوس:
11: 25 ثلاث مرات ضربت بالعصي مرة رجمت ثلاث مرات انكسرت بي السفينة ليلا و نهارا قضيت في العمق و النص بالأنجليزي هو:

a night and a day I have been in the deep

يا تري يا هل تري كيف استطاع ان يتحمل ليله و نهارها فى العمق؟

لاحظوا معي أن أول فقرة فى هذا الأصحاح هي:

11: 1 ليتكم تحتملون غباوتي قليلا بل انتم محتملي

.................................................. .......

لا مفر لكم يا عبدة الصليب ... فلو قلتم ان المقصود هو ان بولس مضى في البحر ليلا ونهار وليس المقصود انه في العمق كما جاء في الترجمات المختلفة ... مثل هذه الترجمة مثلا ..

25 وضرَبَني الرُّومانيُّونَ بِالعِصِيِّ ثلاثَ مَرّاتٍ، ورَجَمَني النّاس ُ مَرَّةً واحدةً، وانكسَرَتْ بيَ السَّفينَةُ ثلاثَ مَرّاتٍ، وقَضَيتُ نَهارًا ولَيلَةً في عَرْضِ البَحر ...

أو هذه .
25ضُرِبْتُ بِالْعِصِيِّ ثَلاَثَ مَرَّاتٍ. رُجِمْتُ بِالْحِجَارَةِ مَرَّةً. تَحَطَّمَتْ بِيَ السَّفِينَةُ ثَلاَثَ مَرَّاتٍ. قَضَّيْتُ فِي عَرْضِ الْبَحْرِ يَوْماً بِنَهَارِهِ وَلَيْلِهِ.

أو هذه .

25 ضُرِبْتُ بالعِصيِّ ثلاثَ مرَّات؛ رُجِمْتُ مرَّة؛ انْكَسَرَتْ بيَ السَّفينةُ ثلاثَ مَرَّاتَ؛ قَضَيْتُ نهارًا وليلاً في اللُّجَّة ..

نقول لكم لا هذا لم يرد صراحة وانقل لكم .. هنا الترجمة التي اقتبس منها ... هذه هي النسخ التي تفيد العمق ...

American Standard Version
25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day have I been in the deep;

Darby Translation
25Thrice have I been scourged, once I have been stoned, three times I have suffered shipwreck, a night and day I passed in the deep:

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition.
25Thrice was I beaten with rods, once I was stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I was in the depth of the sea.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. I have spent a night and a day in the depths of the sea.

King James Version
25Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

New American Standard Bible
25Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, a night and a day I have spent in the deep.

New King James Version
25 Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the deep;

The Message
25 beaten by Roman rods three times, pummeled with rocks once. I've been shipwrecked three times, and immersed in the open sea for a night and a day.

Wycliffe New Testament
25 thrice I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, thrice I was at ship-break, a night and a day I was in the deepness of the sea;

Young's Literal Translation25thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice was I shipwrecked, a night and a day in the deep I have passed;

2- النسخ التي لا تفيد انه كان فى العمق

Contemporary English Version
25Three times the Romans beat me with a big stick, and once my enemies stoned me. I have been shipwrecked three times, and I even had to spend a night and a day in the sea.

English Standard Version
25Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea;

New International Reader's Version
25 Three times I was beaten with sticks. Once they tried to kill me by throwing stones at me. Three times I was shipwrecked. I spent a night and a day in the open sea.

New International Version
25Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea,

New International Version - UK
25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea,

New Life Version
25 Three times they beat me with sticks. One time they threw stones at me. Three times I was on ships that were wrecked. I spent a day and a night in the water.

New Living Translation
25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. Once I spent a whole night and a day adrift at sea.

Today's New International Version
25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was pelted with stones, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea,

3- النسخ الغامضة المعنى:

21st Century King James Version
25Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned; thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day adrift in the deep;

Amplified Bible
25Three times I have been beaten with rods; once I was stoned. Three times I have been aboard a ship wrecked at sea; a [whole] night and a day I have spent [adrift] on the deep;

لاحظوا اخوتي أن الثلاث نسخ للملك جيمس (و هي النسخة الأشهر فى عالم الكتاب المقدس) بها اثنان تفيدا بأنه بقى فى العمق بينما الثالثة حاولوا أن يكحلوها فأعموها. فهذه النسخة حاولوا أن يقوموا المعنى فوضعوا كلمة adrift (و تعنى طاف من غير مرساة) قبل "in the deep" فأصبح المعنى أكثر تشويها و أصبحت الترجمه "و طاف فى العمق" و طبعا الجمله غير منطقية على الأطلاق. أما فى نسخة "Amplified Bible" وضعوا هذه الكلمة بين أقواس و غيروا in (فى) إلى on (و التي تفيد "على" كما تفيد "فى" أو "عند") لكنهم تقريبا لم يجرؤا على تغيير كلمة the deep (العمق).

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

الموضوع ملطوشششششششششش